A Game within a Game Ch. 03B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Untie me!" Rob angered. He now became very angry. "Cathy, untie me, this is my last warning," Rob now became furious, the last words were spoken with such anger that Cathy trembled with fear, she never heard Rob speak like this. This is what Iris got, she thought.

"Cathy, you are on my list now. Jenny, Marion, Helena, Iris and now you." He was mad with rage. "You asked for it," Rob said with a wrathful look. Suddenly Cathy became very afraid, she had no idea what of, but Rob didn't look defeated. He whistled loudly, and Cathy heard Inca and Nicky running towards Rob. They sat before him. "Guard," he commanded. Both dogs turned towards her and started to growl. "Now untie me, or I give the next command, then you will be worse off than Iris."

With trembling hands she lowered the device and with one pull she made his other foot loose. Then she untied his wrists. She was frightened from the intense look of hatred in his eyes. "And again a bitch, not to be trusted," he was raging now. She saw he was holding himself to not give her a beating. She backed off.

"Rob, before you say something that will hurt us both, go downstairs and read the letter. Then come back and talk to me," Cathy said with a soft voice. She didn't want to encourage his rage anymore. She was very frightened, she knew she had to be very careful now and not say too much. Rob was in doubt she saw, his feelings flashed over his face, rage but also unbelief that she could do this to him. "Please Rob, read the letter and come back," she sat down on a chair and waited for him to go downstairs. Rob whistled to his dogs who were still observing her. They clearly didn't trust her either anymore.

When Rob stomped into the living room, still extremely angry, he found the letter. He opened it and started to read. "My dearest, you are probably very angry now. You must know that was the purpose of this exercise. I had to make you furious, and then slowly cool you off. The adrenaline is probably racing through your body right now, and now you have the chance to get into black-out again. Please sit and cool off."

Rob looked up and saw Cathy standing in the doorway, she was crying. "I'm sorry Rob, but this is one of the exercises I had planned. I won't tell you when the others will happen and in what form, but you are not ready." She gave him a glass of water. "Are you feeling better now?" she asked worried, "I hope you don't mean it that I belong on your list," she asked fearfully.

"I have to apologize I guess," Rob said still with pent up feelings.

"Not just guessing, you owe me a decent apology," Cathy said sadly.

"I'm sorry Cathy, but once again I felt betrayed by someone I thought could become one of my dearest friends in my life."

"And now Rob?" Cathy asked.

"I sincerely apologize Cathy, I should have known better, do you forgive me?"

"Only If you forgive me that I hurt you so much; I really needed to make you angry. Unfortunately, it worked all too well. You really frightened me, I don't think I have ever been so afraid, your fury and anger, it was awful. And you unleashed that on Iris? I almost feel sorry for her." She studied him once more. "Rob, put on your clothes. Go upstairs, I will follow you." Together they climbed the stairs, Rob suddenly stopped and he felt weak in his legs. He grabbed the staircase railing and Cathy supported his back. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, I think so," Rob declared.

"This was your blacking again," Cathy said, "You were extremely angry, yet your black-out didn't seem to be as wild as before. You didn't faint, that is a good sign."

They reached the landing and Cathy said "Wear what you like Rob. I want to make love with you dressed in lingerie, I really like that," and she looked happy and relieved.

"I'm really am sorry Cathy, you truly are a victim of your own success. And you didn't realize that I brought my 'weapons' with me, I only didn't expect to use them against you...."

"Would they have attacked me?" Cathy asked hesitating.

"No, not yet, they are still too young. I only trained them to growl on command, but that is usually enough to scare people. Maybe I will teach them the 'attack' word. But then I also have to learn to step back on command. It's not as simple as it maybe seems, therefore I'm reluctant. But don't ever forget, whether I teach them to attack or not, they will always defend, and because they are extremely intelligent, it makes them dangerous. Enough about dogs. What do you want me to wear? You are Mistress Cathy!"

"OK, Rob. I want you to wear something with petticoats, but not as a French Maid. Do you have something else you brought with you?"

"I don't know, Helena brought all of my stuff." Rob rummaged through his belongings and found a black wide satin skirt. Then he took out a white lace blouse with long sleeves and a pink petticoat.

"Hmm, that pink doesn't match the black skirt" Rob said.

"I think it's rather cute, wear that now please, and also in bed tonight. I want to tease you while you are wearing your petticoat."

Rob sighed, relieved now that the relationship between Cathy and himself was as before the bondage exercise. He put on the things Cathy told him to wear, with matching lingerie and Cathy wore a black dress. When they finished dressing, they both walked down the stairs, Cathy gave Rob an arm, she still wasn't all that sure, but all went well. Rob didn't faint anymore, nor had any sign of it. Once downstairs, Cathy kissed Rob and he embraced her, kissing her back. They felt so relieved that they didn't lose each other, they couldn't let go. Together they walked to the couch and lay down on it, still kissing and looking in each other's eyes.

"We look like teenagers who are in love for the first time" Rob joked; he was afraid their love would become too deep, and he didn't want to lose Helena. Still the feelings he was getting for Cathy were pretty disturbing, he knew that when he was back at Helena's he probably would think of Cathy often.
He watched her face, she had tears in her eyes and said "I wish you could stay with me Rob."

"I'm sorry Cathy, you always have to share me. We have talked about that before. But you will always have my love. And I can visit you in private, I will ask Helena and tell her that it isn't fair to let you fall in love and then take it away, I'm sure she'll understand. But think about it the other way: do you think that Helena is happy now? She knows what can happen. I suspect she doesn't get much sleep these days."

Rob sighed "I want you both, I'm serious. We will contact Helena and ask her to come alone, without Marion and Kim. And you know, Kim and Marion have the same feelings, oh what a mess...."

"No, they all should be here Rob. It isn't fair to them that I want you exclusively."

"We had planned for their arrival on Wednesday, what if we ask Helena to come tomorrow?"

"I have a better idea Rob, let Helena come right now. She can be here within the hour."

"Doesn't that interfere with your plans?"

"At first I thought so, but I have come up with some better ideas, and it is working. Wait and see. Helena won't be a problem. But, tomorrow morning; I will use bondage on you again, differently then today. Helena may absolutely not be present. In the afternoon I want to take a ride with you 'en femme'. I will tell you the details tomorrow." Cathy picked up the phone and she spoke quickly with Helena. She turned to Rob and said: "You have no idea how relieved she is to come here. You were completely right. It seems we have to share you this evening" she looked a bit sad, but then had a faint smile and said: "Who knows, I might enjoy the love of a woman."

"Trust me, you will. I have seen what these women are capable of, tomorrow you will be worn out". Cathy caressed Rob, and again they were kissing. Suddenly Cathy looked up and said "I saw a man staring at us!."

"That can't be, the curtains are closed."

"No, look, that curtain is not completely closed, look! I'm afraid Rob, suppose these are friends from Iris?"

Rob cursed and whistled Inca and Nicky. He put on a coat and went outside, trembling with rage. The dogs noticed his mood and acted aggressively, they started to growl and were excited. Once outside he couldn't see anything, he walked from the front door to the back door, still nothing and decided to let go the dogs. They ran behind the building with Cathy's playroom and started barking.

He heard a man's voice "Call back your dogs, please." Rob ran to where the sound was coming from and saw a man cornered by Inca and Nicky.

"What are you doing here?" Rob asked very angrily, he could see the fear in the man's face, although it was dark.

"Nothing, I just walked by through that alley, I live nearby, when your dogs attacked me."

"They didn't attack, they just frightened you. You don't seem to have been bitten."

"No, but they could have."

"OK, what is your name? I will check it with Doctor C. and you say you live there?"

"You can see my house."

"I believe you, we had a peeping Tom and the Doctor was very scared, that's why I used my dogs. Goodnight!"

Rob walked back to the house and walked around it again. He didn't see anyone, and went in again.
He shivered a bit from the tension, again the adrenaline rushed through his body, he thought. Wait, he repeated himself, adrenaline? Cathy set him up, there was no peeping Tom. With big steps he went into the room, grabbed Cathy, put her on his lap, pulled down her knickers and gave her some pretty hard blows on her beautiful arse.

She moaned and smiled and said 'More, give me more", finally he stopped, and Cathy's cunt was dripping from excitement. Her butt was red, but she had enjoyed it, he saw by the expression in her face.

"There was no intruder, right? This was another test."

Cathy just kissed him and said "That went perfectly well, don't you think? A medium adrenaline rush, not as heavy as earlier, but still you didn't show any signs of blacking out or whatever."

"No, you are right, I feel great."

"I loved your spanking, thank you dearest," Cathy said wickedly, "But you know you cannot spank your Mistress without being punished? So - whenever your butt is healed, I will administer to you a red bottom."

"Then I will keep the distance between you and me, you know I don't like pain," Rob said half seriously.

"No, I will never hurt you, Rob please, don't leave me. Just soft S&M play, that isn't so bad. Your Mistress needs you, I do have other needs than sex, my mental health is also at stake. I need to play sometimes, and when it isn't you, I will take another slave who does want it."

"Good! Saves me the pain," and Rob said this very seriously.

Cathy was flabbergasted. "You mean that don't you? After everything I did for you and will do?"

"Why do mistresses always think that what they give is always pleasurable? Suppose you want me to cum and I am not in the mood, you think it is fun for me? Absolutely not, I must be horny, you must be horny, there has to be an opportunity to play (time and space), so many variables. I'm not an average sub, I'm sorry Cathy, if I don't follow your rules. Why do you think Helena was so pissed off? The chain-incident was the 'reward' for denying sex. I thought you knew. My world is not all sex."

Cathy was silent, she thought that all she did/wanted to do would attract Rob, but clearly not.
"I have to reconsider my thoughts about you Rob, I thought you were my soul mate, I may have been very wrong."

"I'm sorry if I disturbed your dreams. Maybe it is for the best. Now you can see me as I really am. I love a bit of BDSM, but it is not my life, as it is for you. It's exciting, I admit, but a lot of that world is absolutely not my thing. In fact, what I have seen at some s/m parties where a poor sub is whipped like I was, my blood begins to boil and I want that 'master' or 'mistress' to get a taste of their own. I bet they inflict that only on other and they never really have experienced it for themselves. Have you?" Rob asked aggressively.

Cathy admitted she in fact had.

"In my opinion those subs are a bit mad, not the normal ones, but the extremes. Who wants a hot branding iron as large as a fist searing his or her shoulder? Both should be locked up, one in the mental hospital and the other in jail. I am very serious now, I probably go against the grain of a lot of people, but in my eyes this isn't normal. And I have heard them talk: the sub wants that for her master who she loves so much... Disgusting!"

Cathy was completely silent but finally said: "It is good to know how you really think about the community."

"Not all, but a lot," Rob answered defiantly.

"You make it sound dirty, with a few sentences you destroy the love of a whole lot of people and describe them as mad. I think you better go Rob. I will cancel your appointment, in fact, I want you to leave." By saying these things he had obviously deeply insulted Cathy.

Rob didn't say a word, and headed upstairs. He kicked off his clothing and dressed himself in his male clothes, filled his suitcase and left the room.

He went downstairs and put his suitcase by the door and whistled to Nicky and Inca. He went into the kitchen, fetched their food and mangers, bagged it and put it with the rest of his belongings.

He heard after some ten minutes that Helena had arrived. All this time he had been in the hall, waiting. Rob opened the door for Helena and she saw immediately that something was very wrong. He said nothing, went into the living room and gave Cathy a formal handshake, thanked her and left. He really wanted to leave her house but then she cried "Rob, don't leave, please." He stopped and looked at Helena, who was totally in the dark about what was happening.

"You asked me a few minutes ago to leave and you cancelled my appointment."

"I withdraw my words Rob, they were spoken in anger. I don't want you to leave," Cathy threw herself in his arms and covered his face with kisses. "Don't leave me Rob. Helena, don't let him leave me, please stay, please." She cried her eyes out, she couldn't stop, she was totally upset.

"Rob, comfort her, she needs you, what have you done now? I can't leave you alone, you make a habit of making us women very upset. You're not the first one Cathy, he did it with me, and with Marion," Helena said angrily to him.

She comforted Cathy by holding her arms around her and stroking her hair.

Then Rob also embraced her; Helena and he held Cathy in between them. Finally she calmed down and Rob led her to the couch where all three seated themselves.

"Cathy, I will stay if you want me to. But please don't mess with me, I love you, I feel relaxed in your company, but I have my own opinions about certain BDSM extremes and I simply don't call that love. Helena, I gave Cathy my opinion, and Cathy had the impression that I disparaged the whole BDSM scene."

"Rob, shall we talk about something else now?" Helena asked, "This poor woman is so upset. Make us a drink, what do you want Cathy? Something strong, brandy, whiskey, I saw a few different bottles, least I thought I did."

"Brandy please," Cathy said, still sobbing.

"Give me one also, Rob."

"Then we all will have one," and Rob walked to the cupboard in which Cathy had her liquor stored, took out a bottle of brandy and three glasses, and poured them each one. Cathy emptied her glass quickly and asked Rob for another one.

"I feel better now, thank you. Rob, though right now I almost hate you. One moment you are the kindest person I know, and then you denigrate something that is important to me in one blow. Why did you say all those awful things?"

"I won't talk about it anymore Cathy, but you should really observe what people do to each other in your so-called community. Sometimes it is love and lust, pain and passion, but not always. I won't say a thing anymore on this subject, I don't want discuss it anymore, it is just my opinion, and now you know it and that is that. You are an adult my age, you need to decide for yourself of we all have the right to an opinion. I don't think you are insane on these things. You are a caring, intelligent and responsible person. Do you still want me to stay?"

"Yes, of course," Cathy whispered.

"And you want to make love to me and Helena?"

"Of course, that's why she is here, isn't she?"

"Did you hear that Helena? We thought about you all alone in your big bed and we both thought the same thing, we wanted you to join us. I also seem to have made important progress, we will tell you all about it as well," Rob said, his tone somewhat pleased with himself.

Then the evening ended with them talking and laughing together as loves and friends will, especially when Rob told Helena and Cathy about the poor neighbor, cornered by Nicky and Inca.

They all went upstairs and both Helena and Cathy asked Rob to wear stockings, just like them. Then they inspected his arse and found his wounds were nicely healed, at least enough to handle them for that night.

Helena laid down on the bed before him, and she spread her legs and she licked her lips, she so longed for him. Rob saw her shaven cunt lips wide open, her clit clearly visible and Helena caressing her nipples. "Come inside me, please," she softly urged him. Rob put in his shaft very slowly and let it rest in her for a few moments. Cathy had the opportunity to put on her strap-on and said to him "open your arse," and she lubricated him, by dripping KY-jelly into his rosebud. She then put in two fingers and stroked in and out, making him moan. Then, after removing her fingers, she pushed the strap-on in the form of a dick inside him, and pushed it carefully behind his sphincter. And as a result, Rob got fucked with a strap-on by Cathy, while he fucked Helena.

Cathy whispered in his ear "I hope it hurts, you terrible man, never do this to me again." Rob shot his load in Helena, while she also climaxed, and Cathy was still banging Rob until he moaned and surrendered to her "Please no more Cathy, it's starting to hurt," but Cathy was almost there, Rob heard that and was able to focus on pleasing her, and when she finally also had an orgasm, he sighed with relief.

Helena didn't feel sorry for him: "It seems she had to settle a score," and laughed at the befuddled look on his face. Then both women started to laugh even louder and finally Rob smiled also, it wasn't so bad, tomorrow he would walk a bit bow legged, but Cathy was happy so it was worth it.

"Thank you Mistress Cathy for the great fuck," Rob said, and Cathy really was pleased with his saying that. Then all three were lying in Cathy's bed and rested a while until Rob had enough life in his dick to be able to give Cathy some more pleasure.

"You were very upset Cathy, by what Rob said before. You were extremely disappointed in him. I think you have fallen very much in love with him, no?" Helena asked.

Cathy had to admit that. "Yes Helena, you are completely right. The three of us were afraid that it could happen, when you became mentally and physically intimate it is very hard not to.
It was the risk we all took, especially myself, with an unorthodox (some would say unethical)attempt to help Rob. I knew I had to attempt to keep professional distance with this approach while still trying to have some fun, but we women never seem to separate sex and love all that well. Thus yes, the inevitable happened. Now I'm beginning to think that Rob made me angry on purpose that he saw what was happening with myself, that I was falling in love with him, and did what he did to try and keep it from happening. I suspect primarily to protect you, Helena, he loves you that much."

"Yes, that was probably true, but he also can be very nonchalant with what he says and does and ends up hurting us at times without even knowing it. Men!" Helena sighed.