A Harmless Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that anyway for two close friends to greet each other? You saw how Susie and I did it; don't you think you two should likewise greet each other? I mean, after last night, there should be no hesitation."

That's right," added Susie. "I know Jon enjoyed the experience more than he let on. So, Jim, you shouldn't be shy."

All three looked at me as I blushed bright red. I couldn't return the gaze.

"I think Jim enjoyed it also," said Marjory. "Now you two get on with it so we can get to those Margaritas."

I looked up at Jim and he took a step forward. My heart was beating out of my chest as I awaited his first move. He put a hand on my shoulder and said "It's good to see you, Jon."

I looked up at him, tilted my head slightly and felt his hand move to my cheek. "It's good to see you, Jim."

He then leaned down and our lips touched. It felt like an electric spark shot from his mouth to my groin. Before we were fully engaged, I was fully erect. He pulled me to him, and I no longer cared if he felt my erection; in fact, I wanted him to feel it, to realize how he affected me, that he caused me to get hard. I wanted to be big and hard for him.

Our kiss was a complete continuation of last night's. It was as if we were both experienced now, that we knew each other, and that there was no doubt about what was happening. We were kissing as if we were in love, or as if we wanted to make love, to seduce the other person. And I could feel is penis engorging on my hip.

The wives stood there in silence, again just watching their husbands kiss passionately. But then, Jim broke it off. I looked up at him in disappointment. "I'm pretty thirsty. How about you Jon?"

"Yes, yes. What was I thinking? Let me get us all a cold Margarita."

"That would be nice." said Marjory.

"I'll help," volunteered Susie. "You two go on out by the pool and we'll bring out the goodies."

When we were alone in the kitchen, Susie said, "Wow, Jon, that was incredible. You were really into it. I think Jim was also. But, please try to control yourself - he's your friend, not your lover. In any event, please adjust your trunks - your hard-on is showing."

I blushed as I reached in and re-arranged my penis. She came over to hug me and kissed me on the cheek. "I think it's really wonderful that you can express your friendship that way. I take it you don't disapprove of Marjory and I doing likewise?

"Ah, no, I guess not."

When we arrived at the pool with the drinks and hor d'oeuvres, Jim and Marjory were already in the pool. While they had arrived in shorts and shirt, they were now both in skimpy suits. Marjory normally wore a one piece that held her breasts pretty much in check; today she was in a bikini that provided little cover and less support. Jim usually wore board shorts but today he was in a speedo. And they both looked great.

I looked at Susie and then took off my shirt to join them in the pool. Susie took off her top and long skirt - and she too was wearing a skimpy bikini. I felt over-dressed!

After a cooling swim and some conversation we retired to the shade and the refreshments. I commented on how great they all looked and that I felt out of place.

"Well, as long as we are all sitting at the table, no one will notice, Jon." offered Marjory. "Let's just enjoy these drinks and talk about life. Actually, talking about life may require another Margarita. How much did you make, Jon?"

"Enough to satisfy our biggest thirst. I'll get the pitcher."

When I returned, all three glasses were empty. Marjory and Susie had moved closer together; and my seat had become relatively closer to Jim. I smiled at him as I sat down and refilled the glasses."

"I do like your trunks, though." said Jim. "I just decided to wear this speedo to keep Marjory from feeling self-conscious. I hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all. Actually, they look very nice on you." Our eyes met and held the look until we were interrupted by Marjory.

"You make killer Margaritas, Jon. But I guess I've told you that before. Do I detect an extra shot of tequila in this batch? I'm beginning to feel it already."

"Just a little extra to calm the nerves, Marjory."

"Honey, why should your nerves need calming?" inquired Susie. "We are among our best friends who we can share everything with. There's absolutely no reason for you to be nervous."

Susie had this way of shaming me at the same time she was reassuring me. I normally over-looked the shaming part, but not this time. I was ashamed of the way I felt about Jim, and there was no amount of reassurance that could sooth that. But I guess it was obvious to all the way I felt about him. If there was any doubt, it was eliminated with the kiss at the door. And then the look we gave each other just moments ago.

"I guess you're right," I quietly replied, and finished my second Margarita.

We continued to talk about various things as the sun began to set and the pool lights came on. We had all had at least three drinks and were laughing and having innocent fun. I wasn't even obsessing over Jim. And then Marjory suggested we all go back into the pool, but with a condition.

"I feel bad for Jon, that he's in such a modest swim suit while the rest of us are displaying most of our talents. Do you have a speedo, Jon?"

"I wish I did, but no, I do not."

"Well, it's just not fair. I suggest that in order to level the playing field, we should just dispose of our suits and skinny dip."

"That sounds like a marvelous idea," agreed Susie. "How exciting. What do you two boys say?"

"I'm OK with it," responded Jim.

That left me. Presumably the whole arrangement was to make me feel better, but I wasn't sure I wanted to expose myself to Jim and Marjory. But Susie had agreed, and I was her husband so she must be OK with me showing my body to our friends. I looked at her and she smiled her approval.

"OK, with me as well," I said.

Susie was the first to discard her suit and dove into the pool naked. In so doing, her back was to us until she came up for air. "Come on; too late to chicken-out now."

I looked at Jim and Marjory and then turned my back to them as I removed my suit and dove into the water. I came up next to Susie and we kissed and laughed about how good it felt.

"OK, you two; come join the fun," encouraged Susie.

Marjory and Jim turned their back to us as they removed their suits. Then they turned and walked toward the pool, hand in hand, and approached the shallow end where they slowly stepped into the pool.

I briefly admired the spectacular breasts of Marjory. They really were magnificent, D cup with puffy nipples. But then I saw Jim and nearly lost my breath - his penis was huge, perfectly proportioned and beautifully circumcised. A pure white shaft with a large bulbous, purple head. It was completely flaccid, yet larger than me when I'm fully erect. As he walked, his large scrotum swung from side to side, well below the end of his penis. I was so captivated by the scene that it took me a second to realize that he was perfectly shaven - in contrast to his wife and to both Susie and me.

Susie broke me from my trance by splashing water at me. I then realized that all three had noticed my attention and I went under water to conceal my blushing.

The four of us horsed around in the pool for several minutes before Marjory requested a Margarita refill. All agreed, leaving me no room for delay. I had to swim down to the shallow end and then climb the steps, passing Jim on the way. As I walked to get a towel, I had to parade myself past all three. Even though the water was fairly warm, I knew I had experienced some shrinkage which I could not afford visually. There was no avoiding the exposure between the pool and the towel, so I walked quickly. As I wrapped the towel around my waist, I heard Marjory volunteer to replenish the hor d'oeuvres. I glanced and saw her climb the steps out of the pool and walk some distance behind me to the kitchen, not bothering to cover-up.

I was already well into concocting another batch of Margaritas when Marjory entered and went to the refrigerator to replenish the finger food. We were both working at the same counter but neither of us spoke, just tended to our tasks. Finally, Marjory looked over at me and said, "You're making me feel under-dressed; or, is it that you are again over-dressed?"

I looked at her, trying to focus on her face and avoid staring at her beautiful breasts. "I hadn't thought of it that way, Marjory. I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Well, I just want to say that you are; and besides, you have a great body and nothing to be ashamed of."

"I'm not ashamed of anything, but I just thought I'd be more comfortable with a towel around my waist. But, if you insist�" and with that, I removed the towel, but did not face Marjory head-on.

I could feel my penis was still withdrawn, probably due to the intimidation of being nude alone with this beautiful women. I wanted badly to fluff my penis, to pull it into a natural relaxed position, but thought this might be too sexual. I just stood there and tried to ignore the situation while continuing to make the Margaritas.

"You know, everybody has different body appeal. Susie and I couldn't appear differently, yet I think we both have attributes that make men see us as beautiful. Susie would look silly, and not nearly as attractive, if she had breasts like me; and the opposite is true. Like I said, you have a great body. As far as I can tell, everything goes together perfectly."

"Well, thank you. You're not bad yourself."

"I'm not making a pass at you, Jon. I just detect a certain sense of inferiority on your part. I suppose most men would in the presence of a naked Jim. You should be very comfortable with your equipment. It fits you perfectly - you are cute and it is adorable."

I blushed and looked away. "Adorable isn't what men like to be called."

"Maybe not most men, but most men don't qualify. But here's a little secret, if you shaved down there, it would look bigger�and more appealing."

"I don't think Susie would go along with that. She's never said anything."

"You never know, Jon. Have you ever discussed it with her?"

"No, of course not."

By now, with all this talk about my genitals, I could feel the stirrings of an erection. It wasn't much, but it did present a slightly less embarrassing image. I turned to face Marjory, and as she looked down, I said, "Maybe I should put my towel back on and take the drinks out to our spouses."

"No towel, Jon. I won't stand for it. You are the husband of my best friend and you have nothing to hide. Come on, the hor d'oeuvres are ready; we'll go out together."

When we got to the pool, Susie and Jim were sitting on the edge in the shallow end, diagonally facing each other, engaged in conversation. I wasn't sure, because I was afraid to take a direct look, but it appeared that Jim had a partial erection. If so, I really couldn't be upset since I had gotten one while alone with his wife. He probably felt the same as me - a mixture of pride and embarrassment.

"OK, who's thirsty?" I asked.

"Silly question, honey. I think we all are," answered Susie, as she got up to assist. Jim rose to help Marjory, and pretty soon we were all back at the table, Jim and I sitting together across from our wives.

I tried not to make it obvious, but I was catching myself glancing at Jim's penis. Most of his partial erection had vanished, but it lay there innocently resting on his thigh. His legs were spread enough to allow is balls to rest fully on the chair seat. Marjory was right, the fact that he was shaved made it truly appealing.

I looked down at myself and saw that my penis was slightly withdrawn, and my scrotum was tight against my groin. And my pubic hair made the contrast even greater.

Occasionally during the conversation, Jim and I would accidentally brush up against each other; other times he would touch my arm or shoulder to make a point. I never noticed before, but he is much more tactile than me. Or maybe, he was just expanding his expression of friendship. In any event, I didn't mind it. In fact, as the evening went on, I grew to crave it.

Maybe the women noticed out interaction; or maybe Jim noticed them doing the same thing and was just copying them. But it soon got fairly obvious on both sides of the table. Thankfully, we weren't talking about body parts so neither Jim nor I got erect.

Eventually, the Margaritas and time took their toll and Marjory reminded us that all had to be at work the next morning. "Should we bother putting our suits back on, dear?" Marjory asked Jim. "It's only a short drive and we could borrow our host's towels."

"Sound scandalous. What if something happens?" responded Jim.

We'll have our suits with us so we can always put them on then. Come on, this will be fun."

Jim rolled his eyes in a sign of acceptance. "OK, on one condition. Jon and Susie come to our place next weekend to retrieve the towels."

Susie quickly and eagerly accepted the invitation. Jim and Marjory wrapped towels around themselves and headed to the house. Susie and I did likewise and followed them inside. When we got to the front door, I was a nervous wreck. I knew what was expected of me, but I wasn't sure I could control myself.

Marjory and Susie kissed first, of course, each with a towel covering them from their breasts to just below their vaginas. Wet hair, they looked like they had just gotten out of the shower. Arms quickly wrapped around each other as they briefly spoke about the wonderful time each had had. When their lips touched, it was as if Jim and I weren't present. It was passionate and highly sexual. Their bodies shifted slightly so their groins touched each other's pelvis. A slight groan came from one - I couldn't tell which - as the moment intensified.

Jim and I were entranced. It was as if they were putting on the perfect lesbian demonstration; an authentic display not directed at the male libido. Jim finally interrupted the two with a cough and "Don't you think we should be going, Marjory?"

"Yes, of course," she stammered. Regaining composure, she said "But not before you give Jon a proper goodbye kiss."

I was flustered in that I badly wanted to kiss Jim, but I didn't want to appear too anxious. I stood motionless until Jim took my arm and pulled me to him. I looked up and our eyes met. He leaned down slightly as I raised up, and our lips met. Gently at first, and then Jim pulled me closer and I swooned in his arms. We proceeded to match our wives' display of passion with each stroking the face or arms of the other. I was completely lost in the passion, not caring who was watching or whether I was exceeding the boundaries of our friendly kiss. I wanted him to hold me and devour me. I wanted him to want me as much as I wanted him. I wanted to sweep him off his feet the way he was me.

Our bodies pressed against each other and I could feel my penis hardening. Now I didn't care what he thought, I wanted it to happen. I wanted to get big and hard for him and I pressed and rubbed my groin against his upper thigh. And then my towel began to slip; I reached down to grab it and Jim broke the kiss ever so slightly. "Let it go," he whispered while looking in my eyes. "Let it go and show them exactly how you feel."

As his lips returned to mine I released the towel and it slid to the floor. I was now fully nude, embraced by a man, with my penis approaching full erection. I didn't care what it said about me, I wanted more of Jim. I wanted to show my natural response to his ardor. I was lost in the passion of the moment and began grinding my penis against his towel.

"OK, boys. I think that's enough," was how Marjory interrupted us. "Let's not get carried away. Remember, you're just friends, not lovers."

Jim stepped back away from me and there I stood, naked and alone, with a full hard-on. I suddenly realized my predicament. All three were now looking at me as I blushed with embarrassment. There was an extended moment of silence as I stood there turning red.

"Here, you might want to put this back on," said Susie as she reached down and picked up my towel. "Now is probably a good time for you two to head for home. I think it's safe to say that Jon and I had a wonderful time and we are both looking forward to next weekend. Say goodbye, Jon."

"Bye, you two. Drive carefully and for God's sake, don't get pulled over!"

As soon as they left, Susie ripped the towel off me. "Look at you! You really like kissing Jim; there's no denying it now."

"You like kissing Marjory, also. That's pretty obvious."

I stood there nude in front of my wife, suddenly feeling vulnerable and ashamed. I still had much of an erection, which she was visually inspecting. "I had no idea you would like it so much, Jon. Let's go upstairs and we can talk. I'll take your towel."

I followed my wife upstairs, feeling somewhat foolish but also very sexy with my penis swaying as I walked. I suddenly felt big and proud - and horny.

As we entered the bedroom, Susie said, "go ahead and lie on the bed sweetie." She rarely referred to me as "sweetie", and never in a sexual context - more in a mother/son kind of way. "I think we've learned a lot about each other over the past two days. And I'm really happy that we love and trust each other so much that we can be totally honest with each other. If we were to make love now, jon, who would you think about?"

"You, of course." I reached down and adjusted my penis and balls so that they were well exposed and hanging lose.

"I'm not so sure, Jon. That's why we're not going to make love. At least you're not going to make love to me. I want you to make love to yourself, and while you do it, I want you to tell me why you enjoy kissing Jim so much. What is it about Jim that turns you on; what fantasy of yours includes Jim?" With that, she leaned down and kissed me passionately. "I probably don't stack up to Jim in the kissing department, but that's OK. I just love seeing you two go at it. Now tell me all about it while you masturbate."

I hesitantly reached back down and touched myself - more of a fluff than a sexual touch.

"You know, I've never seen you touch yourself, Jon. I've fantasized about it, but you've always been 'wham, bam, thank you mam.' Show me how you pleasure yourself, sweetie. And tell me all about kissing Jim." She kissed me again and then pulled back to watch.

I began slowly stroking my penis. "I guess it's pretty obvious that I do enjoy kissing him. I don't know why except that it's different. Everything about it is different; not necessarily better, just different than kissing you. I didn't expect to, but I actually like his beard and his hairy body, his muscles and his strength. And he is a good kisser. Very tender, very gentle, but also very passionate."

I was fully erect again and noticed that Susie was watching my hand at work. "Go ahead, sweetie. Tell me more."

"I like the way he holds me and takes charge. Yet, he is tender and loving in his touch." I could feel I was approaching climax and took my hand away.

"Don't stop, sweetie. Please don't stop. Did you get a good look at Jim's penis?"

"Yes, I guess so," I said as I resumed a slow, sensual stroke of my penis. I was now blatantly showing off to my wife how proud I was of my sexuality. Yet, she was sure to notice that it was the thought of Jim's penis that increased my ardor.

"Well, it sure looked like you were pre-occupied by it; we all noticed you were sneaking looks at it a lot. He's big, isn't he?"

"Yes, I suppose so. Either that, or I'm small."

She didn't acknowledge my last comment. "Did you like the way he was shaved?"

"I guess. It sure makes it stand out."

I was close again, and slowed up my stroking.