A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Ohhh yesss! Ohhh yesss! Ohhh yesss," she howled as she squirted her cum all over Jim's belly. "That's what Susie can do, only much harder! It went all over Craig's chest. Ohhh my God, that felt incredible!"

Jim hadn't come; the sight of Mandy squirting her cream all over him mesmerized him. He pushed his ramrod to the top of her thighs and grasped her hips to keep her still. They were both soaked!

"Fuckin' Hell," he growled. "I've not come yet; what happened next?"

"Susie got off Craig and Jenny got on him. Susie took me off into the kitchen so that we could get acquainted, so to speak! Let's finish like this though!"

Mandy raised herself off Jim's spout and frigged him furiously. He moaned and exploded, his cum shooting out and all over his belly, mixing with Mandy's juices. Mandy continued until there was no more, squeezing the last drop out off his piss hole. After sucking their juices off his tool she bent down to his belly, her tongue reaching for the mixture.

"What did you think of my squirt? I'm going to practice until I can shoot it a long way."

Mandy licked up their combined cum with long strokes of her tongue. Then, without swallowing, she moved to kiss Jim. He didn't hesitate; he just opened his mouth and they shared their tastes. Soon his belly was damp but clean!

"I've got some more tales to tell you in the morning and I'm going back to Susie's tomorrow."

"I'll drop you off," said Jim as he began to suck on Mandy's nipples. "I still want to know about you and bloody Craig at the 'Lion'."

Mandy giggled. "Why Jim darling, I do believe that you are the tiniest bit jealous."

She palmed his soft fat cock and closed her eyes.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Craig had waited until Susie had fallen asleep and had then gone and had a quick cleansing shower. As soon as his head hit her pillow he was asleep. As the British say, he was 'shagged out'.

Jenny woke the next morning, not with pains exactly, but certainly with an ache or two, particularly up her back passage. She remembered with clarity being taken up the arse by both Jim and Craig.

She eased herself off the bed and padded into the bathroom. She showered in very hot water, having her early morning piss in the pan. She made herself a resolution; when she got back home to London she was going to get her own flat and be naked all the time indoors. Se would fit her bathroom so that she could relax and piss in the shower whenever she felt like it!

She was just about to get out of the shower when the door opened and Susie joined her. The girls kissed and hugged each other, grinding their pubes together.

"Craig's still asleep," began Susie. "Have you peed yet?"

Jenny nodded but slipped her hands down to Susie's pussy.

"Do yours on me darling. I just love to feel your hot pee. Are you going to fuck Craig before breakfast?"

"Not 'arf," giggled Susie as her stream jetted out all over Jenny's waiting hands. He was almost erect when I got out of bed just now. Let's finish up here and go back. I'll fuck him and you can watch if you like."

"If I like!" gasped Jenny as she sucked on Susie's nipples and handled her breasts. "Does a fat dog fart?"

In a few minutes two clean hot girls were standing beside Susie's bed. In the bed Craig was still asleep. He was almost on his back with his young virile cock sticking out before him. As they watched he completed the turn on to his back, his cock swinging in an arc to stand up straight. In a trice Susie was straddling him, her cunt poised above his bulbous tip. Jenny bit her lip as she watched.

"Watch now," whispered Susie as she rubbed her pussy furiously, creating the lubrication needed for a smooth entry. "You take hold of his cock and keep it steady as I get it in me!"

Jenny nearly pissed herself with excitement as she took hold of Craig's hot shaft. It was a good job that she had just been! She pointed it straight up in the air.

Susie was now so excited herself. She was making juice copiously, even dripping a little on to Craig's cock head as she began to lower herself. She held her breath and concentrated. Her aim was true and she slid quickly and accurately down Craig's hot cock until her damp pussy lips reached his shaven belly.

Craig's eyes shot open to be greeted with the sight of his beautiful Susie impaled on his rod and her busty friend standing beside the bed frigging her pussy for all she was worth.

Susie began to rise and fall slowly up and down his fat hard shaft, a big smile on her face.

"Good morning darling," she beamed. "Do you like this wake-up call? You can fire spunk as soon as you like!"

"Good morning to you ladies. This is the best fucking wake-up call I've ever had. I hope we can make it last!"

"We will be playing all day today so don't hold back. I want your sperms now but as soon as you can get it up again you can fuck one of us again. Mandy is coming later so you will be able to have her too!"

Craig reached out. He started playing with Susie's breasts with one hand and felt into Jenny's wet cunt with the other. She gave him full access as she pushed her sticky fingers into his mouth. He groaned as he felt his balls contract and his cock swell.

"I'm gonna come darling!" he gasped to Susie. She quickened her movements, lifting herself up his shaft in anticipation of his spurts. She felt her climax begin to gather.

Craig suddenly thrust upward deep into Susie's cunt, spraying his first shot of the day high into her love channel. She reacted to the exquisite feel of his hot jism by climaxing herself, flooding her tunnel with her hot cum juice. Craig pumped again and again and tried his hardest to fill Susie up. Alongside them Jenny orgasmed on Craig's hand, making almost as much liquid as her friend.

Susie collapsed on to Craig's chest, his big cock still embedded in her pussy. Jenny lay beside them, tears of happiness running down her cheeks. Craig put his arms around them both, caressing an abundance of smooth rounded bum cheeks as he kissed lips, breasts and nipples where he could reach them.

"My darlings!" My darlings!" he murmured over and over again. "That was fantastic!"

They lay together like that for a while until Craig felt the urge for his early morning piss. He gave two arse cheeks a friendly slap.

"Come on girls! Time to get up! I have to go to the bathroom."

"About time," laughed Susie. "I wondered when I would get to see you piss. Let me just clean up this cock before we go to the bathroom."

With that she expelled Craig's cock from her cunt and captured it between her lips. She pulled Jenny's head down to his groin as well and together they sucked the cum juice off his penis. Craig's cock began to grow again.

"Oooo look!" said Susie as she dismounted from the bed. "He'll soon be ready again!"

The girls pulled Craig to his feet and propelled him into the bathroom. Susie recaptured his cock and pointed it at the pan, resting his soft but fat organ on her palm.

"Now darling, piss for us! Enjoy a nice long squirt and relax!"

Craig had never pissed with a girl in attendance before, much less two! He looked down at Susie's soft hand with her long slender fingers palming his tool. He sighed with bliss and relaxed. His hot yellow stream jetted from his urethra and into the pan. Jenny gasped beside him and then reached into his strong flow as it streamed into the pan.

God he had a lot! Craig seemed to piss forever. However his stream finally began to wane. Jenny licked her palm to taste and then wet her breasts. Susie kissed him with the fingers of her wet hand between their lips.

"You guys go back to bed and love one another," said Jenny. "I'll bring you coffee and cook some breakfast. How about some good old fashioned bacon and eggs Craig?"

"Sounds great to me," said Craig as he steered Susie back to her room with his hand on her bum. She was, in turn, pulling him with her by his prick. "Don't hurry too much though!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Craig took my virgin arsehole with an almighty push," gasped Mandy in anticipation as she felt the tip of Jim's cock touch her sensitive anus hole again. "He got me all wet with my juice, just like you've done; then he pulled my hole open and pushed his cock right in me."

"Like this you mean?" said Jim as he thrust his ramrod deep up Mandy's arse. Fucking Hell, that felt good!

"Owwwww," howled Mandy. "Owww that hurt! Keep still a minute while I get used to it."

"Sorry love. I thought that you were wet enough."

"It's all right. I thought so too. I think that you got so excited about fucking my arsehole that your cock got even bigger than usual. There! It's all right now! Your cock feels great in there now. You can start fucking me. I want you to shoot your spunk up there this morning."

Jim and Mandy were, of course, still in bed. They had woken up together and had commenced to make slow intense love. Then Mandy had clasped Jim's giant tool and started to tell him, in detail, about getting her arse fucked by Craig in his room at the pub. This had so fired him up it resulted in him now being stuck deep up her anal passage. Of course, he just called it her arsehole!

He thrust his cock tentatively further up her tunnel. Mandy grunted and pushed back down his shaft. He tried again and again she responded.

"That feels fuckin' great Jim. Fuck my arse hard now! I'm getting ready for your spunk. I want your hot sticky spunk deep inside my arsehole! Oh my God, you're growing even bigger!"

Even Jim thought he was swelling up. He had a heart stopping feeling that he was going to totally empty his balls this morning. He couldn't stop shafting at Mandy's arse. He dropped on to her back and groped at her big breasts, pinching her nipples between finger and thumb.

"Owww, fucking hell yessss!" squealed Mandy. "Don't stop, don't fuckin' stop; pull my nips, pinch them. Keep fuckin' my arse, shoot your fuckin load!"

Talk like that got to Jim. He thrust once more up Mandy's arsehole and unloaded. She screamed and orgasmed, firing her cum juice out of her cunt as he fired hot streams of spunk deep in to her rectum. He did it again and again, almost feeling relief as his balls began to empty and his cock began to soften. He had almost thought that he wouldn't be able to withdraw from her hole.

Jim collapsed alongside Mandy as his cock plopped out of her anus. She grabbed him and kissed him fervently, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You've done for me!" she smiled weakly at him as they gazed at one another. "This bed is soaked with my juices! It was fantastic though!"

"You've done for me too!" he answered. "I'm never going to get any work done today. I'm knackered! No I'm not, I'm fuckin' knackered."

"You will fuck my arse again, won't you?"

"When I've summoned up some energy I will! Now I have to get up, get a bite of breakfast, take Joe to the job and take you to Susie's. I bet you get fucked again there! I don't know where you find the energy, straight I don't!"

Mandy laughed as she sat up.

"Come on! I'll get your breakfast then take a quick shower and get ready to go with you. What are we going to do this evening?"

"We are going out to eat and not to the pub either. Susie said that she would pay me up to date today so ask her for my cheque will you? She's had my account."

"OK," said Mandy. "I might have to physically drag her off Craig to write the cheque but I'll get it, never fear. Where shall we go to eat?"

"I think we'll go to Rossini's in Alcester. How does that grab you?"

"Wow, I'll have to put some better clothes on. That's fantastic, I love it there."

"Clothes OK," replied Jim, "but no panties. Do you agree?"

Mandy's cunt turned to liquid. "Right Jim darling, no panties tonight!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Jenny delivered the coffee to the lovers and returned downstairs to fry the eggs. Craig and Susie didn't acknowledge her, they were too busy kissing and fondling each other. Jenny popped into her bedroom to pick up a top and skirt to protect her from flying fat from the pan.

Soon she was calling up the stairs.

"It's ready now, don't let your eggs spoil."

The lovers came downstairs, wearing a robe each. Jenny wondered where Craig had got his from; his clothes were still at the pub. When she made a whispered enquiry of Susie she just said, 'I was a Girl Guide, be prepared!'

They ate their breakfast in a spirit of euphoria, giggling, laughing and touching all the time. Jenny threw off her clothes and served them naked with Craig taking full advantage of a grope or two.

"I must go up to the pub to check out and get my clothes," said Craig eventually. "I need to shave and hang up my suit and coat."

"I'll come with you," said Susie. "I need to find a butchers and bakers, at least. I'll go to Tesco's in Evesham for the rest of the groceries after I've seen Jenny off on the train tomorrow afternoon. You'll be all right on your own, won't you Jenny?"


"I guess so; at least it will give me a rest from stiff cocks for a while and my bum hole still feels a bit tender."

"Let's see it," said Susie, turning Jenny around. "Oh yes, your hole still hasn't quite returned to normal size. Let me get you some cream. I know; Vaseline is good for tender skin!"

Soon Jenny was spread over the arm of a chair while Susie ministered to her slightly pink anal passage. She was purring with enjoyment and Craig was watching with interest.

The doorbell rang.

"I hope that's Mandy," said Susie. "Answer the door for me Craig, there's a darling."

It was indeed Mandy. When she saw Susie administering cream to Jenny's arse she giggled.

"God, I could do with some of that with all the arse fucking I've had in the last twenty four hours. Jim has done me twice since we left here last night so with Craig's effort that makes three. Will you put some of that on me please Susie?"

"Of course," replied Susie, "there is no charge for nursing services this morning. Hurry up though 'cos Craig and I are going up to the village soon. He has to check out of the pub and I want to check out a butcher and a baker."

"You're going to let him stay then?" grinned Mandy as she flipped up her skirt to reveal a very skimpy white thong. "I'll come with you to the 'Lion' although Jane will probably piss herself as she gets your bill ready Craig! God, that's a fuckin' great cock you've got there!"

Susie turned to look at Craig slowly wanking to the sight of Jenny and Mandy's naked arseholes.

"Craig darling, stop arse gazing and go and put some clothes on or we'll never be ready. Jenny, will you please rub this on Mandy's bumhole while I go with him?"

Both Craig and Susie went upstairs.

"Ooooo, that's cold!" exclaimed Mandy as Jenny deposited a big blob of cream on her hole. "It's nice though. Rub it in gently; put your fingers up my arse. Have you ever done that before? Oh yes, that feels lovely!"

"I've only ever felt Susie," giggled Jenny as she thrust her creamy fingers up and down Mandy's arsehole. "Hers is so beautiful; Craig is going to enjoy it so much!"

"She's going to let him do it then?"

"Oh yes, she wants him to do it. Just think, when he's shot his spunk into her bum hole he will have done it to all three of us within about twelve hours! How does that feel?"

Mandy stood up, rearranging her panties and skirt.

"That's wonderful; I feel as if I could let Jim in there again soon now. He's taking me to a nice Italian restaurant in Alcester tonight and I'm under orders not to wear any panties!"

"What! All evening?"

"Ohhhh yes, isn't that horny. How about this then? I'll tell you what we did when we got home last night."

Mandy told Jenny about the pissing and fucking at her cottage last night. Craig and Susie came downstairs just as she was finishing the tale. Jenny, still nude of course, was busily frigging her pussy again!

The others left and Jenny collapsed on to the sofa to finish herself off. She was busy licking her cum off her hands when the phone rang. She almost grabbed it before she remembered she had to be careful. She thought it was Susie's parents' number so she lifted the receiver.

"Yes?" she said carefully.

"Oh! Susie? Is that you?" said Mrs Farmer.

Jenny explained where Susie and Craig had gone.

"Ah, so he has passed the test then? Susie is going to let him move in?"

"Ohhh yes Mrs. F.," sighed Jenny. "He most certainly has. Have you seen his cock? Oh no sorry, of course you haven't. It's really lovely though."

"I presume that you have seen it Jenny? Have you sampled it? I'm sorry; I shouldn't be so nosy! And please call me June."

"It's alright Mrs, er, June. Yes, I have to admit that I have indulged, as it were. Susie and I have both watched each other fucking with Craig. I've never had such a fantastic holiday in my life! It's been er, fuckin' great!"

June Farmer laughed.

"I think we will come over tomorrow morning on our way to the shops. We would like to say goodbye to you, well I know that Frank would, and just maybe we will get an invite to lunch on Sunday. What do you think?"

"I should think that would be fine. I'll tell Susie you called. They won't be long. They'll want to get down and dirty again soon!"

June didn't hang up but there was a silence. Then her voice came again.

"Sorry Jenny, I was just talking to Frank. Are you naked?"

"Yes I am June. When the phone rang I had just finished er, attending to myself if you know what I mean!"

June laughed. "That's so lovely! We're naked too, as usual. My Frank is thinking about your beautiful body ......what dear? .... He says, 'especially your gorgeous titties' and he has a big stiffy. I know it's only eleven a.m. but I'm going to have to have it!"

"Go to it June! Enjoy! Tell him if he's a good boy I'll give him a treat in the morning."

"That'll get him even harder! See you in the morning Jenny!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Then I tossed him off so that he shot his spunk all over the bathroom mirror! Mandy had to wipe it off for me; I was laughing so much. She wiped it off with her tongue!"

Craig, Susie and Mandy were killing themselves laughing with the tale of helping Craig to check out of the 'Golden Lion'. They had all gone upstairs to help him pack.

"Susie had to piss so we both went to watch her," giggled Mandy. "Craig stood close to her so she unzipped his pants, took his cock out and started to toss him off. He came too quick for her and she just aimed him at the mirror!"

Jenny was still naked. She told Susie about the phone call from her mother. Susie moved to pick up the phone.

"No Susie, don't phone now! Your Mum, June, said she was just about to deal with your dad's cock, if you know what I mean?"

Susie laughed, "I know just what she means. You do too, don't you Jenny you little sex pot you!"

"Hey, less of the little if you don't mind!" said Jenny as she hefted her big tits and rubbed her thumbs over her nipples.

The others watched her play.

As Susie decided that it was almost coffee time she went off to the kitchen. After a minute or so she called for Craig to join her. He was watching Jenny frig herself so when he left there was a big lump in his slacks.

"You are so lovely Jenny," said Mandy as she looked down on Jenny's flawless body with her long slim fingers agitating her clitoris. "I wish I looked as good as you."

Jenny stopped frigging, two fingers buried deep.

"Mandy, you are beautiful! Your body is gorgeous! If I were a man I would have my cock in you all day and every day. Strip off now and come down here so that we can love each other a little."

Mandy shucked off her small white top and dark blue skirt and dropped to her knees beside Jenny. She put both her hands on to Jenny's big firm breasts and squeezed.

"Ooooo yessss," hissed Jenny. "I love that; maul my tits about. Do it hard and pinch my nipples. Pull on them and make them sore. Then you can kiss them better!"

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers