A Loving Wife In The Car Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took pushing him away a couple times but we finally made it out of the car. My pussy was soaking wet and I could feel the dampness dripping down my legs a little. As soon as we found a seat, I excused myself to the lady's room to freshen up as he ordered our drinks.

Walking through the bar, I noticed there were only about 10 people here including the wait staff. There was only one other girl here, and she was the bartender. I found the bathroom and walked in. It was pretty clean and kind of small. The one thing I did notice is that the door locked from the inside. I sat down to pee, and wanted so bad to play with myself that I almost started. I couldn't help thinking I had just had two different guys fingers deep inside of me in the last 20 minutes.

It took all I had but I cleaned up and went back into the bar. I sat down next to Larry, feeling his hand slip high up my leg. I placed my hand on his thigh and started rubbing gently as we sat there talking and drinking our drinks. I could feel myself getting loopy from the alcohol earlier, and before I knew it, I was rubbing his hard cock through his pants again.

I was on my second martini here, and who knows how many at the club. I could feel myself getting wet as I felt his big hard cock through his pants twitch a little. I leaned in and kissed him deeply as I felt his fingers slip gently inside of me.

I leaned over into his ear and said, "We could be back at your place already, but since we are here, I'm going to do something I've always wanted to try. I pulled his phone out of his pocket and set it in his hand. I pulled away after kissing him one last time, then walked towards the bathroom, swaying my ass as I went.

I texted him to follow me in a couple minutes just after I turned the corner. I also checked my phone for anything, but I still hadn't heard from my husband. I walked into the bathroom, turned, closed and locked the door, then waited.

Not 2 minutes later, I heard a knock. I answered occupied, then heard a low, "It's me."

I opened the door, pulled him in, then closed the door again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep, sexy kiss. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth as I let go of his neck and ran my hands down his washboard abbs. I found his belt and undid it, then undid his slacks. I pushed them to the ground as I felt his hands tugging my dress up, exposing my bare legs, then bare pussy. The cool air felt soo good on my overheated pussy that I let out a tiny gasp. I felt him push me back towards the sink until my bare ass was pressed up against it.

I pushed his pants down then gently stroked his big hard cock through his white boxers. I felt him lift me up and place my panty clad white ass on the counter. Luckily I had dried it off before he came in. I started peeling his boxers down, having to stretch them out to expose his big hard black cock for me.

I thought about dropping to my knees and worshipping that huge cock with my hands and mouth, but I decided there would be time for that later. I slipped his boxers down his legs then pulled him close to me, mashing his hard cock against my pussy and abdomen. I reached around his neck and pulled his face to mine and started kissing him deeply.

I could feel him thrust his cock against my pussy, then up my abdomen and back down until I felt the tip brush against my clit, then back up. I knew I wouldn't last long if he kept doing that, but I wanted more. The next time he pulled his cock down, I scooted my ass forward on the counter until it was just barely on the edge then thrust my pelvis up. This time when he thrust forward, I felt his cock make contact with my opening.

He stopped cold as he felt my opening start to spread, the tip of his cock now completely engulfed in my labia, the tip of his cock just barely inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his bare ass and pulled him gently inside of me, feeling my opening spread more and more as his cock pressed harder and harder against my opening.

I was surprised by how wet I was, but his cock didn't just slip right inside of me. I felt my muscles start to stretch, then I felt him pull back a little. He thrust back into me, spreading my pussy a little wider, until I felt the tip slip past my muscles. He slipped in about half way, then pulled back out. I looked down and could see my wetness coating the part of his cock that had been inside of me.

I almost came right then and there, but I stopped him from moving for a second so I could get myself under control.

As soon as I moved his hand away, I felt his cock slip deep inside of me, right up to my diaphragm and my cervix. I felt my breath get taken away as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. I felt him start thrusting his cock back and forth inside of me like a piston faster and faster as I heard his breath getting shorter and shorter.

I felt his cock expand inside of me as I kissed him deeply, starting at his lips, then down his neck, down his chest as I started unbuttoning his shirt. I heard him grunt a little as I kissed then gently bit his nipple. I even felt his cock twitch inside of me.

I looked up sheepishly as I felt his thrusts getting quicker and shorter. I told him to stop. I told him to rest for a second. I told him not to cum yet.

I felt him slow down and rest his big hard cock all the way at the back of my pussy, pressing hard against my diaphragm. He sat there breathing heavily for a couple minutes, then asked what was wrong. I told him I thought I heard someone...

"Oh, Ok. I was soo close too."

"I know, I could feel it." I said.

"You are soo hot!" I still can't believe Tiny was fingering you earlier."

"I would have let him fuck me right there on the dance floor, bare pussy and all if you hadn't stepped in." I said as I stroked his back.

"I believe you. Did you say 'Bare Pussy?"

"Oh shit, you're right. Damn, I should make you put on a condom, shouldn't I?"

"No, Please. I'll be good. I promise!" He said as I felt his cock twitch a couple times. I knew he was releasing precum inside of me each time he did. I still hadn't sent the picture to my husband because I didn't want to know which one I had picked. Maybe that's why I hadn't gotten instructions, I thought.

"Ok, as long as you promise." I pulled him nice and close and whispered, "Remember, I am fertile right now. If you cum inside of me, there is a very good chance you could get me pregnant."

I felt his cock twitch again and again. I looked him in the eye, "Don't cum yet, I want to feel your entire cock inside of me before you do."

With that, I pushed him back and away from me, remembering what it took last time.

I hopped off the counter, looked down and my red swollen pussy, watching a little trickle of his precum leaking out of me. I turned around, braced my hands against the counter, bent myself at the hips, then taking one hand, I slowly lifted my dress up and over my nice round butt until it stayed in place.

I felt his legs slip in between mine as I felt his cock press up against my ass. He pulled back, angled his cock down, then pressed it up against my dripping wet pussy. The suspense was killing me so I gently pushed my ass back as I leaned down even more, savoring the feeling of his cock slipping deep inside of me until it bottomed out.

"I don't know if I can last long enough to get it all the way inside of you like last time," He said.

"Don't do anything, let me do all the work," I whispered as I pulled myself forward then pushed back until I felt resistance. On the next thrust, I felt myself give a little as I pushed even harder once he bottomed out.

I turned my head to look at him and I could see the concentration on his face trying not to cum as I forced his cock deeper and deeper inside my "bare" pussy.

I turned back around, let out a low moan as I thrust back again, this time feeling the back of my pussy give some more. I didn't let up for a good 10 seconds as I felt his cock slipping deeper inside of me every second until I couldn't take it anymore.

I slipped forward a little, looking back again. This time his eyes were closed, his hands resting on my ass, holding the back of my panties as sweat dripped down his face.

"How are you doing?"

"Oh God, I am so close. I don't think I can take any more. I want to cum soo bad!"

"You can do it. Just a little longer." I said. "I think it will go all the way on this one. Just remember don't cum in my unprotected pussy..." I trailed off, then as quietly as I could under my breath I said, "unless you want to make me pregnant..."

Just as the last word left my lips I pushed back against him, feeling his cock slip deeper and deeper inside of me. I felt my inner muscles contract a little as I felt his cock press against my cervix. I could tell his cock was deeper inside of me this time that the last time, so I knew it wouldn't take long. I started pressing back against him a little harder, feeling a slight pain, then all of a sudden, no pain at all.

I opened my eyes wide as I pushed back harder, looking at him through the mirror. I saw his jaw clench, his eyes close even tighter, his hands naturally moved to my hips and gripped them tight. I could feel my ass press tightly against his abdomen. I slid forward a little, then back against his cock, then forward, then back again, watching his face as it contorted each time I slid back against him.

I turned my head down and rested it on my arm. I reached back between my legs, grasping his balls in my hand as I continued fucking his cock with my pussy, making him bottom out each time, then pressing his balls against my clit. I started rubbing his balls in my hand until I heard him grunt out loud. I hoped it wasn't as loud as it sounded in my head because everyone in the bar would hear him.

I felt him try to pull back but I tightened my grip on his balls and pushed my ass back harder against him, sealing my cervix with his cock inside of it as I felt the first, then second, then third jet pulse through his cock. I felt the tip of his cock expand as it put a little more pressure on my cervix as jet after jet pulsed deep inside of me.

I felt his legs shake and his hands grip my hips even tighter as he released every drop of his cum deep inside of my pussy. Once I felt him stop pulsing, I raised up, feeling his cock slip out of my pussy, then turned around, and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close to me as I kissed his lips gently.

I felt his mouth open up and his tongue snake inside my mouth as his hands gripped my ass and pulled me close.

I broke the kiss, looked deep into his eyes and said, "I hope that's what you wanted, cause I sure did."

"Did I just get you pregnant?"

"I don't know for sure, but I can guarantee you that after this weekend, I will be carrying your baby inside of me for the next nine months."

"Fuck... Seriously?"

I looked into his eyes and could see the joy mixed with the fear and everything else that was going through his mind.

"We can talk about this when we get back to your place, if you need to..." I said.

He pulled up his pants, then leaned in and kissed me deep as he pulled me close.

"I get to try some more?"

"All weekend long if you want, but you better get out there and tell them you are alright. I will be out after I clean up a little." I said with a smile as I ushered him out of the bathroom as he was trying to button his pants back up.

I went and sat on the toilet, but barely anything came out. I reached for my phone, pulling it out of my purse. Still nothing from my husband. I took a quick picture of my used pussy, then sent that to him first.

I decided it was now or never. I already had a pussy full of cum, and usually with my diaphragm in it leaks out right away, so I knew something wasn't right.

I pulled up my messages and just before I was going to get the picture I took at the house out and send it to him, I got a text back.

"Damn, looks like you have already had some fun. You never sent me the pic of which one you put in."

"I did have fun, and it is still in... for now. Hehe. Sending you the pic from earlier. Didn't want to spoil my surprise."

I closed my eyes, even though I had hoped that I picked the one, I still wasn't sure. As the picture came up, I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I selected the picture, attached it to the message, then hit send.

I slipped my fingers inside my very wet, cum filled pussy, felt around a little until I found the outer edge. I felt my finger slip under the diaphragm, then felt it slide out of my pussy.

I finished cleaning myself up, then did the best I could to wipe the tears out of my eyes. I opened the bathroom door and headed out to sit down with Larry. He was just paying for our last round. I sat down right next to him, leaned in and kissed him deeply.

"I hope you're ready for more. We have all weekend to make a baby inside of me..." I said as I kissed him gently again.

"I most certainly am."

I reached down and rubbed my hand up his thigh until I brushed his growing cock in his pants.

"Does cumming inside my bare pussy turn you on?"

"Oh Yeah! Very much."

"How many times can you cum in one night?" I asked.

"A Lot."

"Good. Let's finish these drinks and get out of here." I said as I heard my phone buzz.

He walked over to the bartender as I pulled my phone out of my purse to read the message.

"You are such a naughty wife! I love these games that you play, but how do you know I didn't switch them? Haha."

"I don't."

"Good."

"I guess there is one way to find out!"

"And what would that be?"

I pulled up the next picture I had taken just before exiting the bathroom. It was a pretty dark picture, but I sent it to him anyways.

"Let me know what you think. We are heading back to his place now. Probably won't hear much from me. Mom has the baby for the rest of the weekend. I love you."

Larry walked up and reached for my hand. I let my phone drop silently into my purse as I took his hand. He led me to the car and kissed me deeply as he opened the door.

"Would you have really let Tiny fuck you bare on the dance floor tonight?"

"Oh yes, I would."

"Before me?"

"Possibly! His fingers felt soo good inside me! He was really turning me on!"

"Would you have let him cum inside of you?"

"I hadn't decided that yet, but his fingers were helping me."

"He has a huge Cock, just so you know. It's twice the size of mine." He said as he closed the door and walked around to the other side. He slipped into his seat. My hand immediately went to his right thigh. I could feel his cock growing under his pants in my hand. I started stroking it as he started the car and drove off.

He was right, though. He only lived a mile from the bar. It was a nice apartment complex. Pretty large and the landscaping was very nice.

I could feel his cock becoming rock hard with the help of my ministrations. I started to undo his belt and the button on his pants. I then unzipped them and reached inside. I grabbed his hard cock in my hand, then started moving it around until it was right where I wanted it.

I could feel my pussy getting wet and my mouth begin to salivate. I leaned down into his lap, carefully pulled his pants and boxers down until his cock sprung up, then grabbed it in my hand and started stroking it. I licked my lips, then pulled my hair back, opened my mouth wide, and lowered it onto his cock until I felt it hit the back of my throat.

I felt his hand grab my hair gently, keeping it out of my face as I began bobbing up and down in sync with my hand wrapped around his cock. I could feel his cock get harder in my mouth as I licked and sucked the tip of his cock as I stroked the base.

My pussy was starting to leak; I was getting soo turned on. I felt his hand run down my back, then start to pull the back of my dress up. I felt his hand start rubbing my ass through my panties, then his fingers slip between my legs until they pressed up against my pouting lips. I spread my legs a little. He got the hint and started rubbing my pussy, then pressing between the folds of skin until he found my clit.

He started rubbing my clit as I started stroking his cock harder. I could feel his damp fingers rubbing my clit a little faster, then slide back and press against my opening.

"I can't wait to slip my cock deep inside that bare pussy again," He said as he pressed a little harder and his fingers slipped inside of me.

I moaned around his cock as he continued slipping his fingers in and out of me. I started pressing my ass back in time to his thrusting. I could feel myself getting close to cumming.

"Is that what Tiny's fingers felt like inside of you?"

I arched my back and pressed back harder as I stroked and sucked his cock deep into my mouth. I let go with my hand, opened my mouth as wide as I could, then pushed down the length of his cock until I felt it hit the back of my throat again. I moaned as I pushed more, feeling his cock slip passed and start slipping down into my throat.

"Fuck, that feels fantastic. Would you do that to Tiny's cock while I'm fucking you from behind?"

I let his cock slip back out of my throat and moaned around his cock as I felt his fingers press deep inside of me again.

"Uh, huh," I managed to get out before I took his cock back down my throat.

I could hear his breathing getting labored as I bobbed up and down as much of his cock as I could fit down my throat. He had stopped thrusting his fingers into me, so I started pressing my pussy back into his fingers.

I raised up off his cock, gave the tip a little kiss, then started putting it back into his pants. I carefully zipped his pants up and tried to button them back up, but I couldn't. I felt his fingers pull out of my pussy as I raised up, grabbed his face, and kissed him deeply.

"Let's go inside." I said as I pulled my dress down. We both hopped out of the car. I saw him fumbling with his pants, trying to button them back up. I walked over, put my hand over his cock, and said "No need." I grabbed his hand and he started walking us towards his door.

I moved in close to him and he put his arm around me. I felt it slip down to my ass as we walked. I leaned my head onto his shoulder as I felt him caressing my ass through my dress.

It wasn't long until he turned us and started up the path. I could feel the wetness between my legs as we walked, my body preparing for what should be a long night.

He let go of my ass, pulled out the key, then slipped it into the lock. He turned the knob and the door opened slowly. As soon as we were inside and the door was closed I felt him reach for my arm and pull me close. His arms wrapped around me and I felt his lips press up against mine.

His tongue snaked into my mouth as I felt his arms wrap tighter around me. I felt his hand start pulling up the back of my dress as he walked us back, locked in a deep embrace. I had no idea where we were going, until I felt my ass press up against something.

I felt pressure on my body as he gently lifted me up onto it. He used his hands to hold me steady as I reached between us, pulled my dress up, unzipped his pants, and pushed them down to the floor along with his boxers.

I felt him slip between my legs and his rock hard cock pressed against my pussy. I moaned into his mouth as I felt the tip press harder against my clit. I arched my hips a little until I felt the tip slip down, between my lips and press against my opening.

He thrust his big hard black cock inside me in one motion, sinking all the way in until it stopped. I moaned out loud into his mouth as I felt him back out, then slide all the way back in. I knew my muscles were already loosened up so I figured it wouldn't take him long to penetrate me deeply, even in this position.