A Loving Wife In The Car Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my ass back harder each time he thrust into me.

"Oh yeah! I can't wait to have both of your cocks deep inside of me at the same time. You never know, he might get be the one to impregnate me..." I trailed off as I felt him slam his cock harder inside of me. I heard him grunt as I felt his hand tighten up on my hip.

"Fuck, I'm cumming inside you again!"

"Oh yeah, that's it, fill me full of your cum, try to make me pregnant before your friend gets his chance." I said as I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head. I pressed my ass back even harder, his cock slipping deeper and deeper into me until I felt something strange. I felt the first pulse, then the second, then the third as he inseminated me deep inside my womb.

I just laid there as I felt him finish cumming. When he stopped pulsing inside of me, I leaned back, pressing my ass hard into his abdomen. I felt his arm wrap around me tight and soft, gentle kissed landing on my neck.

The strange part was that his cock was still lodged deep inside of me. It hadn't moved. I could actually feel pressure, almost like a pulling pressure on my cervix.

"I'm still inside your womb..." he whispered into my ear as he kissed my ear.

"I know. I love that feeling." I said.

I felt him pull back a little, then press forward again.

"Can you keep it hard?"

"I think so..." he said.

"Just think about Tiny behind me and you in front of me... I want to suck your cock while he fucks my pussy from behind." I said as I felt him thrust forward.

"Damn, do you really want to do that?" He asked as I felt him pull back.

"Yyyeeessss," I drew out as I felt him thrust forward.

"Are you going to let him cum inside of you too?" He asked as he pulled back out.

"Oh Yes!" I said as I felt him thrust back in.

I felt his arm tighten up around my belly. I moved my hand off his hip and placed it on top of his.

"With no Birth Control?"

"Oh Gooodddd! Yes, nothing! He could knock me up if you haven't already." I screamed out as I felt him thrust back, then thrust forward. I low moan escaping his lips.

I felt his hand tighten around me, pulling me even closer if that was even possible. I felt his cock swell inside of me as the first pulse ran up the length of his cock, directly into my womb. I pressed back into him, holding his hand tightly over my abdomen as he continued to cum deep inside my womb.

We both fell asleep again, waking up some time in the afternoon. I felt his hard cock pressing against my bare ass. I felt him thrust forward a little, pressing his cock against me harder. I wrapped my fingers into his hand that was resting on my stomach.

I arched my ass back and felt his cock slip down between my legs. I felt him thrust it forward until the tip brushed against my clit, then pull back. I teased him like this for a little while, but never let him slip it back inside of me.

I felt hi hand brush my cheeks, then opened my mouth as he slipped a finger into my mouth. I started sucking on his finger as he continued to slip his cock between my lips and tease my clit. I started hoping his cock would slip back inside of me, but he kept moving back up to my clit.

"That's it baby. Suck that cock while Tiny rubs his cock up and down your pussy." He said.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned around his finger.

"Do you really want me to invite him over?"

"Mmmmm, Hmmmm!" I moaned.

"Do you really want him to fuck you?"

I pulled his finger out of my mouth and said, "I don't know, but if you don't fuck me now and satisfy me, I won't be able to stop myself." I thought that would give him the hint, but instead, I felt him pull his cock back past my opening and pull it up between my ass cheeks.

I felt his grasp on me tighten up and his whole body was pressed against my back. I felt his lips press against my neck, then kiss me. I turned my head and felt his lips press against mine. I moaned into his mouth as I felt his tongue slip into my mouth.

"It's getting pretty late. We better get you home and showered before tonight..."

"What's tonight?" I asked.

"Well, I was planning on taking you out, but maybe we will just order in and invite Tiny over." He said.

"Oh, I see. So you are just going to leave me all pent up to see if I really mean what I say, huh?"

"Yes, I am!" he said defiantly.

"You won't get mad or upset if something does happen?"

"Nope! I don't get jealous!"

"Ok then, we'll see." I said.

With that I kissed him one last time, then got up and used the bathroom. I was surprised with how little cum seeped out of me, but I wiped up, washed up a little, then opened the door. Larry was sitting on the bed fully dressed.

I walked over to my bag and bent over. Subconsciously I was wiggling my ass a little. I felt his hands grab my hips and pull me into his crotch. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me through his shorts. I found my clothes and raised up.

I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me tight. I turned my head and felt his lips press against mine.

"I hope that doesn't upset you." He said as he tightened his grip around me.

"No, not at all. I just don't want you getting upset if something happens."

"I won't. It wouldn't be the first time, and you seem to really like the idea."

I could feel my pussy getting wetter the more we talked about it as he held me tight in his arms.

"I do like the idea. I have fantasized about it for a long time. I've never been with 2 men at the same time before."

"We will be gentle. I already got in touch with Tiny. He will be here around 7. I figure we can order Pizza or pick something up on the way back."

"Back from where?"

"Your house."

"You are going to stay at my house while I get ready?"

"Yep."

"What are you going to do?"

"Help you."

"How?"

"Pick some stuff out for you to wear and bring over."

"Oh, you didn't like what I had on last night?"

"I loved it. I just want to see what else you have."

With that he let go of me. I slipped on my thong, then put my bra on. I slipped into my light green sun dress then pulled out the matching high heels. I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair and makeup as best as I could.

On the way to my house, we stopped and picked up a quick bite, which we ate as we drove. He pulled up in front of the house, got out of the car, then walked over to my side of the car and helped me out. He held my hand all the way to the door, then as I unlocked the door, I felt his arms wrap around me.

I was really hoping no one saw, because I was sure they would say something to my husband, and I didn't want him to have to deal with that, so I quickly got us into the house and closed the door.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around him, pressing my whole body into him, then looked up.

"You are soo bad!" I said as I kissed him deeply on the lips.

Amazingly, I could feel my juices flowing into my panties with how worked up he was getting me.

"You're the bad one. I'm single."

"True." I said as I led him to the bedroom.

I turned on the shower, then walked back into the bedroom. I stripped off my dress and underwear, then walked over to Larry and helped him strip down.

"I want you to join me!" I said as I grabbed his hand and led him to the shower.

He walked silently behind me, following close enough that I could feel his hard cock slap against my hips every now and then.

As soon as we were in the shower together, I turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss. I could feel his hard cock pressed tightly against my abdomen as the water cascaded over my hair and down my body.

I let the kiss linger then slowly broke it. I started kissing down his neck, to his chest, then lower abdomen, my hands trailing along, then wrapping around his back and down to his ass. I felt his hands start to grab my hair as I felt his cock brush up against my chin.

I ran my nails from his ass all the way around until I could grasp his cock. Once I had a firm grip, I started stroking it as I continued to kiss his lower abdomen just above his pubes. I looked up at him, then pulled my head away and aimed his cock at my mouth. I knelt forward until I felt the tip press against my lips, then kissed the tip, then down the sides of it, back up to the tip, licking the tip, then slipping the head past my lips and into my mouth.

I heard him moan as I wrapped my lips around it and started slipping more of it into my mouth. I felt it hit the back of my throat, then pulled my mouth back along the length of it until I felt the ridge just behind the tip. I felt his hands grasp my hair tighter, then thrust his cock into my mouth until it bottomed out. I felt him pull back then thrust forward again, each time he would let out a loud moan when he would bottom out.

I started stroking his balls and grabbing his ass, pulling him into my mouth deeper. I started getting into the rhythm and as I felt him thrust his cock forward, I grabbed his ass as his cock hit the back of my throat, and guided him to thrust even deeper, allowing his cock to slip past the back of my mouth and down my throat.

I looked up at him and could see that he was getting very close to cumming while his cock was lodge in my throat. I felt him pull back, releasing his grip on my hair. I slipped his cock out of my mouth, stood up in front of him, while still holding his cock in my hand.

I leaned in, kissing him deeply, while stroking his cock. "Fuck me!" I said as I turned around, still holding his cock in my hand.

"Damn!! What about later?"

"Tiny is coming over, right?" I said as I leaned up against the shower wall, guiding him up behind me by his cock.

"Yeah."

"The way I see it, Uhhhh, is this may be the last time you get to cum inside of me before he does." I said as I felt him bottom his cock out inside my pussy.

I bent over even more, thrusting my ass out, and feeling pressure against my cervix as I did.

"So you might still let Tiny fuck you later?"

"Might? I can't wait to have both of you taking turns on my bare unprotected pussy all night long." I said as I felt my cervix open up and the tip of his cock penetrate me deep inside my womb.

"So you want both of us to fuck you all night long and cum deep inside of you?"

"Oh Yesss!! I've been thinking about it all afternoon, and I want it sooo bad," I said, as I felt his cock twitch deep inside of me.

"Fuck woman! I'm already there! I'm about to cum!"

I felt him pull back a little, so I thrust my ass back, keeping his cock trapped deep inside me.

"Cum deep!" I said.

I felt his cock slip back deep inside me. I bent down even more, feeling more of his cock penetrate me until his abdomen was pressed hard against my ass. I heard him grunt loudly as I felt his cock pulse and shoot out the first jet of semen deep inside of me.

I wiggled my ass a little as I felt him completely unload into my bare pussy once again. I started envisioning both of the guys fucking me, one after another, filling my womb with their life giving seed. I almost came myself, but I fought it, having a couple mini orgasms just before I felt him pull out completely.

I turned around, pulling him close, kissing him deeply.

"Did you like that?"

"Oh yeah!!"

"Good, now let's get cleaned up. I don't want to keep tiny waiting."

He finished showering before me and when I finally emerged from the shower I found him dressed, sitting on my bed.

"I want to see what you have." He said.

I walked him to my lingerie drawer. He picked out some very sexy stuff, even one bustier set that I had reserved for just my husband. Larry kissed me deeply when I told him, but that didn't stop him from putting it in the bag. He set the set he wanted me to wear to the house in on the bed, then I led him to the closet.

He pulled out my French maid outfit, as well as a sexy nightie. He placed both in the bag, then pulled out the dress he wanted me to wear. He then pulled out some shoes he wanted me to wear and placed them in the bag.

I walked over to the bed, dropped my towel, and grabbed the tiny thong panties he had picked out for me to wear. I slipped them on, watching the look on his face, then turned around and adjust the tiny string slipping it up my ass and between my lips. There are barely and material showing, except for the triangles above my ass and above my pussy.

I then grabbed the bra and put it on. I had to adjust the cups because they were only half cups and didn't hold much in. I had never walked out the house in this set. I usually just kept it and put it on before bed to entice my husband. I started wondering how I would feel walking out with just this on under my dress, but I didn't want to disappoint Larry, and Tiny tonight, so I didn't say anything.

He handed me the dress, then watched as I slipped it on over my lingerie. I'm sure if we hadn't just had sex, I would have been bent over the bed and fucked again, but I had been doing a very good job of keeping him satisfied, so I was sure he couldn't manage again.

I had turned towards the bed, adjusting the hem of the dress, when I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me tight into him. I arched my back and pressed my ass into his crotch. I was completely shocked when I felt his hard cock pressing into me.

I felt his breath against my neck, then a gentle kiss on the back of my neck, right under my hairline. It sent shivers up my legs and over my pussy. I could feel myself getting wet as he continued to hold me tight, caressing my abdomen, and kissing my neck gently.

I felt my dress being lifted up, his hands sliding under the hem and gently caressing my bare abdomen. One hand slipped up higher under the dress and the other went down, over my panties. I spread my legs as I felt his fingers slip down and touch bare skin. He grasped my panties in his hand and pulled them up gently, wedging even more material between my lips.

His other hand was now gently massaging my breast, and his kissed were now turning into gentle nibbles. I started grinding my ass back into his crotch slowly as I felt his fingers slip between my lips. He started rubbing my clit, using the string wedged in between my lips to add to the stimulation he was causing. I heard myself let out a low moan as he pinched my nipple and pressed against my clit all at the same time.

I reached behind me, finding his button on his pants. It took a couple tries, but just as he started to move his hand off my pussy, I felt it give way. It didn't take any time to find the zipper on his pants, and I quickly pulled it down, then snaked my hand into his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock.

"Did you like what you saw?" I whispered.

"Oh Yeah, I thought of Tiny being in the room, and I started getting a little jealous. I felt my cock getting hard and couldn't help myself."

"Does this mean you want me all to yourself tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, I do! I want you all to myself right here, all night long."

"In my room on my bed?" I asked as I felt my pussy quiver from the stimulation and from the thought of spending the entire night in my bed with him.

"Yes, right here on you and your husband's bed."

"That's very dangerous. People saw us pull in and walk up to the house together!" I sighed as I felt his fingers pinch my nipple and my clit in unison.

"I know, I like it. If only they knew that I had fucked you all night long, and most of the day, and that I was fucking your married bare pussy and cumming inside of you every time.

I felt my knees get a little weak as I felt an orgasm quickly approaching.

"Are you going to fuck me right here on my husband's side of the bed?" I asked in almost a pleading manner.

"I plan on fucking you everywhere in your house. I hope a neighbor or two might even catch a glimpse of it." He smirked.

That was all it took. I felt his finger press hard against my clit, I felt the muscles in my feet tighten up and the tightening shot up my legs and right into my pussy. I felt my uterus contract as I through my head back onto his shoulder as I started convulsing.

He held me tight as I continued to thrash around in his arms, until I felt my body relax.

I didn't even wait for him to guide me onto the bed. I immediately leaned forward, reaching behind me, pulling my dress up and over my ass, then slipping my hands between my legs and grabbing his rock hard black cock.

My phone was lying next to my elbow supporting me, so I grabbed it, flipped it over and pointed the camera to my hand guiding his cock into my bare pussy. I hit the button, then threw the phone down and lined up his cock with my opening.

I felt his hands grasp my hips and pull me back onto his cock in one thrust. I felt the wind leave my lungs and it left me gasping for air as I felt him continuously slam his cock deep inside of me. It took a while, but once I got my breath back, I started pushing back into him on every thrust.

I was pretty sure by this point that my cervix would offer no resistance, so it surprised me when I felt him push deep, and I let out a little whine from the pain. This did nothing to discourage him, and neither did my moans of pleasure as I felt the tip of his cock now penetrating my womb on every thrust.

I slipped my hand between my legs, supporting myself with just one arm, and pulled my thong free from my pussy, then started rubbing my soaking wet clit as I felt him pound into me in a nice steady rhythm.

It didn't take long for me to feel my next orgasm hit, then the next, then the next. I kept rubbing my clit through each one until the last one was so strong I felt my arm give way and I fell onto my knees and my body was now pressing down into the bed.

I have no idea how Larry managed, but he never slipped out of me, but it did break our rhythm. I heard him say, "crawl up onto the bed." I didn't even think, I just pulled myself up onto the bed. He did slip out, but as soon as I had my knees in place on the edge of the bed, I felt him press up against me and slip deep inside of me again.

"Oh God, you fuck me so good Larry! Are you going to cum for me? Are going to cum inside of me on my bed?"

"OH Yes! I'm going to cum deep inside of you, right here on your bed all night long!"

"Please do Larry, Please! I need it, I need your cum deep inside of me! I need to feel you cum inside of me over and over again."

"I will, I promise!"

"You promise you'll fill my womb with your cum all night? Are you going to make me pregnant with your baby?"

"Oh yeah! I plan on knocking you up and keeping you knocked up for a long time! I want you to come over to my house as soon as you find out your pregnant and show me and Tiny the proof, right before we both fuck you, over and over again."

"Yeah, you want me to dress all slutty, come over in some short dress with no panties on, and show you proof, then let you and Tiny fuck me over and over again? Will you take turns fucking my pregnant pussy, or will you both fuck me at the same time?"

"If you can handle both of us at the same time, then we will both gladly fuck you and cum inside of you!"

I heard him start to grunt and I could feel his thrusts getting shorter and deeper.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes! I'm so close!"

I reached down and grabbed his balls as he thrust into me. I started squeezing them gently as I felt them tighten up and relax on every thrust.

"Are you cumming already?" I asked as I continued caressing his balls.

"No, I'm right there."

I could feel something filling my womb on every thrust, but I knew something strange was happening. Before I could say anything else, I felt a wave of euphoria wash over me. I pushed back harder and harder, still feeling his balls pumping something into me as he continued to thrust faster and faster. Each time he thrust into me, it felt like his cock was actually growing longer. Even on the backstroke, his cock was still inside my cervix and my womb.