A Harmless Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I admitted reluctantly.

"Well, then, it's settled. Let's go to the bathroom and I'll show you how it's done. Take the suit off and we'll touch-up your pubic area; and we might as well do your rear also. Nothings worse than a hairy butt," she laughed.

As she was applying shaving cream to my rear, she pulled by buns apart and ran her finger over my pucker. I flinched with the touch.

"You like that, don't you? I never knew you were sensitive back there, sweetie. We really do need to clean this area up, outside and in."

She was now massaging my sphincter, and I gently pushed back against her pressure. Her finger slipped into me and I gasped.

"Oh, my. We should have explored this area sooner, sweetie. You really like this, don�t you?"

I didn't need to answer. She could tell the answer by my actions - I met her deeper insertions with strong pushbacks. But then she abruptly stopped, wiped off her finger and resumed shaving.

When she was done, I had to admit that my legs felt incredible. And when I put the suit back on and modeled it for Susie, I really did like the look. It made me feel so sexy, so desirable, and yes, so feminine. I just hoped Jim would like it.

Just before we were to leave, Susie came up with another idea.

"Sweetie, you look incredibly good; but looks isn't everything. I want to put a dash of mild perfume behind your ears, OK? Jim will have to get real close to notice it, but when he does, he'll want to get closer."

Before I had a chance to object, she was dabbing her moistened figure behind each of my ears. I could smell it, and actually thought it was stronger than she indicated. But it was too late and besides, I liked the smell.

Just before we got out of the car at Marjory and Jim's, Susie mentioned how much more I seemed to enjoy kissing when the she was wearing lipstick.

"I agree," I responded, "But, Susie, no way I'm wearing lipstick."

"You don't have to wear lipstick, silly. Just some lip gloss that pretty much matches your lip color. It will wear off eventually, but it should make it through your first kiss. Look at me and hold still." She proceeded to apply the gloss and then gently wiped off any excess.

"Now remember, you're playing hard-to-get. Do not fall all over Jim when we enter. In fact, you should act like you don't expect a greeting kiss. If he forces the issue, please try to control your enthusiasm. Save that for later, after he's had time to consider the possibility that you're not into it any more. Then you can show him how you really feel."

It was Marjory who answered the door, in her skimpy bikini. She kissed Susie deeply and then pointed to the pool area. "You'll find Jim already sunning himself by the pool."

Who's playing hard-to-get, I wondered, him or me?

"But before you go out, you can help me carry out the drinks and hor d'oeuvres."

"Take your shirt off, sweetie, and show Marjory your new suit."

I looked at Susie in embarrassment. I was hoping no one would pay much notice. But I did as instructed.

"Doesn't he look adorable, Marjory. Who knew we were pretty much the same size down there."

"Stunning. You really do look good, Jon. Let's go show Jim." suggested Marjory.

"Let's just see if he notices, OK. It's not necessary to point anything out to him." My suggestion went unacknowledged.

As we entered the pool area I noticed that Jim was lying face up on a chaise lounge - nude. He looked magnificent with his legs spread and his penis and scrotum resting naturally between, freshly shaven. I put the tray of refreshments on the table and then stood still.

"My, it looks like you were expecting Jon," joked Susie. "Before Jon joins you, we wanted you to see his new swim suit. What do you think?"

"I think it's very becoming. I've never seen a speedo that looked like that. Where did you get it, Jon?"

"Out of my drawer," volunteered Susie, and laughed. "It's the bottoms to one of my suits. We were marveling at how well it fits him - maybe better than me."

I just stood there and took it. I was mortified, emasculated, embarrassed. I couldn�t look up. All I could think of was how I could have let her talk me into this. Jim clearly liked me the way I was, why would he like me in a girl's bathing suit? I was supposed to be playing hard-to-get but it now seemed so obvious that it was all designed to make him want me more. And I was sure it was one big mistake. What a fool I was.

"Yes, maybe so Susie. I can't imagine them looking better on anyone else. Turn around and let me see your rear end. I'm sorry, but it looks very good, Jon," said Jim. " I think you've found a new look."

I looked up quickly and surveyed the group. Suddenly I felt reassured. All three were seriously admiring my appearance. What a relief!

"OK, now that we got that out of the way, if you are going to stay out here with Jim," commented Marjory, "you're going to have to get rid of that new look."

Jim was shading his eyes with his hand as I removed the suit bottoms. He remained focused on me - primarily my legs as the pubic shave extended all the way down to my ankles. His staring began to produce an erection. Everybody noticed. Jim smiled briefly and said "Maybe we should get in the pool and cool off."

"Yes, I think that is an excellent idea," responded Marjory.

I stayed away from Jim as best I could while in the pool. The wives chatted in the shade while we talked a little about nothing special. I didn't want to get my head wet for fear of losing the perfume. Susie had been right on everything so far so I wasn't going to second guess her now.

I lost my erection and felt safe to exit the pool. Jim followed and we moved the lounge chairs into the shade and reclined.

"Can I get you a drink?" asked Jim.

"I'd love one, thank you." Were we assuming the male-female relationship? If so, I had to maintain the female role in every aspect, I thought. But I don't want to push things�

Jim returned with drinks and he proposed a toast. "Here's to friendship." He proposed it to only me; he hadn't included the wives. "Here's to our friendship," I responded.

We drank and then lounged and talked. The women would look over occasionally to make sure were weren't aroused. I had to fight back an erection several times; he seemed unfazed and naturally flaccid. Truly a thing of beauty.

He got up and came over to me, standing with his hips at my shoulders. His penis hung down near eye level - it was like he was giving me an opportunity to visually inspect him. I tried to be coy, but the allure was too great. I stared.

"You'd like to touch it, wouldn't you?"

Before I could answer, he continued, "you know, I haven't greeted you properly today. Stand up and let me do that now."

I stood up and he took my hands, and then looked back over his shoulder at the two wives. They were in rapt attention.

"You know," he said, "our friendship is taking on new dimensions, isn't it? I mean, I think you really like me. I think you really look forward to being with me."

I looked away, afraid to reveal my true feelings for fear of turning him off. I just stood there, my heart pounding in my chest. "Yes," I finally whispered. "Me too," her responded as he bent down to kiss me.

I'm proud of myself, though. I didn't allow him to sweep me off my feet. I applied a controlled kiss of passion and placed my hand behind his neck and pulled myself to his body. He is so much stronger than I am; I felt the muscles on his other arm as he pulled me close. He had taken control and I now had lost control. My erection was now pressed firmly against his upper thigh, broadcasting that I was completely his. At that moment, I felt like I would do anything to assure his continued attraction to me. I would become whatever he wanted me to become. It felt like love.

"Now, now, boys. Let's see those penises," demanded Marjory.

"Uh, oh," whispered Jim. "You're in trouble with that hard-on. And I've got a little something going on down there also, thanks to that perfume you're wearing."

I blushed and then he kissed me gently on the lips and we parted. I indeed had a full erection; he had a beautiful semi. At that moment I determined that there is nothing more beautiful than a size large, perfectly proportioned, semi-erect penis. Jim set the standard.

"Maybe we should all get in the pool," suggested Susie.

Things cooled down for a while as we all sat and ate and drank. Jim then suggested that I get back in the pool with him.

While standing in the shallow end, our backs to the women, Jim said, "You never answered my question."

"What question was that?"

He looked down at his penis and then up at me. "I asked you if you'd like to touch it. You can if you'd like."

I didn�t respond at first, scared about what was being offered. I was dying to touch it, hold it, stroke it. But I knew that this would take our friendship to a new level, one from which we could never return. If he liked the way I touched him, he would want me to do it again�and again. If he didn't, the spell could be broken and our relationship return to being just the husbands of best friends.

I looked up at him and our eyes me. It was an intense moment because I moved my hand along his stomach and then leaned up for a kiss. I didn't want the wives to think anything unusual was taking place.

I slowly slid my hand down until it's side rested at the base of his penis. It was well above the water line and it felt hot. I slowly turned my hand face down and let my fingers walk along the shaft. I was gentle, as I remember the way Susie used to touch me. Delicate and soft, finally arriving at the head. Our kissing became more intense as I palpated his crown; I detected engorgement. He liked it! Encouraged, I continued to explore - not with the intent of exciting him, just with an almost innocent exploration. I was satisfying my own desires and hoped that they corresponded with his. He kissed me deeper the more I explored.

He was approaching full erection and I was approaching the act of masturbating him. I so wanted to just stroke his penis and bring him to climax, make him want me more. But, before I could act on my desires, Marjory again interrupted our fun.

"OK boys, it looks pretty hot from here. I think you two should get back to your wives, don't you agree, Susie."

"Yes, I do. We're getting lonely here, having to entertain ourselves."

As we exited the pool, we both had full erections, although I'm not sure anybody noticed mine.

"Looks like we got you two just in the nick of time," continued Susie. "Better come over here and sit apart from each other."

Later, when I was kissing Jim good-bye, I tried to slip my hand down between his legs. He caught it before the wives saw and placed his arm under mine and around my back, preventing me from repeating the attempt. He whispered, "not now, not here." Leaving me to wonder when and where?

* * * * *

The week went by slowly. Marjory and Jim accepted our invitation for a Saturday swim session and I couldn't wait. Susie detected my anxiety and tried to distract me - but not with sex. We hadn't made love in weeks, and we hadn't had one of my masturbation sessions since Sunday morning. But we did have strategy sessions nearly every night. Monday night was the first.

"How do you think Jim likes the changes?"

"He commented on the perfume. I'm not sure he noticed my shaved legs or my lipstick."

"Oh, he noticed your legs, alright. He commented to Marjory and me what great legs you have. I'm jealous."

"I'm sure they're no competition to your great set. Did he say anything about my lipstick?"

"Not to me. Next time we'll be less subtle. And maybe a little eyeliner and shadow."

"I don't know about that. Maybe I shouldn't go so fast."

"No way. This is how you seduce a man, sweetie. Steady increase in intensity until he is completely trapped. Don't you think he displayed greater interest in you?"

"I guess."

"He let you touch his penis, didn't he? That's why he was hard when you two were separated, isn't it?"

"I guess so."

"He didn't force you, did he? You nearly begged him to let you touch it, didn't you?" Susie was excited in uncovering this development. She understood completely what happened and was glad it did. There was no shame or accusation in her tone. Just understanding.

"Yes. Yes, I guess I lost control."

"That's OK, sweetie. It's understandable. You want to be completely familiar with how to please him. And it was clear that you do know how to please him. But we can't stop here. You are nearly female from the waist down, we should do the same from the shoulders up. Do you trust me, Jon?"

"Yes, of course I trust you Susie. I just can't believe you are doing all this for me, your husband. You have been completely right so far, and I have only you to credit with my success. And I love you for it. Mold me into the person that Jim wants as much as I want him."

She leaned down and kissed me deeply. "I just put real lipstick on. How does it taste?"

"It tastes wonderful."

"Jim will think so as well."

"Can we make love now, Susie?"

"Jon, put thoughts like that out of that pretty little head of yours. Our lovemaking days are over; you need to focus all of your sexual interests on Jim. I'm not even sure masturbation is a good thing for you now. But we'll revisit that later on."

I wasn't heartbroken; if anything, I was reassured that Susie was in control and would impose any limitations or changes she thought necessary to make me more attractive to Jim.

Wednesday night Susie informed me that she wanted to experiment with make-up and that I should meet her in the bedroom.

"Take your shirt off, sweetie, and sit down in front of the vanity."

I did as instructed and noticed all the make-up she had lined up. She bent down and looked closely at my face, considering how best to display my attributes.

"Well, the first thing we have to do is pluck those eyebrows. Now hold still." and she proceeded to shape my eyebrows. She then applied eyeliner and eye shadow, and then some foundation and a little rouge to accent my high cheek-bones. By facing me, she prevented me from seeing myself in the mirror as she progressed.

"OK, now for some lipstick. Tell me, sweetie, how do you feel?"

"I feel OK, why?"

"No, I mean, do you feel happy, sexy, angry, or just melancholy?"

"Well, the way you have been pampering me, I feel extremely sexy."

She reached down and felt my crotch. "Wow, I guess you do. That's quite an erection you've got there."

"Sorry, your attention excites me."

"Then, I think a nice shade of red is proper for your first time. Maybe not for Saturday, but this evening might be nice."

She picked a shade and then applied it meticulously. "OK, now I'm going to let you look at yourself but I want you to spend some time before you comment."

She moved aside and I could hardly recognize myself. I looked not just feminine - I looked like a girl. And a damn pretty girl.

"What do you think?" asked Susie.

"I'm kinda shocked. What do you think?"

"I think you look very pretty; striking, actually. I knew you had feminine facial features, but I never imagined you could look so�so beautiful. You really look great."

I looked at myself again and realized that she was right. It sent a shiver over my entire body. I liked what I saw; I liked looking like a girl. The realization changed my attitude completely; suddenly I wanted to act like a girl, I wanted to present myself as a girl, I wanted to be a girl.

I brought my knees together and shifted on the stool in the direction of Susie. I had my eyes lowered, communicating shame as I spoke. "I like it." I raised my eyes to meet Susie's and she leaned down and kissed me on the mouth. "I knew you would; maybe not this quickly, but I knew you'd be impressed. And I like it very much. We'll play with it over the next couple of nights and then you can choose which mix for Saturday. But for the rest of the night, I want you to keep it on and get used to it."

I stood up to grab my shirt but Susie snatched it away. "I think you need a top to go with that look. And take off those pants and show off those beautiful legs."

I was soon standing in front of Susie nude with a solid erection as she rummage through her dresser. "Here, put these short-shorts on and see if you can conceal that thing," pointing to my hard-on.

"Here's a nice off-the-should crop top. Let's see how you look in this."

The shorts were fairly androgynous but the top was pure female. But it felt wonderful. I loved the way it exposed by shoulders and across my chest just above my nipples. I felt so feminine. But I couldn't do anything about my erection; it was the only thing that revealed my maleness.

"Once you get used to the make-up and clothes, I suspect you'll be able to control your penis better."

The rest of the week was dedicated to experimentation in femininity. I did get somewhat used to my change of image, but by Friday night I couldn't wait to get home from work and find out the next stage. I was waiting for Susie at the vanity table when she arrive home from work.

"My, my. Looks who's anxious to get made-up. Uh oh, I see we neglected to remove the eyeliner from last night's session. Do you think anyone noticed?"

"Oh no! I did get some strange looks today but I thought my new eyebrows had finally been noticed. What am I going to do?"

"Just ignore them and be yourself. Maybe you'll start wearing eyeliner every day - or more."

"Or less," I responded. I didn't want this change to carry over to my work. Susie didn't respond and quickly changed the subject.

"OK, tonight we will go for the scaled back version - less hooker, more virgin. We'll just keep the eyeliner and add some lipstick. I think light pink will do nicely."

It was certainly more subtle than the other nights, but I still saw myself as a girl. Especially when she had me remove my clothes and put on a sun dress. It was the first dress I had ever had on and it felt scandalous not having on any panties. The dress was just reached my mid-thigh. Susie had me model it for her.

"You look stunning, sweetie. Pull up your skirt and let me see if you like it." She, of course, wanted to see if I had an erection; my size was inadequate to show under a skirt.

"I think you really like this, Jon. And I like it too. It's like playing dress-up with a real live doll. I think Jim is going to like the new Jon also."

"I can't wear this over there tomorrow! I thought it was just some make-up. I like this look for tomorrow, but not dress. OK?"

"I'll let you know tomorrow. In the meantime, get comfortable in the dress. There's only one thing more feminine than a dress."

"What's that?"

"A bra, silly. It's the most feminine garment there is. But you don't have to worry about that just yet."

I didn't understand her last comment but I let it drop. I paraded around the room, feeling the skirt swish across my erection, checking myself in the mirror, trying to be as feminine as possible.

The next morning, as we were getting ready to leave, Susie informed me that I would be wearing her suit bottoms again but with a skimpy tee shirt top. I was relieved that she didn't make we wear the sun dress.

My make-up was identical to what I had on last night - subtle but definitely evident. After she applied perfume and checked my hair, we were off.

When we pulled into their driveway, I was visibly shaken. "Sweetie, there's no reason to be scared. Marjory and Jim are our best friends."

"But what if Jim doesn't like this new look?. What if he wants the old Jon back?"

"Trust me, he won't. Have I been right so far?"

"Yes, I guess so. But still�"

"Just remember, try to play hard-to-get. You didn't change your appearance for him, you did it because it�s the real you. Act like it doesn't matter to you if he likes it or not; it's how you want to present yourself to the world. OK?"