A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you seen Susie's lovely garden properly yet Craig? I want to have another look at it in the aftermath of a rain shower with the sun shining through the raindrops. Come on, let's take a walk around together!"

"Don't wear him out Mummy," exclaimed Susie. "I shall want his cock again later!"

Soon Susie found herself on her own downstairs, her father having offered to fetch Jenny's suitcase downstairs and she in turn saying that she had better show him where it was. Soon she could hear Jenny giggling and then her voice saying, "that's so long and hard!" It didn't take two guesses to work out what they were up to!

Susie started to gently stroke her breasts and her mound as she looked through the lounge window into the garden. Her mother and Craig were just visible at the foot of the garden but as she watched they moved behind the rear garage wall and out of sight. Susie had to think what was around that corner and then she remembered. There was a long garden seat!

Susie kicked off her slippers and quietly opened the kitchen door and softly tiptoed down the garden on the lawn, ignoring the wet grass. Just before the corner of the garage wall she stopped. She clearly heard her mother's voice.

"Wow Craig my darling, that's a whopper! It's so hard too! You sit down there on this bench while I examine it closely. Oh my God, it feels all hot and throbbing. Let me . . . . ."

All Susie could hear now was her mother making 'mnnn' noises and Craig making his moaning "oh God suck my cock" noises. She retreated to the cottage and as she was putting her slippers back on in the lounge she heard Jenny moan, "oh yesss, oh yesss, oh yesss!"

Susie began to make some fresh coffee.

They all gathered together in the lounge once more. They laughed at June because she still had some of Craig's cum on her cheek and also at her father who had a tiny piece of his shirt-tail sticking through his zip flies.

Susie got up to fetch the coffee and her father followed her into the kitchen. He put arms around her from behind and kissed her cheek. She pushed her soft warm bum into his crotch.

"I can feel that Jenny has softened your cock for you," she giggled.

"She's such a lovely girl," said Frank. "She's so sexy too! I can't seem to resist her."

"You're just lucky that you're married to Mummy," said Susie seriously. "Very few other wives would react as she does. Oooo Daddy, I can feel your cock growing again. I shall have to suck it again one day soon!"

So Frank returned to the lounge carrying all before him, a tray of coffee and biscuits and a huge bulge in his pants.

During a less raunchy conversation June Farmer again mentioned that Susie's agent had phoned again. The TV Company wanting her to front a fashion programme had increased their offer. Susie refused to ring him, telling her mother to call him and for him to offer her services to other companies. She fancied doing the TV work but she felt that there were more interesting opportunities out there if only producers were aware of her availability.

During the course of the next conversation Frank and June Farmer offered to take Jenny into Evesham to catch her train. Susie looked meaningfully at Craig and accepted their offer. When she could catch Jenny's sole attention she indicated that they should meet upstairs.

In Susie's bedroom they embraced and kissed deeply.

"Susie darling, thank you so much for simply everything. I love to love you and to have you love me is divine. Thanks for letting me have your father, your gardener and your lover, sorry,fiancé. I've had so much love and fun and games this week I don't know what I'm going to do next week!"

"You will come again and I think that I will share Craig with you again. I've told him though that I have to know what he's doing, fucking wise, and that if I don't agree he can't do it. Now, you've got my next appointment with you in London written down and I'll see you then. If you want maybe we can spend some time together at my flat if I can't be with Craig while he's filming."

Jenny tearfully kissed Susie again.

"Oh yes darling, let's have some loving together soon. I love your body to bits!"

"And I yours," said Susie as she kissed her again, squeezing both of her breasts hard as she did so. Jenny moaned and reciprocated, pulling hard on Susie's nipples.

"I must try to grow these a little," she whispered. "You'll like them better then."

"They're just fine darling! I love your body so much!"

"We'll fix up a meeting at my flat when I see you in a couple of weeks. I will be ready to love your body again then!"

"I'm going to get a flat soon," sobbed Jenny. "I can't keep on living with my fuckin' parents, can I? They're not horrible or anything but it really does restrict your sex life, doesn't it?"

Soon Craig and Susie were alone in the cottage. They were sitting on the sofa, kissing and loving one another. Susie's breasts were exposed and Craig's magnificent member was at full stretch, not quite fully erect but enough for a double handful for Susie. She rubbed her thumb slowly over his red knob end, spreading his sticky juice over him. She let go of him.

"Come on, let's get changed and see if we can go out to dinner without being recognised. Then we can come back home here and fuck all night!"

"Home!" said Craig. "I like the sound of that. I also want to fuck you all night!"

"In all three holes!" laughed Susie as she ran upstairs.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

On Monday morning Susie had to phone Matt, her agent. Her mother had telephoned to say that he had to have some sort of answer to the television offer before she returned to London in two weeks time. Reluctantly she picked up the phone.

The offer was stupendous. It seemed that she had already met the producer who had been smitten by her looks, vivacity and personality. The job was hers already; all she had to do was to agree.

"Matt, do you get the impression that they will pay even more for my services?" she asked. "I want to do it and I don't want to appear mercenary but I do want to maximise my potential. What do you think?"

"They've already increased their offer once when I said I couldn't get hold of you for two weeks," answered Matt. "So yes, I think that they've still got a little left in the tank. Shall I go for it?"

"Yes," said Susie. "Accept an increased offer, subject to my being given a large amount of control of the content and also in the choice of guests. That will have to include non-fashion personalities and also members of the general clothes buying public. Tell them that I will be available for meetings as soon as I get back."

Matt tried to persuade Susie to return immediately but she refused. At this point in the conversation Craig had lifted her skirt and put his arms around her waist as he nestled his thick hot and growing cock in her naked bum crack.

"I bet that Craig Hudson is there with you, isn't he?" Matt growled.

"Yes!" Susie. She hung up and turned to Craig, grasping his cock as she did so. "Now Craig darling, was there something you wanted?"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Three weeks later, presenting contract agreed and signed, Susie sat on a plane streaking down the runway at Heathrow, heading for Morocco and Craig. Even at this distance the thought of seeing him again in about three hours time had her pussy leaking her juices.

Jenny had spent a loving night at Susie's apartment after, of course, attending to the light growth of hair between Susie's thighs. Jenny was going to go self-employed as Susie's personal beauty consultant and assistant. Susie would find her other clients so as to keep the taxman happy. Jenny was also flat hunting.

Craig had started filming already. The heat was astounding but the humidity was low so he was not too uncomfortable. The thought of Susie walking naked around the villa where he was staying kept him almost permanently hard. She had laughed out loud on the phone when he had told her of his problem!

Susie had cancelled all her other modelling assignments as soon as the announcement had been made about her television show. Additionally she was being canvassed by everyone in the business, fellow models included, about chances of appearing on her show. The programme was due to start in October with September being taken up with all the planning and promotional work to publicise the show. The show would be transmitted live. It was to Susie's credit that her reputation for professionalism was already earning her plaudits from both industries.

Back in Worcestershire, Jim and Mandy were officially engaged and Jim had only fucked one other woman since the announcement. Naturally, he had told Mandy all about it as he fucked her that night!

So, Susie thought, I think I've got all planned. Craig and I are going to spend as much time fucking and having fun as possible. I'm going back to the cottage for three weeks in August, secretly of course if I can manage it. Then I shall go to Craig's next location for a few weeks; I think he said it would probably be Australia. He's even got me a tiny part in both films! It's all going so well.

Susie smiled again as she settled into her seat, sliding her fingers down to her wet pussy after releasing her waistband button. She closed her eyes as her fingers began to stroke her clit.

The first class cabin attendant looked down on to her beautiful charge and gently covered her with a light blanket. Susie didn't notice; she was dreaming of Craig's lovely cock as she felt it pulsing in and out of her pussy!