A Loving Wife In The Car Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him push his cock deeper inside of me until it bottomed out against my diaphragm. I looked down and saw another 2 inches still left outside of me.

"I want it all inside of me!" I moaned out.

"Not too many girls can take it all. It usually hurts too much." He answered.

"Now I have a goal," I said as I started pushing back into him each time he thrust his cock into me.

I wrapped my legs around his and started pulling him harder into me. I pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him deeply.

I could feel him slowing down. I looked into his eyes and asked if he was getting close. He nodded. I looked down and could see there was still cock left to take. I pushed him away and sighed as I felt his hard cock slip out of my pussy.

As soon as there was enough space, I slid off the desk. I reached up, grabbed his neck, and kissed him hard on the lips. I turned around, leaned down onto my desk, then reached back and pulled my dress up slowly, exposing my stocking tops, then my garters, then my ass.

It didn't take him long to get the hint as I felt his legs press against mine. I felt him slip his cock between my ass cheeks as he angled it under my ass and against my pussy. He started slipping it back and forth, spreading my lips wide each time he thrust it forward.

I reached my hand between my legs, grabbed hold of the base of his cock, and placed the tip of his cock against my opening. He thrust his cock deep inside of me in one push, practically knocking the wind out of me.

I moved my hand to the desk that my bare ass was just on and braced myself as I felt his hands grasp my hips and his cock start to slide back out of me. Just as the head of his cock started to slip out of my pussy, I felt him tighten his grip on my waist and pull me back onto his cock. I felt it slip all the way inside of me, until it hit the back of my pussy.

I started feeling light-headed from this type of pounding. I had never had anyone fuck me like this before and I was really starting to enjoy it. I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me, and each time the tip of his cock pressed tightly against my diaphragm and cervix, it pushed me that much closer to cumming.

Just a couple more thrusts later, and I could feel my toes curl up and just as I felt him start to thrust forward again, I arched my back and pressed myself back against the desk with my arms as hard as I could. I felt him bottom out again and it sent me right over the edge.

I could feel his cock pressing hard against my cervix as my whole body tensed up. I could feel my pussy clamp down hard on his huge cock, trapping it deep inside of me. I felt wave after pleasurable wave wash over me as he continued to thrust deep inside of me.

"Oh God, your pussy feels wonderful! It's so tight, I can barely move!" he said as he used my hips and pushed his cock deeper inside of me than before.

"Oh God, Yes! That feels wonderful! I love the fact that you made me cum on your hard cock! I love feeling you push your cock deeper inside of me! Please don't stop! Push it deeper. I want to feel all of your cock deep inside of me!" I said as I pushed back against his big hard cock.

I felt something give at the back of my pussy. It hurt but I couldn't help but get even wetter feeling his cock slip deeper inside of my pussy. I reached my hand down between my legs and grabbed the base of his cock. I wrapped a couple of fingers around his cock and started stroking it as I felt him slide his cock back and forth inside of me in short thrusts.

I could hear his breathing getting more ragged as I stroked his cock while he fucked me from behind. I looked back over my shoulder and asked if he liked that.

"Oh yeah, it feels so good. I've never had anyone stroke me while I was still fucking them."

"Have you ever had anyone take your whole cock before?"

"Yeah, but she didn't like it. Said it hurt too much."

"I want to feel all of it inside of me," I said as I tightened my grip around the base of his cock.

I felt him stand still as I started pushing my ass back against his cock, using the base of his cock as leverage. I pushed back until I felt the pressure begin to build up against my diaphragm and cervix. I used my other hand, which was on the corner of the desk to assist me as I would move forward, then back again, each time pushing my pussy back onto his cock harder and harder.

I could feel myself loosening up each time I slid back against his cock. I could hear his breathing getting even more labored the more I thrust myself back against him. I looked back over my shoulder again.

"Are you getting close?"

"Oh yeah, you are driving me crazy!"

"Just hold it for another few seconds. I promise it will be worth it," I said as I looked down between my legs.

I grabbed the base of his cock and pressed my ass back until I felt my cervix give. I felt his cock slip deeper and deeper inside of me, until I felt my fingers brush up against my pussy and my ass rested firmly against his stomach.

"Oh Fuck, that feels incredible!" I half screamed as I let go of his cock.

"I can feel your pussy gripping my cock even harder!" He said as I felt him slide back, then grab my hips and push his cock back inside of me.

"Cum for me! Cum deep inside of me! Pretend there is nothing stopping you from getting me pregnant, and cum deep inside of me!" I let out, hoping I didn't scare him.

"Oh Fuck, Oh My God, I've always fantasized about knocking up a white chick!" He said between labored breaths.

"Do it, Knock me up! Cum inside of me!"

Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum deep inside of you!"

"Don't stop, fill me full, make me take all of it deep inside my unprotected pussy!" I said as I pushed back harder, feeling his cock slip all the way inside me one last time before I felt his grip get tight on my hips. He stopped moving, then I felt it.

I felt his legs start shaking behind me as he held my ass and pussy up against him. I felt his cock twitch, then I felt a pulse run up the length of his cock. I then felt another, then another as I heard him let out a loud sigh as he "impregnated" me.

I reached down between my legs, feeling the tight seal between his cock and my tight pussy. I slid my hand forward until I brushed against my clit. I started rubbing my clit as I felt his balls tighten up and release their last bit of cum deep inside me. It only took a couple seconds of rubbing before I felt my toes curl up and my orgasm rip through my body.

I felt my pussy muscles contract, then relax over and over again, hoping the feeling would milk the last few drops of cum out of his cock, as well as keep him hard. I stayed like that for a few minutes, until I felt him sliding his cock back. When I felt the tip start to slip out of me, I tried to push back and get him back inside of me, but it bent and I felt the tip slide out of me.

I turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck, and pressed my lips to his. I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me close to him. I could feel his still wet cock pressing against my stomach and dress. I knew it would leave a stain, but I didn't care. No one would see me before I went home.

I walked him to the door, then handed him my number. Just before he walked out, he leaned in and kissed me deeply. I started hoping no one was watching, but I kissed him back then spanked his ass as he walked out the door.

I went into the bathroom after locking the door and tried to clean up as best as I could. I wanted to look in my purse, but talked myself out of it. I would wait the six hours and surprise myself.

The rest of the day went by slower than the morning, anticipating pulling out my diaphragm to see whether he really did have a shot at getting me pregnant or not.

I was a nervous wreck by the time I got home. I made us dinner then sat down to watch some TV. I decided I would take it out before I went to bed. I loved the feeling of not knowing which one I had used. I even refrained from telling my husband about it.

That night, just before bed, I walked into the bathroom. I slipped my panties down to my ankles. I stared at myself in the mirror, my hand instinctively went to my lower abdomen and started rubbing it, hoping that I had picked out the old, worn out diaphragm, and his long cock had pierced right through it, implanting his seed deep inside of my womb.

I spread my legs, then slipped my fingers inside of me until I felt the thick band on the edge of the diaphragm inside of me. I closed my eyes as I hooked my fingers behind it, feeling it separate from my abused cervix and slip out of me.

Once I had it in my hand, I opened my eyes, and my mouth dropped. Somehow I had managed to grab the new, clear one. I started inspecting it, to see if it had torn, and to my dismay, it hadn't. I sat down on the toilet and started to plan my next tryst with the UPS guy.

I told my husband the news when he returned home from his trip. Needless to say he was so horny, we barely left the bed all weekend long. He tried to get me to take the diaphragm out with him, but I wouldn't budge. He did ask me when the next time I plan to see him again was.

I told him I didn't know, but I was really disappointed that my "plan" failed the way it did.

He told me to keep trying. It is after all a 50/50 chance, but he loved that I was leaving it up to chance.

I told him I had hoped to pull it out and find that I had used the worn one.

He asked what was different about it.

I told him that it was a little brittle, and when you put water in it, it allowed a little to leak through. I also told him that it could break completely with the right force, allowing all of the semen to fill my womb and make me pregnant.

Just talking about it got him so worked up that he fucked me over and over. It was like he was a kid again and his cock never went down. He must have cum 15 times that weekend. I was a little sad when he packed his clothes for the coming weeks trip.

The next few weeks flew by, with no opportunity to be alone with my "Guy", as I liked to call him. He did work up the nerve to call me, then we started texting pretty regularly. He was so worked up over the whole affair, that it didn't take him long to start asking me when we would see each other again.

He confessed to me that he had never been with a white girl, and that his ultimate fantasy was to cum inside of one.

It made me feel soo good to be able to be his dream come true. I told him we would be together again, when the time was right.

He kept asking me over to his place or to meet at night, but I couldn't get away. Needless to say he was a little disappointed.

A few weeks after our tryst at the office, I got my period, which confirmed that he didn't knock me up. I was a little more emotional that week, luckily my husband was away on business the entire time. I found myself crying for no reason in the morning, and my sex drive had all but vanished.

Once my period ended, I started working on my plan for my next meeting. I thought about having him use a condom, and ripping it off of him, or just not using anything, and just tell him that I was protected. I also thought about just telling him I wanted to have his baby, and that my Husband and I would raise it.

One night, when I was alone in my room texting him, I let slip that my husband wasn't the father of our baby. That lead into a long conversation which lead me to telling him the truth about what had happened that night.

I dreaded him putting 2 and 2 together and asking me if that was what he wanted to do now, but he didn't. I breathed a sigh of relief when I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

The next few days he did start questioning me about whether I ever wanted to have another baby or not, and would it be my husband's or someone else's. I almost told him that I did and that he was going to be the daddy, but I chickened out and told him that I hadn't thought that far ahead.

Over the course of the next few days, it seemed our conversation gravitated back to me getting pregnant again. I didn't tell him and he didn't come out and say it, but I started to get the feeling he wanted to get me pregnant.

He did ask if anything had happened when we had had sex, and I had to tell him "no," but that was as far as it went, which relieved me. It seemed every time he would bring the subject up, my pussy would start getting wet, which was almost every minute of every day. I didn't mind it all and it even started me thinking about what our next encounter would be like, if we ever got one.

That weekend, though, my husband brought me bad news. It seemed they had to work a show the following weekend on the other side of the country. He wouldn't need to leave until Wednesday, but he wouldn't be home until Monday this time.

I was sad and disappointed in the news. He tried to make it up to me by asking me to join him, but I couldn't leave for that long. He then invited me for the weekend, but he knew that wouldn't work either.

"Why don't you get your mom to watch the baby one evening, and go out with your friends?" He suggested.

I told him I might, but we would have to see.

That Monday was the first time my husband had stayed home with the baby all day by himself. I was able to relax and get ready for work and not have to rush around. It felt so good. When I started texting my "Guy", I told him I might have an evening free this coming weekend and that if he was free, we might be able to meet up for a little while.

He was all for that, then started asking when I would have to be home by. I told him we would see, then asked which night worked best for him. It turned out he was leaving on Saturday around noon for training, so it was settled that if I could find someone to watch my baby, we would meet up somewhere Friday night.

I made plans to have my mom pick up the baby from the daycare Friday afternoon. She offered to keep him until Sunday. It was like the stars were aligning themselves perfectly. I checked the calendar to see when I would be fertile, and wouldn't you know that Saturday would be my most fertile day. "Damn," I breathed out. What are the chances of that?

That evening I told my husband the plan. He told me he wanted to go shopping with me, so we loaded up the car and drove to the mall. He picked out some very sexy lingerie, as well as a new nightie that matched, shoes and a new dress. He didn't even blink an eyelash when the cashier rang us up. We headed home almost in silence.

"You're going to get yourself impregnated this weekend, aren't you?"

"I don't know. You told me to leave it to chance!"

"I won't be mad, hunny. I'm just stating what it looks like."

"Well, if chance leads me to that new diaphragm, then no, I won't get pregnant."

"You could always take it out."

"That would be cheating." I said, as we both kinda laughed about it.

"It's not cheating if it's consensual." He stated.

"Very true. So you consent to me removing my diaphragm at some point in the evening?"

"I need to think about it. Check your phone that night and I will give you an answer."

"I have to wait that long?"

"Yep!" he said matter-of-factly.

"I guess you will be waiting for a while to get something as well!" I said half-jokingly.

"Oh really? Maybe you won't get an answer at all then." He poked back.

"Maybe I won't wait for one!" I poked harder.

That night he had me try on everything. He told me my lover was one lucky guy.

I told him I would wear it for him when he got back.

He appreciated that. When I was naked, he tried having sex with me, but I was tired and needed sleep.

The next morning, I woke up extra early, went to the bathroom, fitted my diaphragm in, then crept back out into the room. I found my husband spread eagle on the bed, naked. I stripped off my nightie and panties, then crawled into bed. I grabbed his half hard cock and guided it into my mouth. I bobbed up and down, while stroking the shaft as I felt it start to come to life.

I felt his hands grab my head and start forcing my mouth onto his now engorged cock until it hit the back of my throat. I relaxed my muscles and swallowed it whole, feeling his pubic hair tickling my nose.

I could hear his breathing getting ragged, so I lifted up, then slid up his body until his cock was trapped between my pussy and his abdomen. I started rubbing my pussy along the length of his shaft, lubricating it with my flowing juices.

I lifted myself up, then reached down and grabbed his rock hard cock and placed it at the entrance to my pussy. I held myself up with just the tip resting against my opening and leaned in to him.

"This is where my pussy stays until I get an answer!" I stated.

I felt his hands press against my thighs and start pushing me down. It didn't take long until the entire head of his cock had spread my lips wide and had just entered my pussy. I could feel my body involuntarily moving back and forth, rubbing his cock head around inside of me.

"You want this as bad as I do. You can't hide that."

"True, but I want to know if you want me to let him fuck me, but take out the diaphragm before he cums or not." I said.

"You will just have to wait and see what the magic 8 ball says on Friday!" He said laughing as he felt my resolve weakening.

My legs started giving out and I found myself sliding down his cock until I felt his pelvic bone press against my clit.

"I might not wait for you to give me permission. I'm gonna have a whole night with him, and possibly the morning. I might come back to his bed accidentally without it in. You know how I am."

"True, but what fun would that be. Besides, if you do happen to put the old one in, then this is a moot point."

I started rocking back and forth on his cock buried deep inside of me. I could feel it just brushing my diaphragm and cervix. I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me as I continued to gyrate my pussy on his cock.

"Maybe I'll ride him just like I'm riding you. I could probably get him to puncture either one of those diaphragms just like this."

"That's if it's still inside of you!" He shot back.

"Oh, Oh yeah, that would be so hot. Maybe I just came back from the bathroom and found him lying here after just removing it. Maybe he is fucking me bare already. He's been asking if I have thought about having another baby a lot lately. Think he likes the idea of knocking up a married white wife?"

"I bet he does. I bet he's lying in bed right now stroking himself just thinking about cumming inside your bare, married pussy. Do you like the idea that he is masturbating to cumming inside of you again?"

As soon as the words left his mouth I got a visual inside my head of him lying naked in bed stroking his cock, thinking about knocking me up. I came so hard I nearly passed out. When I regained my composure, I found that I was lying on my husband's chest breathing heavily, whimpering, "Cum, Cum deep inside of me!"

I pressed back against my husband's cock still inside of me and felt his hands grasp my thighs tightly as I felt his body shake and his cock pulse inside of me.

"Fuck! That was incredible." He said. "You kept saying knock me up the whole time you were cumming on my cock."

"What?" I asked.

"You kept begging me to cum in your unprotected pussy while you were lying there on my chest."

"I did?"

"Yes, you don't remember?"

"Not really? I came so hard I think I passed out or something."

"Well, I can tell that the thought of you getting impregnated this weekend is going to happen, but I guess we will see." He said laughing a little.

I was dripping wet when the UPS Guy came by. He caught my eye just as he walked out of the door. I saw him wink as he turned back and exited the building. It took everything I had not to run into the bathroom and take care of myself, but I was going to save myself for Friday.