A Game within a Game Ch. 03B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy answered: "In our BD/SM group, she is the Mistress of the Mistresses. She supervises the mistresses in the club, and they have to answer to her for everything they do otherwise they will be expelled from the club, which no one wants. Normally she makes appointments with each of us mistresses from time to time and listens to what we have been doing and gives us advice. Novice mistresses in the club are trained by her and her assistants. She is in fact the queen of our group, which is quite exclusive and widespread."

"Not anymore I think, I utterly degraded her in front of her worshippers, I don't think she will be able to look anybody in the eye after this."

"I think so either. Rob, what else have you done?"

"Nothing yet, and I will make sure that nothing more will happen. I will use Helena's organization to find out all about that community and each member will receive a warning. In fact, I want to dismantle that community. They may have to look elsewhere for their meetings."

"You can be an extremely dangerous man Rob. I never thought you would have that in you," Cathy said respectfully, but also afraid. He could be extremely violent, she realized, he was indeed someone who needed treatment badly, otherwise things could get out of hand. He had all the right in the world to retaliate, and she knew that Iris was right in telling him that nobody would believe him, so his immediate revenge was understandable. Cathy gave Rob the address of Iris, but she bided him, not to harm her anymore. Still Rob would visit her very soon, he said.

"Ok Rob. Enough talk. Lie down on the couch and I will treat your back."

Rob did as she asked and carefully lowered himself on the couch. He couldn't believe himself that he made it to Cathy's house by himself. The drink that he had received in the waiting room must have contained more than just some sucker to give him strength.

"So will you need another 'headmistress'?" Rob asked.

"I'm perfectly fine, thank you. I don't need an old hag telling me what to do to be honest. I have to apologize, when she was here the last time I mentioned you to her. She must have decided that she knew better how to make you more submissive or something. I have no idea how she could know that you were coming here today, she must have read my appointment book."

She shook her head "I'm very sorry Rob, it's my fault, and I should have kept our relationship private," Cathy really felt sorry and guilty. "How can I make it up to you? You have had such a hard day, I cannot believe it happened, yet, I see your wounds... But, I don't think she will do such a thing ever again, in fact, every one present there who saw your rage will keep their distance I would bet," Cathy chuckled. "Rob, come upstairs to my bathroom. We will take a not too hot shower and I will give you a massage and rub your body with oil and ointments and I hope most bruises will disappear. However, I can't do much more about your wounds, they will heal soon, but for now they will hurt."

Rob paused to think, and he calmed down a little bit "I am sorry you had to see me like this but I for example told Helena no blood, ever; and you heard that I was very angry at Helena when she had chained me and I bled from that, and I was very angry; believe me, that is a gross understatement. I was on the brink of a divorce, you may know that, and that was nothing compared to what happened to me with that bitch"

"I know, I told Helena and Marion about consensuality, or better said, the lack of it. So stupid, and it could be so much fun. It is really a pity, Helena loves you so very much, and then this... I can imagine that you need to rebuild your trust in her again. But give her a chance, I think she has learned her lesson. And maybe you and Helena should stop playing, and just do vanilla sex."

Cathy guided Rob to the bathroom and he undressed, helped by Cathy. His clothes, especially his shirt and underpants, were stained from his blood. Cathy picked them up and threw them in the waste bin.

"Would you mind to wear panties if I gave them to you?" Cathy asked. Rob admitted he didn't mind at all.

"I thought so," Cathy said, "I will sponge you carefully and try not to hurt you too much. After hearing your story I want to clean myself also, it's more a mental thing, but still. I feel dirty when you told me of that witch. And you know for yourself, that S&M can be so fulfilling, as two people interact and play their little games. It is in my opinion the most intimate thing lovers can have."

Rob caressed her naked body and held her firmly against his body.

"You can't do anything about it, when people want to commit crimes, one way or another they will do it. You think you trust people like your head-mistress, but now you know something I have always felt, that very few people earn your trust."

While she pressed her body against his, he felt his cock rising.
"Sorry, that was not my intention," Rob explained.

"Pff, I would have been offended if that didn't happen. It is the proof for a woman that she is still attractive to a man."
She took a sponge and softly slide it over his back. She tried not to hurt him. 'Rob behave brave,' she thought and thought about what kind of drink it was he had been given. Probably it contained more than just sucker.

She held his cock for a moment and squeezed it a bit.

"Always the mistress?" Rob said contemplatively. In spite of his hard dick, he wasn't in the mood for fucking, he felt so tired now. He was feeling relaxed, but the pressure of the last hours came back and suddenly he shuddered from a withhold sob. "Sorry," he said, "my nerves" and then couldn't stop from coming out with heart-breaking cries.

Cathy held him in her arms, while he cried on her shoulder. For a couple of minutes his body trembled and he sobbed a few more times. Then he relaxed and held his face in the shower and the water flowed over his face, clearing all tears.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it, the delayed reaction from today's events."

"It's perfectly normal," Cathy said while comforting him, "this reaction only proves you are human. I will make inquiries about Iris, I will phone a friend in the community." She left the bathroom, only wearing a towel, and when she came back, she was rubbing herself dry with one hand and holding the phone in the other, talking. Finally as the phone call ended, Rob also had dried himself in the meantime and was very curious. "It seems, she is in the hospital. The only statement she had given the police who were alerted by the first-aid nurses, that a game went out of hand, and she didn't want press charges."

"Very reassuring," Rob said drily. "I was drugged and kidnapped, I'm pretty sure the friendly man will back me as my witness, and I think Iris knows that. She would have to face jail time if she tried telling them she was assaulted, it wouldn't hold up." He checked his behind, his wounds were closed thanks to that man in the waiting room.

"So in fact you did her a favor," Cathy grinned. "I'm sure she will remember this day for a very, very long time."

"Come to bed Rob. You don't have to make love with me, if you don't feel like it. I completely understand, but yet more than a little bit disappointed," she said impishly.

"Shall we drink something first? I have a tremendous thirst!" Rob remarked

"That is a good idea, hmm, what would you wear?" Cathy asked. She hesitated, "I don't have a bathrobe, I do have a babydoll," she winked at Rob. "No, I was just teasing, of course I have a bathrobe." She opened a cupboard and took out a pink ruffled babydoll and a white plain terry cloth bathrobe. "You choose," she smiled at him defiantly.

If Cathy thought he would back out on wearing that very feminine item, she was wrong. He liked the babydoll and said so: "Nice babydoll, is it my size?"

Somewhat amazed Cathy looked at him "No, I just wanted to tease you. I thought you wouldn't wear it, I should have known better." She grinned and took out a pink lace negligee with matching nightgown, still with the price tags on it, which she quickly removed. "I always thought when you would be here in my bedroom you would be wearing this," and she gave him the set. It was exactly his size, and it took him just a few seconds to put it on. The material was soft and smooth, and it caressed his skin. Cathy took out another set from her cupboard, in black this time and said: "There must be some distance between a Mistress and her sub."

"No sub," Rob remarked, "don't you ever think I'm your sub. I'm your friend, maybe one of your dearest friends, I would sure like to think that."

"I'm sorry Rob, yes you are my dearest friend. In fact, you are the only male who has ever joined me in my bedroom," with that they kissed and hugged. Rob felt his dick hardening, in spite of his tiredness and wounds, his dick betrayed him.

"Shall we drink something?" Rob repeated hastily. He didn't want Cathy to find out he had an erection again.

"Of course, let's go downstairs." Cathy walked in front of him, and she urged him to follow by suddenly grabbing his dick through the soft material of his nightgown and said: "You think I wouldn't notice?," and gave him a wicked smile.

While walking downstairs she didn't let go, she kept on squeezing his dick, so his erection didn't lessen. "You are tired Rob, but your dick says otherwise," and Cathy kissed him again.

Once downstairs he took a large glass of water.
Then she showed him two bottles of wine.
"Do you dare to take some wine? White or red?" she offered him the choice. He studied the labels. "White, this is a German sweet wine, I still need to regain my strength."

"I just realized, you haven't eaten yet, I'm sorry, I will make us something," and Cathy went to the kitchen.

Rob filled two glasses with the white wine and joined Cathy, she was warming up some soup. "It smells delicious in here, it must be because I'm indeed hungry," and he grabbed her around the waste. "I meant you, you delicious woman," and kissed her neck.

Cathy moaned "Please let me finish Rob, we still have plenty of time for that," and smiled, pleased, while stirring the soup. Finally it was hot and she filled two bowls with the now warmed mixture. Rob carried them to the living room and once seated they both started to eat. Rob realized how hungry he was and soon he was finished.

"Get some more, there is enough and please bring some bread along!" Cathy said, noticing the way Rob wolfed down the food. Rob so did and when he finished his second bowl of soup and also ate some bread, he felt much better. He sat on his knees, his behind still hurt too much; his wounds didn't bleed anymore, but any pressure was painful.

Cathy had finished her soup and observed Rob while he was eating. She felt really relaxed to see him eat in his pink nightgown. He didn't feel uncomfortable wearing it, and after seeing him wearing it without feeling shy, it became natural for her also and it didn't bother her at all.

Cathy sat across from Rob and teased: "Aha, finally you are on your knees before your Mistress; it seems Iris did me a favor," Rob started to tense up, but the soft smile on her face made Rob clear that she felt pity for him and was joking, not mocking him.

"Would you like that of me? That I kneel before you?" Rob asked with a strange sound in his voice.

"I would like that very much Rob, to be honest it gives me the shivers if you really meant that, that you recognize me as your Mistress."

"I will kneel before you, because I want to make you feel good and I am prepared to honor you, but I will never acknowledge anybody to be my Mistress. I'm sorry, the only exception to that should be Helena, but not now. Helena has to earn my trust again."

Cathy sighed, and said "You would do me such an honor if you would submit to me, Rob. Can't you reconsider? I will ask Helena for permission, I won't do anything without her consent. You are so dear to me, you have no idea. And I hardly ever inflict pain, I feel for you something I never felt for anybody else. I think it's your independent mind that we want to possess. Helena, Marion, Kim, Kate and me, we all would be very proud to say "this is my man". You are married to Helena, but you still could be my S&M partner. I won't go to parties, I just want to play with you and afterwards the release, and that can be very satisfactory." She smiled provocatively.

Rob thought long and hard about it. "Suppose I do, then I would have three mistresses. Both Marion and Helena want to play, and I'm really not in the mood to be everybody's sub, slave or whatever you would call it. First of all you should have Helena's permission. Then you would have to set a time and date, and not the least, I'm not a doormat, I am not going to honor every need or wish that you might have for me to do. Even when a date is set to play, I may not be all that happy about it" and he looked at Cathy with frowning eyebrows, his expression darkening.

That look frightened her, knowing what he did to Iris, but when his look softened while looking at her with kindness in his eyes, she relaxed immediately. "You frightened me for a moment Rob," Cathy said.

"I'm sorry, for a moment I thought about all things I had to endure, by accident or not." They both were silent.

"Rob, I never harmed you, did I?" asked Cathy reproachfully

"Yes, you did, on my inner leg. I made use of that knowledge to hit Iris as I told you."

"I'm sorry Rob, but I needed to know your limits at that time."

"Now you say: at that time. So now you are planning to change the boundaries once again, no?. This is precisely my point in refusing to submit or play" Rob growled. "Everybody wants to 'train' me, while I don't want to be trained in anything. Nobody listens to me and then when I get angry, it's too late to make it work."

Cathy looked as if she had been hit. Immediately Rob was sorry at the blunt tone of his remarks, though he didn't take one word back. "I'm sorry if I offended you, but that is how I feel."

"Maybe we better say goodbye to each other if you think so badly of me," Cathy was really pissed off.

"Maybe we should." Rob stood up, straightened out his back and silently walked out of the room and went upstairs. His clothes were lying on the bed, he took off the nightgown and it felt as good, and as bad, as it had when putting them on earlier. Cathy then burst into the room. "Where do you think you're going?"

Rob answered: "Going home, this won't work, we are just upsetting one another."

Cathy said, suddenly reproachful. "I didn't mean my words literally, I was angry, and I don't know what I really meant. I just know, that I want you, one way or another. Don't you have feelings for me?"

"Of course I have, perhaps too much. That is what it makes so hard to say these things to you. I would love to play games with you. I want you to be my mistress. I want to give you all my trust. I want everything and more. But I don't dare. Don't you see? I have been wounded too many times. Suppose an accident will happen, it doesn't have to be your fault, but at that moment I will suffer unwanted pain, once again at the hands of someone I trusted. Then you will untie me, then I will curse you, believe me I will, and then I am afraid of what I will do next. I don't accept anything anymore, do you understand that? Each time my rage will be even more violent, as I speak I can feel my anger rise again. And when I disappear, my trust in you and all others will be gone. Because my trust has been violated so many times, I won't trust anybody ever again. You know what I will do next? I will sell my house, take my dogs, and start somewhere else where I don't know anybody and I will never let anybody in my life again."

Cathy said, almost crying "Have you been hurt so many times?"

"With Jenny it was 20 lost years of living a lie. Then Marion. Then Helena. It is enough. I can't take it anymore."

"We have to talk Rob. Tomorrow it's Sunday. You really need to talk with me, as friend and as psychiatrist and as lover."

Rob hesitated "I don't know."

"Rob, please listen to me, I will phone Helena in a moment and will tell her what you have said. She can draw her own conclusions. She can join us, or she can stay at home, I don't care, but you need to talk this through. Marion can come also and probably should. But we need to get rid of that nonsense that you have in your head. Helena and Marion didn't betray you, only Jenny did. Sure, Helena and Marion screwed things up, but not as badly that it can't be mended anymore. And I want you in my bed right now. I want to hold you, I want to feel your dick inside me and I want you to feel safe and secure. In short: I want your arse, you are mine this night, pain or not."

Rob had listened to her and then laughed mockingly. "You feel pretty sure I will do what you like," he said defiantly, "but you can't have my dick tonight, I will sleep sideways and I'm not in the mood for sex." Cathy looked sad at this outburst, her last words were meant in a fun way, but obviously he had taken this wrong.

"Rob, let's go downstairs, put on your pretty nightgown again and please, let us talk. You owe me that at least."

With a sigh Rob dropped his clothes and put on the pink nightgown and negligee.

He wanted to follow Cathy, but she directed him to go to the living room. "I will phone Helena right now," she made clear to him.

Rob went downstairs and made himself comfortable by lying sideways on the couch, to take pressure off his wounds. And Cathy wanted him to make love, when he couldn't ever sit down? If they did it would have to be the missionary position, and nothing else. But so much better, no sex now for him. His wounds had started to burn once again, while he had put on his clothes he had hurt himself. He hoped his wounds didn't start bleeding again. He checked carefully, with his hand, but didn't see anything disturbing. Still, it did hurt a lot.

He took another sip of his wine. He had had enough of that and went to the coffee-machine he knew Cathy possessed. There he made a nice cup of cappuccino and it warmed his hands; it wasn't cold in the house but still he felt chilly. Then he felt shivers all over his back and he began to tremble. He couldn't sit anywhere, and it would hurt anyway, so he went lying on the floor, trembling and shaking. He felt hot and cold at the same time. His world went black.

When he woke up he was lying on a field-bed or something, in Cathy's living room. He had been laid on his side, and he felt cushions in his neck and lower back. His wounds were not covered by anything, what was the smartest thing to do, the healing would be better that way.

Worried faces were around him, Kim, Helena, Marion and Cathy. "I didn't know what to do Rob, you are too heavy to be carried upstairs, so we figured out that this was the best solution."

Kim said "Cathy did well, your wounds will heal fast. I don't think that was the cause of your black-out. It was the reaction to what happened this afternoon, you went into delayed shock, and your nerves couldn't handle it anymore. I will give you an injection of a sedative, sorry Rob, but you need a good night of sleep and tomorrow I will come back."
Kim gave him an injection in his arm, and within seconds Rob felt his eyes become heavy and he was sleeping.

Sunday at Cathy's place

The next morning, Sunday, Rob awakened, feeling a bit dizzy. He stood up, holding himself to the couch and stumbled to the kitchen, where he had heard noises. "Good morning sleepyhead," Cathy said with a soft smile, though worried. She gave Rob a kitchen chair and he tried sitting on it with caution. He shivered, Cathy quickly fetched a blanket from his temporary bed.

"Do you have some water for me?" Rob asked, "I'm very thirsty."