A Game within a Game Ch. 03B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In very short, you are extremely straight without hidden abnormalities, except your need in cross dressing. And now you owe me one."

"Let us talk first," Rob said, "I have a feeling that you have a different picture of us being together then I do, and you were pretty angry when I refused to be like that picture."

"Angry?! You were the angry one," Cathy hissed.

"No, that was my reaction to your behavior. You became angry first because I refused to submit and wanted to punish me for that. I remember Marion did the same to me. She really hurt me, a bit like Iris, not quite that much, but enough, well, you know the story. Every time I say something to a mistress," Rob spit out that word as if he had eaten something bad, that Cathy of course noticed, "she wants to punish me. That won't happen ever again. You may punish me for something stupid, or just when you feel like it, but not for a real reason you feel I need to be punished for. I think I just gave you a lesson."

Cathy thought about the truth in his words and finally said "You are completely right. I'm sorry. Now I have to apologize."

"Ok - give me a kiss, Mistress!" Rob said and he seriously started kissing Cathy. He felt under her skirt and noticed she wasn't wearing panties, and she was soaking wet. Somehow the whole quarrel must have excited her. "Let's go upstairs Rob."

He walked behind her and she openly showed her bold naked cunt, he saw her pearls of lust.

Inside her bedroom, they quickly undressed, Cathy by letting her skirt drop and taking off her blouse. She was wearing a short lace satin slip, with more revealed than covered. A moment later Rob was standing in front of her wearing only his stockings. "This I like," Cathy murmured and took his dick in her hand. She went lying on the bed, spread her legs and she guided him inside her cunt. She felt so good to Rob that he had to stop making thrusts, otherwise he would come too soon. He withdrew his dick, kneeled before her and started to lick her juices.

"You are a real cunt eater." She turned and used her fingers to widen the entrance to her arsehole "but are you an arsehole eater also? Do that for your Mistress." Rob hesitated not a moment and brought his tongue in, she tasted a bit strange, but not unpleasant. She had cleaned herself thoroughly, he wasn't afraid. Soon she started to moan. Then he slide in his fingertip. Cathy pushed her arse back; Rob could feel her contracting. He passed her muscle and Cathy sighed. With his other hand Rob touched and rubbed her clit with wet fingers, he first put them in her cunt and then worked upwards to her clit. She started rocking and Rob's fingers went in and out. She couldn't hold out any longer and with loud cries she came. He turned her around and brought his dick into her cunt and slowly moved it, very slowly. Then he stopped, used his finger to work on her clit again and then shoved his dick in again. Rob buried his face on a breast and started to suck on a nipple. Gently he pumped his dick in and out, with long strokes, agonizing her, teasing her. Cathy rubbed her finger over her sensitive clit. She moaned louder and she felt the pulsing of his cock. Again she couldn't hold out any longer and climaxed again.

Rob took out his dick before he climaxed and walked to the bathroom. "What are you going to do?" Cathy asked. "Nothing," Rob said, he knew exactly what he wanted to do, he put his dick in cold water, so the hardness disappeared. He then walked back to Cathy. "Did you come?" she asked disappointed.

"No, not at all," he said malevolently. "Spread your legs," and rubbed his dick which became hard again. With big eyes Cathy looked at him "I was planning to wear you out, but for now you wore me out."

Rob looked at her, her long legs, clad in stockings, her white slip on her body and she had put the top of the slip under her breasts, which now were fully exposed. "I call Helena a sex-animal, but all women of my circle are," and softly brought in his member again. He then caressed her breasts and kissed them, made circles around her nipples and teased her by taking them one by one in his mouth and bit softly on them. Then he shoved his dick out of her cunt again, and again licked the inside of her cunt with his tongue, then out of her cunt to her clit, and pushed three fingers in her cunt and slowly went in and out. He took his time, Cathy responded madly to him. She moaned and gave little cries, she made fists or her hands and opened them again. She panted, and tried to resist him, but she couldn't. She lifted her hips and Cathy no longer could withhold, and she came, from her toes to her breasts. Her body went up and she cried from lust, she didn't have it anymore, completely lost in her orgasm. She went quiet again and when Rob started to fuck her, this time he didn't withdraw and Cathy again made strange movements, she turned her eyes and let the feeling flow over her. Rob felt her cunt muscles squeeze and could not withhold himself any longer. Squirt after squirt left his dick, while Cathy also came. Finally he relaxed and pulled out. Their joint juices flowed out of her, Rob took some toilet paper he had brought with him from the bathroom and cleaned her. Then he lain on his side next to her. "I didn't know you could do this to me Rob," she kissed his face, she was still in heaven and trembled a bit. She softly caressed her clit, "I don't know how you did it, but this was the most vehement orgasm in my life." She breathed out heavily and said "I want more of this Rob. You are going to please your new Mistress."

"Haven't you had enough?"

"Never! I feel these are going to be the best days ever for me, a lust slave with a golden dick and tongue," she smiled happy to Rob. "I hope you like it as much as me, it will be heavenly, we will probably be sleepwalking at times, but I want you to lose yourself in me. I don't know if you can give that to me, but I will do everything I can to make it happen," and she kissed Rob again.

"Rob, touch me there," and she pointed to her wet cunt.
Rob directly slid off the bed and started eating her out again.

"That is not what I meant," Cathy said, "I'm a bit tired now, I just want to hold you, while you do things to me."

"I will make you come again first," Rob replied and put in his tongue as far as possible. Cathy moaned once again and started to touch her breasts. Rob then tongued her clit and brought in his three fingers again and slowly inserted them into her, in and out, in and out. Then he changed and brought in his tongue, while his wet finger rubbed her clit. Again Cathy started to groan, this time louder than before, she had become very tired, yet her body asked for release and then she came, and came and came. Shaking and trembling she whispered to Rob "Stop Rob, please, I can't do this anymore."

"But you have to, you promised me to fuck all night," he answered.

With veiled eyes Cathy looked at him "You win Rob," and sighed.

"No, I don't win, I just want to have you. I'll make you dinner, you get some rest and we will play. Tie me up in the attic."

Immediately Cathy's energy came back. "Would you? That would be nice. But first I'm going to tease you. I'll help you with our dinner. But let's have a drink first."

Together they walked downstairs, Cathy in her slip and stockings, Rob in his camisole and stockings. They both had their genitals uncovered. They decided, because they wanted to play, to stay sober, so they just took some mineral water. Cathy sat opposite Rob and teased him by sliding her finger in and out of her wet cunt. "I'm wet again because we are going to play in the attic. Rob, you have no idea how happy you will make me."

"But you know, not too long, and that is a serious warning."

"Rob, I promise you, I'll be present the whole time. I don't know how long, but that doesn't matter, does it? As long as I am near you? I want to tease you, and make you almost come, but then I will stop and so on. Maybe you can then begin to appreciate your Mistress."

Then Cathy sat beside him and started to kiss him. "I want to share my life with you, divorce Helena, come and live with me. I need you."

Rob smiled and said: "Marion asked me the same thing, so did Kim and Kate, now you."

Somewhat dumbfounded Cathy said "What, they all did that? Why?"

"I really don't know, they want to have someone who walks in nylons I guess," he joked.

Cathy looked at his legs "It sure does look appealing on you, it makes me horny as hell, I want to feel your legs the whole night against mine."

"So you won't take off your stockings then?"

"No of course not, I want to experience that sensuous feeling, too."

They sat against each other, caressing each other's legs and body. Cathy leaned against Rob saying "I hope this doesn't hurt you."

"No, I'm good," Rob answered, "this is very romantic with you on the couch like this. We will play in the attic later, before that we will walk again with our dogs, it will give us strength, and after the attic play time I want to sit here again and relax. Then I will take something somewhat stronger, whiskey or brandy. But, if you are planning to keep us awake all night, I will stay sober. It's up to you."

"Rob, you make me very happy when you play a game with me, although it's simple, we can celebrate our love for each other doing that. Wait and see," she smiled impishly. "I'm not very experienced with bondage and such, in fact you are the first one. One of my clients installed some equipment in the attic without me having the slightest idea about how it is used."

"I don't know whether to be honored, or whether I should run now. I have said this before in another situation, and that time I should have run. Don't make me regret my decision, I beg you."

Cathy looked at him, thinking, but decided not to say anything.
Rob would later remember this moment.

Cathy left the couch and went upstairs, and when she came back she carried two very frilly aprons. "I don't want your lingerie to get dirty, which one do you want?" Rob had the choice out of a frilly one and an even more frilly one, he choose the latter; if she wanted to make him look ridiculous, then he might as well go all the way he thought. So they both fastened their aprons. Then they made their dinner together; Cathy made some salad and Rob baked potatoes and roasted some chicken. Soon they were ready, Rob just filled two plates with the potatoes and meat, while Cathy picked up the bowl with salad and brought it inside her living room. They decide to eat at the large table, that Cathy didn't use very often. Rob placed their plates next to one another, took over the bowl from Cathy and also placed that on the table and gallantly held the chair for Cathy, so she could sit first.

"A true gentleman, or should I say a gentle woman?" Cathy grinned.

"Don't tease me," Rob caressed her upper legs under the table.

"Don't Rob," Cathy moaned.

Then they started to eat. While in the kitchen Rob already had fed his dogs. They came in the room and laid themselves on the carpet at the lower table.

"They feel at home," Cathy said, looking at Nicky and Inca with a tender glance. "I had no idea that these dogs would be so gentle. They behave like lapdogs, while they can react so fiercely."

"Never underestimate a Doberman, they are kind and gentle, but fast and when they are angry, really angry, run. I walk with them and a man as big as 6'6" stepped aside, most people know what they are capable off."

With respect Cathy looked at them, "Still I like them very much. You pick dogs that match your character?"

"Coincidence," Rob said, and gave no further comment.

Cathy thought otherwise: you pick dogs that suit your character. When they were finished, they dressed to go outdoors, Rob his male clothes and Cathy wore jeans and a sweater, and while they put on their coats, Rob noticed that Cathy was in deep thought. "Rob, I wrote down a message and put it on the table. When we are coming down from the attic I want you to read it. It's nothing special, but I am a psychiatrist and you are under my treatment."

Rob shrugged his shoulders "Fine with me, probably another game?"

Cathy didn't give any more information about the subject, she opened the front door, and out they went.

They went out with a dog in one hand and with their other hands they held hands. Cathy felt very secure with Rob walking next to her, she enjoyed every minute of their being together, but she knew that their friendship soon would be at stake. But she wanted to give him more resistance to his wild adrenaline rush and not to faint afterwards. She sighed.

Rob noticed and asked "What is the matter Cathy?"

"I want to walk with you every day, I feel happy," and she looked up at him with her bright eyes. Rob couldn't resist and kissed her, in the middle of the pavement, it didn't bother him that some passersby looked a bit disturbed because they had to walk around them and their dogs. They walked further and felt good. Rob knew that he was falling in love with this strange woman. He already knew that he would find it hard to say goodbye at a certain moment in the future. Helena also knew what could happen. His respect for Helena grew, he understood she must love him much more than he ever realized, that she took the risk of losing him. This thought made him stronger in dealing with his feelings. Helena deserved his love much more than anyone else.

He decided to go back and told Cathy, and she agreed.

When they reached Cathy's house, he asked what attire he should wear.

Cathy said "Go upstairs, undress completely and wait until I come. Start with removing your body hair. I have to do some things first. I'll join you in ten minutes."

Rob left to go upstairs, Cathy then quickly entered the living room, walked to a curtain and slid the curtain somewhat aside. People who happened to stand before her window could have a peek in, at least theoretically. Then she went upstairs and changed her clothes. When she was finished she called Rob.
"Are you ready Rob?"

Rob came out of the room where he had his clothing stowed, completely naked.

"I have removed most of my remaining body hair, you said you had some lotion?" while admiring to Cathy. She wore a black leather corset, black nylons and calf high black leather boots with laces. Her heels must be at least four inches, she looked much taller, her legs longer and her breasts more pronounced.

"I have not seen you wearing this before," Rob said in appreciation.

Cathy secretively enjoyed his admiration, but as Mistress she should keep a distance. "Don't look like that at your Mistress, lucky for you I cannot punish you for that impertinence. Go in the shower," and she picked up a tube with hair remover paste and gave it to Rob. "Turn off the water, apply it and wait a few minutes until I return," and Cathy left.

Rob did as was asked of him, he smeared the paste especially heavily around his genitals and his chest. Then he felt it becoming hot, a bit unpleasant even. He knew what was happening: the remaining hair tips were 'burnt' away. It was temporary, he knew, so he would need to repeat the procedure if he wanted to remain hairless. Cathy came back, noticed his discomfort and smiled: "All this for pleasuring your 'beloved' Mistress."

"Mmm, I don't know about that 'beloved' anymore, Mistress," Rob grinned.

"Rinse it off, and here is some lotion to ease the burning feel."

Rob took it from her and applied it over the places that had given him the most discomfort, after he had showered.

Finally he had dried himself off and followed Cathy to the attic. A soft indirect light was the only light source and Cathy had a few dark candles burning, to give the room a bit more sinister look. Two pulleys were attached to a large beam at the top of the attic and the beam had been extra reinforced by four smaller beams, placed in two upside down 'v' forms. This construction was simple but very strong. Rob had more confidence now in the safety of it.

"Can you help your Mistress?" she wanted him to place a metal frame in the middle of the attic. This frame consisted of U-bars, and was ten feet high and seven feet wide and had several ropes and leather bindings attached. Each side was attached to a pulley, so she could by pulling a chain move the whole frame upwards. The captive then could hang with his face downwards, or even upside down. "Cathy, you may bind me, but I don't want you to hang me in the air or whatever. I want to have my feet on the floor."

"No worries Rob, I wasn't planning to do so. Maybe you could try that with me sometimes, I would like to have that experience, and if you will tie me to it, I think I'll be pretty safe. But for now, just a first step. Will you stand here?"

Rob did as she asked and she tied one hand to a leather cuff, then his other hand and thereafter his ankles. She started pulling ropes and Rob's arms moved upwards until she couldn't get them higher. Rob's right arm pointed to the right corner of the frame, and his other arm to the left corner. Then she fastened a leather harness around his waist and upper body, and pulled it tight. It was the same type of harness he had to wear when he was at Iris' party. Cathy fastened a cord to the leather cuff of his left feet, put the other end of the cord through a ring what was fastened to the harness and pulled it. Rob had to stand on one foot, his other foot was lifted now. Rob staggered on his one foot, that was loosely attached to the frame and gave him enough room to move his foot. Rob did not feel comfortable at all.

"Now I can do what I want with you. I told you, I cannot spank you, but there are still some tools I want to use on you." From a low table she took two nipple clamps and fastened them to Rob's nipples. He knew she would do this and wasn't surprised. He moaned a bit, but with his earlier experience he knew that the real pain would come when they were removed.

"Have you heard of the zipper?" Cathy asked with a cruel smile. "I will try that on you. I know you are a pussy, so I will use clothespin's that have the least pressure." Cathy fetched two strings of each six clothespin's and attached them to Rob breast and then the next one a few inches lower, until all clothespin's were attached. Where his skin was tight, it hurt, while at other places he hardly felt it.

"Now the fun starts," and with one pull all clothespins were removed from Rob.
"Ouch," he cried out. He looked reprovingly at Cathy.

"And you want me to tie you up at one day? Think of what I can do with you," he threatened.

She then released the nipple clamps, and Rob felt another pain, and because he was tied up, he could do nothing to ease the pain of the rushing blood. Cathy studied him and asked "Are you OK?"

"I guess so," Rob replied.

"I cannot do very much this week to you with your fresh wounds, so I want to do one last torment."

She picked up the remote control of the upper pulley and very slowly the frame was lifted.

"What are you doing, you promised not to lift me," Rob said angrily.

"I won't," carefully examining the height of the frame. Because Rob was lifted a bit he now balanced on his toes, it was the only part of his feet that touched the floor.

"Have fun," Cathy said, "I will have a drink, I'll be back soon," and she went downstairs, at least, she let Rob think she went. Rob groaned in his cuffs, but could not do anything to ease the pain in his feet. Because the whole weight of his body rested on his toes, his feet seriously started to hurt. He felt a cramp rising in his leg. "Cathy," he shouted, "I'm getting a cramp." Cathy decided to let him suffer for a few more minutes and then she slowly went back to Rob.

"Untie me, this is too much pain, I can't stand it!"

"You are hardly begun, you have to stand like this at least for fifteen minutes," she replied.