A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie kissed Craig lovingly and he sat up on to the sofa. She handed him coffee, biscuits and brandy. Jenny helped herself but Mandy was more reticent until Susie encouraged her.

"Go on Mandy, enjoy yourself, please! Enjoy yourself and anticipate another nice fuck from Craig."

The four naked lovers began to settle down.

Finally Craig spoke.

"Girls," he began. "As a visitor to England I can honestly say that I have never been made so welcome by so much beauty all in one place. As you all know by now, I love to fuck and usually can't get enough of it. Today I think is the best fucking day of my life. I just hope that you are all enjoying it too!"

Susie went to the sofa and sat down next to Craig, taking his cock in her hand. It seemed to swell as soon as she touched. She kissed him and he kissed her.

"Right," she said, "Craig my darling, these are my fucking rules. We all get to see, watch and join in while we are here. Mandy you can have until she goes home this evening. It's her day off tomorrow so she can come back here tomorrow afternoon for a final fuck. Tonight I'm sure that Jim will want her home fairly soon. Jenny is here until Saturday afternoon when I have to take her to Evesham station to catch the London train. The girls can have you, if they want to, any way they both desire until they leave."

"Now, as to myself," she continued. "I want you to stay here for the next two weeks and fuck me silly every day. I want you every day for the rest of your life and I will do everything I can to keep you. How does that grab you, my lover?"

"Absolutely fuckin' fantastic," he grinned.

Craig kissed Susie again. He then cradled her in his arm as he finished his brandy and coffee. She was playing with his slowly growing cock. As soon as she judged it big enough she snuggled down into his crotch and swallowed him. Craig stretched himself out and groaned as Jenny and Mandy fingered their damp pussies.

Susie released Craig's tool from her mouth and admired her handiwork. She took it between finger and thumb and pointed it upwards. She looked at the others with a happy smile on her face

"I think he's nearly ready again, don't you? Mandy, my darling, although I will not fuck Jim you helped this man get back into my life so this is your turn, your last today!"

ooooOOOoooo

Susie took Jenny upstairs as Mandy moved over to sit beside Craig on the sofa. They noticed her take a firm hold on his, by now, stiff cock. She lowered her mouth and he groaned.

At the top of the stairs Jenny glanced into her bedroom.

"My God, what a mess," she exclaimed. "Did you fuck Craig in my room? Just look at the stains on those sheets!"

Susie took Jenny's breasts in her hands and stroked them softly. Jenny stood quietly.

"I'm sorry Jenny sweetheart. Craig just swept me off my feet and carried me upstairs. He barged in to your room, threw me on to the bed and ordered me to strip. He produced his hard cock and I just did as he said. You can have my room tonight."

Jenny looked through the door, still enjoying Susie's caresses.

"Did he come on my bed?"

Susie nodded, dropping soft kisses on Jenny's nipples.

"Fuckin' Hell," said Jenny, slipping a hand between Susie's wet thighs. "Susie darling, love me on my bed so that I can smell you both as we do it. We can change the sheets later, can't we?"

The girls entered the bedroom and lay down on the earlier battlefield.

"I was thinking," said Susie as she softly inserted two fingers into Jenny's snatch. "I was thinking that we wouldn't tell Craig which bedroom was which. If you're in bed first you should get a nice warm visitor."

"Wow," said Jenny, spreading her thighs very wide as Susie found her arsehole with another finger. "You said that others can watch Craig in action!"

"I'll come in don't you worry but you will be the one who gets the cock in you, that's for certain."

"In my arse?"

"Of course, if that's what you want. Don't forget that Americans call it your ass or asshole!"

Jenny kissed Susie with a wet open mouth.

"Doesn't this bed smell of wonderful sex?" she whispered. "It's all strong smells of stale cock, cum and pussy juice. Tell me what you did while I lick you out."

Susie told the story and Jenny made her come. Jenny made herself come as she diddled herself as she licked. When they had finished Jenny collapsed beside Susie.

"Can we go shower and pee before we watch Mandy and Craig?"

"Come on," said Susie, pulling Jenny up from the bed. "We'll go back downstairs all wet from the shower. Maybe Mandy will let us wash her in the shower after Craig has fucked her!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Mandy and Craig were thoroughly enjoying each other's bodies. They played with each other as they had done at the 'Golden Lion', taking their time about this, their final coupling of the day.

"I'll never forget you or what we did together," she said. "How a big Hollywood film star came and made love to an English country girl. How he had a big hard cock and made her come so hard. How he fucked her in the arsehole for the first time and she loved it."

"I won't forget you either Mandy. I promise. Your lack of inhibition when loving me has been a real tonic. Of course, Susie has a similar approach but she has that little extra something. I'm going to try and settle down with her."

"Settle down?" smiled Mandy. "I think that you're going to ride a roller coaster for the rest of your life. If Susie keeps this cottage I do hope I see you again, even if we don't get to do this again. Oooo look, your cock is really big and hard now. What do you want to do to me?"

"I want to put it in all three of your holes so let me into your pussy first. Then you can suck your juice of my cock and I'll stuff it up your ass to finish off. How about that?"

"Stop talking about it and get started," snarled Mandy with excitement as she spread herself on the sitting room carpet.

Craig took Mandy's ankles and folded her legs so that her thighs were resting against her lovely big tits. Both holes were open before him and he wasted no time in thrusting his big thick tool into her cunt. He began to thrust hard, with long quick strokes.

Mandy reached an orgasm in no time at all. The girls upstairs heard her cries as they turned off the shower.

Craig slowly withdrew his cock from Mandy's cunt, releasing her legs. He scooted up her body and presented his tool to her open mouth. She swallowed his thick shaft, wrapping her lips around him and sucking. He resumed fucking, this time in her mouth.

As Jenny and Susie entered the sitting room they saw Craig pulling his cock from Mandy's mouth. He grabbed her ankles again and returned her thighs to her breasts, this time making sure that her legs were resting over his shoulders. This freed his hands. He opened up her arsehole with his thumbs and literally forced his cock into her anus. He grabbed both tits hard as he began to fuck her hole.

Mandy squealed.

"Oh fuckin' Hell Craig, you're so fuckin' big! I'll remember your cock forever. Give it to me hard! Squash my tits hard! Make me come again!"

Craig gave it to her hard, shafting in and out of her hot passage as if his life depended on it. The pressure built and he could feel his spunk beginning its journey. Christ! How many times had he come today already?

There! Mandy climaxed with another of her screams, gripping his cock tightly. With a hard pull Craig removed his cock from her arse and sprayed her body with his seed. It went everywhere, on to her face and neck, all over her tits and filling her belly button.

Craig rolled off her, exhausted. Mandy rolled against him and started licking his body. She felt wet droplets and looked up. Susie and Jenny, still totally wet, were standing over them both. Mandy smiled and sucked the remainder of Craig's sperm out of his piss hole before standing up alongside the girls. They both kissed her.

"The water in the shower is hot," said Susie. "Help yourself and I'll call Jim to come and fetch you."

Twenty minutes later, after much kissing, a showered and dressed Mandy got into Jim's pick-up. She kissed him hard as he drove away, her hand in his crotch.

"Where are we going?" she said.

"Up to the pub for a meal and then we're off home."

"Yes. Home," said Mandy almost dreamily. "I've got some great fucking tales to tell you!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Susie, Craig and Jenny were hungry by now. Craig went off to shower and the girls raided the freezer, finding some steaks and some oven ready chips. They chatted happily as they worked, exchanging a kiss or two when they could.

"Is Craig going to stay here with you for the next two weeks?" asked Jenny.

"I don't know; I've mentioned it a couple of times and he didn't say no, but then again he hasn't said yes yet," answered Susie. "Oh Hell Jenny, I do hope he does; I want him so much!"

"Just think, you'll have him in your bed tonight. All that cock just to yourself!"

"Oh my God," purred Susie. "It just makes me want to pee myself just thinking about it!"

"I probably will piss myself just listening to you."

"Right!" said Susie, taking charge. "This is what we will do when we go to bed. You go first and then .........."

As soon as Susie had finished giving Jenny her instructions Craig reappeared, wearing only his boxer shorts.

"Hey," said Susie. "Come on, us girls are naked so you must be too. I haven't seen enough of your cock yet. Come on darling, here is your steak; sit down just here next to me so I can play with your cock when I want to!"

Craig grinned sheepishly and dropped his shorts while closely gazing at the beautiful breasts and shaved cunts before him. His cock lifted as he sat down on the soft cushion of the dining chair. Susie put his plate of food down in front of him and took the opportunity to stroke his cock along his thigh until he was half erect. Jenny stood and watched, putting her fingers into her crack as she did so.

They all ate without talking much. Jenny was bemoaning to herself that she was going home soon; Susie was wondering if Craig wanted her enough to stay with her for another two weeks, or even forever! Craig was thinking much the same, except he was beginning to wonder if he could get inside Jenny again before she had to go.

They finished the meal and Craig got up, offering to wash up and clean up.

"Thank you darling," said Susie as she groped him again. She winked at Jenny. "Jenny darling, why don't you go and get an early night? You will have a long fuckin' day tomorrow."

"That sounds like a good idea," said Jenny. "I'll go on up to bed now." She kissed them both. "Goodnight Craig! Goodnight Susie darling!"

"She's lovely," said Susie as they both watched Jenny's delectable bottom exit the door and begin to climb the stairs. "I've really enjoyed her being here. Her pussy tastes delicious too!" she giggled as she again took possession of a semi-erect cock.

Susie and Craig had an espresso coffee each, together with a small brandy.

"Darling," she asked, "will you please lock up for me while I go up now. It's been a long day. It's quite simple to make everything secure. Have another brandy if you would like."

Susie went upstairs and Craig went around the ground floor, familiarising himself with the locks and bolts on the doors and windows. He did partake of another small brandy. Finally he picked up his boxers and went upstairs.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"I feel a bit squiffy and very relaxed," said Mandy quietly as Jim drove home one handed from the pub. He had a big tit in his hand, pulling firmly on its big hard nipple. In his pants his cock was hard as Mandy's hand burrowed up his pants leg towards her target.

With a little difficulty Jim managed to maneuver the pick-up into the parking space alongside Mandy's house.

"Wasn't it fantastic, this afternoon?" said Mandy quietly, not moving her hand or her body. "You fucking that Jenny up the arse on the bonnet of the pick-up. I didn't know what to do 'til you grabbed my tit and told me to strip. I wanted your cock up my arse too!"

Jim kissed Mandy forcefully and then took her hand off his cock. He got out of the pick-up and felt in his pocket for the house key.

"Jim?"

"Yes." He turned around.

Mandy stood there in the bright moonlight. She had lifted her skirt and spread her legs, showing her little white panties. Even as he turned he saw the jet of liquid squirt through the thin cotton and hit the ground. His cock erected through the open fly of his pants, pointing straight at Mandy's cunt.

Mandy smiled as she finished pissing, putting her hand on her waistband, unfastened her skirt and threw it over to the door. She peeled her sodden panties down her legs and tossed them to Jim. He caught them and pressed them to his face, reveling in her combined pee and pussy scent.

Mandy had now stripped naked, still standing before Jim, legs apart. Jim grinned and wrapped Mandy's pee soaked panties around his cock. He began to piss hard and long all over her, making sure that she was totally soaked.

As he finished Mandy turned and mounted the bonnet of the pick-up, spreading her thighs.

"Now it's my turn," she said. "Fuck my arse just like you did Jenny's. Don't hold back; Craig got his big cock in there and I loved it! Come on Jim, I want it!"

Jim took himself in hand and approached the wonderful arse cheeks spread before him.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Craig did not turn on the light in the bedroom. The vision in the bed was half covered but he could clearly see her fully exposed bottom in the moonlight. Christ! What a sight! He took himself in hand and eased himself carefully on to the other side of the bed. The figure groaned softly and seemed to push her bottom towards him.

Craig carefully fitted his long hard shaft into the welcoming crack in the cheeks before him. The owner of the bum definitely pushed on to him. He began to thrust gently up and down the crack.

God! This was heaven! He hadn't thought that he could get it up again today but he felt bigger than ever.

Jenny had clearly felt Craig ease himself on to the bed beside her. God! She felt so excited that she wanted to pee again! Almost immediately she felt his hot hard shaft fit itself into her bum cleft. She just had to push herself closer. She knew what she wanted him to do to her!

She moaned softly as Craig turned her over on to her belly and then placed his hands under her belly, lifting her bum high into the air. She felt him refit his cock into her crack. She moaned again.

Craig put his hands around Jenny's body and slid his fingers into her groin, feeling her wet pussy envelop him. If he noticed that Jenny's body was a little more substantial than Susie's he made no comment. He was too engrossed in what he was going to do.

He began to anoint Jenny's arsehole with her juice. She made satisfying noises. When he had a little pool at her arsehole he pulled her puckered entrance open with his thumbs. Jenny's excretions disappeared down her hole. Craig repeated this operation three more times. Each time Jenny made slightly louder noises of approval.

Now for Susie's final hole, thought Craig. He took himself in hand and presented his big soft knob end to the asshole before him. He could just see it clearly enough to be accurate. He pushed gently but firmly and was rewarded by an answering push back and the disappearance of his knob end into the hot tunnel. He paused.

Jenny had been holding her breath for about a whole minute, anticipating the second invasion of her arsehole in one day. Now it came! She tried to relax as Craig's cock gained deeper entrance to her hole.

As soon as Craig was about six inches inside her Jenny knew that he was bigger than Jim. Not much but her arsehole could measure it! She moaned in appreciation as Craig thrust the whole length inside her.

Jenny pushed back up Craig's long thick shaft. He groaned and smacked her arse cheeks.

The light came on!

"I thought that's where you might be," said a naked Susie as she came into the room. "I forgot to tell you darling that we had fucked in Jenny's room earlier. Wow! I've never seen a cock up an arse before. Is it nice Jenny darling?"

Jenny turned her head to look up at Susie. Craig was still frozen in position with shock!

"He's bigger than Jim Susie!" she gasped. "I didn't think that it was possible but I can tell 'cos Jim was in me earlier today. I think he's gone a bit smaller now that you've caught him though!"

Susie laughed and kissed Craig.

"It's all right darling," she said. "I told Jenny that I would share you until she goes home and also we want to watch you fucking each of us. So let's get you all hard for Jenny again!"

She kissed him again, long and lasciviously. At the same time she slipped one hand through his buttocks from behind and began to caress his cock and balls. Craig's cock flexed and became ramrod stiff again.

"You planned all this, didn't you? You little minxes! You both need your asses smacked but hard! Ohhh God, this ass feels so hot and tight!"

"Go on then," whispered Susie as she nibbled Craig's ear. "Smack her bottom! Smack her in time with your fucks!"

Craig pushed his ramrod hard into Jenny and then withdrew, smacking both cheeks as he did so. Jenny squealed loudly!

"Oooooo yesssss!" she exclaimed. "Keep on doing that! Make me come! Fill my bum with your hot cum Craig. Fuck my arse hard! Smack it hard!"

Susie watched fascinated as her lover fucked into her friend's arsehole with big long rhythmic strokes, firmly smacking her cheeks as he thrust in and out. She stroked her soft palms over his own firm arse cheeks without realizing that her action was racing him towards his orgasm.

Soon Jenny was screaming into her climax, helped by Susie feeling under her body and playing with her clit. Craig groaned as Susie's other hand took him over the top and he shot his last load of the day deep into Jenny's back passage.

They all collapsed on top of one another as Craig's penis popped from Jenny's hot tunnel. They kissed and fondled each other, tasting all the secretions they could find. Finally Susie got up, took one of Craig's hands and pulled him to his feet too.

"Come on lover," she giggled. "Come to my bed and get some sleep so that you'll be fit and healthy for me in the morning! Are you staying down there Jenny?"

Jenny rolled back on to her front.

"I'm going to keep Craig's spunk up my bum all night," she said softly. "I'll only shower it out of me in the morning."

"That's horny, that is darling," smiled Susie. "In the morning come in and watch Craig give me my first fuck of the day!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Jim's hard fat cock was buried deep in Mandy's cunt. Mandy was on her back, resting on her elbows and looking down at the horny sight of the root of Jim's cock, the only part visible.

"Go on," he said as he pulled back slowly and them rammed quickly back deep inside her. "What happened next?"

"We crept in through the kitchen door, went inside, got nude and fingered ourselves wet. Susie was on top of Craig, fucking up and down his shaft. Ohhhh God Jim, that feels sooooo gooood!"

Jim stopped shafting for a moment and then rolled them both over so that Mandy was on top.

"Now fuck me like Susie was fucking Craig," he grunted. "Keep talking!"

"Susie saw us and beckoned us over. Craig had his eyes shut and Susie told him to keep them shut until she said different. She put our spare hands on her tits and fucked him hard."

Jim felt his spunk gathering at the base of his shaft. He thrust up at Mandy.

"No Jim, wait!" she gasped. "I'm going to try and do what Susie did! Just keep still until I'm ready to come!"

Mandy began to rise and fall up and down Jim's mammoth cock; faster and faster she went but she concentrated on holding back the tide of her climatic feelings. Then she couldn't hold it any longer.