A Game within a Game Ch. 03B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy gave him a glass. "That thirst comes from your injection, it is rubbish, but it helps when you seriously need sleep. And you needed it for sure. It's past ten now, so you have slept for almost twelve hours."

Rob drank the water and felt immediately better and now felt hungry. "Could I have something to eat? I'm sorry, I would grab something for myself, but I feel a bit... unstable," Rob hesitated in saying the last word.

Cathy made him two sandwiches with cheese and Rob accepted them thankfully and started to eat. He also took coffee and finally his shivering disappeared.

Cathy told him "Marion, Kim and Helena all left last night after you went to sleep, they should be here again this afternoon. I really hope we can talk some more Rob. I have made my mind up about the things you have said to me. Soon you will be completely physically recovered."

"And then?" Rob asked.

"Then I will ask Helena to leave you to be in my care. I want you to get your dogs, in the mornings I want you take long walks, when I don't have patients I will walk with you, in the afternoons we will do sessions, and in the evening maybe another, maybe talk and maybe sex. But I will handle you with care, but you need help. That bitch Iris has no idea what she has done to you. You were already hurt, and that was the finishing blow. I will start this afternoon. I don't want to hear no, it is either this, or our paths will go in different directions. I ask for your trust, I haven't done anything to you, so I deserve it. And I want it. No, I demand it! You have serious issues, Rob, and we need to work on your behavior. You have been hurt, more than once, and now you need to heal for your own sake as well as those around you."

Rob thought it over, and he knew Cathy was right.

"I agree, though I want do it without everyone else watching me. I want privacy. I know they all want to best for me, but I cannot stand them watching me while you humiliate me," Rob stated. "In fact, humiliation can only be done with my approval, I need to give my consent before you do anything, otherwise I won't feel safe."

"Rob, I promise you, you will not be humiliated for real, it will be what you said, you make the boundaries, and you decide what is possible or not. But I will exceed your mental barriers, that I promise you. That has nothing to do with humiliation, but everything with giving me your trust, and I in turn will earn your trust in me as well."

"That is OK," Rob said, he was tired of fighting at the moment.

They talked a lot, the time went fast, and soon Rob and Cathy had lunch together. Around 13:00 a car stopped and Helena, Kim and Marion stepped out, bringing with them Inca and Nicky, Rob's dogs.

Cathy opened the door and let them in, they all went to Rob and he was covered with kisses (and licks). Rob just let it roll over him, he knew they all had been extremely worried. At a certain moment Cathy had enough of it and said "Ladies, please, Rob is OK. It will take a few days more and by then his physical wounds will be healed. But I want to discuss his emotional condition with you, the wounds he has there." [

You could hear a pin drop, everybody was quiet.

"Should I leave?" Rob asked.

"That is a good idea honey," Helena said, "I think Cathy wants to speak with us and she can speak more freely when you are not here."

Rob whistled to his dog and put on a coat, then put a leash on his Dobermans and he then went outside. He sniffed the air, it felt good to be out, and he had had enough of the whole thing. He in fact thought about leaving, going back to his own house and staying there until he was healed, but he didn't want to ignore Cathy either. He felt she had sensed something correctly, that he wasn't his old self.

It might be a good idea for him to recognize her as his Mistress, maybe he could give himself completely to her and get something back in the form of self-understanding, and maybe even a remedy and a cure of his deeper feelings. He knew by now that the beating he gave to Iris was of course a payback, but also an outlet from his frustration of the 20 years of betrayal of his marriage. It was not just Iris who he beat him to hell, it was also Jenny. She had hurt him more deeply than he had thought at the time. Yes, he needed Cathy, he would put his well-being in her hands, and if she wanted him to kneel before her and call her Mistress, he didn't mind, as long as she could help get his mind at peace, for now.

After walking the dogs for an hour, he returned. The women were talking, but not about him he noticed. It was small talk and they were all relaxed. They clearly must have reached an understanding in the time he was gone.

Helena stood up and nodded to Rob to sit beside her. He did so with some hesitation, as his arse wasn't healed yet. Very carefully he installed himself on the couch next to Helena.

"My dearest, will you listen to us and not be angry?" she whispered to him. Rob looked at her with questioning eyes, for he had no idea what they had planned. Inca and Nicky laid themselves at his feet, as if they were protecting him, and he stroked them both.

Helena then looked at him and said "Ladies, I want to tell Rob about what we have spoken of and our solution. Rob, Cathy and Kim have agreed that your physical recovery will happen pretty quickly. That old hag Iris will remember you longer," she chuckled. "But, you also had an emotional meltdown, and it seems that Jenny is primarily responsible for that, but that Marion and I are also partly responsible. By chaining you like that I unknowingly had made a very big mistake, I apologize again." She looked at him with great tenderness.

"I want to do everything to get your trust again, I would kiss your feet if that would help, or you could give me a whipping or whatever if that made you feel better (though I would rather not BTW)," she smiled mischievously, "but Cathy has given us a proposed solution/course of action. She wants you to stay with her for two weeks or so. In that time we will visit you, or you can come to see us, you are free to come and go. But the most of the time I will leave you in the good care of Cathy. When we visit you, we probably will join in with what Cathy is doing. This really can't go on any longer, the anger, the mistrust, and you pass out whenever the tension level drops off from its peak. Because of the events what happened to you, you passed out after your adrenaline rush."

Cathy continued: "Rob, whenever you feel in danger, your senses sharpen, your reaction time is much better and I don't want to mention your strength. But after the danger, when you feel safe again, you collapse. You had driven to my place from Iris, it could have happened in the car, think about that."

Rob answered "So what have you decided?"

"We have decided that you will follow Cathy's treatment the whole coming week, starting today," Helena answered, "Kim, Marion and I will not interfere, but as I said, perhaps we will join in from time to time. And perhaps we will stay overnight once you are physically healed. To tell you the truth, I'm planning to fuck your brains out then, we have waited long enough." Kim and Marion showed him that they totally agreed by giving him encouraging smiles. Kim even provocatively touched her clit-ring by rubbing her hand over her jeans and gave him a wink.

"Hmm, and I don't have anything to say about it?" Rob asked, somewhat defiantly.

Helena answered "The alternative would be an examination from a Doctor, who finally will come to the same conclusion that when you suffer the effects of too much stress etc., you can pass out when the crisis is over. I don't know what he would prescribe, but I reckon it will be a long and dull treatment. I think with Cathy's help, you probably will have better and faster results, and from what I heard, the treatment itself isn't so bad either. I will leave it up to her to give you the full details. She wants to start right this moment, so we will leave now."

Cathy then said "I think by around Wednesday, Rob will be able to 'entertain' us all, that is if he wants to."

"I'm really looking forward to that, Rob." Helena stroked his dick through his trousers, and whispered "Let's go outside for a moment dear." Rob followed Helena, the other women were not surprised to see them leave. Once outside they went to Cathy's examining room and closed the door. "Rob, I really need to tell you again how much I regret my actions. I feel very guilty, and I really have no idea how I can earn your trust again. Cathy told me about her treatment, at first I had hesitations about it, but then I thought it over and I agreed this would be the best solution. She is going to introduce herself to you as your Mistress, I wanted to let you know that."

Rob then said "But you are my mistress, my only mistress." His eyes clouded a bit.

"Maybe, but for now I would like you to acknowledge her as your Mistress, for this time only. It was pretty hard for me to 'give you away' into her care, but I think we will all benefit. So, therefore as your wife I give you permission to do anything with her and for her, as she asks. Don't think for a moment that you will be cheating on me, normally I would have been present and you would do the same, and I would get my share, for now that's impossible. She will explain her treatment and you will understand why. It would be too exhausting for me to be a part of it."

"So, you are telling me that for now she is my Mistress, while I promised that to you at our wedding. You may know, that you need to earn my trust again on the S&M games, but in normal life you have all my trust. You are my wife, closest friend and lover. You have my heart, nothing will change that. When I left you when I was angry, I was playing a game also, I knew you would try to make it up to me, and that was exactly what I wanted. I wanted you to realize that I'm not a play toy, but your husband, and I need respect. By chaining me, you took that away. Now you know all...."

Helena had started to cry, when Rob explained his feelings to her. "Oh honey," she hugged Rob, hold him against her body and Rob caressed her back and then kissed her.

"We'll make it up when I get home, you will be my princess and we won't come out of bed for 24 hours."

"I hold you to your promise," she cried and smiled at the same time, with tears over her face.

Rob lead her back to the kitchen, fetched a towel and wiped of her face of the tears that had flowed there. Helena updated her make-up, as she didn't want the others to know that she had been crying. "I will be strong for you when I'm leaving, and be certain that I will want to make love to you this coming Wednesday. No matter what the others say or do, I want to feel you inside me."

They walked back to the living room. Kim and Marion were ready to depart, and then they all said goodbye, gave out many hugs and they promised to come on Wednesday.

Helena kissed him deeply, she hardly could let him go, but finally they left. Cathy and Rob waved them out and Rob also had to clear his throat a few times.

"Let's go take a walk with the dogs; it will do us good and it will give me the opportunity to explain what we will do over the coming days. Not in detail, some things I still have to decide upon myself.

So they both put on their coats, Rob took Inca on the leash and Cathy took Nicky, and they walked slowly out of the village. On the edge of the village was a pretty large forest, and there the dogs could walk freely. At this time Cathy started to explain what would happen. "Rob, Helena explained to you I think, that from now on I will be your one and only Mistress, until further notice. Can you accept that? If not, then it is of no use for us to carry on. I need your answer now," and she looked at him with pleading eyes, rather than demanding ones

A bit reluctantly Rob said "Well, I guess so."

"That is not enough," Cathy said.

"I want you to be my Mistress," Rob then said hesitatingly.

"Again, not enough," Cathy said.

"Please Cathy, will you be my Mistress?" Rob asked.

"Yes, I will," and she kissed Rob, "thank you for that. Rob, the coming days will be very hard on you at times. Hardly any pain, a bit maybe and not for long, some bondage, but I will be present or monitoring you always, a lot of humiliation, I will come to that, but most of all, you have to worship me." Rob looked a bit disturbed at that. "That is not all, we will be very intimate, we will be more intimate then you ever were with a woman. You understand that this is no Doctor-patient commitment, but rather this will be a love commitment. I'll all appointments for you the day after tomorrow, and will reschedule some others to the coming week."

Rob still looked unsure and said "I am a bit apprehensive, I have no idea what you are planning to do ,I'm still recovering from prior bad experiences, so whipping and spanking is out of the question, I have to say that now to make it clear."

"Did you think that I would forget? I'm your Mistress, and your well being is now my responsibility."

Now Rob looked shy "Sorry."

"You are forgiven. Rob, there can be a downside to all this. Not for you or me, but for Helena. She is aware of what I plan to do, but out of love for you, she still agreed to it even though it involved our being intimate. So you have to reward her for that trust in you and myself as soon as she joins us. You see, the comings days I want to brain-wash you. Not as in the movies or so, but I think I mentioned this before while discussing being a Mistress: I will become your world. You no longer will think 'I', but 'my Mistress'. That will in the end result in a different view of each other."

Rob still didn't get it and his puzzlement was evident to Cathy.

"Have you no clue?" Cathy asked, "Because we will become very close, it will hardly be unavoidable that we will fall in love. I already am, and I'm pretty sure you have feelings for me. That will intensify."

"And Helena will be out of my thoughts?" Rob asked.

"Partly, therefore I will give you instructions on Wednesday. Because we will get very intimate, Helena agreed that I will be the fourth person in your personal circle. So our commitment will not end when you are cured. I want to ask you, will you accept me as your Mistress, but also as lover? That will be my reward."

"I thought you already were?," Rob remarked.

"No, I am not. I always tried to keep a professional distance, as much as possible using the unorthodox methods I have been using. I have always had been in love with you, but as to sharing you with three women, I never thought I could be part of that. But it is the only way I think this could all work. Maybe if I find myself another man in the future who looks a bit like you..." she sighed. "It is not your good looks, by the way" she teased him.

"You like sissies?"

"Rob, you are not a sissy, that was simply part of our game. Maybe I will call you sissy again, I probably will, but never, ever think I see you like that. Rob, come here," she ordered him, took his head and kissed him on his mouth, "no matter what I say or do, you are very, very dear to me. Never forget that. And you will make me happy, oh yes," and she gave him a wicked smile.

"Let's go back," Rob said.

"Yes; we will start as soon as we are inside again. I will be your Mistress from now on. You will have to obey all my wishes, without asking or hesitation. I will ask a lot, but not really things you can't do or what will be against your nature."

Pretty soon they were inside Cathy's house again.

"While you are staying here, I won't call you other names than Rob, except on occasions when I want to humiliate you, but then you know for that is for a good reason. Next point: we will walk through my house, to let you familiarize yourself with all the rooms."

So she first showed him the kitchen and the scullery with the washer and dryer. Oh, I forgot to mention something: all the time, and I mean all the time except when we go out, you will wear a French Maid's outfit. Helena bought you several, and they are all upstairs. You just pick one and wear it. The next day or sooner, you will wear a different one. You will do all the laundry and also wash your belongings, including lingerie, uniform, whatever. Clear?"

"Yes Mistress," Rob answered.

"Cathy will do for now until I say you are to address me otherwise," Cathy made clear.

Cathy then opened a door near her examining room. In here was a seat that looked like a dentist chair, it could be lowered and turned in all positions. Also some belts on it, to secure someone. A lot of electrical equipment was placed around it. Cathy smiled when she saw Rob's face.

"Ok Cathy, but what about that equipment?"

"It's not what you perhaps think it is though as you guess you will be required to sit on this chair tomorrow. It is a kind of lie-detector. I will show you some movies and I will do a test, I will measure not only your heart-rhythms, but also your brain activity i.e. E.E.G. you maybe have heard of it, blood-pressure and even the swelling of your dick. Let's continue to the other rooms."

Cathy went forward and showed him the rest of the house. There was no cellar present, but she had an attic and there she kept her bondage equipment.

"Here is your punishment room. Now I don't want to have a reason to punish you, rather I would rather it be because I want to, not I need to; understand?"

"Yes Cathy," Rob said.

"It would be nothing serious, it would be just to make you acquainted with bondage. I will bind you, but the max time will be about one hour. I will not always be physically present when you are bound, but look" Cathy pointed at cameras "I will always keep an eye on you. Tuesday I will have one or two patients, so I can do bondage then, or put you to work in the meantime, whatever suits me."

Rob sighed "You know how 'well' I behave during bondage."

"I will monitor you from my desk in the examining room, and you will be doing it for me. There is a big difference with that and the unfortunate chaining event."

"Maybe I won't like it one bit," Rob said hesitantly.

"You are missing the point, Rob! It is not about you. You will do it, because your Mistress wants it from you. You want to please me. Can you give me that pleasure?"

"I can't promise you anything, I don't know how I will react if I'm bound, I never really tried that before and if I'm get claustrophobic you may have a problem."

"Are you claustrophobic Rob? I need to know all about you and what you can and can't absolutely take. I know you don't like blood, me either. I don't work with needles, so that is no problem, either."

"No branding, cutting or whatever."

"Of course not. Candle wax?"

"Never tried it before, but I have had it on me by accident, who hasn't. No big deal," Rob answered.

"If you think of something that comes up that is a limit or bothers you, please tell me. I have some things that you probably haven't done yet, but you will see it at the appropriate time. I promise you, no poop, and maybe pee."

"I've already done that with Marion."

"Golden shower? And what did you think about it?"

"If it is done naked I don't have problems with it, but I don't accept it on my clothing, and I want to shower afterwards."

"So will I, OK, we have agreement I think," Cathy said. "OK, where are you waiting for? You know what I want."

"I don't understand Cathy," Rob said.

"I want you to dress in your lingerie, in whatever you feel comfortable in. I want to see you always wearing stockings, the rest is for now up to you. You choose the uniform."

Rob hurried to his room, took off all of his male clothing and put on a suspender belt and long black stockings with seams. He also chose black French knickers and a black camisole, that reached the top of his stockings. Lastly he put on black low heeled shoes, he knew he probably would get cold feet otherwise, and it was sexier anyway. Then he picked out one of his French maid's uniforms, Helena had packed in three different ones.