A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fucking nice Jim," sighed Mandy as he frigged her pussy. "I say Jenny, has he pissed for you yet? He says he does it down at the yard all the time. I've only seen it once when he took me down there."

"Doesn't he pee on you here at home?" asked Jenny dreamily as she stroked Jim's growing prick. "He pisses down at Susie's every morning. He let me hold it this morning and he's promised to pee on me before I go home on Saturday. Hey!!!"

"What?" said Mandy and Jim in unison.

"He can pee on us both together now!" exclaimed Jenny excitedly. "That might get him hard quicker."

First Mandy and then Jenny looked questioningly at Jim. His cock was growing at the thought but he already knew two things; one that he would have to piss before fucking either woman, or two, he wanted to do it! Right now!

"Right girls, I'm up for it if you are. Get ready for a good soaking; I'm dying for a piss!"

Jenny leaned over and whispered in Mandy's ear. She grinned and nodded. Both girls stood, legs apart, holding hands again with the spare hand feeling into their twats. They opened the lips of their vaginas.

"Go to it Jim," shouted Jenny. "Piss away!"

Jim took hold of his growing shaft. The view in front of him was stupendous. He really must find a lot; enough to piss hard into those snatches and to thoroughly wet those four tits. His yellow stream surged powerfully up his piss tube and jetted out. He swung left and right, wetting both girls before selecting individual targets. He made sure that the most powerful part of his piss splashed against their pussies, making the pink lips flap violently in his stream.

Finally his stream began to wane and he stepped nearer to Mandy and Jenny.

"Ready Mandy?" said Jenny.

"Ready!" Mandy replied.

Almost simultaneously they began to trickle pee from their urethras. Once started their confidence grew and a firm pale yellow stream squirted from their bodies, hitting Jim on the chest, belly and cock. He had started when the first hot stream hit him but now he stood before them firmly, watching as they sprayed him all over as they swayed their bodies back and forth. His cock grew hard fat and long again.

As the pissing stopped and the only sound that could be heard was a quiet dripping noise as the excess dropped on the ground Jenny turned to Mandy.

"Can I taste him on you?" she whispered.

Mandy said nothing but offered Jenny a wet breast. She stuck out her tongue and took a long lick from chest to nipple, suckling on that when she came to it. Mandy moaned and reached out for Jim's hard cock. Then she turned and took Jenny's nipple into her mouth, licking his piss off the surrounding area.

"Mnn, not bad, not bad at all," said Jenny. "Shall we see what our pee tastes like?"

They both jumped off the pick-up and began to lick Jim's chest. After nibbling on a nipple each they started downwards, sucking the beads of their pee off the hairs on his chest and belly. Mandy was still holding Jim's cock so she offered Jenny a suck. She opened wide and he groaned as Mandy stuffed him deep into Jenny's throat. Then she pulled back and moved Mandy's head into place.

"It's your turn for a fuck," she said. "I've had my turn. I'm going to watch though and diddle myself as you get fucked!"

Jim turned to Mandy and made as if to turn her around.

"No Jim, not my bum. I want that when there's just the two of us, OK?"

"I've not had it in my bum yet," she explained to Jenny. "We're going to do it though and soon, maybe tonight." She thought that she hadn't better say anything to Jenny about Craig fucking her arse in case Susie got to hear about it and didn't like it.

"That's OK," said Jenny. "You get a good rogering from this gigantic cock right now and I'll just watch. I might need another pee with excitement though."

"Just go right ahead and do it on us," said Mandy happily as Jim thrust his cock to the top of her cunt. "That's it Jim; give your Mandy a good fucking!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

At the cottage, Susie and Craig were still on the bed. He was laid out on the bed on his back and she was sitting on his belly. His fat soft cock was nestled against her bum crack and her cunny was beginning to make his hairy belly very damp.

They kissed and fondled one another a lot without making sexual overtures. They were talking a lot about what had happened to them both since that hot fucking night in Hollywood.

"Have you been faithful to me?" demanded Susie.

Craig looked up at her beautiful face and body and then on down to her exquisite naked pussy crack. His hands reached around behind her and stroked her flawless smooth bottom. He couldn't lie to this girl!

"Not entirely," he croaked.

Susie burst out into a fit of almost uncontrollable laughter.

"Not entirely? Not fuckin' entirely!" she howled. She reached behind her. "I bet this fuckin thing's been in more cunts than I can count!"

There was no answer to that. Craig pulled Susie down and kissed her firmly. She felt the cock in her hand firm up considerably.

"I'll let you off," she smiled. "I'm going to show you how dirty your little girl can really be. Starting now! Look!"

Susie put her hands on Craig's shoulders to hold him down and raised her bottom slightly off his hairy belly. She squeezed her cunt muscles and they both watched as a thick white stream of their combined cum juices began to drip from her cunny on to his belly.

Susie let go of Craig's shoulder with one hand and dipped her fingers into the mixture. She held it up.

"Taste?" she said.

Craig took her wrist and brought her fingers to his mouth. He cleaned them. Susie dipped again and this time raised her fingers to her own lips. Next time she sucked on Craig's fingers and he reciprocated. In ten minutes there was none left. Susie could feel a hard cock up against her back.

"I'll tell you what we could do," she said lazily as she rubbed her back against Craig's big cock. "I'll go and put the kettle on and organise a bit of lunch. You, my darling, can stay right here and when I come back I'm going to suck on your gorgeous cock until you fill my mouth with your cum. I know what it tastes like now so I can swallow it with no problem.

Craig felt like his cock was going to blow without any sucking at all.

Susie climbed off the bed and he made to follow. She pushed him back.

"No, I said you were to wait there and I meant it. No cleaning up before your blowjob! After I've sucked you off we can go have a lovely shower and a pee together and then we can have something to eat. Then we can resume fucking, OK?"

"O fucking K!" said Craig happily as the most gorgeous naked girl in the world left the room. His cock stood up like a flagpole.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

June Farmer said quietly but firmly to Frank, "I'm going to phone Susie."

"She won't be pleased."

"I don't care. I have to know if our darling girl is all right. We don't even know if Craig has found her yet!"

June dialled Susie's number.

"Hello Mum, have you called for an update?"

"Your father and I are worried about you darling. Your agent called us. He said that he had received an enquiry from a TV company about you presenting a fashion programme for them. He says the figures are very big and that you should consider their proposal very seriously. Has Craig arrived yet?"

"He's upstairs, lying on my bed on his back with a huge hard on! That's his third since he arrived about an hour ago!"

Susie began to tell her mother all about her morning; June slipped her hand into her panties and on to her newly shaven crack. She emitted a little squeak. Frank looked up at her and realised what she was doing. He moved to her side and within thirty seconds had stripped her naked.

June moaned softly.

"What's the matter Mum?" said Susie on the other end of the line. "Are you all right?"

"Ohhhhh! Oh yes darling, your dad has just slipped his cock between my thighs. I shall have to attend to it, nowww! Don't forget to phone your agent! Ahhhhh!"

"No Mum, you call him. Remind him that I've two more weeks break left. I'm going to spend it with Craig's cock stuck in one my holes all the time! Don't tell him that though!"

Both women hung up. June bent forward as Frank's cock penetrated her cunt from the rear. Susie carried a coffeepot upstairs, her pussy leaking juice in anticipation.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Jim, Mandy and Jenny had finally entered the cottage after their games outside. Jenny was the only one slightly sore after her arse fuck.

"Can I possibly have a shower Mandy?" she asked. "I feel a bit frazzled, if you know what I mean."

"You go first Jenny," said Mandy as she directed her up the stairs. "I'll be up in a minute for mine before I have to go back to work. I think that Jim will have a job to get it up again for a while so we'll be fairly safe."

In the kitchen Jim smiled weakly as he pulled the top off a beer. He took a long pull out of the bottle and immediately felt better and stronger.

All three of them were still naked.

Mandy went up the stairs and into the bathroom. Steam was beginning to fill the shower cabinet but she could see a figure moving about.

"Have you got everything you need Jenny," she called. "I can hand you anything that's missing."

There was a silence. Then . . .

"Mandy?"

"Yes Jenny."

"Would you like to get in here with me? It's a lovely big cabinet and I really would like to see your body again. What do you say?"

Mandy opened the shower cabinet door and stepped inside. She put her arms around Jenny from the rear, grasping her lovely big tits and squeezing. Jenny gasped and ground her bum against Mandy's cunt.

"Oooooo! That feels nice! Do you want to pee again? I think that would feel smashing against my bum."

Mandy said, "Wait" and then relaxed her urethra and waited. Soon her hot piss shot out of her hole, all over Jenny's bum and crack and into the channel leading to her pussy. Jenny put her hand there at the front and moaned.

When Mandy had finished Jenny turned to her and they kissed. They playfully rubbed their bodies against each other, breasts, nipples and cunts. They soon became excited.

"Piss on me," ordered Mandy.

Jenny pushed her down to the floor of the shower pan. She spread her legs and concentrated, almost taking aim as it were. Her pee shot out of her urethra down on to Mandy's body, covering her tits, belly and cunt. Mandy howled and put her hands into the stream so that she could direct the flow.

Both girls finished their shower on the floor, arms entwined and lips firmly loving the others' body.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"I think I've gone off coffee for a little while," said Susie as she put down the tray by the bedside. "I can see something I fancy more."

Susie took Craig's stiff hard fat cock in her hands. She pointed it at the ceiling and lowered her mouth towards it.

"Who was on the phone?" Craig said inconsequentially.

Just before Susie was unable to speak she said "Mummy. She wanted to know if you had arrived yet so I told her everything that we had been doing in the last two hours. Daddy overheard so now Mummy is getting fucked too!"

Susie swallowed Craig's cock and he bucked his hips at her face. She first of all sucked his whole fat length into her mouth all the way to her throat. She stopped and made saliva, spreading it up and down his shaft to lubricate it. Craig now made pre-cum juice and Susie spread that too.

Now Susie began to lick up and down Craig's hard cock, liberally using her tactile tongue all over his sensitive organ. She sucked and she spat, she tongued and she licked. Craig had never felt anything like it. He put his hands on the back of Susie's head.

"If you don't stop soon I'll fill your pretty little mouth," he groaned.

Susie raised her eyes to look into his face. She clamped down and sucked harder.

Craig moaned and groaned and bucked his hips as he shot another load, this time into his beloved's mouth. Susie held his eyes and sucked continuously, swallowing every drop that he could deliver. Then she kissed him so that he could taste himself before she swallowed the final drops.

"Wow!" she said, licking her lips. "Two holes filled with spunk already! We'll try the last one later or in the morning. Let's go back downstairs now darling. I don't want Jenny to find us in bed when she gets back."

Susie pulled Craig upright and kissed him again. She may not have wanted Jenny to find her in bed with Craig but she wasn't worried about propriety. They went downstairs together naked!

"Let's have a bite to eat," she said as Craig began to lick and nibble at her all over her body. Susie trembled all over, almost pissing herself all over the kitchen floor.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Jenny and Mandy waved to Jim as he dropped them off at Susie's cottage. Jenny took Mandy's hand and led her around the house to the back door.

"Are you sure it's all right for me to be here?" asked Mandy for about the fifth time. "Susie just said to come around on Friday, Thursday wasn't mentioned. She didn't say exactly when."

"It'll be fine Mandy, don't worry," whispered Jenny as she rubbed the back of Mandy's hand against her bare wet cunt. Oh! Shhhh!"

"What? What's the matter?"

"Look! There! Through the window!"

Just visible through the window into the sitting room they could see a bare arse pumping up and down between a pair of widely spread thighs. A pair of hands with long slender fingers was tightly grasping at the fleshy buttocks, revealing a hairy hole just above a pair of balls!

"Come on! Quick!" whispered Jenny as she dragged Mandy past the window and on through the kitchen door. She closed the door quietly, turned and instructed Mandy; "strip off!"

Mandy found herself following Jenny's orders in a daze. Jenny was first, of course, as she was wearing no bra or panties. As Mandy's tiny pink panties hit the floor Jenny kissed her firmly as their big firm breasts mashed against one another. They could feel the dampness down below too.

Jenny put her fingers to her lips and slowly and quietly opened the sitting room door.

"God, yesss," Susie was hissing. "Fuck me hard darling; find me some more spunk. Yessss, that's it! Faster, faster, oh my God I'm going to come again soon!"

Jenny and Mandy hid where they could see the action. It was a good job that they did as Craig suddenly stopped thrusting, pulling Susie up and over so that she was on top. They each now had fingers in each other's pussies.

"Now you fuck me, you little hussy. Go on; fuck me up and down my cock. Do it hard; do it fast!"

Susie spotted Jenny and Mandy and momentarily stopped her action. Then she raised herself slowly, right to the top of Craig's shaft, before sliding completely down again to bury his cock. The girls gasped to see the size of Craig's engine as Susie now obeyed orders and began to fuck him hard with fast movements, her hands flat on his shoulders for balance.

"Oh my God," howled Craig. "That feels fantastic. Susie I love you! Fuck me like this every day! I'm going to come soon, I just know I am!"

"Who's a big Hollywood film star now then? You're just a hairy horny guy with a big piece of stiff meat. I'd still be fucking you without the stardom; I just love this cock!"

"Ooooo Susie, I'm gonna come!"

Susie stopped, her cunt right at the tip of Craig's cock. He tried to get deeper but she managed to keep him out. Somehow she indicated to Jenny and Mandy to come nearer.

"Oh no you don't, not yet!" she commanded. "I'm not ready yet; I'll just keep you on the boil 'til I'm ready." She restarted sliding up and down Craig's shaft, slowly now.

Craig still had his eyes shut in ecstasy; Jenny and Mandy moved nearer until they were alongside Susie as she moved up and down. She reached out and took their hands, licking their wet fingers and then placing them on her breasts. They could feel her chest heaving with passion and effort.

"Now you can get ready, Craig my darling! I'm going to come now; I feel a big squirt coming on. Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to look sweetheart! It's almost here!"

Susie began to pump harder and faster again, her breasts moving firmly against Jenny and Mandy's hands. They felt her hold her breath but continue to pump.

"Now darling, now," she suddenly screamed. I'm coming nowwww! Open your eyes and see!"

Craig opened his eyes. Susie screamed again, lifted herself almost off his cock and ejected a boiling hot squirt of cum all over his chest. Jenny gasped and dribbled hot cum juice down her thighs. Mandy just stared; she had never seen anything like it before.

Craig was so bemused that he didn't come! His eyes found three naked women instead of one! Susie his beloved was squirting hot cum all over him and his cock was almost hurting; he had never been so hard!

Susie finally stopped squirting and dropped her cunt down Craig's shaft again. She squeezed her hot wet passage around him and he felt that he had died and gone to heaven!

Susie giggled, sending shooting signals up his cock.

"There you are, my darling, three girls for the price of one! One that I've never met (Hello Mandy!) and one that you've not fucked, yet! Meet Jenny Jones. What was it you said that you wanted to do to her as you watched my gardener Jim fuck her in the yard this morning, 'give her ass a good tanning', wasn't it?"

Craig didn't know what to do, faced with such naked beauty. His cock still ached, full of cum, and he wanted to discharge. If he didn't finish off inside Susie she might be mad but that Jenny was very, very tempting. Susie made the decision for him; she raised herself again and released his hard throbbing cock.

"There you are Jenny darling; you can have Craig's spunk. I've had three lots already and he's only got my bum to do before he has had all my holes. Go and get it girl, wherever you want it. Mandy and I will get acquainted and make some coffee."

Craig just lay there! It was all on a plate for him. What was going to happen next?

What was going to happen was that Jenny took a firm grip on his erection and swung her leg over his supine body. She said "hello again Craig" and swallowed his whole shaft in one long suck. Of course he didn't realise that she had been practising on Jim most of the day! He moaned with pleasure as his cock stiffened up some more.

Jenny sucked Susie's juice off Craig's cock, then wriggled into position and inserted his cock into her cunt. She began to move and to lick up Susie's squirts off his belly and chest.

"Susie does taste sooo good, doesn't she," she grinned down at him as she began to toss him off with her cunt.

It was all too much for Craig. He moaned with agonising pleasure and fountained his offering into Jenny's hot juicy tunnel. She felt his hot spurts fire into her and squirmed with rapture. In the back of her mind she knew that she would never have this feeling again, 'a famous film star had shot his load up her cunt'; unless, of course, he did it again before she had to leave!

Craig's orgasm had lit Jenny's fire. Although he was not so hard or stiff he had enough for her to use to build up to her climax. As her cunt dissolved into a pool of cum she fell off his body in a cloud of extreme feelings.

Susie and Mandy returned to the room bearing coffee and biscuits. Susie went to the sideboard and took the brandy and glasses.

"Well Mandy," she began, "I'm sorry that you didn't get a share of Craig's cock there but I'm sure he'll recover soon. I know that you've had it before but this will be your last chance if I have anything to do with it. Jenny has to go Saturday evening so she will need another fucking, possibly up her arse. She likes that now. She and Jim have done it you know."