A Harmless Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and I looked at each other and considered the options. "I'm OK with the no clothes rule." I volunteered.

"Me to," agreed Jim.

"Good. Now you two seal the deal with a kiss," commanded Marjory, "Standing."

We stood and faced each other and our eyes met. This was the consummation of our friendship, in front of our wives, in the nude. The hot sun made the scene even more intense than it already was. Jim grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I put a hand on his cheek and turned my lips upward to meet his. Our kiss was delicate and soft. I was there for him, I was there to satisfy his every desire, I was there to be what he wanted.

Again, he broke off the kiss before I was ready. "You're getting hard," he whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. You're too good a kisser."

"Is that all it is?" he asked.

"No, it's not. I would want to kiss you regardless of your talent. I'm sorry again."

"Oh, Jon, don't be sorry. I feel the same way about you. Now, let's go back to our wives and make like good husbands."

We were all in the sun when Marjory made the timely observation that we had neglected to apply sun screen in the most delicate places. "You each should do that so that we all can make sure you're doing it properly. There's too much at stake here to leave something like that to you without supervision. Jon, you go first."

"Yes, sweetie. You go first; you've had practice over the past week, haven't you?"

I was horrified. Not only was I to be supervised on the application of sun screen to my private parts, but my wife had now revealed to Marjory and Jim that I had masturbated recently. I didn't respond to her question but took a liberal amount of sun screen in my hand and applied it to my penis and balls.

"Please stand up and face us, Jon." said Marjory.

I did as instructed and looked down at Jim who refused to meet my eyes. He appeared to be focused on my midriff.

"Now, sweetie, go ahead and work in the sun screen. Make sure you cover all areas completely; multiple applications would probably be best. That's it sweetie; that's it. It probably is best if you get hard so the skin isn't bunched."

I looked at my wife in horror. She looked back at me and gave me the same look as she did in bed earlier in the week - a look of pity but understanding that I received great pleasure from stroking myself.

"Don't be intimidated by the audience, sweetie. You know we're among friends who want to make sure you carefully apply the sun screen. Show them how you do this regularly, sweetie. Just pretend it's just the two of us in the bedroom, you showing me what a big boy you are."

I was now fully hard and began to slow down the application.

"Don't stop, sweetie. Nobody wants you to stop. We all want to see you apply more sun screen."

"That's right, Jon," added Marjory. Jim said nothing, but remained focused on my groin.

I took some more sun screen and began to apply it, although now no pretenses, it was full fledged masturbation. Any Susie was right, I did want to show them what a big boy I was. I began a sensual stroking as I looked down as Jim's penis. He was responding to my show, he was turned on watching me masturbate. I was now masturbating in order to give Jim an erection and I was displaying myself in the most lewd fashion - slapping my penis, pushing to down to force it to project straight out, and grabbing my balls to pull them away and separate them from my penis. I was clearly out of control.

"OK, that's enough, sweetie. I think it's Jim's turn."

I was brought back to reality and realized what I had done. Ashamed of my actions, I returned to my seat to watch Jim.

Jim's was nearly erect when he first applied the sun screen. As he worked it in, he became fully erect. He took his hands away to get more cream and I got a clear view of his complete erection for the first time. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen; just magnificent in its size and shape. Oddly, it didn't seem threatening to me; it seemed like the most beautiful part of a beautiful man. His balls hung so low it was almost like he needed special apparatus to carry them.

And Jim proceeded to masturbate with the sun screen. Marjory said nothing; Jim needed no encouragement after what he saw me do. He looked at the women and slowly stroked his penis. It was an incredibly sensual scene with the women fixated on Jim pleasuring himself.

I couldn't help myself and began stroking my penis as I sat watching Jim. Susie caught my eye and again gave me a reassuring look of pity. Poor man can't control himself.

Finally Marjory spoke. "Do you want to cum, Jim. Do you want to show Susie and Jon how you climax. It's OK, darling. Cum for us all."

Jim's stroking became faster, as did mine. In fact, my stroking was done in complete unison with his. I so wanted to cum with him; I wanted to share the experience of cuming in each other's presence. I know my penis looked pathetic next to his, but I wanted him to see me orgasm in his presence. I wanted to create a tighter bond between us, one completely sexual, one outside of friendship.

Jim came, and I came a moment later. Nearly simultaneous, and the wives gasped. And then they applauded. "Bravo, boys, bravo," exclaimed Marjory. Then to Susie, "I guess we don't have to worry about them being oversexed tonight."

The rest of the afternoon and evening was rather uneventful, except for the fact that Jim and I were nude the whole time. The women treated it as normal, until they would catch us kissing. I always got a rapid erection, which then caused them to separate us. Jim seemed to remain flaccid, which I credited to the briefness of our encounters.

I was able to have extensive, uninterrupted viewing of Jim nude; I became even more infatuated. He was everything I was not - tall, strong, handsome, and well endowed. My heart began to ache with desire and I tried to downplay my interest. But I felt like a little girl panning over a rock star. He just seemed so perfect to me.

When time came to leave, the wives insisted that we kiss good-bye before putting our clothes back on. "Since this is the end of the evening, we'll give you two a little more time together," stated Marjory.

I looked at Jim and he smiled slightly as I approached. I melted into his arms and purposely pushed my penis up against his thigh. He took me in his arms and we kissed deeply. The wives watched and moved closer to each other, holding hands and watching intently.

I felt stirrings in Jim's penis. Mine was fully engorged and pressed tightly against him. His was slipping so that it actually came in contact with mine. He quickly broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, as if questioning for approval. "I like the way you feel," is all I said, and waited for him to resume the kiss. "I'm glad," he responded and then kissed me more passionately than ever. He was now fully hard and our penises were pressed firmly together.

We were each pressing our hips, almost on the verge of humping, when Marjory called a halt to our passion. "OK, boys, stand apart now." Jim backed up.

"Look at you two," said Susie. "Its lucky we are here to provide a little control, otherwise no telling where this would lead. Remember, you're just good friends saying good-bye for the evening."

We stood there trying to regain our composure but each of us had a full erection that could not be ignored. We looked at each other longingly, knowing that Marjory was right. We were on the verge of going way beyond kissing,

"Maybe you and Jim could come over to our place tomorrow," requested Susie. "This is so much fun spending week-ends by the pool with you two."

"We'd love to, wouldn't we Jim?"

"Yes, dear."

"OK, time to put your clothes back on. I need to give Susie a proper good-bye kiss."

While Jim and I dressed, Marjory took Susie into her arms and began a long, passionate kiss that eventually led to them moving to the couch and some heavy petting. Jim and I watched as Marjory was kissing all over Susie's face, neck and ears. Susie had given herself completely to Marjory and was reaching for Marjory's breast when Jim coughed and forced an interruption.

"I thought Jon and Susie had to get home," was how he tried to put an end to the evening. Marjory just looked at him briefly and then returned to Susie. Another five minutes of petting ensued, with Susie now blatantly feeling Marjory's breasts, and Marjory running her hand up and down Susie's thighs. I was strangely unaffected by the scene - I wasn't jealous in the least, and I wasn't turned on. I was just somewhat impatient. I leaned up against Jim, who did seem to be turned on as I could see the outline of his semi-erect penis in his speedo. I leaned on him and kissed his shoulder. "We may no longer be necessary," is all I said. He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. "Oh, I suppose she's in for a little re-introduction to the important things in life tonight, if you know what I mean." Stranger still, I felt a pang of jealousy at his comment.

Finally the wives ended their petting and Susie and I left. On the way home I commented "That was quite a show you and Marjory put on back there."

"I know, sweetie. Did you like it?"

"I guess. That's the first time you've kissed Marjory after Jim and I kissed."

"Really? I hadn't noticed. We'll talk more about it later, OK?"

"Sure."

Later turned out to be the next morning. And it wasn't about her and Marjory, it was about Jim and me. Again, Susie was up first and brought me coffee in bed.

"You and Jim are becoming quite an item. Are you happy with that, Jon?"

"I guess so. It's all so new and different. I can't explain the attraction but I do like our new way of expressing our friendship."

"Oh, I think I can explain Jim's attraction to you."

"What? Don't you think he's just following Marjory's wishes?"

"Maybe at first, just like you following my wishes. But I think it has gone beyond that for both of you. I can see why you are attracted to him; he's a good looking alpha type male. But I think he is attracted to you for the same reason I am attracted to you."

I sat up in the bed, expecting to hear the same reasons I had heard before.

"Jon, you are a very cute, smart, sensitive guy. I think Jim sees that and is attracted to it. That and the fact that you are gentle and accommodating. Let's face it, Jon, you don't like to be in charge. That's why we are a perfect couple and will stay that way; I am more of the dominant type, you are more of the subservient type; in a sense, I play the male role and you play the female role. That's one reason I'm usually on top when we make love. Another reason is that your penetration is better in that position; I can hardly feel you when you're on top."

I was stunned. "Well, I know I'm not the biggest or strongest guy. But I do consider myself all man. Don't you?"

"Sweetie, I love you dearly and only want you to be happy. You are what you are and I am not going to fight that. In fact, I want to encourage you to be who you really are so you can really be happy. That's why we needed this little talk. To clear the air."

"Well, I want you to be happy, Susie. I'll do anything to make you happy."

"Then just be yourself, Jon. Be the person nature intended you to be. I've never been accused of looking masculine and realize that womanhood fits me perfectly; but, sweetie, you definitely have many feminine features and maybe manhood is not perfect for you."

"Just what do you mean by that?" I was choking up now; tears were welling in my eyes. I felt so emasculated, so insulted.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, I didn't mean to upset you. Let me get you a tissue."

She got me a tissue from her side of the bed. "Susie, I don't understand. Why are you saying these things?"

"Because we agreed to be completely honest with each other. I can't be happy with you living a lie. Seeing you with Jim, seeing the way you respond to him, I'm convinced that you should nurture that person inside you. You should explore those desires you clearly have. I always suspected that you had the potential, that you were naturally appealing in a unisexual way. I'm just thrilled that we discovered your true identity before you deprived yourself any longer."

I was all-out crying now. I knew she was right but I didn't want to admit it. It was like she could read my mind. I was so embarrassed. Why had I been so obvious with Jim? I went along with the kissing at first because I figured that's what Susie wanted. But now she knew that I was consumed by my relationship with him. I no longer thought of making love to Susie; all I thought about was kissing Jim.

"Oh, Susie, I'm so sorry. I don't know what's come over me. That first kiss with Jim seems to have opened a door that I didn't know existed. Now I can't seem to think of anything else."

"It's alright, sweetie. You don't need to be upset. I very much approve; I very much encourage you to be true to your nature. In fact, I will help you in any way I can. And if you find that it's not really what you are looking for, that's fine with me. I love you for who you are, not for who you love."

We kissed and she dabbed the tears from my eyes. "I love you Susie; I don�t want anything to come between us."

"Nothing's going to come between us, sweetie. I won't allow it."

We kissed again.

"It's a big day for you today. This will be the fourth time with Jim. Are you excited?"

Recovering from the confessions, I looked at her and saw the sincerity in her face. "I am. I just want him to be into me as much as I am into him."

"Well, that could be a problem, Jon. Let me ask you a question. Do you think Jim is gay?"

"God no. I can't imagine it."

"So, why do you think he is so into kissing you?"

"I don't know; I haven't really given it any thought."

"Well, I think I know. It's because of your feminine traits. If he's not gay - and I agree with on this - then there's something else that's driving him. And it's gone way beyond him trying to please Marjory. He's into you, but not as a gay man. I don't think he's going to fall in love with you as a man. I do think, though, that he rationalizes his behavior because he feels like he's kissing a girl when he's with you. I think he sees you as a female sex object."

I didn't say anything, just sat there and let her words sink in. I had no reason to doubt Susie; I was just wondering if her observation was good news or bad news. It really didn't matter to me why Jim liked kissing me, I just wanted it to continue.

"So what I'm saying, sweetie," continued Susie, " is that if you know what attracts him, then you can use that to enhance your appeal. Do you understand? It's a classic female trick. If we can increase your feminine side, it will increase Jim's desire to be with you."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"That's OK. Just realize we're on the same team and follow my lead. Remember, your happiness is my happiness."

She kissed me on my forehead as she climbed into bed next to me and put her arm around me.

"The first thing we have to work on is the hard-to-get factor. You may be a sex object, but that doesn't mean that he's also a sex object. You have been pretty obvious so far. Let me ask you, how did you feel when Jim didn't kiss you when greeting us yesterday?"

"I was heartbroken," I blurted. "I mean, I was disappointed because I was looking forward to it all week."

"And when it didn't happen, you wanted it even more, didn't you?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"So the first thing is for you not to show that sense of urgency. The second thing is for you to try to control your erections. I noticed that just being close to him gives you a hard-on. That is until you masturbated for us at the pool. Once you climaxed, you seem to have gained some composure."

"I guess that's just the way guys are."

"So, I think we need to prepare you for this afternoon. And now is just the perfect time. Would you like to nurse your mommy?" She pulled down the top of her nightgown and presented her breast to my mouth. I couldn't resist and latched on immediately.

"All better now," she whispered. "Just let mommy show you the way. Trust your mommy, sweetie. I know what's best for you." With that, she slid the covers off me. "Pull down you panties, sweetie, and show me how you will masturbate for Jim. Show you mommy how big you can get and how much you can spurt. You're such a big boy but you need mommy's guidance and love. That's it. You look so beautiful masturbating, sweetie. I want you to have a particularly good climax so that you control yourself around Jim. This is the first of many steps we can take to win him for you. You do want that, don't you sweetie?"

I broke from her breast and looked up at her. "Oh, yes mommy. Oh please help me. I will do anything you say to make you happy."

"I know you will, sweetie. I know you won't let me down. Show mommy how beautiful you are when you climax."

Again I became proud of my ability, proud of my body, proud of my obsession. My hips raised and I sucked ever harder on her nipple. And it was a beautiful climax that sprayed semen all over my chest. I released her breast and smiled in relief. She handed me a towel and kissed me again on the forehead. "Clean yourself up and let's get some breakfast."

Before she left the bedroom, I asked her a question. "Susie, are we ever going to make love again?"

"Maybe, sweetie, maybe. You seem to be very happy with this arrangement; and I'm very happy. I love indulging you in your obsessions - masturbation and Jim. Both are my projects now. I want to perfect you in both categories because I love to see you succeed."

"As long as you are happy; I must admit, I am happy with our new arrangement also. I'll be what you want me to be."

Later that morning, as we were getting ready to go over to Marjory and Jim's, Susie approach me about what I was going to wear.

"Probably what I always wear - my swimming trunks and a shirt."

"Maybe you haven't noticed, sweetie, but that's not the sexiest outfit. I know that you will probably spend much of the day nude, but sometimes it's important to present an enticing image. I think it's time we enhanced your sex object status. I know you don't have a speedo, but maybe we could improvise."

"What do you mean?"

"Since we are about the same size, you could wear one of my bikini bottoms. That dark blue one would work nicely. What do you say?"

"I don't know. Won't they be able to tell that they're bikini bottoms and not speedo."

"Probably not. Let's try them on before we make a decision. Follow me to the bedroom."

I did, and then she had me strip. I stood there nude in front of her as she rifled through her collection. "Here it is. Now slip it on and let's see how it looks."

They were cotton with a nylon liner. I slid them on and adjusted my penis.

"Tuck your penis down between your legs, sweetie. It gives a cleaner look." I did so and then stood so she could inspect me. She adjusted the suit around my ass and on my legs.

"You look terrific, sweetie. But there's only one problem.

"What's that?"

"You have wonderful legs - so shapely and firm - but it's hard to appreciate them with your hair. I think we should shave your legs. It'll look much better and as long as you wear long pants, no one else needs to know."

I realized what she was doing. If I shaved my legs, as long as I had the suit on I would look exactly like a girl from the waist down. Is that what I wanted? "I don't know, Susie. What do you think Jim would say?"

"He probably wouldn't say anything, at least not so his wife and I could hear. But in private, I suspect he will compliment you while he is figuring ways to stroke you legs. Come on, let's do it. Less hair is preferable to more. You like your pubic area being shaved, don't you?"