A Harmless Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marjory requested that he shave it and he did. There's something about a shaved man with an unshaved woman - pretty much indicates who's in charge. I thought he looked beautiful shaved."

"So did I," I blurted before I knew what I was saying. I again stopped my stroking.

"That's OK, sweetie. It's OK that we both can admire a thing of beauty. I bet you like Marjory's breasts as much as I do. Am I correct?"

"Well, they are beautiful, but I like yours better."

"And I like your penis better, Jon. But, tell me, would you like to touch Jon's penis?"

I looked at Susie, who looked up from my stroking and our eyes met. I did not respond to her question because I had never considered touching another man's penis. Yet, it was obvious that I was fascinated by Jim's.

"That, OK, sweetie. I think we know the answer." She slid up and put her around my shoulders, and kissed me gently on the forehead. "Go ahead now, Jon, my love, and finish yourself."

I felt my head rest on her breast and sought one of her nipples. She was stroking my face as I began sucking strongly on her breast. "That's it, sweetie, suckle your mommy. And show me how you can spurt your jism; show me what a big boy you are."

I stiffened as my orgasm approached. I spread my legs and raised my hips as my stroking increased. I looked up at Susie and our eyes met. She smiled down at me in approval. I exploded and felt a splash on my cheek, and then on my chest and stomach. I slowed my strokes but kept my mouth locked on her nipple. A sense of satisfaction washed over me.

And then, shame. I removed my hand from my penis and released Susie's nipple from my mouth. What had I done? My most private thoughts and actions had been shared with my wife. And she had shared none of herself with me. She was the same Susie, but I was now a weakling, an insecure weakling who was turned on by another man and masturbating in front of my wife. The future of our relationship was now completely in her hands. Had she done this to trick me into revealing my true self? Or had it just innocently happened and she was shocked by my performance? I felt completely at her mercy. Weaker than I've ever felt.

"Take this towel and clean yourself. And then turn off the lights," she said. "We'll talk in the morning."

The next morning came and went, and we both avoided talking about the previous night. In fact, the events of the entire weekend were ignored. Sex was also ignored - that is, by Susie. She pretty much rebuffed each of my advances. It wasn't until Thursday evening, when we were both home enjoying a drink around the pool that the subject was broached. I had actually hoped we were past it but then Susie commented, "You know, we will probably go skinny dipping over at Jim and Marjory's this weekend. Are you good with that?"

"I guess so. We sure had fun last weekend."

"Yes, we sure did. OK, then, will you do something for me?"

"What's that?"

"I want you to shave."

"Of course, I'll shave, honey."

"Not your face, sweetie. I want you to shave your pubic hair. I think it will look especially good on you and you'll match Jim."

"I don't know, Susie. Let me think about it."

"OK, times up. Please, sweetie. Do it for me. I want you to be clean and smooth down there. And besides, it might make you look bigger. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Well, yes but I'm just not sure."

"How about if I shaved you. Would that make it better?"

I looked at Susie and she had this beautiful expression of desire on her face. How could I say no?

"OK. Where and when do you want to do it?"

"Right now. We can use my razor. Let's go upstairs." When we got to the bedroom, she said "Take your clothes off and come into the bathroom."

I did as I was told. She was running the hot water in the tub. "Sit here on the edge of the tub and let me get to work."

She applied a warm towel to the area briefly and then began to lather me up. "I've always been amazed at how little hair you have, sweetie. I love it that your face is so smooth and that you have no chest hair. Let me see under your arms�yep, very little there also. Actually, that's one of the things that attracted me the most."

She began to shave the area, pulling my penis this way and that. Of course, I responded by getting hard. "You just can't control yourself, can you sweetie? Does this mean that you haven't ejaculated since Sunday night?"

"Of course, not. You were too busy or too tired."

"Sweetie, don't you remember that Sunday night you revealed to me that you are a masturbator. I'm surprised you haven't indulged this week. I half expected it."

I was now fully erect and she was tending to my scrotum.

"Maybe I spoiled you Sunday night. Maybe you need an audience to really enjoy yourself. Is that why you didn't sneak a session?"

"No, please Susie. I just did it at your request. I don't do it that often."

"But you did like me watching you, didn't you sweetie?" She had now finished and was washing me off. "I better put some lotion on the area. Oh, it feels so smooth and clean. Here, stand up and look at yourself in the mirror."

I stood up and saw my reflection. She was wrong about it looking bigger; but it did look clean and fresh. Even though I was fully erect, being shaved made it look more appealing.

"Touch yourself, sweetie, and feel the difference."

I reached down and gently wrapped my hand around my hard penis and then explored the whole area. It did feel incredible; so smooth, so soft, so sensitive.

"That's it, sweetie. Now come over to the bed and lie down for your mommy." Susie kissed me passionately and then removed her top, exposing her breasts.

"Suckle me, sweetie. Suckle me and masturbate for your mommy."

I was in her lap; I latched on to a nipple, unable to remove my hand from my freshly shaven groin.

"Oh, look how big you are now. Promise me you will always be shaved. It makes that area of yours look so pretty. It makes you look so pretty. I bet Jim is going to like it. Isn't that what you really want, sweetie?"

I looked up at her and our eyes met. Again, I didn't have to respond. I knew she wasn't shaming me; I knew she was just letting me know that she understood and approved. In fact, she was encouraging me to share with her my deepest desires. It was now about trust, so I had to respond. I pulled my mouth off her nipple. "Yes, mommy. It would be nice if Jim likes it. I want to impress Jim; I want him to want me."

"Oh, I think he already does want you, sweetie. And now I think he will want you more. Would you like to show him how you masturbate? Show him how hard you can get and how much you can shoot."

I latched back onto a nipple and began rapidly stroking my erection. God, it felt incredible. And my mind was spinning with sexual confessions. It was liberating and fulfilling to reveal through thought, word, and deed my real self to Susie. And this is a self that I really didn't even know was present last week. But now this self was consuming my thoughts and actions. I was sucking my wife's breast harder than ever, raising my hips to display - no, present - my erection, and responding to her "mommy" references as if she were mine. I had totally lost control of my self respect for the pleasure of sexual ecstasy. I had no hesitation about fulfilling this act; I was out of control and Susie realized this. "Good, sweetie. I want you to have a wonderful orgasm. Keep stroking and show the world how much you can cum." She leaned down and gently planted a kiss on my forehead. I stiffened and sucked even harder on her nipple as my penis exploded.

Susie coddled me and held me tight, gently speaking. "That's good, sweetie. That's real good. You look so beautiful stroking yourself while suckling me. It makes me so happy to see you cum like that. You like it when mommy allows you to do this, don't you?"

I unlatched from her nipple and looked up at her. She was looking down at me with kindness in her eyes, almost a sense of pity being expressed to me. But, yet I felt no shame - one of the first times that I ever masturbated and didn't feel shame and regret. Just the opposite, I felt a tighter bond with my wife; a bond that was based on me exposing my true self to her, a bond that made me dependent on her continued understanding, a bond that put me in a completely subservient position. Although I was committed to revealing all to her, I was dependent on her not judging me for my openness. I wanted only to please her so she would continue to be there for me. I knew that this was just an amplification of our existing relationship since I always followed her lead. But I also knew that certain barriers had been breached and that she had more leverage over me than just my love for her.

As before, I cleaned up and we went to bed. We did not speak of the episode until Saturday morning.

"We're due over at Marjory and Jim's in about an hour, sweetie. Should I check to make sure you don't need to shave again?"

"I don't think so. I should be OK."

"You'd better let me check. Drop you pants and let me see. You'd hate to have any stubble when you're unveiling your masterpiece."

I did as she instructed and stood there in front of my wife so she could inspect my groin. Strangely, there was nothing sexual about this. It was as if a doctor were examining me. But then she mentioned that she knew I was anxious to show off to Jim. And, she was right. I was very anxious, not having seen him since last weekend and worried that our experience was fleeting.

"You look OK, sweetie. Are you sure you didn't shave this morning? You look so clean and smooth, like you never had any hair there at all."

"No, I guess I'm just blessed with slow growth."

"That's one of the things I love about you, sweetie. Jim is going to love it also."

When we arrived at Marjory and Jim's, I was hopeful about the greeting; so looking forward to that kiss, in hopes of picking up right where we left off. It was only Jim who greeted us and invited us in after kissing Susie on the cheek and just waving to me. I wondered if I looked as disappointed as I felt.

"Marjory is out at the pool. Go on out and I'll be there in a second with drinks. Beer for you, Jon?"

"Yes, please. Do you need some help?"

"Sure, follow me." I obediently followed Jim into the kitchen while Susie went to the pool. When the door closed behind us I stood at a distance.

"What can I do?" I asked.

"Grab a couple of beers from the refrig." Jim was standing next the refrigerator, looking at me as I approached, and then turned to face the counter. I felt rebuffed again. This would have been the perfect time and place for him to greet me properly. "Let's go out and join the women," he said.

Again, I followed him out to the pool. The girls were in the sun in their skimpy bikinis. Jim again had on his speedo. I was wearing the same suit I had on last weekend, thinking that we'd probably go skinny dipping so it didn't really matter.

Jim and I were standing, facing the women and the sun, as we drank our beers. I couldn't help notice the outline of Jim's penis in his Speedo. I'm sure the girls were also aware of the sight.

"So, Jon, Susie tells me you had a very exciting week," commented Marjory.

"I don't know what you mean. What did you tell her, honey?"

"Just that we changed your appearance slightly, and that you like it. At least you acted like you like it."

"What did you do, Jon?" asked Jim.

I looked at Jim pleadingly, hoping he would drop the subject. He seemed oblivious to my situation and pressed on. "You look like the same cute guy to me."

"Go ahead, tell them, sweetie. We're among friends so there's no reason to be bashful," said Susie.

I wasn't bashful; I was embarrassed. And all could see that I dreaded going any further with this.

"Better yet. Show them, sweetie. I'm sure they remember what you looked like last weekend; this way you can get their opinion of the results."

Marjory chimed in, "Oh, I bet I know what it is. I bet we talked about it in the kitchen last weekend, didn't we Jon? Please show us."

I was now blushing and it was obvious to all.

"Oh, look, he's embarrassed by all this attention," said Marjory. I've got an idea to make Jon feel better. Let's go skinny dipping again. That way we can all see if any of us changed anything since last weekend."

"Great idea, but Jon has to be the first," added Susie.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! First, my wife shares our private life with her friend and now she wants to humiliate me, wants me to present my shaved self for their inspection. "I'm not so sure it's a great idea," I objected.

"Now, Jon, I think it�s a great idea and that's all that matters," said Susie. "Now take off your bathing suit so Marjory and Jim can see your change."

I was mortified. My wife not only wanted to display me, but she openly commanded me to do as she ordered; and the worst part of it, I felt powerless to deny her. Mentally, emotionally, and sexually she was now in a totally dominant position and I knew it. It was humiliating to meekly comply, but that's what I did.

I turned sideways and slowly slid down my swimming trunks. I was thankful that my penis had not shrunk and I secretly hoped that all would see it as not only more attractive but bigger than last week. When I turned, Marjory was the first to speak. "I knew it. And much nicer. Congratulations. What do you think, Jim?"

As Marjory was directing this question to Jim, he was busy removing his speedo. He turned to face me to answer the question. "It does present a nicer picture, Jon. I agree with Marjory. And I like the smooth feel. I think you'll find, if not already, that it's much more sensitive also."

As Jim was making his statement, I couldn't help but notice that his penis began to swell slightly. God, it was beautiful. So well proportioned with a large diameter and length to match; a prominent purple head, and numerous blue veins bulging on the sides. And it kept growing.

"OK, you two had better get in the pool and get cooled off," commanded Marjory.

We both dove in and resurfaced at the shallow end. I noticed that the girls remained with their drinks, with their bikinis still on.

"I think I got tricked," I said to Jim. "it seems like we are the only two skinny dipping."

"That's OK. We were going to see you sooner or later, don't you think. And you put on a pretty good show."

"Unintentional, I assure you."

"I could tell. Your bashfulness is one of your strong points, that and your cuteness. And don't be too concerned by the way Susie bosses you around; Marjory does the same to me, often in public. You have to take the bad with the good."

"Thanks. I'm glad you understand. I feel so helpless sometimes."

"Another one of your strong points."

"Great, I've got all the characteristics of a real man."

"Real men are a dime a dozen, Jon; sensitive, gently men are rare and special."

"Do you think I'm a sensitive, gentle man, Jim?"

Before he could answer, Marjory interrupted with notice that they were going inside to get out of the sun and get more drinks.

Slowly Jim worked our position further into the shallow end so that we were standing in water that came just above out knees. Facing each other, our penises hung in stark contrast to each other.

"Shaving does make our genitals look more attractive, don't you think? I did it originally for Marjory, but now I maintain it for myself. It's rather unique and I'm proud of it. What do you think, Jon?"

"I did it for Susie - in fact, she actually shaved me. But I do like it and I like the way it prominently displays the area, even if I don�t have as much to display as you."

"You would look foolish with this size penis; yours is perfectly matched to your body. I think it's very becoming."

I stepped closer to Jim and looked up into his face. "I was disappointed that I didn't get a proper greeting when we arrived."

"Well, I didn't know how you would take it. We've only done it at the insistence of our wives and with Marjory not there, it just seemed awkward."

"Would it be awkward now?" I asked.

"I don't think so," said Jim as he bent his head down to meet by upturned mouth. He also took a step closer and as our lips met so did our torsos - his penis resting against my lower stomach, mine against his upper thigh. It was the most sensual and sexual kiss I have ever had. I wanted to be the sensitive, gentle man Jim desired and allowed him to take charge completely. I was limp in his arms as our tongues danced and we exchanged breath and saliva. I got erect almost immediately, and could feel engorgement on his part. This was perfect and I hated it when he broke it off. He kissed my lips gently and said "We have to be careful not to get carried away. We're just friends, you know."

"I know," I said, and put my head on his shoulder and pulled him even tighter. "I was afraid that last weekend didn't really happen; that it really didn't change anything." Tears began to well up in my eyes and I began choking my words.

"My you really are a sensitive, delicate thing. That's alright now. Last weekend happened and we are good friends who have discovered a new way of expressing our friendship. I'm alright with that. How about you?"

"It's all I seem to think about these days."

Suddenly the wives appeared at pool-side. Marjory spoke first "Now, now, break it up boys. Remember you're both married and your wives are present."

"We have some fresh drinks, but in order to get them, you two must get out of the pool - and no suits are allowed. Agreed?"

Jim and I looked at each other and shrugged. I was still partially hard but Jim was flaccid after we had dried off and re-joined the women.

"Aren't you two going to join us in skinny dipping?" I asked.

"Susie and I discussed it and we like it just the way it is. You two are so attractive in the nude, especially since both are now shaved. We just want to enjoy the show without distracting you with our phenomenal bodies - any more than already, that is."

"I see you two picked up where you left off last weekend," commented Susie.

Embarrassed, I looked down and away. Jim took a sip of his drink and looked over at me. "You two showed us how friends should show friendship. That's all we're doing."

"I think we have created a monster," said Marjory. We all laughed and then Marjory said, "It's OK with us that you show friendship the same way Susie and I do. In fact, we find it refreshing and very open minded. And we both know what good kissers you two are, so we can't really blame you for getting carried away on occasion. But we're about to institute a new rule."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Men are very demonstrative when they're having too much fun. If we are in private settings, we want you two to be without clothes so we can monitor the demonstrative act of pleasure."

"You're kidding," I said.

"Look at you, Jon," interjected Susie. "When we came out you were hard as a rock. If you had you swimming trunks on, we might not have noticed and things could have progressed too far. No, we can't trust you two together. You can kiss all you want, you just can't get erections."

"Sometimes erections happen naturally, without sexual stimulation," added Jim.

"We know that," responded Susie. "Just because you have an erection doesn't mean you can't be together. We just don't want the kissing to get out of control. Agreed?"

"What about you two? You two kiss passionately but you get to keep your clothes on?" I asked.

"We outwardly demonstrate nothing through passion and besides, we like to be clothed while you two are nude," responded Marjory. "Agreed."

"Do we have a choice?" asked Jim.

"Certainly you have a choice. You can stop kissing. But I hope you don't go that route because Susie and I really like it."