A Gorgeous Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Day," beamed Mr. Wilson, again ignoring she was married, or perhaps disbelieving. "My Management."

Everybody was well dressed for a weekend, it surprised her. Three of the group had been in the board room the previous day. Wilson the CEO, Carter the CFO and Watson from Channel Marketing. The other five were younger, ambitious looking types. Not a female in the room apart from Alicia. John would have said good, the setting was perfect. The reaction as she removed her shawl was spectacular, the room boisterously approved of their guest's dress. Alicia turned red, and was a little bit scared. The restaurant was a proper established eatery, but these guys weren't concerned with their behaviour. Plate after plate of food came out, as did buckets of beer and decanters of wine.

"Hope you are enjoying," Watson clinked cheers. "This dinner is for you, our honoured guest!"

Alicia looked at him, half drunk. She didn't actually feel this dinner had anything to do with her. The men yelled and joked and scuffled and drank as if she wasn't there. Only her dress kept her any attention. As expected it didn't always behave when she reached for food or leaned over for cheers. More than a few times she needed to pull the material back over her nipple. The reaction was surprisingly cool, though. She was grateful, but wary. Was she having an impact?

"Everyone seems very relaxed with you here," Mr. Wilson said, standing behind her chair. As Alicia turned up to look at him she was aware her breast had come out again, but decided not to correct it.

"I don't think they even notice I'm here," Alicia smiled, "they seem to entertain themselves very well."

"Oh I think they notice," Mr. Wilson laughed, nodding at her chest. "You've got great tits, Miss Day."

"Do you think I should cover up?" she asked coyly, aware of how hard her nipple was in the air.

"Don't you dare," Mr Wilson said politely. "The world would be lesser for it."

"Is this really part of the tendering process?" she dared ask.

"Certainly. Your rivals were in this room last evening."

"How did that go?"

"We shall see, Miss Day. I've not asked for feedback until after both evenings."

Alicia was starting to feel edgy. The night hadn't really gone as she expected. The men seemed less interested in her body than she thought. It was humbling to resort to cheap sexuality as a means of assuring a win, yet to lose anyway. That would be the pinnacle of humiliation.

After two and a half hours, the booze slipped flowing, the remaining food was carried away and thoughts of leaving discussed.

"Miss Day. It's still early. Watson will take you along with the group to the next place. I will bid goodnight from here. Thank you for making an effort to get to know us," said Mr. Wilson.

Just like that, Alicia was left to the mob. She was hoping to be told before the night was out whether she had the deal. Even a no would be better than a process with no end in sight.

"This way," Watson grinned, Carter and the younger managers following closely behind. Watson did as John had said may happen, guiding Alicia with his hand on her bare back. She made an effort not to jump or squirm. Going out onto the footpath gave her the excuse of wrapping the shawl back around, giving her respite from his touch.

A short walk away was the Shanghai Club. Alicia had never been inside. It was an infamous karaoke den, members only. One of the younger managers had a family connection, so the eight of them filed in.

Spectacularly crass yet alluring, the foyer was high marble. Red velvet chairs with golden tassels matched the hallways to the left and right of reception. An Asian lady lead half of them, including Alicia, down the right hand passage and around two corners. Music and singing could be heard behind closed doors along the way. The room they were put in was large. It had a small stage, with sofas against the walls joining on three sides.

Alicia sat and sunk into the velour. It took some effort to lean forward to the coffee table to pick up the song book - not that it was required. The hostess showed how to use the onscreen guide to choose songs, setting it to Phoebe Ryan and leaving. One of the guys stood with a menu and shouted an order into the phone.

Not long afterward the missing members of the party opened the door and ushered in three gorgeous, slender Asian girls in short and sleek Tsing Tao beer dresses. They paid Alicia no heed, sitting on a side each as if they were familiar with setting the party mood for guests. Buckets of ice, pitchers of green tea, and bottles of cheap whisky arrived. The girls sat up straight on the sofa edge and poured drinks for everyone. Turning up her nose at whisky with green tea, a bottle of champagne turned up for Alicia.

The three girls sang, led the chatter and forced the pace of drinking, even for Alicia who they treated the same as any of the men.

Eventually the bubbles took their toll, Alicia lay back and let her head spin. Watson was next to her, manoeuvring his arm behind, shuffling to lean her weight on him. Shamelessly he put his hand into the right hand strip of dress material and gripped bare breast. Alicia let it happen, twitching as he flicked her nipple. She felt the boner in his pants grow at her back. None of the other men or women seemed to notice or care. It was dark and loud. Singing was replaced by yelling into the mike, rap after rock after thrash song. One of the hostess girls tried to sing Beyoncé and was rudely distracted by a guy forcing her panties down and off. To her credit she stuck with the lyrics, finally cracking when the guy's finger went up her. Alicia was surprised to see the girl kiss his mouth so fiercely as he lay her down and spread her legs. Shamelessly she let them watch that guy's middle three fingers pump her.

Behind, Alicia felt Watson fiddling with his trousers. When he took her wrist and brought her hand down and behind her back, Alicia wasn't surprised to feel bare hard-on. She gripped and tugged as Watson squeezed both her breasts. He pushed her head forward to lift and pull the material off her neck, leaving her exposed to the waist. The guy to her right became interested, though the others were wrapped up in themselves. Two guys were trying to sing on the small stage, awfully. Carter and another were undressing the girl closest to Alicia. Another girl had her dress at her waist, her ass naked, bouncing on the cock of the club member sitting on the sofa by the door. The drinks staff didn't seem to care. The sex continued unabated as more drinks were delivered and plates taken away. The young guy next to Alicia took one of Watson's hands away to mouth her breast, sucking fiercely. Watson pushed him away, flipped Alicia and gripped her head. He forcibly pushed Alicia's mouth to his cock.

Watson wasn't gentle. He held her head and fucked her mouth roughly. At his age and with all the drinking, he held his cum for longer than Alicia would have liked. Her throat was sore, her jaw ached. The guy on the other side had his hand up her dress, fondling her thighs and backside, daring to run his finger through her slit. She flinched as he pushed his fingers inside her, fucking her with them frantically. The slopping was embarrassingly loud in the breaks between songs. It was a relief when Watson's semen eventually burst. Alicia knew it would serve her better to drink. Watson was duly astonished and delighted there was no mess to clean up.

As soon as she sat straight, licking her lips, the other guy pulled her by the hair to his own lap. His cock wanted to fuck her mouth, too. He didn't last as long. Alicia gripped, pumped and sucked, it was too much for him. He swore her praises. Alicia swallowed his sperm then sucked to get all the drips.

Moments later she was dragged across to the sofa closest to the door. The club member took the girl he was fucking off his cock and passed her to Carter. He put Alicia's head to his crotch without cleaning. Alicia knew the taste of her own pussy, John went back and forth between her mouth and cunt all the time - but this strange hooker girl, her cunt tasted awful. Alicia gagged as that guy held tight, preventing her from taking his erection out of her mouth. He said nothing, just grunted as he fucked her head. His cum was massive, the closest she got to spitting the shots they gave her that night. Alicia was literally pulled from guy to guy to suck and drink. A few random fingers reached under her dress and found their way inside, but it seemed they were hesitant to fuck her - even after Watson pulled her whole dress off. Fortunately all three of those other girls happily took what cock was brought between their thighs, so the men had viable alternatives. Alicia thought they were seriously good looking whores, surprised that women so pretty had to resort to selling their cunts to survive.

"Who am I to talk?" she reminded herself, laying on her back, nude, legs spread. A bunch of fingers were in her pussy and a cock in her mouth.

After some time the sexual energy ebbed. The three prostitutes lazed on the sofas naked, sperm leaking from them. Alicia fell back into Watson's arms, undressed. He kissed the side of her face and her lips as he fondled her breasts and gently wet his fingers between her thighs. He kept her to himself for the longest time.

Eventually the house mama came in to tell the girls one more fuck each, then it was time. Three guys reluctantly obliged with the whores; everyone was tired.

Alicia was rolled into a taxi at one in the morning. The club member said he would see she got home okay. Politely he did as promised. Gratefully Alicia arrived back in her bed with her husband, sperm-free...in her cunt, at least. He stomach was full, but who could tell that, right? Certainly not John.

*************

"Baby it's late," John moaned.

"It's not even two," Alicia protested.

"That's late."

"No it's not."

"So how did it go?" John asked turning toward her and reaching around to hold a breast. Alicia shivered at the memory of Watson doing that earlier. "Did these come out?"

"Yes," she admitted.

"Ooh, that's a good sign. Did they touch you?"

"Yes."

"Wow. You got felt up. Okay. So? Deal?"

"I don't know."

"What?? You gave your tits and they turned you down?"

"No! I said I don't know. They didn't say. Go back to sleep. Talk about it in the morning."

John lifted her thigh and pushed his erection at her from behind.

"Did you give them your cunt?"

"No," Alicia winced painfully as he slid up and in. Not to their cocks, anyway. After a few lazy strokes John was back asleep.

************

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring.

"Fuck! 7:16," John yelled at his wife. "Who the fuck?"

Alicia scrambled to find the clutch purse that held her phone. When she did, it was Mr. Wilson.

"It's him!" Alicia said, showing the screen name.

"Deal done, baby," John nodded. "Answer it."

"Hello."

*************

Alicia stepped out of the taxi in brilliant late morning sun. It would have been a glorious day, if not for the nasty fight her and John had that morning.

Mr. Wilson invited her to his family home for lunch and a swim. On it dragged. John had wanted to speak with him directly, he wanted the deal done before any more effort was spent wiggling Alicia's butt at big tobacco. No way could Alicia let him. The deal would be dead if John interfered. At least if she went along there was some small chance.

"You're kidding yourself," he berated her. "You gave them their shot. Last night. That's it. Deal on or off. You played your part already."

Alicia screamed that it wasn't his deal. He had no right to kill it for her. In turn he argued that when it came to ongoing public involvement in his wife's breasts, it became his right. Alicia ignored him and pulled on her bikini.

"This isn't even slightly sexy," she complained in the mirror.

"Are you even listening to me?" John asked.

"Last effort baby. I promise. If it still doesn't happen today, then I agree, it's a dud."

John was still flustered.

"What's left? You dressed sexy. You gave them your tits. Are you planning to fuck for it?"

"Don't be stupid!" Alicia screamed. "You pushed me into this! You told me to use what I had! Well I'm using it. And you're yelling at me for doing what you told me!"

"Enough. You tried. You lost. It's not your fault."

"I'm going," Alicia ignored him.

"Fine. You're a fucking whore."

"Only because you pimped me."

It had been pretty ugly. In the cab Alicia regretted every part of it. If Mr. Wilson hadn't been waiting at the drive by the front by the front of the house she may not have actually left the back seat.

"Miss Day. Welcome."

The house was huge. The view from the front gardens over the city was magnificent. It was a proper big-boss house. He ushered her in and showed her through the house, then the sculptured pool deck and garden at the rear. It was wow, wow, wow.

"Where is your family?"

"Both kids study in France. My wife spends half her time living with them."

A chill went down Alicia's spine. He had specifically said for her to come visit the family home. She had assumed there would be family in the family home.

"Come on, let's swim," he grinned, "it's glorious out here."

Mr. Wilson took his top off and dove in. Alicia had a sense of what would happen if she got in that pool. She stripped to her bikini but stood defiantly on water's edge.

"What?" Mr. Wilson asked, impressed with Alicia's sexy and slender Asian curves.

"I need to know."

"Know what?"

Alicia crossed her arms. For a moment she considered turning and leaving.

"Is the deal mine?"

"You want it?"

"Yes," Alicia stated firmly.

Mr. Wilson nodded. He leaned back against the poolside opposite her.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Enough to take that bikini off?"

Alicia took a deep breath. She had seen this coming. She shuddered.

"If...I undress...what are you planning to do?"

Mr. Wilson laughed. "Ah, that's an easy answer. What do men usually do to young beautiful naked women," he said calmly. "How badly do you want this deal, Miss Day? Will you take your bikini off?"

For a long time Alicia stared at the treetops, considering her options. She had to stop herself from crying.

"Yes."

"Okay," he nodded. "Let's see it."

She looked at him now. He was a bastard for knowing how desperately she needed his business. She reached behind and and undid the hook. The top shimmied down her arms and onto the deck.

"Shit. Those are great tits," Mr. Wilson whistled.

Alicia went bright red as he stared.

"All of it," he had to tell her.

Slowly Alicia pulled her bottoms down her thighs, over her knees and calves before stepping her feet out of them.

"Shit. Mrs. Day, I compliment you. You are a great nude."

Alicia scoffed; only now her pants were off did he finally acknowledge her marriage.

Mr. Wilson got out of the pool and pulled his bottoms off too. He calmly took her by the hand and led them naked across the garden to a lounge chair. He sat and pulled her down with him. Just like that his mouth was at her lips one end and his erection at her lips the other. Alicia grunted as her young vagina bump-by-bump filled with old man cock.

"There you go," he said. "I knew you could do it."

"I'm married," Alicia said sorrowfully. His hands gripped her ass and pushed her cunt up and down his pole.

"You only fuck your husband?"

"Oh god, yes. Of course."

Mr. Wilson ran his hand along her back as she worked her hips independently.

"That's a waste. Your cunt is magnificent. I've never fucked a Chinese pussy. It's nice. Super smooth."

"I'm Korean."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Korean. Either way, it's going to be nice fucking you."

Alicia's heart sank. This wasn't going to be once off? If he gave her the deal, it would be at the cost of constant cock?

"I have to keep fucking you?"

"Of course."

Alicia sat with him deep in her vagina. She trembled in the heat. One tear escaped her eye.

"Seriously? You're really going to make me keep doing this?"

"Of course."

Alicia exhaled deeply and looked at the place they were joined. John would be devastated if he knew Mr. Wilson's cock was in her.

"You can never tell my husband I do this. Please. I beg you."

"Deal," Mr. Wilson said, pushing her upright. He held out his hand and they actually shook on it.

"I look forward to a long and fulfilling partnership."

Alicia groaned as he squeezed and sucked her breasts as they mashed their groins together.

************

As promised, Mr. Wilson cooked her lunch, a barbecue out in the garden. He had her remain undressed the whole day, taking photographs and videos of her naked. Even her husband didn't make her do porn, but Mr. Wilson enjoyed setting up cameras as they kissed and had sex.

For an old guy, it was remarkable how many times he could pound her in the space of a day. When Alicia got home she genuinely grimaced as John gave her a make-up fuck on the sofa. She couldn't remember the last time she had so much cock in one day. It hurt but she couldn't show it to John. Alicia had lied and said the family was around, that she was only felt up a few times discretely in the pool.

"His hands went in your pants?" John gasped. "Wow!"

"I'm so sorry baby," Alicia said, for more reasons than he knew.

If he found out what she had really done, if he had any inkling there was semen already in her vagina...Alicia dared not think of the consequences.

*************

"He invited me to tell me I won," Alicia embellished after John had cum in her. She walked to the kitchen gripping her pussy to stop John's sperm from falling to the floor. "Where's the paper towel?"

"Dunno!"

Alicia came back to the living room, her palm gathering a pool of semen. She knew traces of it would be Mr. Wilson's.

"Tissues?" she begged.

"Bathroom?" John suggested.

The home phone rang. There was only one person who ever called their landline - Alicia's mother. Alicia answered and stood listening. Her mother was a talker. John grinned at his wife, naked and gripping herself to plug a leak. It wasn't working, cum was leaking from between her fingers.

"Mum, wait a minute. Stop. Listen. I'm standing here with my pussy leaking. John's gunk is in it. Don't hang up, I just need to run and get some tissues. One minute."

John had always been astounded at how openly Alicia talked with her mother about sex.

"I'm back. Yes. Yes he did," she said dabbing tissues between her legs, grinning at me. "Hey, I like it as much as he does. Don't say that. How many times I told you he's got a great cock."

Alicia was having fun teasing her mother.

"No, he's not listening. Don't worry," she winked at John. "We were celebrating, I finally won my own deal. Yes. A big one. Oh, come on! Yes...celebrating means having sex! Do you want to hear about this or not?"

Alicia took the chance to explain to her mother how she had been invited to Mr. Wilson's home to meet the family and hear the news. If John found out later the family was actually overseas at the time, there would be trouble.

"About five million a year," Alicia beamed.

Even John could hear the reaction through the other end of the phone.

"Wow!"

**************

"Wow," said the receptionist at the news. "I knew you could do it."

"Wow," said the colleagues she had joined the firm with as a grad. "About time you did it!"

"Wow," said the senior partner at the news, "I wasn't sure you could do it."

They had received the signed intent letter by courier. It specifically stated they were only interested in Alicia Day, that the old coot that came with her should stay in his box.

"It doesn't really say that?" Alicia asked her boss, shocked.

123456...9