A Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

Both women were silent while their minds raced in entirely different directions. Kerri was unable to think of a solution that would make the woman stop and she reluctantly submitted to the degrading demands. She filled with horror when Laura's face came closer until the woman's lips brushed across her cheek, making her feel like a little girl on her first date.

Kerri knew the mother was going to kiss her. She recognized it was time to run and bolt from the place, but her feet were frozen on the floor. The hot burning lips traveled across her face, stopping at one ear before leaving a wet trail to the ultimate goal. Kerri's eyes shut and the lips found her mouth, which made her heart beat faster with anticipation.

The demanding tongue forced Kerri's lips apart and went into the hot mouth without further resistance from the teacher. Laura caressed and teased the inner reaches of Kerri's mouth like a true lover and the tongues intertwined, as the mother demonstrated superiority over the timid woman. The sinful actions made Kerri blush. Suddenly her knees gave way and the two women collapsed onto the soft cushions of the sofa.

The heated kiss was broken with the fall and Mrs. Perkins ran her lips to Kerri's ear. Laura still had a handful of hair and she held the imprisoned head absolutely still. "Did you cum for Jimmy? Did my little Jimmy cum inside you?" Her voice was soft yet there was definitely a tone that implied she wanted an answer.

Kerri was filled with immense shame after hearing the immoral statements and she tried desperately to shake her head in denial. "Naaaa, naaaa," she whispered.

"You're such a slut. Now I'm going to punish you for being a bad, bad girl," Laura said.

Kerri's heart rate was rising out of control when Laura jerked her head back and forth, demanding a verbal response from her prisoner. "Yes... yes, oh gawd, yes, he came inside... in me," Kerri whispered in a mournful voice. She immediately felt remorse for having broken a code of ethics for teachers.

"And... did you," Laura asked, as she gave another quick jerk on Kerri's hair.

Kerri faithfully answered the woman's remaining question. "Yes, oh yes, I did... I came and really don't know how it happened," she replied in an almost inaudible voice. "Oh gawd, I'm so sorry for having sex with Jim. He was so loving and tender and made me come and come so good. I've never had sex like that before... he made it great," Kerri said, rambling on and on because she knew her newfound master wanted to hear.

Mrs. Perkins beamed with satisfaction from attaining all the incriminating details and knew she had complete control over the beaten professor. There was no way Kerri could afford to have the particulars made public and Laura pressed in for the kill. "I want your little ass naked and you down on your hands and knees in one minute," she said with a deadly serious tone.

Laura had fantasized for years of dominating another woman and actually had a close girlfriend who taught her what to do. Her stomach was doing cartwheels in anticipation, as she watched the teacher's willpower slowly dwindle until there was nothing left but strict obedience.

Mrs. Perkins could see why her loving son had spoken so highly about his gorgeous teacher and it inflamed the mother's mind knowing her Jimmy had tasted Kerri's treasures. Her dreams and hopes of finding a loyal servant were being realized and Laura used every fiber in her body to prolong the battle. Watching the frightened teacher squirm and shiver with fear was truly fulfilling her burning passions.

"Get your clothes off right away... now! You are going to be my little doggie bitch for the afternoon," Laura whispered and waited silently for a few seconds. When Kerri didn't move, Laura stood up and gestured for the teacher to start complying with her orders.

Then much to Kerri's horror, the woman stripped her leather pants, revealing a black garter holding up dark, netted nylons. Kerri's eyes took in the woman's figure with a quick glance and opened to their widest reaches when she noticed a long, black dildo bobbing in front of Mrs. Perkins' pelvis. The reason for the bulge in the leather pants that Kerri noticed earlier was now obvious and the sight gave her an extremely anxious feeling.

Kerri felt fully intimidated by the larger woman and when Mrs. Perkins reached down to touch her, Kerri cringed in fear. Suddenly, Laura grabbed an arm and forced the teacher to stand in front of her almost naked body. "You heard what I said, start stripping now... or else," she stated in a most threatening manner.

"I can't, oh, I just can't do it... please don't," Kerri pleaded and prayed the woman would relent. The woman looked more determined than ever and it filled the teacher with panic. "Oh, you just can't do this, please don't," Kerri begged. She looked into the woman's eyes and noticed that her situation had grown hopeless.

The teacher acted confused and troubled and really didn't know how to get out from the woman's control. A shiver ran through her body when Laura's hands abruptly went to her waistline. Kerri's tummy rumbled when the nimble fingers undid the metal clasp and zipper of her skirt and let the garment fall to the floor. Tears came to her eyes and Kerri stood riveted to the floor in strict obedience.

Laura's fingers pinched the delicate elastic, panty waistband while Kerri's hands fumbled trying to block the woman's advances. A sudden slap demonstrated who was in control. The mother slapped Kerri's hands to the sides and the sharp sound vibrated throughout the room, as tiny whimpers of panic came from the teacher. Slowly and deliberately, Mrs. Perkins lowered the flimsy panties along with the sheer stockings until they were bunched on the floor.

The grin on Laura's face was wide and shameless, as she was extremely happy to be master of the teacher's destiny. Kerri stood erect and there was no foreplay or warming up. Mrs. Perkins shoved her hand between the velvety thighs and cupped the prized jewel. She looked Kerri straight in the eyes and squeezed hard. "I'm going to fuck you hard... just like Jim did," she whispered.

Laura cupped Kerri's precious mound and she used a most degrading gesture, as she pressed her middle finger into the wetness. Her emotions soared and the long wait to possess a devoted slave was driving her brain crazy with lust. With a deliberate push, Laura twisted Kerri's slender body around and forced her to the soft-carpeted floor, until the teacher landed on her hands and knees. The look in Laura's eyes was wild and she enjoyed having the vulnerable lady in such a demeaning position.

Why she remained motionless and didn't avoid the mother's assault would forever haunt Kerri. She sensed the woman moving behind her kneeing torso and couldn't resist looking. Glancing to the rear, Kerri saw the large, menacing cock bobbing up and down only a fraction of an inch away from its target. "Please, oh please... Laura, don't use it on me. It's big... way bigger than a real penis," she moaned in protest. "Oh, oh gawd, it's so thick... so long. I'm sure it's too big!"

Kerri really didn't think the pleading would stop the crazed woman. Suddenly the big pecker disappeared from sight and Kerri felt a familiar probing at her behind. Her head went forward and dropped until her forehead rested on the floor. Kerri's breath caught in expectation, as she rested on her elbows and tried to remain calm. It was almost like a movie that had played out many times and she knew what was coming next.

Laura's heart pounded when she watched the teacher remain compliant, waiting to be taken. It was the most erotic event in her life and she wondered how many times she had been in a similar position over the past ten years. Yes, she admitted, her girlfriend was her master and the controller of her inner emotions. She had a big distrust of most men and had turned to women for sexual pleasures after the divorce from her husband.

The first encounter with a lesbian had shown Laura a side of life she didn't know existed. She realized that she didn't love her girlfriend, but she certainly had special feelings for her. The past two years found Laura fantasizing about being a mistress and using her acquired talents on some unsuspecting woman. When she found out about her son's illicit affair with a female teacher at the college, Laura realized a perfect opportunity to fulfill her dream.

Mrs. Perkins guided the rubber penis between Kerri's velvety thighs and marveled at the beautiful contrast between black, white and the pretty pink opening. Her actions were slow and very calculated. She watched the woman flinch when the cock's head breached the opening and heard a dreadful moan when the thick shaft spread the pussy walls.

Kerri's heart beat out of control and she felt dizzy. Suddenly the head of the big pecker pushed into her most private domain and she uttered a deep moan of protest. "Aaaah, gawd, no... no! You're inside... your thingie is inside," she moaned without any real reason. "Oh, you're in... inside."

Laura grabbed the bare ass and dug her fingers into the tender flesh. "Oh fuck... fuck... fuck," she cried, as she drove her hips at Kerri.

"No... no, gawd, no. You're deep... so deep, I can feel it spread my pussy," Kerri uttered with a low guttural tone to her voice, as 10 inches of hard rubber entered her for the first time.

Laura understood a woman's needs and what would enhance the moment. She reached around the lithe hips and her demanding fingers found the perfect control button. She squeezed the throbbing clitoris, as if it was a personal toy, and Kerri's hips thrashed in a pumping motion. Laura drove her hips forward with the viciousness of a killer bee and embedded most of the monster inside the slave, bringing a loud cry from the crushed warrior.

Nothing seemed right, but Kerri wasn't able to control the unfamiliar desire. "I can't stop it... I can't stop myself. It's so big... so deep inside," she said in a ragged uneven voice. "Fuck me... fuck me with your cock, yes, yes, like that. Keep pumping in and out... aaaah.... aaaahhh," she moaned, as spasms erupted deep inside her womanly regions.

Laura rammed the big, black cock in and out of the pussy without sympathy or remorse. It was a personal vendetta and the satisfaction of having control over another woman was self-gratification only. Laura was a mistress for the first time in her life and it was the most rewarding experience. The result of the slave receiving total bliss was purely coincidental, but then Laura found Kerri's surrender added to her growing lust.

An orgasm built like a tidal wave in the ocean of desire and Mrs. Perkins used all her willpower to hold back the rising waters. Her hips jerked in a sheer random manner and without any rhythm. The strap-on dildo crushed her swollen clit like tiny fingers of a vibrator and the dam threatened to burst.

Laura knew a climax would drown her soul, but she still wanted to reap further rewards. "Tell me bitch... how did my Jimmy do it to you? Did you cum for my son," she whispered loud enough for the teacher to hear the demanding questions.

Kerri was a lost child and didn't know how to resist, so she replied in a fashion that made sense at the time. "Make me your bitch. Fuck me like I'm your bitch... yes, like that... fuck me like a doggie. I'm down on the floor like a dog and want you to take me. Yes... do it," she declared, knowing her remarks were disgusting yet the fact was hidden by an uncommon desire.

"I asked about Jimmy... answer me, slut," Laura ordered.

Her troubled mind accepted the punishment and Kerri continued her verbal ranting. "He... Jim fucked me hard. He took me on the floor and made me cum. I almost fainted... oh geez, his cock felt so good. It throbbed deep inside and made me cream like never before," Kerri moaned a confession that wouldn't stop. "He did it to me and I couldn't stop myself. He was so tender... so loving just the way a man should be."

Laura slapped a cheek of bare ass as hard as she could. "More! More!"

"Jim's the first man that came in my mouth and I almost creamed my panties when he did. I've never sucked a cock like that before... drank love-juices from a man," Kerri whispered, as she wondered why she was telling a strange woman such secret details.

Suddenly Laura rained slap after slap on Kerri's bare ass. She arched her back and left enough space to expose the smooth rounded, butt cheeks and gave the teacher a royal spanking. "Teacher! My, my, teacher was a bad, bad girl," Laura said and kept on spanking.

The chastisement aroused Kerri beyond her wildest dreams and Laura rode her like she was a bucking bronco. It was time to make amends for her sins and the penalty was welcomed in Kerri's bemused mind. No man had spread her universe like this woman with the strap-on cock and Kerri felt compelled to yield her spirit. Wave after wave washed over the sandy beaches and the orgasm was like demons flooding Kerri's inner being. "Gawd, oh my lord, you're making me cum. It hurts when you hit my bum... spank me. Geez, it feels good... soooo good," the teacher moaned. "I've been bad and deserve a spanking."

Mrs. Perkins stared at the gorgeous ass wiggling wildly back and forth, as her body tightened like a high-pitched violin string. She knew a gigantic orgasm was on the horizon and her heart pounded out of control. For the first time in her life, Laura was in-charge and in command of another person and it inflamed her mind like a blowtorch. She had been married, but honestly didn't think she had ever experienced intense passion, similar to when Jim and Kerri had sex.

Visions of the teacher sucking her son's hard cock filled her brain and then pictures of Jim fucking a puppy-dog Kerri on the floor pushed her over the top. Mrs. Perkins clung to the thrashing hips like they were her salvation and she pumped the long length of pecker into her captive. Laura spoke far louder than she intended, but her emotions were aroused to the breaking point. "Say it! You want Jimmy's cock. Tell me you want Jimmy's cock," she ordered.

Kerri teetered on the hump of ecstasy and heard the orders as a command she must obey. "I can feel Jim's cock. I can feel it deep inside and fucking me hard... so hard. I'm cumming all over his cock," she moaned in desperation and hoped to satisfy her lover. "Oh fuck, Laura, you're fucking me like a man... like Jim."

The confession of a lost woman sounded and the two climaxes traveled in parallel universes, as both women drifted into erotic worlds. Laura dreamed of being forced by Kerri and envisioned herself being fucked by the sinful teacher. Her fantasy consumed all reasoning. An earth-shaking orgasm rocked her entire body and she imagined being a slave to the gorgeous, sensual Kerri. Pictures of the teacher strapping on the black cock and using it on her created an erotic slideshow in her head.

The combatant was beaten and forced to surrender to the warrior. Kerri's hips quivered madly and she pushed back as hard as she could to keep the black demon inside her epicenter. Wave after wave of thick cream coated the wide shaft and Kerri climaxed without regard for the shame and dishonor she would feel later. It was purely sex and ecstasy that took over and nothing else mattered for a brief moment in time.

The seconds felt like hours, but eventually the spasms subsided inside Laura. She fell forward hugging the sweaty body and curling her long, lithe torso around her newfound lover. The dreams of what might be possible after hearing Jimmy's sinful confession had been vivid and almost surreal. To actually have them come to reality was totally mind-blowing and Mrs. Perkins was floating through heavenly clouds. She was not the dominating or controlling type of person yet for once wanted to feel the adrenalin rush when being in-charge.

It was true. The conqueror caressed and coveted Kerri like she was sorry for being so strong and masterful. The tenderness made the teacher feel soothed and she allowed Jim's mother to touch and feel her most secretive zones. Gently, Laura's fingers caressed a hard, throbbing nipple and then the other before dropping down to the quivering tummy. She traced trails across the velvety flesh and made the teacher twitch and jerk, as she reacted to the loving touch.

There were merely noises, not words when the fingers dipped into the soaked crevice. The sounds got loud and dire when Laura pinched the exposed mass called a clitoris and pulled the bud from its hood. Immediately after an orgasm, Kerri's body was extremely alive and sensitive and Laura knew how compassion affected a woman right after an explosive climax.

"I'm so sorry, but you are so lovely... so beautiful. I dreamed of making love to you after Jimmy told me what happened," Laura explained. She believed the teacher would succumb to any request or demand because Kerri had already proven to be totally submissive. "I can hardly wait until tomorrow. You can come here after school and I want you to be my master. Teachers should be the leader and control destiny!"

Kerri merely blinked a few times and wondered what on earth the crazed mother meant. She didn't resist, as the woman kept her arms wrapped around her in a tight embrace. They remained curled up on the plush carpet for a few minutes before Laura knew it was time to end the raunchy session. Her son would be home soon and Jim must not catch the two lovers locked in such shameless passion.

When Laura reluctantly released the tiny clit, Kerri felt a touch of regret. Both women slowly retrieved their discarded clothes and dressed in complete silence. Neither looked at the other and when they were fully dressed, Laura found her voice. "Tomorrow! I'll be waiting for you. Please don't tell anyone."

The surprise and shock on Kerri's face went unnoticed. She wondered if Mrs. Perkins was demented, as the woman seemed to think they were long lost friends or lovers. Rather than confront her, Kerri hurriedly left the residence and drove home in a trancelike state.

***

Some people emanated confidence and acted with assurance that they could do anything they set their mind to. Ward was one of those individuals and Kerri felt her stomach shudder every time he got near. He certainly held enough cards to have a stacked deck against the poor teacher and his goal was to deal a hand that would give him sexual pleasure.

How he got the information out of her, Kerri would never understand. Ward had come into her classroom at lunchtime and closed the door to give the room a dungeon like feeling. The physics teacher stood behind her desk and waited for the young student to reveal his intentions, knowing they would most certainly have drastic consequences on her.

It started innocently enough with Ward implying that she should invite him to her place after school. He told the shocked teacher that he was going to fuck her and make her his personal slut just like the other day. Kerri felt weak when the memory of what the student did to her flooded back into her head; or forced her do was more like it, she deemed.

Kerri did her best to convince the boy that she had a previous appointment with another student's mother and she just couldn't break it. Ward was persistent. He pressed Kerri for details and eventually found out the woman was Jim Perkins' mother. Ward quickly put two and two together and realized that the two women must have something clandestine planned, so he kept demanding more information about the meeting.

Kerri's mind was confused and troubled, which meant details slipped out before she could cover up. "She forced me... aaah, making me come to her place this afternoon," she said and immediately knew a mistake had been made.

Ward jumped on it right away and pressed for more particulars. Once he had a tidbit of information, it didn't take him long to attain the whole enchilada. The one major detail Ward knew about the beautiful physics teacher was that Kerri wasn't able to tell a lie, which meant she would be unable to withhold things. "Well... if you're not going to tell me everything about Mrs. Perkins... about why you're going to see her... well I'll just go see the Dean. I'll tell the boss exactly what his princess is doing."

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers