A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

"Taylor? What are you doing here."

Words echoed in her own mind. "Offer yourself to him." The words tore at her, like rapacious claws seeking to expose her inner being, slut or Fuck Toy or ingenue, she didn't know which and didn't care. Her body flamed with passion. She stood up and turned to look at him over the boundary of the sectional couch. She moved around the end, stepping carefully to stand before him. She shrugged off her coat and tossed it onto a recliner to her left. She looked back at him. David Carter stared at her. When she didn't move, he sipped from his beer, overly casual.

"What are you doing, here, Taylor?" He asked, his voice low, soft, inviting and raw.

Very deliberately, she began to unbutton the front of her dress, down, down, a button at a time until she could shrug out of it and let it drop down her legs to puddle around her feet. Equally deliberately, her eyes still on David, she unhooked her empty bra and let it drop. She noticed, consciously, that David wasn't speaking, not telling her to stop. He regarded her with a gaze a bit glazed and dazed but still aware, still sharp. She wriggled her hips and pushed her panties down her legs. She removed both her heels at that point and stood before him, barefoot and naked.

David walked away from her and set the beer on the counter where minutes before, Mary had presented Taylor with her bare tits.

"I know what I said, Taylor." David Carter said. "But I don't think..."

"I sucked her tits." Taylor whispered. "Just now. Your wife. Mary. She, she asked me to give her hickeys. You have to act surprised. She wants you to take me, so she can have me, teach me to pleasure a woman. She, Mary, your wife, she wants us to go to bed together, for you to share me with her." Taylor's voice clicked higher. "Only if I learn to pleasure a woman. She said that. She wants you to have me...so she can have me."

David Carter picked up his beer and pulled at it again.

"That certainly sounds like her. Hickeys? You put hickeys on her tits? God, I love it when she comes home with hickeys and I don't know where they came from! Fuck you, Taylor, for telling me."

"She wants you to have me." Taylor hesitated then lifted her eyes from David's shoes to look at him. "I want you to fuck me." Taylor managed to speak the words. Her body was vibrating, shaking with erotic excitement. She could barely stand, here in this house where she'd been dozens or even hundreds of times, before this man she'd known all her life. She felt the need, the gnawing need to be filled and she bowed her head. She had to learn to beg. "Please, Mr. Carter, please make love to me. I am so, so aroused, after yesterday, I want more, I want it again." She stopped, tasting the words to see if they had the right amount of letters just the right sum to tell the truth about what she was feeling. She needed filled. The emptiness throbbed inside her and she needed, wanted desperately to have a cock thrust far inside her body. She'd never felt it like this before. It was unmistakable.

"I can't tie you up like that. I'm not good with knots. I'd have to use handcuffs." David smiled, tipped up the beer can and then peered into it. He tossed it over his shoulder. It clanged around on the kitchen floor behind him. "I want you to suck my cock, first." He said.

Taylor's knees banged together. She wanted to say something else but the truth dribbled out of her.

"I, uh, don't know how." She mumbled.

"Get on your knees. At least let me put my cock in your mouth, just to start. I am surprised Mary hasn't figured out that you aren't who I've been fucking, because she surely knows how much I like having my knob shined." He unbuckled his pants.

"She can't tell I don't suck cock very well, now can she?" Taylor said, a slight smile tickled her lips.

David shrugged.

"A point." He pointed to the floor before him.

Taylor, very slowly and unsteadily got to her knees where she stood.

"Not there, over here, oh, what the hell." David Carter walked over to where Taylor knelt. She picked up her dress and underthings and tossed them at her coat, ending up on the floor beside the chair. She turned back to find David's cock bobbing slowly before her face.

"Lick the end, like you're licking a sucker." Mr. Carter said, his voice low and rough.

Taylor reached up and wrapped her hand around his cock. It was slick in her hand, but hot and wondrously hard. She squeezed it just a tiny bit and it pulsed in her hand. His passion lived in that hot flesh. Her pussy writhed, hungry, desperate to be filled. She held it still and ran her tongue around the head of it.

"Uh, yeah, like that. Now, uh, now suck on the head, with just your lips."

Taylor felt the spongy head with her lips, kissed it instinctively and then tilted her head forward, taking that sly little bullet into her mouth. She sealed her lips around it and sucked. She knew enough to keep her teeth at bay.

"Oh god, yes, that's so good."

Taylor felt below his hard cock, finding his dangling balls. She bobbled them a little in her hand, moving them around while she sucked on the head of his dick."

"Oh god, Taylor, yes, like that." David put a hand on the back of her head. She felt the pressure from his hand and very slowly she let him push more of his cock into her mouth. The moment it touched the back of her throat, she gagged and expelled him, coughing and snorting as she did so. She felt the heat of embarrassment. She immediately directed the cock back to her lips and sucked it inside again. He pushed her hard onto his cock and again she gagged, her throat pulsing. Spit ran down her chin. She backed off and coughed.

"Some women can't suck cock. I don't know about men but some females have too much of a gag reflex. Unless you can tame that gag reflex, you'll not be very accomplished at sucking a guy's cock. Take something long and narrow and use it to tickle the back of your throat, a little at a time, several times a day. If you can deep throat a cock, you'll be able to get over the gag response. Then you can suck my cock. Until then don't bother, I don't want you bitting it off." David Carter looked around the room. "Over here." He helped Taylor to her feet and led her to the back of the couch.

"Ask me to fuck you again." He said.

"Oh god, please fuck me! I need it so badly. I want it so much. I am so aroused. I want to be filled with your cock. I want you to fuck me, Mr. Carter."

He gestured.

"Assume the position."

Taylor was a little confused but turned to face the back of the couch. It hit her at about the tops of her thighs. Mr. Carter pushed on her back, a hand between her shoulder blades. She bent over the couch, extending her hands to support herself on the cushions. She immediately felt his fingers between her legs. He probed around the lips of her pussy.

"You're really wet." David muttered.

"I know. I've been thinking of this all day. I want it. Please, fill me with your cock. Let me have it please, Mr. Carter."

His finger lanced into her. His fingernail caught and tore at her. A little spark of pain flashed inside her and was gone, blinking like a lightning bug. The finger wriggled around inside her for a while and then was gone. She heard and felt him shuffling around behind her and then the wet kiss of the end of his cock on her thigh told her she was close to getting what she wanted. Mr. Carter moved the cock around until he was positioned against the folds and ruffles of her pussy. He probed with his cock.

Taylor felt the arousal well up in her, filling her chest so she couldn't breathe. Only when the hot cock thrust into her did she finally exhale with a great satisfying whoosh, as though it was displacing the air in her lungs. His hand gripped her by the hips and he pounded down into her. She felt it, the lurid rise of her first climax, the one that had been lurking most of the day. David pierced her and thrust into her, over and over. She groaned and then bucked as the orgasm seized hold of her. She gasped and cried out.

"Oh god, Mr. Carter, I'm coming. Fuck me!" She cried out, her voice sounded odd to her and she clamped her mouth shut.

"Keep jabbering, Taylor. I like a woman who can talk and fuck at the same time." David panted over her. "I wish you had tits. There's nothing to hold onto." His hands belied his words, finding her tits and then her nipples. He ground against her from behind, thrusting his cock into her with little short bumps. His fingers and thumbs found her nipples and suddenly he pinched them, both at once. Taylor felt a huge, violent shock wrack her. Her torso jerked in his clutches and she climaxed.

"Oh, oh, god, coming. Do, do that again!" She panted. Her body reacted to his use of her with lurid approval.

"What? This?" David pulled back and as he rammed his cock back into her body, his fingers and thumbs pinched down on her nipples again. Taylor shrieked, crying out as both the pain in her nipples and the orgasm between her legs rioted together inside her. She panted, the orgasm taking away her reason and her breath.

David released her nipples. Taylor moaned her disappointment. David paid no attention but gripped her by the waist. He hammered into her. She heard the rich, moist sound the penetration of her pussy made as he sliced into her. It thrilled her. She grunted with satisfaction. He pulled her back onto his cock then rocked her forward as he withdrew. The cycle repeated over and over until Taylor felt a new wave of ecstasy building inside her.

"Oh Christ, you fucking cunt, you goddamn luscious whore!" Mr. Carter yelled, their bodies slapped together with percussion regularity. Taylor felt a new gestating orgasm twisting inside her but before it could blossom and bloom, Mr. Carter came. He rooted himself deep inside her and then remained there, jerking and grunting, pumping Taylor full of cum. She felt the teasing disappointment between her legs. Just a couple more minutes and she'd have come again. Instead of the luscious release, it formed a writhing, pulsing, needful knot behind her sternum. She raised up, tried to swallow around that knot and felt it swell a little more.

"You have to go, Taylor. You are a crazy cunt, coming here like this. Go on, get dressed and get out. Don't come here again. I'll call you the next time I want to fuck you."

She struggled off the back of the couch, her body singing his praises for the one orgasm she did get from him. She wanted to object, to argue as she usually did but standing naked before him, cum running down her legs rather lessened the inclination. She did as he directed and dressed under his baleful eyes, suddenly loving that soft yet strong feeling of compliance vibrating in her body. The walk to her car was cold and longer than she imagined. Darkness had descended and she had to use the little ambient light and whatever the neighborhood provided to keep from stumbling onto her face as she shambled back to the car. In her mother's car, she felt beneath her to see if she was leaking cum onto the seat. She was. She cursed and struggled free of her coat and sat on it, knowing it would smell like cum. She didn't change anything. Instead, she drove home. Her body throbbed, her mind was filled with the afternoon and what it told her. She was horny enough to kiss a woman's tits and that served to enrapture her so that she came soon after Mr. Carter introduced his cock into her. The orgasm was wonderful but shallow. She needed another but now, having been dismissed she either had to manage it herself or wait for tomorrow. She got home and showered, removing the dank traces of his cum from her body.

Taylor lay in bed, staring at the darkness. She'd checked her diary and found no new black ink. The next day was the Adult Club Party and she resolved not to be passive this time, to demand her share of the initiates. She committed herself in that moment, to demanding an orgasm at the Adult Club. She would not be disappointed, surprised certainly, but not disappointed.

The next day was confusing for her. To this point, the Adult Club had been Ky's obsession but suddenly, Taylor felt an intimate connection to it. She knew what Ky planned. She only had a vague idea of how she would inject herself and her needs into the proceedings but that simple idea throbbed in her mind from the beginning of the day. She was vaguely aware that yesterday's animosity from Ky seemed to have cooled. Ky spoke to her and treated her as always so until the moment after third period when she saw the knot of people around something posted on the wall, she thought all was back to normal and she could focus on her sexual commitment and her compulsion.

All that changed when she and Ash walked out of Physics and saw the cluster of people in a semi-circle around something on one of the various bulletin boards. Taylor had to push her way into the glut of people to see what was attracting so much attention. The attraction was a very good 8 1/2 by 11 printed picture of her pussy. She stared at it for a moment, disbelieving what she was seeing. Her pussy was pursed and clearly bubbling with cum. A large glob of white semen could be clearly seen tucked amid the ruffles of her cunt.

She felt like she was in the aftermath of a huge orgasm. She wanted to pant, to gasp, to curl up and wait for the feeling to swell and finish its work in her but she just stood there staring.

"Taylor, let's go." Ash hissed. "God, when did you have that taken?" Ash's voice was filled with wonder. There was no question that the cunt in the picture had been well and truly fucked. Anyone who had showered with Taylor also knew that was her pussy.

Taylor looked around and spied Ky. She had a little smile on her lips and was watching Taylor out of the corner of her eyes. When she felt Taylor looking at her, she turned and shouldered her way out of the growing crowd. She started to move towards the picture, feeling the conventional need to tear it down but Ash looped an arm around her middle and held her back, her back to the picture of Taylor's cunt.

"Don't, Taylor. If you do, you'll confirm that it's you. Ignore it, stare at it, gawk like you've never seen it before and it'll never be connected to you."

Taylor shuddered, held by her friend's arms around her middle. Ash was an optimist. Taylor felt the comfort of the woman's arm around her and leaned in but didn't fight the restraint. She finally relented and stared at it. She began to hear the comments, the words around her waiting for what she knew must be coming. One of the girls she showered with surely would say it and it came, a voice from somewhere to her left and out of sight, hissing with laughter.

"That's Taylor Dillon's cunt." The voice said. A male voice grunted.

"No way. Really? That thing has been fucked good. Who would want to fuck Taylor Dillon?"

"I don't know but that's her pussy. I know."

Taylor's head swam. She groaned softly, feeling the loin rush between her legs, the thrill of hearing those words, spoken in public about her cunt. She hugged herself. She felt Ash staring at her and looked at her friend. She heard Mr. G's voice before she could speak.

"What's the matter here? Get to class. Come on, get...oh my god!" Mr. G shouldered through the crowd and ripped the picture of Taylor's pussy off the bulletin board.

"They're all over the school, Mr. G. That well fucked cunt is everywhere, for everyone to see."

Mr. G looked around and saw another crowd of people down the way. Taylor saw Miss Cummings at the fringe of the crowd and for an instant, she thought she saw them exchange a glance, a look, something that didn't fit the moment before he plowed off to the other group of people and, while she watched, ripped down the picture there that they were gawking at, presumably the same picture of Taylor's well-used pussy.

She let Ash steer her to their next class. She was sitting in her seat before the fog in her brain cleared a little and she confronted a profound conclusion. That picture had been taken two days ago, by David Carter, Ky's father. Suddenly, Ky's surprise at hearing about Taylor fucking Kam, or to be accurate being fucked by Kam, came into focus, becoming sensible. She understood why Ky hadn't seemed to know what Taylor was talking about for the brief moment. She knew Taylor had had sex with her father because she found the picture on her father's phone. How that could have happened, she didn't know. What she was certain of, Ky Carter knew that Taylor Dillon had fucked her father.

Taylor buried her face in her hands. She tried to clear her mind. She backed up in her thinking. The picture didn't implicate David necessarily. He could have taken the picture without actually contributing to the wealth of cum froth bubbling out of the pussy in the picture. Still, if Ky found that picture in her father's phone, she clearly suspected something. Not only that, she must have found someone to post them all over the school.

While the former part of Taylor was duly mortified by what she'd seen, another, newer, rawer part of her felt thrilled...not thrilled exactly but...she fingered her sides, her arms crossed across her breasts, searching for the proper word. She felt validated. That was it. She had been fucked by Sunshine, Kam and David Carter and that picture told the story. Heat suffused her pussy, just thinking of being bound and fucked as she had been. Her body throbbed and she relived the ecstasy of that experience, overlaid with yesterday bent over the couch with David Carter thrusting inside her. She realized the sensations flooding over her were the first indications of her conversion into a fuck toy. That was the most sensible explanation. She loved that sensation, the shame of seeing her well-fucked cunt posted on a public bulletin board rather than making the rounds on their phones. It was lurid, public and horrifyingly shameful and it thrust a deep arousal behind her sternum. Taylor faced it, the thrill that jammed into her from every direction.

The rest of the day was a nightmare haze of erotic mortification and lust, tangled up inside her. Despite Mr. G's constant tearing down of the pictures of her cum pearled pussy, the pictures kept appearing and reappearing. Ironically, the rules preventing other teachers and even students from removing posted signs from the walls kept her pussy in sight all day long. Taylor spied two people posting her pussy on the wall, which told her the effort to expose her was a conspiracy and she felt certain that Ky was behind it. She saw others pasting her cunt on the wall to stare down at her, pulling her back into the throes of that ecstasy, bound and fucked, engaging her erotic ambitions and her baser instincts in a singular experience. She was crazy horny the whole day, even while displaying an increasingly antagonized show to the world.

She began to hear the whispers. "That's Taylor's cunt." Or "There's Queen Taylor's pussy!" Those simpler declamations devolved into assorted tags that left her panting against her locker, the lurid content of the comments aroused her and kept her close to the ceiling of her sexual prison all day. "Cro-magnon cunt", "The munster pussy", "Lurch's Twat" and her favorite, "Klingon cunt" all floated about her, like bite-mes trying to get at the water in her eyes.

Ash was constantly at her side, constantly telling her to stay cool and calm, to not respond, since that would only encourage them. By the end of the day, it seemed everyone knew the "cum gushing vagina" was her and hers. It tore at her her, wrenching her apart because she had to show anger while feeling that surging secret pride she dared not expose to the nattering masses! Even her teachers gave her a second look, appraising and wondering how she'd gotten so much cum pumped into her, looking like she did. She became a sexual paradox, the bitchy cunt no one wanted to fuck juxtaposed with the well used cunt pasted all over the halls of the school. How did the asexual mistress of mitosis manage to lure the cock or cocks that pumped so much cum into her that she appeared to be bleeding milk? How did that happen? What was her secret?

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers