A Harmless Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try. But, I really only want to present myself to him. I hope he approves."

Both Marjory and Jim greeted us at their front door. Marjory and Susie embraced in a deep, long kiss as Jim and I stood on either side. When they finished, Marjory invited Susie into the kitchen, leaving Jim and I alone; awkwardly alone.

Jim was the first to speak. "You look different."

"I'm trying out some new things. I still have Susie's bikini bottoms on."

"I know that; that's not what I mean. It's your face. It looks so much softer, even cuter than before. Come here so I can get a better look."

I took a step toward him. He grabbed both arms and pulled me closer. "Yes, it's make-up. I like it. I like it very much."

He leaned down and our lips met. I truly felt like I was a girl being kissed by prince charming. He pulled me tight and deepened the kiss. I returned his passion but I was completely passive from the head down; my arms were by my side but my body was pressed against his. He was in complete control; he could do with me as he wanted. And what he wanted at the moment was to feel my butt. His hands traveled down my back and each grabbed and squeezed a bun, pulling my groin into his upper leg. My penis had grown erect in a downward, uncomfortable position but it didn't matter. I wanted him close to me everywhere.

"I love that perfume. Thank you for wearing it again. I really like your new look. Every day it seems like you surprise me. This is quite a friendship, isn't it?"

I was breathless. "You surprise me also; I mean with your friendship, that is."

"Let's go out to the pool before we get carried away."

I followed him out back where the wives had already set up the refreshments.

"Off with the trunks, boys," commanded Marjory.

I was pleased to see that Jim had a semi-erect penis; just the little make-up I had on had affected him like that. I remained fully erect.

"Looks like we got you two just in the nick-of-time again. I don't know what we are going to do with you two. An innocent greeting kiss has turned into quite an exciting display of friendship. What do you think, Susie?"

"I think we have to help them control themselves. But I do admire their ardor. And I do enjoy watching them kiss. There is so much honest passion between the two. Almost as much as between us Marjory."

The wives laughed briefly as Jim and I stood there, humiliated at having our actions described in not so innocent terms. Was it obvious to Marjory and Jim how I felt about him? Was I making a fool of myself - acting like a hussy in his presence, showing virtually no restraint, presenting myself as a tart. I turned red with embarrassment.

Jim looked at me and smiled lightly. "Caught," he said. "Guilty as charged." He grabbed my hand and led me to a chair next to my wife. He sat next to his wife.

The afternoon went quickly even though I participated in little conversation. All I could think about was Jim sitting across from me nude, looking wonderfully handsome. Occasionally he would extend his foot over to rub against mine, and look at me absent-mindedly and smile. Each time my penis would respond with a semi-erection; and each time my wife noticed the growth but she said nothing.

Finally, Marjory invited Susie inside and Jim and I were alone.

"Let's get in the shallow end," he suggested. I quickly agreed and found myself next to him facing away from the house.

"Would you like to touch it again?"

This time I answered, but not before I leaned up and kissed him. "Yes, I so want to. May I?"

"If that's what you want."

We were in water up to our knees. I was leaning against his side and I slid my hand down his stomach to meet the shaft. God it felt wonderful. "I was hoping you'd let me do it again. It is so beautiful."

"Thank you. I like the way you touch it," he said as he kissed my forehead. "You are so gentle and your hands are so feminine. I bet you'd look great with nail polish."

I barely heard this last comment as I leaned my head against his shoulder and began to palpate his penis. He responded immediately. I felt the head, so smooth and hot. I ran my finger over his slit, so big that I could nearly slip my finger inside. He kissed my forehead again. "That's it, Jon. I love your touch."

I reached down to his scrotum and took it all in my hand, virtually measuring his balls. They began to draw up and his scrotum tighten. I returned to his penis, which was fully hard and pulsating as he flexed it. I couldn't help myself and started to stroke him; I started to masturbate my friend. I wanted nothing in return, just the pleasure of stroking him, of pleasing him, of bringing him to orgasm. Yes, that would prove his desire for me - to cause him to ejaculate. And I was in the process, stroking him slowly, sensually. "I love your penis, Jim. I've never touched anyone else but I can't stop wanting to touch you. It just feels so right, so natural, so perfect."

He kissed me gently and said, "I want you to kiss it, Jon. I want you to bend down and take my penis in your mouth and show me how much you love it."

I was startled by his command. Not only was he asserting his dominance, but he was directing me to do something new that would remove our friendship further from innocence. I looked at his erect penis and it defied innocence; it expressed lust and I was its object. At that moment I would have done anything he asked of me as long as I could remain his pleasure giver. I bent down and kissed the shaft and then the head, and then the slit. I pulled it against my cheek and slid it around to my mouth. I kissed it again and then slid it into my mouth. I swooned with pleasure at the feel of his solid, hot erection. It filled my mouth and I began to salivate. I felt his hand on the back of my head as he gently pushed me down, forcing his shaft to the back of my throat. I only took about a third of his penis before I gagged.

"That's OK, Jon. Keep trying to take it all. Gagging is a sign of love. Show me you want to consume it all and someday you will."

I tried again, and again, as he assisted me with pressure. I considered this to be the ultimate act of devotion; the ultimate act of submission. I felt so happy being able to serve Jim this way.

Jim began pumping into my mouth and I grabbed his shaft and began stroking it in rhythm. And then it happened. I felt him push deeply into my throat and then explode with semen. He released a little pressure and began to pump slowly as he continued to ejaculate. I swallowed everything he deposited.

As I pulled off of him, I kissed the tip. His penis now looked red and angry, almost dangerous. I liked what I had caused and kissed it again.

I don't know how long Susie had been there, but if she had been watching there was no confusing what was going on, even though our backs were to the house. "Jon, I think we need to freshen our lipstick. Can you come with me?"

I looked up at Jim and slowly released his penis. I exited the pool while Jim remained facing away to conceal his erection. I couldn't conceal mine.

I followed Susie into the bathroom. I noticed that her lipstick was smeared; I looked in the mirror and noticed mine was also. "This is what a girl has to do occasionally in order to maintain a composed appearance." With that, she cleaned up her mouth and reapplied her lipstick. "Marjory got a little carried away. I think she still loves me, Jon."

"But she loves Jim."

"Maybe, but we'll talk about that later. Now clean up your mouth and I'll freshen your face." She then applied fresh lipstick to me, but this time a much darker color to match hers. I figured that since I had performed a perfectly female act on a male, I should look the part. I was quickly losing all inhibitions.

When we exited, Marjory and Jim were sitting at the table, nursing fresh drinks. Drinks were waiting for us. As I sat down I could see that Jim, like me, was completely flaccid. His penis, unlike mine, was even impressive soft; mine was just small. I tried to act as feminine as possible, and sat with my knees together and legs pulled under. I adjusted my penis and scrotum to be on top of my joined thighs. I kept looking at my hands and envisioning nail polish.

We left that evening after a standard farewell kiss. Marjory and Susie were very reserved, so Jim and I were also.

When we got home, Susie immediately began quizzing me on Jim's response to my new appearance. "I think he loved it. He sure acted like he did," I replied.

"What were you two doing in the pool when I came out to get you?"

"Just being together. I really like just being close to him."

"You were doing more than just being close, sweetie. I saw how you were bent over and I saw your erection"

I looked down and didn't say anything. I wasn't sure I wanted to admit that the innocence had been lost. "I was just touching him, that's all."

"Sweetie, it's alright if you were touching his penis. Even with your mouth. Did he ask you to?"

"Kinda. He said it was OK if I wanted to."

"And you did want to, didn't you, Jon? More than anything in the world, am I right?"

I looked up at her with tears welling in my eyes. To admit this to my wife was to admit my deepest desires - desires that didn't include her. I didn't know how she would take it. But I had no choice.

"Yes, you're right."

"Were you sucking Jim?"

"Yes."

"And you didn't care whether he even touched you or not, right? All you cared about was giving him pleasure, making him happy."

"Yes."

"I'm happy for you, Jon. Those are the emotions of a woman; a women who's willing to sacrifice all for her man. Making him happy makes her happy. Is that how you feel?"

"Yes."

Susie leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, Jon. This is your true self. I am proud of you. And with my help, we're going to let it all happen. And, here's why. Remember in the bathroom I told you that I thought Marjory was still in love with me?"

"Yes"

"Well, I'm still in love with her, Jon. I guess I have always been in love with her, but I just suppressed it. When you and I met, I had just broken up with Marjory because I was confused. I loved her but I didn't want to be a lesbian. I wanted to be a normal woman and have a husband. You were the perfect substitute - you had all the female characteristics I am attracted to, except breasts, and you are a guy. I made it my mission to sweep you off your feet and settle down into a normal relationship. Everything was going fine until Marjory and Jim moved into town.

"I knew the minute the four of us got together that I still loved her. And she still loves me. We've been making love at every opportunity - like this afternoon. So that is why I am so supportive of your new self. I want you to sweep Jim off his feet so I can have Marjory all to myself. Now you know what's going on, Jon. Now you know why we are such a great team but we will never make love again. And you shouldn't masturbate because you need all your sexual energy for Jim."

I was confused but also relieved. None of this really made sense until now. She was so understanding, yet too generous. But now I see that she was actually manipulating the whole affair to her benefit. Yet, I was glad she had; otherwise, I would be stuck in a normal relationship while my wife was having a lesbian affair.

"I don't know what to say, Susie. Was anybody else in on your little scheme?"

"Just Marjory. She was advising me on Jim's weaknesses. Jim is as oblivious as you were 10 minutes ago. His responses have been totally honest, as well as predictable. So nothing that really matters to you has changed, sweetie. Other than you should never have a guilty conscience for cheating on me. Because you didn't. I was cheating on you and just needed a way to make it work out in the open."

"Will Marjory know I know tomorrow?"

"Not unless you want me to tell her. Eventually we will have to square it in the open with both you and Jim. Hopefully, it will be as big a relief to him as it is to you. That's why I have to make you irresistible to him. Jon, I want Jim to desire you the way you desire him. I want you two to live as lovers while Marjory and I live as lovers. Trust me, and this will all work out."

"Please don't tell Marjory that I know, then. I want this to carry on as you planned because I do want Jim to fall for me - naturally and without any outside pressure."

"OK, then. We need to speed up your transition. Here, I want you to wear this to bed tonight."

She handed me a pink chiffon teddy. No panties. It felt wonderfully smooth against my skin. Except for my growing erection, I could be mistaken for a female. I liked it as I modeled myself in the mirror.

The next morning I was the first up and was standing in front of the mirror when Susie awoke.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"It just feels so wonderful. It makes me feel so special."

"I'm glad, sweetie. You look wonderful. You can have that teddy; I got it for you."

"Thank you, thank you." I said with glee.

"Go make us some coffee and then we'll talk some more." Susie always made the coffee so this was a real switch.

When I returned to the bedroom, she was sitting up and patted the bed next to her. "Sit here sweetie. I want to ask you a question."

"OK, what is it?"

"Jon, do you consider yourself gay?"

"No, of course not. I just happen to be attracted to Jim. I swear I'm not attracted to any other men."

"Well, if I told you to have sex with some other man, an attractive, well hung man, would you do it?"

"I don't know. I don't think so."

"Well, think hard. If I ordered you to do it, after you were totally made up, in full make-up, in sun dress, the works, would you do it? Think about how sexy you feel when you are dressed up; think about obeying my orders. Would you?"

"Maybe, if you really wanted it."

"Forget about what I really want; just focus on the fact that I ordered you to do it. Would you?" She was looking at me intently in the eyes, staring to emphasize the importance of her question. I understood that there was only one answer I could give."

"Yes, I would do what you ordered me to do."

"Would you enjoy it?"

"I would enjoy fulfilling your command. Since I've never had sex with a man, I don't know if I would enjoy it. But I would do it for you."

"Good. I agree that you're not gay, Jon. But you are a sissy, a beautiful, perfect sissy, sweetie. And once you accept the fact, the happier you'll be."

I was shocked at the accusation. I had never considered the possibility that I was a sissy. I enjoyed the role-playing, but that was all I thought it was - a strategy to attract Jim. Not a permanent condition. I figured that once Jim and I became lovers, I would just do the role-playing on occasion. My wife was telling me that the role-playing was my real self, and that any return to a male appearance would be temporary. Tears began to well-up in my eyes.

"Don't be sad, sweetie. I love you as a sissy. I want you as a sissy. And I think that's the only way you're going to capture Jim. We agree he's not gay, so he's not attracted to your male persona. He's attracted to the sissy you. Be happy that we discovered this and can use it to your advantage."

I was really confused. I looked at Susie and started to sob. "I don't want to be a sissy."

"Oh, but I do want you to be a sissy, Jon. And we have discovered that you are happiest as a sissy. So there'll be no more talk about it. You are what you are. What I don't want is for you to transition from sissy to gay."

"I'm not gay."

"I know sweetie, and you're not going to become gay." She got out of bed and went to her dresser and pulled out a package.

"The difference between a sissy and a gay is that a sissy is not overly concerned with personal pleasure. He is totally consumed with the sexual pleasure of his partner. That is a strong female trait and therefore it is natural that sissies want to be female. A gay, on the other hand, is first and foremost concerned with their own orgasm. Their attraction to other men is their source of orgasm. Gays are selfish; sissies are selfless. I want you to stay a sissy - my husband and my sissy. Now take off that teddy and lie on the bed, on your back."

I did as she ordered. She approached me with the package and sat down on the bed next to my groin. I saw something pink and plastic in her hand, several pieces of pink plastic.

"This is a chastity cage, sweetie, and I want you to wear it. It�s a size small and will prevent and growth. This way, you won't be tempted to seek direct sexual pleasure from Jim. Your pleasure will have to come only from satisfying him."

She slipped my penis into the cage and then fastened a ring around my scrotum and over my penis. She had a small lock that she used to secure the two parts. The lock's key was on a chain that she slipped over head to hang around her neck.

I watched all of this as a passive observer, not being familiar with any of it. But suddenly I realized I was trapped and only she could release me.

"That's right, Jon. I control all sexual pleasure you can now get from your penis. So, you could say that I now have complete control over my sissy husband." With that she pulled me off the bed to stand in front of her. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

She hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy, sweetie. We're going to be so happy. You look so cute, so adorable. And from what I understand, most sissies are able to have mild orgasms through anal stimulation. You know what the prostate gland is, don't you Jon. When a man is penetrated from the rear, if done right his prostate gland is stimulated with every thrust. A form of orgasm can follow that, I hear, is very nice. Sissies discover that this is the best way to satisfy their sexual needs. The beauty of it is that it is primarily performed in order to satisfy their partner's needs. I think Jim's penis would match your prostate perfectly."

I hadn't considered the fact that Jim might want to penetrate me.

"And Jim is going to love the way you look. I can't wait to see his expression.

I panicked. "You're not going to make me wear this while he's here!"

"Oh yes, sweetie. This is your coming-out party. Today there will be no subtlety. You will be in a dress with full make-up. Which reminds me, we must do your nails. I intend to present you to our guests as a sissy, nothing more, nothing less."

"Oh, Susie. Please don't do this to me. What if they laugh at me, what if Jim laughs at me?"

"I don't think you have to worry about that. I assure you, after I finish with you this morning, he'll find you irresistible. But you're going to have to trust me."

I didn't respond, but I was quietly sobbing. "Go ahead, sweetie, get it out of your system. Tears will change nothing and I don't want tears to ruin your make-up."

She then had me stand and model my new device. It wasn't uncomfortable and I could see that I would have to sit to pee, but otherwise it was not much of an inconvenience. "Wait right there, I have just the thing to set it off," she said. She exited the room briefly and returned with a strip of pink ribbon, which she tied around my scrotum and penis, tying a pretty bow to sit on top of the chastity ring. I actually liked it since it added a definite feminine touch.

Later that morning I was sitting at the vanity while Susie gave me a full manicure. Deep red was her choice of color. Then she did my face and finally applied the deep red lipstick.

The sun dress avoided any other undergarments. And suddenly I was complete and looked at myself in the mirror. Except for a completely flat chest, I saw a beautiful young women. A young women who was in the prime of her sexual life and was advertizing her availability.