A Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,281 Followers

Jim mistook Wendy for a naïve, young student who could be outsmarted easily by someone like him. From the first day of classes, he realized the girl was a leader and several of the other girls followed her around the school like loyal servants. His main concern was befriending the girl and becoming someone she trusted. Everything went well with their relationship and once he confirmed his acceptance of her sexuality, their friendship bosomed.

After he heard Wendy talking about Kerri, Jim decided to trust the girl. He got Wendy aside one afternoon and brought up the time he noticed her coming out of the staff washroom, which seemed odd at the time. Jim guessed from the radiant flush on the teacher's face when she exited the washroom that something provocative and sexual had occurred. "Last Wednesday you and Kerri were in the washroom... the staff washroom together," he blurted out.

It quickly became apparent that the student liked using shock treatment and Wendy believed it would make her appear unique and mature. "Who wouldn't want to be alone with her... with such a sexy woman. She's my new girlfriend," she said and grinned.

Jim knew the two had been together for about thirty minutes and he had to know. "What happened? What did you do to her," he asked?

"I don't know if I should tell you. You'll spread it all over the school," Wendy said with a big glow on her face. "What do you think I did?"

"Don't worry... I won't tell anyone. I just want to know... know what happened, as you were in there for a long time," Jim said.

Wendy exuded confidence and relished having the young teacher almost begging her for info. "What do you think I would do when such a sexy bitch won't leave me alone? I fucked her... fucked her right there in the stall," she declared, as her face lit up with the biggest grin. "I can't remember a bitch cumming so hard. She was totally fantastic. I almost choked when she filled my mouth with a river of girlie cum."

Wendy definitely embellished the episode, but that was how she did things, as she wanted to prove her power and superiority. "I have to admit that she has the sweetest, shaved pussy. I've never had a girlfriend cum so fast... and so easy," she said and noticed the unintended shock, although brief, on Jim's face. Wendy grinned knowing her words had a drastic effect on the young professor.

The girl's brazen statements shocked Jim at first, but he assumed the quick cover-up would hide his astonishment. Their friendship was a union made in hell. Wendy wanted the world to know about her affair with Kerri, but she was smart enough to realize it had to be kept fairly secret. Jim had full control over one of the most esteemed professors and he wanted to tell someone so bad it hurt. "You see... well, I discovered something in Kerri's past... something she doesn't and can't have revealed," he said.

"Yeah, right," Wendy said in a jesting manner.

"I can make her do anything... any fucking thing I want," Jim replied. "I love making her wear certain clothes."

"I thought something was up... when she wore that fucking top. The thing was so see-through and I still can't believe she wore it," Wendy replied. "Makes sense now."

"Shit, when I got her to wear the blouse... I really didn't think it was that revealing. It actually turned out better than I imagined."

"Boy... did it ever. That was the reason I got her in the washroom. I fucking knew she wasn't going to stop me... so I made her cum like a little girl... right in the fucking stall!"

"I'm telling you in confidence."

"Yeah, I know."

"Make sure you don't tell anyone that I'm blackmailing her... not even your girlfriends," Jim said in a serious tone. "Your days at the college are numbered if you squeal... piss me off."

Wendy merely laughed. "Don't worry, I won't tell. Besides, the girls have already inducted the lovely professor into our sorority," she revealed. "She's now a converted lesbian."

"Huuummm," Jim replied, as he didn't know what else to say.

Wendy dearly wanted the world to know about her control over Kerri and everything that happened during the initiation, but she was smart enough to realize it had to be kept a secret. "What do you plan next," she asked the young professor?

"I want her to wear sexy clothes... more revealing clothes like before," Jim said. "Do you have any ideas of what I should make her wear?"

The two discussed the matter of the best attire for Kerri. Jim got most of his inspiration from television and off the Internet, but Wendy gave him some ideas. He saw women dressed in certain fashions that radiated sexual implications and he wanted Kerri to walk around in a similar manner. Jim decided Kerri's deportment was far too conservative so he planned for an outfit that would make her look seductive.

Jim formalized his plan shortly after talking with Wendy. First he would degrade the poor physics teacher a little more and then force her to have sex with someone Kerri would never tolerate. It took no time for Jim to acquire the clothes for his scheme and he left a bag of the items hanging on the outside mirror of Kerri's car shortly before quitting time one day. He knew she would find the garments and chuckled at the bold maneuver, knowing how surprised Kerri would be.

When Kerri left the school that fateful day and saw the plastic, shopping bag on the driver's mirror, her heart stopped. She hesitated before opening it, as she was afraid to see what lay in store. A small folded note was pinned to some sheer, white material and it obviously contained her fortune. Not wanting anyone to see her, Kerri quickly got into the car before removing the message from the bag.

'These clothes were picked out especially for you. They will make you look beautiful and sexy. I need not tell you what will happen if you don't follow my instructions to a tee,' Sky's note said in bold type. Not wanting to see what the clothes look like, Kerri started her car and drove home in a dreamlike trance.

Kerri got home and waited several minutes before being able to work up enough courage to open the bag. She pulled out the clothes and uttered a shocked gasp because every garment was far more revealing and enticing than anything she would wear. There was a tight fitting t-shirt, which was extremely transparent. Kerri never liked wearing white because the color just didn't hide much and besides the material of this shirt was way too sheer.

Next she held up a pair of stretchy pants that looked much smaller than need be. Kerri hated seeing women dressed in tight, exercise leotards and she thought such sportswear showed every curve of a woman's body and didn't leave much to the imagination. Upon checking the garment tags, Kerri noticed that they indicated the correct size even though the clothing appeared small.

The directions in the note had been very specific, indicating the blackmailer knew her routine. She was to jog through the same park that she used on a daily basis to exercise. Kerri normally jogged or walked through the park nearest her home to stay in shape and anyone who knew her was aware of her customary routine of doing laps around the perimeter. Luckily the path was fairly curved and windy, as it went through some wooded areas and offered some protection, or so she thought.

Kerri read the note over and over. Her mind kept flashing to her blackmailer, but she still wasn't able to put a face to the name. She wondered if Sky would be in the park, but guessed that he would be, just to ensure she obeyed the smutty demands. A shiver ran up and down her back when she prayed that no one she knew would be in the park to see her dressed in the flamboyant manner.

The note kept ringing in her ears. 'You are to wear these clothes plus running shoes, nothing else! No bra, no panties, no socks,' the blackmailer had written. 'And make sure you jog three laps like you normally do.'

When Kerri read the explicit detail, she knew Sky was aware of her normal routine. In a silly attempt to find more clothes, she actually looked in the empty bag, but the two garments were the sum of what Sky demanded she wear. Then she held up the shirt and black leotards and blushed a bright shade of red, as she visualized doing her exercise in the familiar community park.

Her fingers literally vibrated when she removed her clothing in preparation for the dreaded event. It didn't take long to put on Sky's skimpy clothes and Kerri glanced in the bedroom mirror at her reflection. Instant horror covered her pretty face, as she imagined being seen in public dressed in the overly revealing outfit.

Kerri looked in the mirror and slowly turned all the way around. The tight leotards hugged every curve and she noticed how the stretchy crotch sucked up into the crevice between her legs. Kerri arranged the material so it didn't reveal her puffy labia, but the obscene image only remained obscure for two or three steps. Try as she may, there was no way of keeping the stretchy garment from cutting into her slit every time she walked. When her most private parts were openly displayed, Kerri wondered what people would think of her.

Casting a glance at her upper torso brought further turmoil. Kerri's eyes got bigger at the sight of her boobs showing through the top and she noticed the shinny golden charms dangling seductively from her nipples. Dressing to comply with Sky's demands was more difficult than she imagined, as she hardly ever dressed in a risqué fashion. The time stipulated in the note was five o'clock and Kerri's confidence quickly disappeared with the hour hand striking five.

Kerri took one last look at her attire before departing for the park. The distasteful image made her decide to slip on a pair of panties in an attempt to hide the obvious camel-toe so rudely exhibited in the mirror. The term alone sent a shiver down her spine. That was what young students called it when a woman dressed in such tight pants that the embedded material framed her pussy lips. The panties certainly helped her cause, but doubt quickly set in when she wondered what Sky would do if he noticed panty lines.

With a shrug of defeat, Kerri slowly removed the extra piece of clothing and dressed as her blackmailer ordered. The threat of Sky telling her family and college directors about her past indiscretions scared her into submission. Kerri reasoned that as long as she kept moving and jogging, no one would notice her obvious lewd exhibitionism.

It was a beautiful day with the sun moving in and out of the clouds. The temperature was balmy for the time of year and a light wind blew, which was certain to cause Kerri some discomfort. She left the friendly confines of her home and swiftly made her way to her car. Kerri felt some relief when she reached the car, but that was short-lived, as she glanced down at her chest. Her nipples were swollen from the cool breeze and she couldn't remember the buds so big or erect, which caused her to shiver with rising anxiety.

It had to be the worst day of her life. A tear trickled down her rosy cheek and she welcomed the short drive even knowing the solitude was only temporary. The parking area was fairly deserted, which she found nice, but Kerri still hesitated many minutes before working up enough courage to begin the torturous ordeal. The thought of jogging around the park virtually in the nude was terrifying so she decided to do the three circuits as fast as she could. Kerri didn't want to linger or stay in the public spotlight any longer than necessary.

The start was traumatic. Kerri hit the path running and she was barely into the first turn when she encountered the first male jogger. The man's eyes said it all. He stared straight at her chest and even though she held her arms up to shield herself, it was obvious he enjoyed the spectacular voyeurism. Kerri shivered in the shame and she grit her teeth in an effort to endure the humiliation.

There were many joggers and walkers doing their daily routines and Kerri managed to ignore the many leering glances after the first few passed. She dared not look down or notice what she looked like while jogging, as the numerous startled looks from passersby were enough to indicate she was putting on a show. When the third circuit was completed, Kerri rushed to her car, as her heart beat very rapidly from both strenuous exercise and anticipation.

A sudden realization hit Kerri. At no time during the affair had she noticed or even looked to see if her blackmailer was watching. She had been so upset from being forced to act like an exhibitionist that the only thing on her mind was completing the jog and keeping her sanity. Kerri had not watched for a familiar face and it enraged her to know that Sky had made her act so foolishly.

The jogging was much faster than Kerri was used to and it caused her to break out in a profuse sweat. Her heart rate slowly returned to normal during the drive home and she wasn't happy until she was inside her cozy home. Kerri uttered a big sigh of relief to have the horrible event over with and she went straight to her bedroom to change out of the soiled clothes. The exhausting humiliation in front of many people had been hard to endure, but she hoped that her actions had satisfied Sky's demands.

The memory of the exhibitionism remained vivid in Kerri's mind and she couldn't get the lewd reflection in the bedroom mirror out of her head. The sheer white shirt stuck to her chest like the material was glued to her skin and the top got visibly transparent as it got wet and wetter. By the time she got home after the jog, her dark, hardened nipples were brazenly obvious. The two swollen, pierced buds were plainly visible through the see-through material.

Kerri shed many tears of regret after the incident, as the resultant panic response of being vulnerably exposed in front of a bunch of strangers became increasingly real to her. Those people would never know that she was forced to dress in such an exhibitionist fashion. Kerri couldn't forget the ogling of the passersby, as they mentally undressed her during the shameful jog through the park. The profoundly obvious jet-black leotard embedded in her crotch like an obscene gesture of a wanton slut would remain etched in her memory forever.

Kerri vowed to never forgive Sky for making her feel so violated.

THE END

Please email your comments or suggestions as I truly appreciate them.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,281 Followers