A Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers

Ward was thoroughly amazed by the intense lust displayed by both women and his cock jerked madly expecting a rematch. He watched the rounded butt cheeks tighten and ram the strap-on cock to the hilt; then relax enough to withdraw a few inches from the womanly grotto. His heart rate matched the two women's even exceeding their numbers near the end of the dramatic climax because he anticipated what was next.

When the spasms and explosions slowly dwindled and Kerri's orgasm came down to a plateau where she could resume breathing, Ward attacked. He grabbed both women by the hand and jerked them to their feet. "Let's find a bed. We need a nice big bed... with lots of room to fuck," he stated and followed Laura down a hallway to her bedroom. They walked across the room and the first thing Ward did was shove Laura face first onto the bed.

Laura quickly rolled over and onto her back. Ward sort of guided and coaxed Kerri to the foot of the bed and she took her assigned position without much hesitation. Ward watched the mother's eyes fill with tears when he hovered over her naked body, threatening to pounce right on top of her. Laura noticed immediately that the student was hard and ready for action and the wait had been the hardest of her life. Months, no years Laura reminded herself, she had waited and her dreams were about to be satisfied by a devilish young man.

It was merely a formality and for show when Mrs. Perkins pleaded with Ward. "No, no, don't... don't touch me with your pecker. I'm a grown woman and mother... please don't," she whispered, but really didn't know why. She knew; Kerri knew and Ward knew that Laura was going to feel the wrath of a big cock, but she pleaded in a pretense for innocence.

Laura couldn't hold her legs any wider and she prayed that Ward would quickly take charge. There was a loud pitiful whimper when he fell on top of her and hit the bull's eye. "Oh no, no, he's doing it... he's going to do it to me," Laura moaned in a frantic tone when the head of Ward's cock pierced her pussy.

Ward thoroughly enjoyed the desperate ramblings from Laura and tempted her by slowly inserting his ramrod an inch at a time. He really wanted to slam his cock to the balls, but the dire pleading from the lost woman was music to his ears, so he continued with a slow pace. "Oh fuck... baby, I'm going to fuck your sweet ass," he said. "I bet you haven't had a man in years."

"Ooooh noooo, you're inside... you're inside me. Noooo, noooo," Laura uttered in a low shaky voice. "You're deep... in so deep and oh fuck... fuck it's soooo," she whispered, but couldn't reveal to the pair that it was the best experience of her life.

Ward had heard enough and he rammed his pecker to the hilt, fully embedding it in the sobbing woman who was clinging by a slender thread. "Fuck me, baby... fuck me," he demanded and started pumping like a madman.

The orgasm was like the road to eternity and Laura couldn't wait any longer. "Oh, I'm cumming... I'm cumming so hard... I'm cumming, you bastard... you're making me cum. I can't stop, you bastard," Laura said, as she surrendered to the powerful lust. She waved the flag of defeat and climaxed like a real woman for the first time since her divorce.

Kerri lay at the foot of the bed and watched the amorous couple, as her emotions soared towards another peak. She was sort of trapped because Laura was spread out, taking up most of the bed. Her eyes glazed over and somehow her right hand slipped into the sweltering furnace between her legs. First her fingertips caressed and rubbed across her shivering tummy and then her middle finger curled around the bony pelvis. Kerri's skilled finger performed magic and she hoped the pair wouldn't notice her brazen indiscretions, as she fingered herself.

Ward felt Mrs. Perkins profound climax and out of the corner of his eye could see his lovely teacher touching herself in wanton fashion. He readily agreed that both women were sex-starved and he dreamed of satisfying their sexual needs. Laura was a mother and mature woman yet she was as tight as any woman he had screwed. She squeezed his cock like a vice and her legs flailed to the sides when the orgasm took over.

Ward held back as long as possible, but the intense pressure eventually overcame his determined stamina. It was the first time in his life that a woman screamed in ecstasy. He dug his fingers into Laura's nicely, rounded hips and released molten lava into her nucleus. His emotional roller coaster picked up speed, as he rolled over the highest peak, and he emptied his reservoir into Jim's sexy mother.

Laura wanted the sex to last forever and she clung to the young man like he was her savior, which he really was. For years she had fantasized of this very thing occurring to her, but life's true highway prevented anything so erotic or sinful from happening. The orgasms slowly subsided until they were like small waves washing up onto the sandy shores.

Mrs. Perkins was reluctant for the affair to end and she held the boy tightly until he pulled away. Ward's lust-filled eyes spotted the delectable teacher sitting off to his right and he noticed how exposed and vulnerable she appeared. With her hands pressed into her crotch, Kerri's upper arms virtually pushed her breasts outward so they looked enticingly mouth-watering. The nipples were rock-hard and protruded from her titties in an inviting fashion.

Kerri had worked herself into a frenzy watching the two passionate lovers perform erotic rituals just moments earlier and her emotions remained sky-high. Suddenly hands were all over her. She glanced down and noticed rough calloused fingers pulling one nipple out from her chest and long dainty fingers caressing the other. She watched her nipples get molested and her heart rate quickened.

Kerri was amazed when Laura and Ward reacted. Laura rolled across the bed and slithered up in front of her while Ward crawled behind. Kerri needed fulfillment and in desperation she remained passive and stuck between the two sweaty bodies. She was long past the point where it mattered who touched her or caressed her body. Laura began an animated kiss immediately on contact and molested the luscious boobs. Ward snuggled up against Kerri's back and wrapped his arms around her. He cupped her right hand in his and then forced them down to cover her bald pussy.

Time stood still and Kerri was unable to distinguish who was doing what to her inflamed body. Laura broke the heated kiss and devoured a hardened nipple, as her fingers moved to the shivering tummy and bellybutton. Ward made sure Kerri's hand covered her pussy and he pressed on the middle finger until it was embedded in the vast wetness. His other hand found the neglected titty and his groping was rough and harsh, which resulted in groans coming out of Kerri's throat.

Ward kissed the crook of her neck and ran his lips all over the side of her face. The hot mouth left her breast and ventured downward. Laura left a wet trail across Kerri's stomach and stopped at the delicate button, using her tongue to swirl in and around the indent. When the hips jerked to indicate lost control, Laura stabbed the bellybutton with her tongue in a fucking fashion.

Kerri's breathing was ragged and broken. She gasped and within a heartbeat she wound up on her back, as both Ward and Laura wanted more. Thankfully she was able to remove her finger from her soaked crevice, as Ward's hands grabbed her wrists and stretched her arms above her head. Laura's adventurous tongue licked a path of destruction across Kerri's flat tummy and found the gaping canyon at the top of her thighs. The mother had no trouble pushing the shapely legs apart and then she dove between the splayed thighs.

The hot poker slithered between the puffy pussy-lips, striking a fatal blow and Kerri's orgasm was instantaneous. Every lover and every fucker who had experienced intercourse with Kerri was doing it to her at that moment and she desired each and every one of them. The bitch's mouth took Kerri to the momentous crest and without warning Ward pushed Laura out of the way.

He was not truly hard but certainly stiff enough to fulfill a lewd vision. The student quickly moved between the widespread legs and displayed the perfect aim of a warrior. His long shaft bent on initial contact and held the curve with the suspense of an Oscar winning movie. Suddenly the rod sprang to a rigid length of steel and Ward inserted his cock into the tender womb with one thrust.

It was the most memorable climax for Kerri and she welcomed both Ward's and Laura's assaults. Razor-sharp teeth, which Kerri knew were Mrs. Perkins', cut into one of her nipples with precision-like accuracy and Ward's manhood robbed her last ounce of decency. The two worked in unison, as Ward lifted his chest to allow Laura room to move, while the mother encouraged the young student to screw her newfound friend.

There was only one thing on Kerri's aroused mind and that was ecstasy. Her body was alive and responded to the skilled caresses with an extreme desperation Kerri didn't know existed. She never intended on being a slave, but strangely she begged and pleaded with her molesters to use her, or screw her, or fuck her as they wished.

Ward pumped away like an untamed madman. Although he wasn't able to climax following the earlier orgasm, it enraged his mind knowing he had such a profound affect of a woman of Kerri's stature. He strived to bring her pleasure and enjoyment and pumped his hips, as fast as he could. It gave him more satisfaction than he imagined when he felt the explosive climax of his adorable teacher.

All of a sudden there was no movement of any kind other than heavy breathing from the three exhausted combatants. The bodies were interlocked in a tight embrace with no one really concerned what or where they touched. The calm seemed to last for an eternity and everyone was thankful for the sudden reprieve. This may have been the first orgy for the three, but it left future episodes a real possibility between the two grown women and the virile young man.

There were no apologies or excuses, as all three slowly retrieved their clothing. They dressed in silence and each was left with dreams of their own. Ward took Kerri by the arm and escorted her outside so she could drive him back to his car. Mrs. Perkins watched with a touch of sadness when the teacher and student left her residence and wondered if she would ever experience true ecstasy again?

Laura caught movement out the corner of her eye and suddenly noticed her son had arrived home from college. Fear and uncertainty entered her head when she realized that Jim surely observed the two visitors leaving their home. Jim quickly approached his mother from the back doorway and had a sour look on his handsome, baby face.

"What were Kerri and that dirty bugger Ward doing here?" Jim asked his mother who was in a dreamlike state.

Laura snapped back to reality when she heard the question and she was instantly filled with panic. She wondered how to explain to her young son that she just had raunchy sex with his devoted teacher and the hated student? Laura looked at her son's puzzled expression and searched for a response. "They were," she began, but had to pause. "They were here to discuss," she added, but again was forced to quit her explanation.

Jim stared at his mother and refused to look away. "He fucked you, didn't he? Didn't he?"

The mother was totally lost for words and merely stared at her son. She didn't know how to lie to her Jimmy and make him believe nothing happened. Tears welled in Laura's bright eyes and Jim knew the answer. He swiftly wheeled around and rushed from the room, leaving his mother staring after his fleeing silhouette.

Mrs. Perkins slowly retreated to the sanctity of her bedroom and threw herself on the bed. Laura sobbed for the longest time and eventually came up with a believable explanation, which she hoped would satisfy Jimmy's curiosity. When she went into the living room to face her son, she had a hard time looking him in the eyes. It took every ounce of her courage to tell the white lie, but Laura decided it was necessary. "Ward found out what happened between you and Kerri. He used it to blackmail me," she stated.

When Jim didn't move or say anything, the distraught mother continued. "I was stupid, I guess, but I didn't want anyone to find out what happened."

"Mother, for God sake, did you have to let the bastard fuck you," Jim whispered, which sent shivers down his mother's back.

Laura searched for a plausible justification so she could relieve the pain her son felt. It sounded depraved and downright despicable to have sex with someone other than your spouse when Jimmy said it in the manner he did. "It was nothing, really. He wanted to have sex with your teacher and he didn't do very much to me," she said and wanted to believe the lie herself. She looked at Jim and noticed his face appeared somewhat appeased after hearing her say that Ward desired Kerri more than his mother.

"Yeah, Ward's a real woman chaser and you have to watch out for his kind," Jim said, as if giving his mother a warning. "So the scumbag did it to Kerri while you were watching?" Jim asked the question and felt jealousy for Kerri and pity for his mother.

"Yes, he had sex with her," Laura whispered, hoping to bring an end to the unpleasant interrogation.

Jim realized that Ward took advantage of his mother, but that was of no more concern. He fretted over Kerri having to suffer a sexual encounter at the hands of someone as unruly and unscrupulous as Ward. Jim was content with the particulars told by his mother and luckily for Laura he wouldn't find out any more of the sordid details.

The remainder of the evening passed without incident and Laura remained anxious and nervous until bedtime. She went to bed at the normal time and sobbed on her pillow for an hour feeling sorry for herself. She was very upset for acting like a tramp and also for getting caught by her son, but the most disturbing aspect was that she found the sex rewarding and the best of her life.

Laura found it hard to get to sleep because one disconcerting fact kept running through her mind. 'Would you let him do it again,' she kept asking herself? It was a simple question and one that she answered with hardly any thought. 'Yes, oh yes, he can have me and use me like he did today.'

Without much hesitation, her hand slipped under the waistband of her panties. Laura closed her eyes, as tightly as possible, and she willed herself to sleep. Her plan might have worked except for a greater power of sexual dreaming. Her hand and fingers wouldn't remain still and soon her fingertips toyed playfully with the sparse curly hair on her pelvis.

Whether it was real or just her imagination, Laura felt something inside her womb and it was leaking from her tiny cavity. The remnants of the young man's orgasm seeped out and onto the silk material and her damning fingers went into the wetness, as if she wanted to verify an erotic fantasy. Her head filled with demons and it was they that forced her fingers to pinch the throbbing clitoris. She wanted to cry out loud when the clit was squeezed and yanked out of its hideaway, which made her hips react in a most defiling manner.

Laura feigned sleep, as the swift climax exploded in her guts and the juices flowed freely. Decency screamed at her to resist temptation, but soon her fingers were completely coated with creamy cum. She knew her soul would be the prize for the devil if she continued yet her fingers kept rolling the clitty in the vast juices to bring immense self-gratification.

The flames and emotions that had lain dormant for so many years once again turned into a raging inferno of lust. Suddenly Mrs. Perkins realized that she was in love with what was happening to her. She didn't love a man or a woman, but the passion she felt deep inside.

Laura eventually fell asleep, but it was a restless night of tossing and turning. She felt somewhat rejuvenated in the morning and knew her adrenalin level was still sky-high, which enabled her system to overcome the vast exhaustion and lack of sleep.

Mrs. Perkins did everything in a customary manner until stepping into the hot shower. One hand held a slippery bar of soap and the other a face clothe. When she ran the soap over her still flustered body, Laura imagined it was Ward washing her skin. She delayed the inevitable for as long as she could. Anticipation and suspense built until she could no longer delay lathering between her legs.

Her slippery fingers dipped into the heated space at the top of her thighs and Laura imagined a rugged well-built, young man. She closed her eyes in an effort to make the dream more realistic and then wondered what on earth was wrong with her? Laura wasn't one to get carried away yet her fingers did the unimaginable. The fingers of one hand spread the narrow slit until the vulnerable clitoris was exposed. Laura couldn't stand the wait any longer. Her fingers closed on the throbbing bud and pinched the tender morsel until she fell against the shower wall.

Her legs felt like rubber, but that didn't prevent Laura's fingers from rolling the swollen bud around vigorously in the abundant oil. Her thoughts soared into the twilight zone of ecstasy and she was mystified by the self-satisfaction of a sudden orgasm that consumed her spirit. For the first time in her life, Mrs. Perkins masturbated in the early morning, even before starting the day.

The hot water washed over her flushed body and the most wonderful feelings slowly cleared her head so that she felt fully refreshed. When the last spasm roared through her body, Laura realized much time had passed and she was late for work.

***

Many things were running through Sky's mind. He schemed and deliberated for days and left Kerri alone to give her time to digest her dilemma. Jim saw his beautiful adversary leaving the college one day with Ward and wondered why they would be together? He quickly brushed it off thinking that there was no way Kerri had anything in common with such a dumb jock.

His plans were formulated and Jim was ready to implement the next humiliating stages of Kerri's downfall. He planned to use sneaky methods to have Kerri act and dress in unusual ways before hitting her with an extraordinary strategy of deception. He considered it a brilliant scheme to force Kerri into a sexually compromising position with a man she hated because she thought the man was her blackmailer. Being a professor at the college himself and very familiar with everyone, Sky knew exactly who to chose.

Jim remembered having Kerri dress in a purely revealing manner after the nipple piercings and saw how embarrassed she acted. He admitted that she had looked seductive in a sheer blouse that put her newly decorated nipples on display to her students. Sky made sure he got close enough to some of the students to hear what they said about the overly conservative teacher and their comments made him even more determined.

It was funny how people got comfortable with something strange around them and after a while they didn't even know the thing existed. That was the case with Jim when he sat at the back of the classroom, as the students completely ignored the fact he was part of the faculty and carried on as if he wasn't there. Jim heard the male students talk about Kerri and every one of them thought she was the sexiest teacher alive.

What really got Jim's passions aroused was when he overheard the professed lesbian, Wendy Lowe, talking about Kerri to her lady friends. He had no idea that Wendy actually wanted him to hear everything. Ward listened to the student telling her friends how much she would like to get the teacher alone and how she would show Kerri the finer side of girlie loving. Hearing the girls giggle and chat over how erotic and sluttish their physics teacher dressed encouraged Jim to pursue a partner in crime.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers