A Game within a Game Ch. 03B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came downstairs, he went straight to the kitchen, where Cathy was preparing their dinner.
"Tomorrow you will do the cooking," she ordered. She looked approvingly at him, and told him to get a glass of red wine for both of them. Rob did as was asked, and soon they sat together at the kitchen table, waiting for their meal to be cooked. With all the dinner smells, the warmth of the stove and not to forget the effect of the wine, it felt really cozy. Rob leant over to Cathy and kissed her, she kissed him back and felt happy.
When their dinner was ready, they ate and drank and with the dogs at their feet, it felt really good to be there. They both did the washing up, standing next to one another, and Rob kissed her again.

Cathy said: "You know how much I want to make love to you, but I think you need another night of rest, so your wounds can heal. I think it's still too early for too much excitement. We will just sit on the couch, watch TV or grab a book and just rest. What do you think of that Rob?"

Rob felt his wounds, they were closed but painful, he knew that with too much pressure they would open up again. "I think you are right, let's be sensible. We have plenty of time for making love. We can sit next to another, and I will try to spare my back and bottom."

So they did; Rob liked Cathy's house and it felt like a real home to him. At 23:00 they decided to go for a quick walk, Rob just put a coat on over his female clothes and out they went. It was cold and they held hands, Inca and Nicky were let loose as they both reacted well to Rob's whistle. When the dogs came back, they both were freezing and decided to go to bed.

Rob wore his nightgown again, as did Cathy, and before they went to sleep they cuddled a bit and soon after they were asleep.

Monday, at Cathy's house

The sun was shining in Rob's face, as it promised to be nice weather, although cold. Cathy still slept beside him, and he decided not to wake her up. Rob took a shower and quickly dressed himself in the clothes Cathy wanted him to wear while he was at her house. He wore the same lingerie and French maid's dress he had worn the prior evening, he would wash it tomorrow, he thought.

He went downstairs and made them breakfast, by making tea, toast and sandwiches. When walking upstairs with his tray he heard Cathy rummaging around and when he entered the bedroom, she was still dressed in her nightgown.

"That is a pleasant surprise, Rob," she said. Rob kissed her and they ate their breakfast on the bed. Cathy observed him and said: "I like it that you wore this outfit. I thought I had to get used to it, but somehow it suits you. Almost totally natural, as if you wear this uniform each day. Yes, I like it, definitely."

Rob just smiled and said "Thank you Mistress, but only while I play a game. I consider this more or less a game."

Cathy looked up at him, this answer she didn't expect. Then it struck her: Rob had not surrendered, he was acting. This brought her to a quandary, should she ask for his obedience, as she knew he would refuse; or just pretend she didn't notice his obstruction? Cathy choose for the latter to avoid problems, for only the end result would count.

"Rob, you are to remove our breakfast and clear the bedroom. I will shower and get ready. When you are finished, go out and take your dogs for a walk; it's obvious that you won't wear your uniform when outside and don't be in a rush. We won't be hurrying this morning. When you come home join me in that room with the electrical devices where I will give you a test, it will take about 45 minutes. I will show you a movie, or better said, a whole lot of movies, and I will record your reactions and afterwards I will analyze them. When you are done with the test, you will make us lunch, then you will wear your uniform again. After the lunch we go outside again with the dogs, and believe me, you will need fresh air after the movie. While we walk we will discuss the results and discoveries of your sexual personality, because that is why we are doing the test in the first place."

Rob did as he was asked, quickly did the bedroom by fixing the sheets and blankets, removed their breakfast and then brought it to the kitchen and washed the dishes. Walking upstairs again he heard Cathy in the shower, she took her time he thought and he removed the French maid's dress and put on his male clothes over his lingerie and went downstairs again. Inca and Nicky were waiting for him impatiently and they made haste to reach the nearby forest. There he could finally relax a bit and think things over. So far he didn't know what to expect. He threw sticks and let the dogs run after them, and it cleared his mind by doing so. An hour later, he decided to go back and let come what had to come. Once inside the house he did not enter Cathy's examining room, where she had a phone-call. He let her know that he was back by knocking on the door and she yelled at him to go to the other room.

He then forced himself to go to the room with the chair and cables and stuff. He looked around and saw different devices that normally would appear in a real hospital. He must ask Cathy how she got all this pretty expensive equipment. It looked new, he was wondering, was it Helena perhaps? He took off his male clothes and shoes and now only wore his lingerie.

He heard Cathy coming, she must be wearing high heels now, he heard her pointed-heels clicking.

When she entered the room, his mouth almost drooled a the vision of a dominatrix Queen. She was dressed in white, a plain white see-through blouse, a white leather skirt, black nylons and white high heels.

She looked at Rob and then pointed at his feet: "Next time I want you to wear high heels. You can put on your knickers and camisole and then come and stand next to the chair."

She lowered the chair.
"Let me first see your back." She inspected his shoulders. "Bend over and let me see your arse," she hummed to herself and then said "OK, seat yourself, but careful. All the wounds are closed, but look raw. We have to be very cautious this evening."

"This evening?" Rob thought, and his dick hardened at the thought of coming events, but he had no knickers on, so Cathy saw it immediately. "I'm flattered by your reaction, but please behave. The movie you are going to see will sometimes give that effect, I want to make sure that it is a true reflection of your mind and thoughts. So I won't discipline you for it, yet."

"I'm sorry Cathy," Rob said.

"At the moment Mistress Cathy, or just Mistress is appropriate."

"I'm sorry, Mistress Cathy," he wanted to please her, and if a word is what she wanted to hear, no problem, he thought.

She rummaged through a lot of wires and finally got what she wanted.

"This evening, after dinner and after walking with Inca and Nicky, get rid of your body hair, all of it. I will help with your back, and after you have shaved off most of your hair, I will apply a lotion that will get rid of the remainder. It will burn a bit, but you won't be without pain the coming days anyway. See it as something you do to please your Mistress."

"May I ask you something, Mistress Cathy?"

"Ask."

"Where does this equipment come from? It must be extremely expensive."

"It was a gift from Mistress Helena, the idea to examine you this way had come up right after your first session here with me. We needed to have an insight into your thoughts. And of course I can use it for my other patients as well."

"I'm not your patient."

She didn't answer, and obviously ignored him. It was true what he said, so by giving him no answer, he had an answer.

Cathy had placed a cap with holes on his head and through the holes she had marked the places where to put the electrodes. Thereafter Cathy fastened several electrodes to his head, giving light scratches to make a good contact and fixed it with some glue. When she was ready Rob had some 20 electrodes all around his head.

Then she took his blood-pressure and wrote it down. Thereafter she put some sort of plastic cap on his point finger, Rob knew it was to measure his heart beat. He also got electrodes on his chest, his back below the shoulder blades and finally one on his dick.

"When I have to remove that latter, it will hurt" She teased him.

Then she took a trolley, guided it next to Rob and put on some sort of glasses. But these glasses covered his eyes completely, the sides were closed and he could not see through it.

"Cathy said: "It is in fact a video-screen. You will see images as if you are there, almost next to the 'players'."
She also gave him a headphone and was ready to start.

"I'll go to my examining room and start the computer. Let it roll over you and just give in to your thoughts. But keep your mind at the video being shown and don't close your eyes, otherwise this test would be worthless." She walked to the other room and said: "Enjoy."

When the images came, Rob was surprised by the brightness. They were HD recordings and at first there was nothing disturbing, some landscapes and animals, soft music. He knew she had done this on purpose to relax him. Then a school came in sight, with playing children. Then it showed a high school with teenagers hanging around. Finally a disco was shown with dancing youngsters in various types of clothing. Last but not least there were recordings of a fetish theme night, he found that the most interesting so far. Then a series of couplings followed. A Naked woman with a man, a woman with a woman, a man with a man, then the same combinations with clothed people in various stages and types of lingerie, leather and lace. Also this time transvestites with transvestites, or transvestites with males and transvestites with females. The latter aroused him the most, but he didn't know it. Then again it showed a lot of the same combinations, but then with older woman and man combinations. One of the last fragments was old couples doing 'it'.

It somehow moved Rob, that these old people had so much patience and love for each other. Finally recordings of S&M sessions, where men and women were flogged and caned. The start of the S&M scenes were pretty innocent, and Rob got a bit excited from it. But then heavier scenes followed, variants featuring men and women. Rob recognized what the victims endured. He started not feeling well. Then the recording suddenly stopped. Cathy was in the room already, because when it finished, she immediately took off the glasses and headphones. Rob felt dizzy. For a moment it went black before his eyes. Cathy noticed and asked: "How are you doing, Rob?."

"I feel a bit dizzy, Cathy, I think if I drink something I will feel better."

"One moment, stay there" and she walked to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water. "Here you are dear."

Thankfully, Rob drank it, and his body reacted, sweat broke out and he needed to lie down. "Too many impressions" he said and gave his body some rest and tried to empty his mind. "Some of the recordings were not my idea of good taste, Cathy" he said.

"I know, I felt the same, but by measuring your body language and the reaction of your brain, I can determine what absolutely frightens you, what you hate, what you love and what is indifferent to you. I have done the same tests on myself, and the results were pretty disturbing at times, and on the other hand an eye-opener."

She careful removed all wires, including the one on his dick. She had promised that he would suffer pain, but she removed it very cautiously and Rob didn't feel a thing.

"When you are up to it, prepare our lunch. You know where the kitchen is, do your best. Don't forget your uniform, and besides, without it, it will be pretty cold."

"Yes Mistress" Rob said and Cathy smiled. She thought she handled him pretty fairly.

Rob put on his knickers and camisole first, took his male clothes with him and went upstairs, then put on his uniform and high heels, 4" or so, and hurried back to the kitchen. He saw that Cathy had filled the cupboards with enough food for a month, so shopping wouldn't be necessary soon. He decided to boil two eggs, opened a tin can of tomato soup and started to heat it. He also made them a few sandwiches with various fillings and finally he covered the kitchen table, where they would eat their lunch. About ten minutes later he decided to get Cathy, otherwise their lunch would be cold. He entered softly the examining room, where she was typing an email. He waited until she was ready and said: "We can better start to eat, your egg and soup is still warm, Mistress."

Cathy smiled at him and said, "Thank you Rob, it is nice to get a treat like this. A very welcome change from my normal working days. You can call me Cathy during lunch " and she followed Rob to the kitchen.

They ate in silence. Cathy said then: "I e-mailed my findings to Helena, after all it is she who is paying for all this, and although some parts of it are for free, I still need to make a living."

"And what were your findings Cathy?" Rob asked.

"Let's go outside, I think you need fresh air" and they finished their lunch. Rob clothed himself in his male attire and a coat, though he still wore his lingerie, while Cathy wore a long coat to hide her leather skirt and a large part of her legs. They each took a dog.

Once outside, cars drove by, children were playing in the nearby park, birds were singing, people were shopping, all the normal traffic and Rob thought by himself 'what am I doing'?

Cathy had noticed his change of mood and asked him, "What's on your mind, Rob?"

"I was thinking what have I let myself in for? The sun is shining, although it's pretty cold, people are shopping, children playing, and I am being some kind of waitress and am walking in female clothing; and calling you Mistress instead of Cathy. I must be mad."

"Not mad, dear. You have seen some very disturbing recordings, and all normal people would react like you did. I also had problems afterwards, which is why I told you to do normal things, to clear your mind. And now we are outside and it seems even more disturbing to you. Well, I have the results and I will tell you the results and what it says about you."

"You mentioned you did the test also. Will you tell me what your biggest surprise was? Since we are going to be very intimate, it is no more than fair to tell me."

"You are right, and I have nothing to be ashamed of. The results for me were, well, I'm a dominant that was clear. I always thought I only wanted men, but it appears, and that was so disturbing, because I got my highest arousal with men in female clothing. I also appeared to be bi-sexual, that I always probably had suppressed, and that I feel more comfortable in the company of women. Finally, and that is something I can't understand, I seem to hate normal men. Thus, unless the man is a sissy, to put it bluntly, I'm not interested in men. I'm not interested in the 'male' type of man, but I like the 'softer' man. And that probably explains why I have never married. My subconscious probably always wanted to tell me that. And that is why I'm so afraid I will fall in love with you. As a matter of fact, you already stole my heart, Rob. And at the same time, I want to dominate you, no, I need to dominate you."

Rob was very silent. "In your practice, you must surely meet other people who have the same interest as me?"

"Of course, but they are not you. You are feminine and tough at the same time. That combination is hard to withstand. All your women, they all have the same problem. They are bi-sexual, are fond of men and women, but hate the 'male' type man. And then you show up...."

"I'm sorry, it was unintentionally. I also would rather have had a 'normal' relationship. Still, I'm happy to have met you and Helena and so on. Otherwise I would have fallen in a big black hole."

"I'm glad you are happy meeting me," Cathy said drily.

Rob stopped, and so did Cathy. "I want to kiss you right here and now, you are so very dear to me," and Cathy then kissed him, instead of Rob kissing her. "I wanted to do this the whole day Rob, I will tell you now about your profile, and then we will walk back and we will make love. But I warn you, I will wear you out the coming days. That is why it will become so exhausting. Making love is fine, but you will have to perform several times today, this evening and during the night. You won't get much sleep, and tomorrow we will repeat it, until your life totally revolves around pleasing me."

"I think I understand. You want to make me very tired, and when I'm very tired, I still have to perform actions on you and with you."

"Yes, it will be mental and physical exhaustion. But you will be up to it, knowing you. Do you see me a bit as your Mistress yet?"

"I see you as my loving beautiful friend and Mistress."

"I see," she said enigmatically. Cathy thought for a moment. "So you see me as equal."

Rob knew this was a trick question, what he would say now was crucial for the next days. "Let me put it this way, I'll serve you, love you, obey you, but."

"Cathy said with a cold voice "But?"

"But I will never give up my own free will. If you say 'come here' I will do so over the coming days. Thereafter, I will think, does it suit me to go to her if she is calling for me? I hope I make that clear to you. I am my own person until my last breathe, I will never accept anyone ruling over me. You or Helena can call yourself Mistress, on what grounds? Because you are pretty woman and you have dominant feelings? So I must crawl? How stupid can would be!"

"In saying that you earned yourself a spanking."

"Did you hear what you just said? I dare speak freely and you are going to spank me for it? Over my dead body," Rob growled, and took the lead from Cathy and walked away with both his dogs, the anger was for other people to see also. Everybody he met walked aside and looked at him with frightened eyes. Even big men stepped aside when they saw the look on his face, his dogs mirrored his mood and acted accordingly. They held their tail high and walked proudly next to Rob. Cathy followed slowly, she hardly could withhold her tears. All in vain, she thought. There he goes again.

Rob reached Cathy's house and went inside with his dogs, as he still had the key. When Cathy finally arrived she saw Rob in the living room, holding a beer in his hand. He was the 'male' type of man now she so much disliked.

Rob gave her a beer also, and in silence they drank it. "You still owe me your analysis," he said, a bit more friendly now.

"Ask Helena," Cathy snapped.

"Cathy, all of you women make the same mistake. By telling me that you are my Mistress, you think I will surrender. I will never surrender, not to anyone. Ask Iris, ask Jenny, ask Marion and finally, ask Helena. I will grant you my love, and I will obey you, and I will worship you, but I will never surrender. I'm really interested in that analysis. I think you already knew a lot, and it confirmed it?"

Cathy sighed "My findings - for now. You are independent minded, and that is what gives us the most fear. You are unpredictable, you act on impulse, and you overreact. You can be extremely violent, and although you try to keep control of your emotions the moment you lose control, nobody can stop you, or they must knock you unconscious. In short: you can have an extremely bad temper. But we all knew that, therefore you are here, to learn to control yourself, and thus not to have that out of control adrenaline rush.

Furthermore, you behave normally around children and teenagers. You are annoyed by young adult woman and unless they have reached an age of about 35, you don't show much interest in them. The only interest you had in them was if they wore nice lingerie. Your interest group is from 35 up to 60. You feel great compassion with older people. You feel very uncomfortable amongst other men. You are not anti-gay, but you have no feelings whatsoever in that direction. Other cross dressers or transvestites give you an uneasy feeling, it's like you are confronted with yourself, and you don't like it. You really hate to see men have intercourse with other men. S&M interests you, but the severe S&M disgusts you, especially when you see a female as sub.