A Loving Wife In The Car Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to feel my belly expand from the amount of fluid he was pumping inside of me, but the euphoria I was feeling made it hard for me to move, and the only things coming from my mouth were moans of pleasure.

I felt his hands slide under my body as he pressed himself against my back. Normally, I would have felt his cock slip out of me a little, but for some reason, even in this new position, I could still feel his cock deep inside my womb.

I felt him kiss the back of my neck, then run his tongue up my spine and into my hair, before I felt him gently bite into my neck and hold me there. The sensations he was causing inside my body were unbelievable. I could feel myself starting to orgasm again as he continued to thrust his longer than life cock deep inside of me.

I gripped my hands into the comforter and started pressing my ass back harder into him as I tried to thrash around, but the way he was holding me just made it so I was pressing my hips up and down into the bed, rocking myself on his cock.

As I came down from my orgasm, I could feel his teeth biting into me a little harder, and I could hear his breath getting even more shallow as he thrust his cock into me.

I finally mustered up a little energy and could hear myself moan out into the bed, "Cum for me, Cum deep inside of me. Fill me full of your seed!"

I felt him thrust harder into me than ever before. I pressed my ass back into him and felt the strangest thing. I felt the tip of his cock press against the back of my womb, which kinda tickled me, but stranger than that, I felt something wide press against the opening of my pussy.

I heard a low growl escape his lips when I felt that thing pressing up against my pussy. The strangest part was that instead of being afraid, it turned me on even more. I pressed my ass back into him harder, until I felt the bulge in his cock press up against my pussy and start to spread my pussy wide.

I felt his body go stiff as I kept pressing my ass and pussy back against it, each time feeling my pussy spread wider and the tip of his cock tickle the back of my womb.

I had no idea what it was or how big it was, but for some reason, I wanted to feel it inside of me. Each time I backed up onto it, and felt my pussy spread wider than the last and I could feel more of it slip inside of me.

Larry had gone completely still, but I could feel his teeth on the back of my neck and his hands wrapped around me holding me tight. Each time I would thrust my ass up into him, I would feel his arms wrap tighter around me, almost holding me in that position for a few seconds as it expanded my opening, then he would release me ever so slightly and allow me to slip off of it until I had expanded enough that I wouldn't lose contact with it. It was starting to drive me crazy; there was this desire deep inside of me that wanted it all inside of me.

I pressed back as hard as I could, feeling my opening expand beyond anything I had ever felt before in my life, and just when I thought I couldn't expand any more, I felt it slip inside of me faster than I had thought it would. The pressure had now left my pussy and was firmly trapped inside of my body.

I felt myself shutter and orgasm all at the same time as my legs rose up and pulled Larry into me deeper than I thought possible. I wrapped my hands around my back and over his body as best as I could as I felt his body spasm in time with mine. I could hear him let out one loud continuous moan as I felt his cock expand and contract, each time expanding the bulb that was now deep inside of me pussy. Each time it did, it caused me to orgasm again.

This was unlike any orgasm I had ever experienced with a man before, and his was unlike I had ever felt a man have before. He was releasing more semen inside of me than I had ever felt in my life. I could feel my insides expanding on each pulse from his cock. The euphoria felt like it would never end as each time he shot into me, I would orgasm. He wouldn't shoot another pulse until I came down from my last orgasm, then I would feel it, and it would set me off again.

This kept on longer than I could handle. I must have passed out at some point. When I came to, I was laying on my bed with Larry curled up behind me, much like when I passed out, but we were completely on the bed. My dress was still pulled up to my waist and my panties were still pulled to the side.

I carefully got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. When I closed the door, I turned on the light and almost couldn't believe my eyes. My belly was protruding slightly, and I felt like I was already 3 months pregnant. I almost fell over, but caught myself on the counter. I pulled off my dress and slipped out of my panties. I made my way over to the toilet, and must have sat there for 10 minutes straight. It felt like my insides were emptying themselves out completely. It was the strangest feeling I had ever had. I had never been filled with so much fluid in my life.

When I stood back up and looked into the mirror, my stomach had gone back down to its normal size, which made me feel much better. I reached behind me and grabbed my short green, satin nightie, slipped it on, turned off the light and crawled back in to bed. As soon as I did, I felt his arm drape over me and pull me tight against his naked body.

It didn't take me long to fall back to sleep, but visions of one of the most satisfying sexual experiences kept flooding into my mind. I could feel the tip of his cock pressing firmly on the back of my womb and I actually came in my sleep when I felt the bulb on his cock slip inside of my pussy.

When I woke up in the morning, Larry was still right behind me holding me tight, and I could feel his cock between my legs, gently pressing against my pussy. I felt like I needed to pee, but as soon as I moved, I felt his arm wrap tighter around me, pulling me back, allowing his hard cock to slide forward and penetrate me slightly.

I started grinding my ass back and forth into him, causing his cock to slip further into my pussy. I could hear him moaning gently into my ear as I continued to rock my ass back into him. Each time I pushed back, I could feel more of his cock penetrate me until I felt the tip of his cock press against my battered cervix.

It didn't take any effort at all for his cock to penetrate my cervix, and on the next thrust back, I felt the whole tip slip inside of my womb. As soon as it did, I felt his mouth on the back of my neck, and his teeth gently grasp the skin under my hair. I felt the goosebumps run up my legs and up my back as I suddenly felt the bulb I had felt the previous night press gently against my lips.

I started pressing back with earnest, my whole body focused on the sensations that the bulb created inside of me last night. I reached down with my hand and gently rubbed my lips, using my fingers to spread them wide, then started gently rubbing my clit. I slipped my fingers down to my opening, wanting to feel what that thing was on his cock that slipped inside of me.

I pressed back hard enough that I felt the bulb press against my fingers and spread them wide, then kept pressing as I felt the bulb make contact with my lips and begin to spread them out as well. I couldn't believe how wide my fingers were actually spreading apart as I felt my muscles relax and accept more of it into me. Pretty soon, I felt my fingers spread out as wide as they would go. I quickly adjusted my hand, feeling the girth of it now filling my hand completely.

I could feel an orgasm quickly approaching as I felt the tip of his cock press gently against the back of my womb. I know had the majority of the bulb inside of me, and I was firmly grasping the back side of it as I felt my muscles relax even more. Using my hand as leverage, I pressed my ass back as hard as I could, feeling my pussy spread wider and wider. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, I felt the bulb slip past my muscles and engulf the entire thing. My hand was now pressing against my pussy, still holding the back part of his cock.

I slipped my hand back, searching for his balls and the end of his enormous, strange cock. I had never felt a cock like this before and I was still in awe that it was real. I traced the remaining part of his cock back to his balls, and as I cupped them in my hand, I felt him lunge forward, burying the remainder of his cock inside of me, causing the bulb to slip deeper inside of me than it had before.

My orgasm ripped through me like I had never felt, and just as I started coming down, I felt his cock, bulb and all, expand inside of me. I could feel all the sperm he was releasing pump from his balls, along the shaft, through the bulb, up the length of his cock and splash the back of my womb. Each time it would pass through the bulb, it would cause me to orgasm, harder than the last time.

I was amazed at how long he could wait between releases. Most guys pump their cum quickly, one spurt right after another. His was completely different. His balls would contract, releasing his cum and forcing it up and along his cock, through that magnificent bulb, then all the way up the length of his cock until it would spurt it's potent load deep inside of me. This would cause me to orgasm hard all over his cock. I could feel my muscles contracting and relaxing rapidly, trying to coax more out of him. Somehow he would hold off on releasing his cum until I would calm down, then he would release more of it. This went on for 10 minutes straight. I had never orgasmed that much in my life.

I stayed awake the whole time, and towards the end, I could feel my lower abdomen expand from the pressure of all his cum inside of me. I ran my hand down over my belly, feeling it bulge out, as though I was already 5 months pregnant. I imagined what it was going to feel like when I was actually pregnant, rubbing my hand over my belly, feeling the baby kick inside of me. I ran my hand down lower, until I felt a smaller bulge just above my pussy. I kept my hand there as I felt his cock expand, hopefully for the last time. I could actually feel the bulb expand inside of me, causing another orgasm to sweep over me.

I heard his moan fade off as I came down from my orgasm. He gently wrapped his arms around me, then squeezed me tightly to him. I heard him say, "You can't get away now! I will stay like this for another 10 minutes."

I just purred into the air as I felt his grasp engulf me. We stayed like that for well over 20 minutes until I felt the bulb inside of me contract. My belly was now the size of a 6-month pregnant woman. I felt his hands encircle my belly as I intertwined my hand with his. I knew he could feel how expanded my belly had become.

"It will go down. I've never had anyone take 1, let alone 2 loads like that. It should go down when you go to the bathroom."

"I went pee last night. It went down then." I said.

"Yeah, but I filled you full again after that. You should have gone to the bathroom before we got started."

"I thought that was just a wild dream I was having last night. I didn't know it was real." I said, telling him I couldn't just leave him like that.

"I was sure you had woken up... I'm glad you didn't. I really enjoy being able to be myself with you like this. No one has ever brought this side out of me before."

"What side?" I asked.

"I'll explain later, but we need to get something to eat."

"Alright, but I do deserve an explanation."

"I promise I will give you one, after we eat. I'm exhausted."

"Ok," I said as I felt his cock slip out of me. I stood up, holding my belly like a pregnant woman, and almost waddled to the bathroom. I must have been in there for 20 minutes. When I came out, my belly wasn't as big, but I did feel strange.

I grabbed my thong off the floor and slipped them on under my nightie. I then grabbed my robe and walked over to Larry. He had put on his boxers, hiding his magnificent cock from view. I embraced him as he stood up, then slipped my hand down and into his boxers, adjusting his cock for him.

We broke the embrace before he could start getting hard again. I led him down the hallway towards the kitchen. He wasn't far behind me, but I made sure to sway my ass under my robe a little extra as we made our way to the kitchen.

... To be Continued