A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh Jenny," sighed Mandy. "Your breasts feel so lovely. I don't really want to hurt them. Can, can I kiss them?"

"Of course you can," laughed Jenny. "You have to bite my nipples if you do that. Get them all wet and then start on my nips!"

Mandy set to work on Jenny's tits and she recommenced frigging her pussy. Mandy started biting and pulling on her nipples, still squeezing her globes with her hands as hard as she dared. That made Jenny frig harder and she shuddered into a climax, splashing her cum juice all over her belly and thighs.

Mandy was now fully committed to loving Jenny's body. Her tongue drifted down from her breasts, soon encountering the wet belly just above her pussy. She murmured her appreciation of the taste and continued around Jenny's cunt to her wet thighs. Jenny's hands were still between her thighs so Mandy began sucking on her fingers. Jenny was holding her breath and waiting; would Mandy start to lick her cunny?

Mandy made contact and gently licked into her crack. Jenny held her lips open and pulled Mandy hard to her juicy passage. She grabbed at Mandy's hips and pulled her over her body so that she could reach her cunt. She stuck her tongue in deep and began to lick her cunt and then suck on her clitty. Mandy groaned and collapsed on top of Jenny.

Susie and Craig found them still at it as they returned to the sitting room with the coffee and biscuits.

"Get the brandy out of the cupboard darling," she said. "I think they're going to need it!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Jenny and Mandy had taken no notice of Craig and Susie and had carried on with their sixty-nine until they had both achieved orgasm.

Susie had slipped off her clothes.

"Wow," said Jenny, her face literally dripping with liquid from Mandy's cunt. "I've come three times already this morning and not had a cock near me!"

Mandy had rolled off her and now lay alongside with a similar cummy face.

The three girls and Craig now sipped a coffee, nibbled on biscuits and drank a fairly large measure of brandy each.

During the idle conversation Jenny asked the question that Susie was dying to know the answer to.

"Come on Craig, I'm dying to know. Are you going to stay here with Susie for the rest of her break or are you going off chasing women all over the world?"

Craig glanced over at Susie and smiled at her. One could almost see the feelings passing between them.

"Susie is going back to London in time for July 1st," he said. "I have to be in Morocco to start filming on 29th June. Yes, I will be staying here with Susie until then. I shall have to book a flight or two but I will get my agent to arrange that."

Susie squealed with excitement and happiness as Craig uttered his confirmation. She flung herself at him, her arms going around his neck and her lips fastening on to his. The kiss went on for some time.

"Well Mandy," giggled Jenny. "That seems to have solved that problem. How about you and I going upstairs for a little lie down while the lovers get fucking? I need a piss anyway!"

"So do I, a piss I mean," said Mandy as she got to her feet, hauling Jenny to hers as she rose.

The girls disappeared to the hallway. Craig did manage to open his eyes to watch two beautiful rounded bums undulate up the first of the stairs. His cock stiffened even more than it already had. Susie pulled back to look into his eyes then she stood too.

She pulled on the waistband of his slacks to remove them. She then pulled his jockey shorts down to reveal his huge bouncing cock. She had to stop to remove his shoes but she soon had his lower half naked and her lips around his tool. Craig moaned softly as Susie expertly began to fellate him.

She sucked on his knob end, running her tongue around under the ridge. She made saliva and anointed his knob, allowing it to run down his shaft. When it was thoroughly soaked she swallowed his whole cock, sucking the shaft deep into her throat. Then she began to suck up and down his length. Craig moaned again and began to fuck at her mouth, reaching out to fondle her soft bum cheeks and to run his fingertips up and down her arse crack.

"God Susie darling, I think that you have the most beautiful ass I have ever touched," he exclaimed. He searched for and found her little puckered virgin hole. Susie slowly stopped sucking and released him.

"It's still virgin my love," she whispered. "Would you like to have it now? Feel me up and put some fingers in my arse."

Craig quickly transferred pussy juice into Susie's anus. He made sure that she was well lubricated before he attempted to finger fuck her arsehole. Then he slowly inserted first one and then a second finger.

"How does that feel darling?" he said softly. "If you like it I want it. I want to push my shaft up your beautiful asshole. I want you to grip it tight so that I can fill it up with my seed."

"You won't grow much with your seed in that hole," giggled Susie as she fondled Craig's cock, noticing that he was now making quite a lot of pre-cum juice. "Let's go upstairs and give it a go!"

They mounted the stairs arm in arm with Susie stroking Craig's cock and he with his fingers in her bum crack. At the top they looked into Jenny's room to see her and Mandy with fingers inside their respective pussies.

"Hey girls," said Susie brightly but nervously, "Craig's going to fuck my bum now. You two want to come and give him a hand, or two? He's really big now; come and see!"

Soon Susie was kneeling on her bed with Craig behind her. He was still caressing her bottom and feeling into her crease. He became aware of Mandy and Jenny's hot breath as they leaned over his shoulders to look down at his target. His tumescent cock was throbbing almost painfully, still ejecting pre-cum.

"That's beautiful," whispered Mandy.

"It's more than that, it's awesome!" gasped Jenny.

They both reached out to smooth their soft hands over Susie's warm smooth cheeks.

"Stop admiring me and get on with it before I chicken out!" said Susie nervously. "Come on Craig, I want you to fuck my arse, or ass, whatever!"

Craig took himself in hand and approached Susie's behind, dripping pre-cum on to her.

"Open her up for me a little girls please. Let's get her good and wet!"

He let go of his prick and put a hand into each of Mandy and Jenny's cunts. They made juice at his touch and he began to transfer it to Susie's waiting hole. She began to groan softly.

Mandy and Jenny now gently pulled Susie's cheeks apart revealing what appeared to be a deep round bottomless hole. Craig put his knob to the entrance. Susie felt it and groaned again.

"Wow!" said Mandy.

"Fuckin' wow," said Jenny. "Just look at that!"

"Just relax Susie my darling," said Craig quietly. "Here I come now!"

Craig pushed and the girls pulled. Susie gasped and Craig's cock popped into her past her sphincter muscle. He stopped. Susie spoke.

"It's OK Craig darling. I can feel that you're in and it doesn't really hurt a bit. Just take it slowly and see if you can lubricate me a bit more."

"We'll do that darling," said Jenny. "Come on Mandy, let's make saliva and drip it on to where they're joined. Yes, that's it; push on in now Craig!"

Craig pushed firmly and his cock now all but disappeared into Susie's rectum. 'God', he thought, 'it's fucking hot in there'. He also knew he wasn't going to last long in her tight tunnel. He reached around her to agitate her clitoris and found Susie to be very wet.

"Yes darling," she gasped, "fuck my arse hard now and frig my fanny. Do it hard with long strokes and fill my bum with your spunk. Make me come with your fingers. I'm going to come soon. I'm going to squirt!"

Jenny and Mandy were now silent watchers. They had their arms around one another, but were actively stroking pussies, rubbing breasts and nipples. They also had at least one finger in each other's arseholes!

Craig was moving freely now, still frigging Susie's clit as he forcefully shafted her anus. He didn't move too quickly; he wanted to last as long as possible and to give Susie her orgasm. Even so it didn't take long!

"God darling, you're so hot and tight! I can't hold on any longer. I'm going to shoot my load!"

"Just a few more seconds darling! I'm nearly there too! That's it, keep fucking my arsehole. Ohhhh yesss, fucking Hell, ohhhh yessss!"

Craig felt Susie squirt all over his hands. There was a lot of it. As soon as he felt her hot juices he groaned and emptied his balls into her rectum. He fired and fired, shot after shot. Susie squirted several times more; she had never done so much before and felt really excited by it.

Craig's massive cum began to leak back out of Susie. He began to rub her juice all over her beautiful round globes. Susie collapsed on to the bed, ejecting Craig's softening tool from her anus.

"Fucking Hell," gasped Mandy.

"Double fucking Hell," squeaked Jenny. "Just look at all that cum! We are going to be washing sheets this afternoon my girl."

"I've got some more darlings," came Susie's muffled voice from the pillow on her bed. "Just get them out of the airing cupboard."

"OK," said Jenny. "But we'll still be washing. You haven't seen the mess Mandy and I made of the ones in my room!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

It is now some hours later. Down in the sitting room of the cottage four naked bodies lounged on sofas and in armchairs. In the kitchen the dishwasher was humming and further in the distance the washing machine was sloshing away as it cleaned the stained bottom sheets from two beds.

"I'm going outside to catch the last of the sun," said Jenny drowsily. "Call me when the sheets are ready to go on the line."

"I'll put them in the dryer," answered Susie as she played with a thick fat cock. She dropped saliva on to the foreskin and swallowed the fat soft shaft.

"No, sheets feel nicer if they've been on the line first," said Mandy. She stretched and said she'd join Jenny outside. She and Jenny went outside into the sunshine, taking with them a bottle of rosé wine from the fridge. Jenny had to go back for a corkscrew.

"You were right," she said to Mandy when she rejoined her outside. "Susie's already mounted on Craig's cock and she's fucking him hard! Let's get this bottle open and drink it!"

They opened the bottle and drank the wine. The sun warmed their skin as they lay out on the sun loungers. First Jenny then Mandy stroked their palms all over their own lovely breasts and bellies and then on down into their pussies.

"I'd love to have my pussy shaved," said Mandy drowsily. "I love to see up your cunt when you open it up with your fingers and your juice begins to trickle out! Do you know how I can get it done?"

Jenny sat up and licked her wet fingers.

"You are asking the worlds best and most gentle pussy shaver," she chuckled. "If you like I'll go and get my kit and shave you now."

"Oooo yes please," gasped Mandy. "Go and fetch your gear now!"

Soon Mandy was spread-eagled on her lounger, her thighs spread wide apart. Jenny knelt between them and began to apply the cream to her little bush. Mandy's was not thick as she was blond but she had a nice covering nevertheless. Jenny took her cut-throat razor from its sheath.

"Are you sure now darling?" she asked. "If you don't stop me now it will take weeks to grow back."

"Oh no, do it!" exclaimed Mandy, making juice. "I'm so excited I feel as if I want to piss myself!"

"Don't worry about it!" smiled Jenny. "Just relax and do it. Susie often does. Mind you, I reserve the right to pee all over you!"

Jenny started and was soon removing all Mandy's blonde curls. Then she wiped her down with a towel. Mandy's eyes were closed. She bent down to examine her work more closely. She could see Mandy's urethra leaking a little urine. She softly kissed Mandy's vagina lips and was rewarded with a small squirt of pee all over her face. She gasped with surprise and Mandy opened her eyes.

"Oh God Jenny, I'm so sorry. I had my eyes closed. I didn't see that you were so close!"

"Don't worry; it's no problem," laughed Jenny. "Have you got any more?"

Mandy nodded. "Quite a lot I think."

"Go on then, finish off," said Jenny, not moving from between Mandy's thighs.

Mandy relaxed and let fly, all over Jenny's belly and pussy and splashing her breasts. As the hot piss spread over her body Jenny raised herself slightly and fired back, her hot pee hitting and spreading all over Mandy's body, really wetting her breasts.


Then the girls kissed, Jenny on top.

After that Jenny gently stroked Mandy's naked shaved cunt. Mandy moaned and spread her legs wider. Jenny inserted first one then two then three fingers up her passage, beginning to frig her firmly. Mandy clenched her bum cheeks and thrust back at Jenny's fingers. As soon as Jenny bent down and applied her lips to her clitoris Mandy thrashed into a climax, making loud squeals of pleasure.

Jenny looked up towards the kitchen window to see Susie waving to them. She waved happily back.

"Well Mandy darling," she giggled. "If you're wearing no panties tonight Jim is going to have a nice surprise when he puts his hand up your skirt. Make sure that you can grab the steering wheel if necessary. I would hate to have caused a crash. Let's go and play in the shower before he comes to collect you!"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"What are they doing?" asked Craig from the sofa in the sitting room.

"Well, I think that Jenny has just shaved Mandy's pussy. Mandy peed on Jenny and then Jenny returned the complement. Then she frigged Mandy off! That was Mandy doing all that squealing!"

Susie returned to the sitting room, looking at Craig laid out on the sofa. He was still naked, of course, with his legs stretched out in front of him. At his crotch his magnificent cock was laying between his thighs. Susie thought it was beautiful, soft now but still long and fat. Their combined juices were still glistening all down his length. She moved over to him.

"Well darling, you've shot your spunk into two of my holes already today. Only my mouth left to complete the set! It doesn't matter though; you can have any of my holes, any time, anywhere! Let me just clean my friend here down a little!"

She took him in hand and crouched down to do the job. Craig's cock was soon where he loved it to be, inside her mouth!

The job finished, Susie stood and spread her legs either side of Craig's hips.

"Just you watch now my darling and see how much spunk you shot up inside of me!"

Craig's eyes widened as he watched Susie open her cunt lips with her fingers and flex her cunt muscles. Her opened vagina filled with their combined thick white cream, forming a big drip, which threatened to splash on to his belly.

Quick as a flash Craig grabbed Susie's hips, raised himself and applied his lips and tongue to her cunt. He licked and sucked, arousing Susie once again. She grabbed his head and bent down to kiss him firmly, sharing their mixed cum and swallowing the result.

Susie collapsed on to the sofa beside him.

"Oh my darling am I dreaming or is it really you loving me so wonderfully. All I know is that every time you touch me I want you again!"

Craig turned, took Susie by the shoulders and kissed her firmly, his still slightly cummy saliva mixing again. His cock was growing slowly.

"Do you remember what the flower delivery man said yesterday morning? After you had taken the flowers? He gave you a message, didn't he? From me!"

"Yes, he said to tell you that you loved me."

"And? There was a question was there not?"

"Yes," said Susie softly, "it asked me to marry you! You didn't mean it, did you?"

"If I didn't then I do now," whispered Craig. "I love you Susie! Marry me! Please darling Susie, marry me?"

Susie moaned and kissed Craig again and again, whispering "Yes, Yes" every time she took a breath. She also pulled Craig over on top of her and inserted his cock deep in her cunny. They loved and fucked continuously, rolling around on the floor, first one on top and then the other.

Susie was on top as Craig groaned and fountained his seed all the way up her hot passage. Susie in turned raised herself and squirted her cum all over his chest and belly.

Slowly they returned to control, stickily attached to one another.

"That was some fuck darling," said Susie as she began lovingly kissing him again. "We better go and have a shower together to celebrate. We had better tell the girls too. I think I heard them go upstairs for a shower a while ago. Come on!"

At the top of the stairs the lovers met the two girls. Jenny was still naked but Mandy was dressed, ready to go with Jim when he arrived.

"Mandy! Jenny!" squealed Susie again. "We're engaged. Craig proposed and I accepted. What about that?"

"Congratulations!" shouted both girls together as they flung their arms around them both simultaneously. There was much kissing and crying but when it all died down it was discovered that Mandy was the one holding Craig's cock.

"Just a final touch," she whispered. "Thank you Susie for everything and thank you too Craig. I'll never forget you. Thank you Jenny for my shave!"

"I thought that's what you were doing!" exclaimed Susie with a laugh. It makes you want to pee, doesn't it?"

"Mandy is going out to dinner with Jim tonight and she's under orders to wear no panties," giggled Jenny. "Just imagine his surprise when he touches her up as he's driving along. I've warned her to be ready to grab the wheel."

The doorbell rang.

"That'll be Jim," said Mandy, kissing them all again. "Thanks again! Goodbye!"

Jenny went with Mandy to the door, just in case it wasn't Jim.

"Phone me in the morning and tell me how you get on," she whispered.

It was Jim. Jenny kissed him too and groped his cock before saying goodbye.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

After dinner and a few laughs and drinks Jenny cried as she went to bed alone. Susie kissed Craig.

"I'll lock up tonight," she whispered. "I think that you should start off in the same room as last night, don't you. It's her last night tonight but I might let you fuck her next time she comes here."

Craig put his arms around her and kissed her.

"Despite the fact that I'm a newly engaged person?"

"Especially so! I'm not going to cut your ration of pussy darling. As long as I have first call every time, that's all. Tonight Jenny needs a good loving from your big cock. Just come to me when she's asleep. Right?"

"Right!" said Craig, kissing Susie again. "I love you Susie darling!"

Susie locked up and went upstairs. Jenny's room door was not fully closed. There were whispers and giggles and sort of wet sounds. Then, just as Susie was partially closing her door she heard Jenny say clearly.

"Smack my bum Craig, smack it hard!" Susie heard loud smacking sounds followed by cries of "Yes! Yes!"

ooooOOOoooo

Saturday morning dawned; Jenny was to catch a train at Evesham station at four pm. She had dreamed of Jim and Craig all night, at one point believing that they were both fucking her simultaneously as she licked deep into Susie's cunt.

A casual observer would have thought it was strange to see all three dressed today. There were two reasons; firstly it was much cooler and was raining outside and secondly Craig insisted on meeting Susie's parents with some clothes on!

"But Mummy will want to see you in the buff!" giggled Susie. "She will be so looking forward to seeing what gets me so horny!"

But Craig prevailed and when the Farmers arrived they were still dressed. Their arrival coincided with the rain stopping and soon after the sun broke through the clouds. It became hot and steam began to rise from the paths and the flagstones on the patio.

Susie's mother and father reacted favourably to the news of the unofficial engagement with Susie's mother in particular hugging and kissing Craig almost continuously. Eventually she linked her arm through his and guided him towards the back door.