A Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,287 Followers

Ward made the bold statement and turned towards the classroom door, pretending to leave for the Dean's office. "If I don't hear the truth... I'll tell everything. Your reputation will be ruined!"

Kerri blurted it out without thinking, as self-preservation was foremost on her mind. "She... Mrs. Perkins forced me... had sex with me. It was so awful and I couldn't stop her," she said, but the confession didn't stop. "Her son... Jim told her..." Kerri paused and realized immediately that she had made another mistake.

Ward pounced! He knew the teacher couldn't lie so he demanded details. "Jim? I noticed he was infatuated with you the other day," he said and stared directly into her worried eyes. "He banged you... didn't he?"

"Aaah, when you blackmailed me... aaah, I mean, when Sky blackmailed me, he forced me to have sex with Jim. He must have told his mother... told Mrs. Perkins what happened and then she was furious... made me come to her place," Kerri said, knowing it was a big mistake to reveal the incriminating details. "She was so strong... demanding. It was awful."

Ward wouldn't let her look away. "Yeah... what else?"

"She used a big thing... oh, it was so big and black," Kerri uttered the damning statement and waited a few seconds before she could continue. "Now she wants me to do it to her this afternoon... just like she did to me."

Ward correctly assumed that Mrs. Perkins was subservient. He didn't know the woman but hoped she was half as gorgeous as his slave Kerri. Ward sensed the woman's anxiety and guilt and decided he knew enough to gain control of the two sexy women. The boy had no brain in school but he was a master in deception. "Great! I'm going to come with you to see this Mrs. Perkins. We'll see how much she likes being used," he whispered in a civil tone.

Kerri couldn't believe that she had confessed her sins to the young man and stared at Ward with a bewildered look. "Aaah, aaah, what?"

"I'll meet you here after last class. We can go together," Ward said and strutted out of the room with the utmost confidence.

***

The remainder of the school day was a blur to Kerri and the stress and trepidation built minute by minute. When Ward's handsome, rugged face peered around the corner of her classroom doorway, Kerri's heart skipped a few beats. She hesitated long enough for the young man to motion that it was time to leave for the rendezvous.

Kerri felt like she had betrayed a trust by inviting the young student along to visit Mrs. Perkins. But did she have a choice, she wondered, and knew that the boy held the controlling hand. Ward understood that his demands would not be refused and marveled at his good fortune. The pair went to Kerri's car and drove to the intended address without much being said other than talk of the weather and time of day.

They arrived at the Perkins' and Kerri's heart began to beat rapidly with anxiety. Both got out of the car and walked to the door with Kerri leading the way. The door opened on the first light knock and Mrs. Perkins' face turned stoic at the sight of a stranger.

Kerri felt obligated to explain the situation, as best she could, but the words didn't come easy. "I... I've invited Ward," she began and paused trying to find the correct thing to say. "He knows... knows what happened between us and made me bring him here," she whispered with the silly belief that Ward was not listening.

Kerri looked into the eyes of Jim's mother and hoped that the woman would understand her hopeless predicament. Neither woman knew what would happen and were willing to leave it up to fate. Laura held the door open, as an invitation to Kerri and Ward and they entered, going into the cozy living room. Ward took a seat on a sofa, which was on one side of the room, while the women each took an easy chair on either side of it. The young man smiled when he noticed the hesitation and nervousness shown by the two women and he wanted to play the suspense angle for all it was worth. Ward found the drama truly exhilarating and his excitement kept building.

Ward readily understood that nothing was going to happen unless he took charge so he forged ahead. "I know what happened between you two and I am positive that you wouldn't want people knowing that the college professor is fucking around with the beautiful, sexy mom of one of her associates," he stated and his reference turned Laura's face a blushing red. Although she tried to look her best, it made her feel embarrassed when someone actually gave her a compliment.

Ward planned to take advantage of the naïve side of both women. He stared in wonderment at the tall, lanky mother and marveled at how luscious her body was even though she had to be in her late thirty's, maybe early forties. He noticed the two glorious mounds barely held in place by the sheer material of her blouse and swore he could see dark colored nipples. The mother seemed to be almost trembling in her seat and Ward felt aroused seeing her dressed in tight leather pants, which made her legs appear overly long.

Laura appeared to have a lost look in her eyes and Ward could see that she was looking his body up and down intently. "I'm here to have sex with you," he said and looked directly into Mrs. Perkins eyes. "It's time mommy had some hard cock."

The brazen statement from the young man turned Laura's stomach into a quivering mess. Neither blinked and she stared into the dark, controlling eyes, wondering if she was strong enough to resist. Laura marveled at the handsome young man and the silliest thing popped into her head. She thought back and tried to remember the last time she was with a real man. Then her heart almost stopped when Ward quickly removed his t-shirt and her eyes got bigger. 'Oh my... oh my, he's so frickin' good looking,' she thought.

There was deafening quiet in the room except for breathing, which was getting louder and heavier by the second. Ward looked into Laura's big, glassy eyes and held the stare until she squirmed in anticipation. "Do you know what's going to happen? Do you know what you're going to do," he asked with a hint of devilment in his voice.

Mrs. Perkins was a woman who felt extremely comfortable being submissive so it was easy for Ward to get her under his spell. Her tummy churned madly with millions of butterflies inside and Laura couldn't remember being so drawn to one person. Suddenly she was shocked back to reality by Ward's raspy voice when he repeated the questions. "Do you know what's going to happen? What you're going to do?"

Laura's eyes got glassier. "We're... we're going to have sex. Dear God, you're going to fuck me," she blurted out and her mind filled with intense visions of a young male consuming her naked body. "Blowjob... I'm going to suck your cock. You're going to force me to suck your cock." Her voice was a mere whisper and she could hardly remain seated, as the strangest desire swelled in the belly. Laura had never been turned-on in her life like she was at that moment.

Kerri sat spellbound watching the two aroused adults, which were performing a mating ritual like no other she had witnessed. The rugged young man slowly got to his feet and took small steps until he was next to Laura's easy chair. The woman appeared mesmerized and she simply watched the scenes unfold, as if they were the most meaningful of her life. Slowly and deliberately, Ward took off his shoes and socks; then he stripped his jeans and shorts and boldly stood in front of Mrs. Perkins.

The mother couldn't take her eyes off the young man and in particular his male endowment. Laura had been married and had experience with other men, but nothing prepared her for the sudden profound desire. She was sure her heart was beating too fast and eventually she would faint if she didn't regain a measure of control over the rising anxiety that was building to monstrous proportions. Laura had substituted for male relationships after her husband left because she found it easier to get closer to another female, but her sexual desires often drifted back to having raunchy sex with a man.

Seeing Ward filled Laura's mind with erotic fantasies even though she realized it was wrong to be with a much younger man. The movie 'Brown Bunny' flashed through her memory and Laura remembered how one particular scene seemed to turn her on. She would masturbate every time when the clip unfolded where the actress fell to her knees in front of her boyfriend and gave him a blowjob. Images of the woman sucking the big cock and her cheeks caving in as she drank the man's cum from his loins always aroused her inner feelings to a point where she lost control. How many times had she actually fallen victim to self-gratification while alone in her bedroom fantasizing of these scenes, she wondered?

Mrs. Perkins looked to Kerri, then back to Ward and felt trapped, unable to resist the powerful temptations presented to her by the two combatants. Laura knew she had but a few seconds to stop the drama and tell the teacher and student to leave. Much to Mrs. Perkins' dismay, she remained silent and let the production unfold, as if it were destiny.

It was dreamlike as Kerri watched the movie acted out before her eyes. The man held his hand forward and gave a little wave as if to indicate he wanted the older woman to fulfill his desire. Suddenly the tall, slender woman rose and stood in front of her controller. Kerri could see the woman's face and it was blank with her intent stare focused downward on the man's midsection. She saw Laura's tongue slowly come out of her mouth and make a slow, licking motion around her rosy lips, as if she wanted to taste sweet magnificence.

There was another wave of the man's hand and the woman fell to her knees, as if she were praising a mentor. Her hands immediately went to the long, throbbing pecker and Kerri's breathing stuttered when she watched the hands surround the thick shaft. Kerri for some reason was lost in the moment and she dreaded having been left out. Why she yearned to be with the young man she would never fully comprehend, but Kerri did feel a touch of jealousy. Oh gawd, she thought, his cock is so long and glamorous.

Then Kerri shifted her eyes to Ward's and they locked together, as if possessed by magic. She could hear him plainly talking to her even without a word being spoken. "I am letting this bitch feel my cock and I am going to turn her into a wanton slut. Get over here, I want to watch you touch, feel and caress her body," he seemed to say. Kerri got to her feet and acted like a zombie when she obeyed the telepathic instructions. She saw the contented smile on the young man's face and knew she was pleasing him immensely.

When Kerri was beside Laura, Ward spoke aloud to her. "Take her clothes off and show me her titties. I want to see them and watch you suck her nipples like she probably did to you the other day. You can show me her cunt. I want to see where I am going to stick my hard cock when she gets it nice and hard with her hot mouth," he whispered and Laura uttered a surprised gasp, but she refused to let go of the throbbing meat.

Kerri obediently followed the defiling order without a protest and the girls worked in unison to remove Mrs. Perkins' clothing. In seconds, Laura was naked and returned to what had inflamed her mind, sucking the student's extended cock. Kerri held back for a brief moment and watched Mrs. Perkins madly work the first three or four inches of meat into her hungry mouth. The teacher marveled at how Laura's boobs swayed from side to side with hardly any sag even though she was an older woman.

Ward thrust his hand down to Laura's right breast and sort of held it to the side, as an invitation to his teacher. Kerri told herself that it was wrong, and not to comply with the man's degrading directions. For some unexplained reason, she knew the swollen bud would taste wonderful and feel so alive in her mouth. Slowly she moved in Laura's direction and obeyed, putting her hand on the velvety flesh and her mouth to the elongated nipple. Ward moved his hand to the back of Kerri's head and guided it so he could watch the immoral lust. "I want to see your tongue. Lick her nipple and bite it with your teeth," he demanded.

Both women wanted to satisfy the rugged man and their hearts were pounding with desire. Kerri was slightly below the woman's chest and could see up towards the master, observing the wide smile adorning his handsome face. She held the erect nipple between her teeth in a captive manner and flicked the vulnerable bud with her tongue. Laura's body quivered wildly from Kerri's caresses, but she refused to release the young man's cock.

The student watched the women perform and realized they were aroused to a point where their lust filled minds would accept anything. He was smart enough to know he could force Kerri to have sex with him anytime and thoroughly enjoyed making her carry out his perverted wishes. Ward watched the teacher assault both tits like they were demons and her sharp teeth moved from one tender morsel to the other.

It was hard to distinguish the exact sounds coming from the kneeing woman, but they appeared to be groans and moans of desperation. A dream being realized with such vividness and intensity had driven Laura to the brink of collapse. She had made up her mind to go forward and not resist the rising desires of lust.

Out of the corner of her eye, Kerri noticed Mrs. Perkins' dainty hands around the thick shaft and the man's balls dangling downward. It looked tempting seeing the oversized nuts just hanging there and Kerri felt the urge to caress the ornaments. To the teacher's dismay, she saw Laura's hand slip from the base of Ward's cock to surround his balls in loving fashion. Kerri could not remember feeling jealousy or regret towards anyone like she felt from watching her friend reap all the erotic rewards.

Suddenly slurping sounds above Kerri indicated that a slut was sucking the man's rod and giving him total satisfaction. The teacher wanted to slap the servant away so she could taste the seed but resisted. A small droll escaped the corner of Laura's mouth and it was obvious Kerri's student was quenching the woman's insatiable thirst. Ward had intended on prolonging the episode, but the woman's demanding mouth was too much for his stamina. His hips jerked out of control and he blasted his hot lava down Laura's throat, as if she were a lowly whore.

It was the happiest moment of Laura's life and her inner soul teetered on the brink of going over the crest of historic ecstasy. She imagined fingers spreading her labia like the petals of a flower and love juices seeped from her internal core. Laura felt a wall of unabated honey build inside and there was nothing in her past to prepare her for such a heightened, aroused state.

There was one thing, which would make her demise complete, and she was going to wait for as long as it took to reach that ultimate pinnacle. Laura's pussy spasmed with an unfamiliar eagerness and she was determined to feel Ward's cock deep inside the heart of her womanhood. His cock was much bigger than that of any man in her past and it inflamed her mind to know the size of his manhood would make her a different woman. The concern that immoral and sinful actions were frowned upon by most was not a worry for Mrs. Perkins. It was her erotic fantasies that were about to be satisfied and that stimulated her brain to novel heights.

Ward was young and virile but knew it would take a little time to refuel his engine. He quickly thought up a scheme to aid the process and like any man, desired watching two women in the throes of lust. He wasn't sure he could endure fucking both women, but he certainly was more than willing to give it a try.

Looking at his gorgeous teacher, he saw how her clothing was slightly askew and the hint of her womanly charms was openly displayed. It was odd how she sat still while his hands went to her chest and began the glorious task of removing her garments. Kerri seemed to slide closer to him and make it easier for the young man to work.

The student motioned that he wanted Kerri on the sofa and the message was conveyed without words. Kerri slowly moved to the sofa seat and took a position with a guiding hand, which found her half lying on her back. Kerri's tummy quivered in anticipation, as the boy lowered his upper body so that he was above her, and instantly she knew he was going to kiss her. Much to Kerri's alarm, she held her ground for a measly second or two before her tongue went into his mouth to intertwine with Ward's.

The kiss heated up and both welcomed the French aspect, as the interlocking contact grew intense. Ward abruptly broke the passionate embrace for a mere moment and he looked straight at Laura. "Do it... do it now! Take off her clothes and strip our gorgeous teacher," he stated in a low and demanding tone.

Mrs. Perkins understood the wicked demands and moved to comply with the boy's wishes while he resumed the kiss. Kerri was well aware of what was happening. Already aroused by the heated kiss and crass fondling by the student, her downfall became profound. It seemed her body moved every time Laura needed to strip her unwanted clothes and it didn't take long before she was completely naked.

Ward's lips moved to taste new rewards and his hand swooped into Kerri's crotch. "Oh my, what's happening to me," Kerri moaned, with a dire need to understand how she could be so lost in desire for such immoral passion. Her breathing was very ragged and raspy and Kerri could hear her heart beating in her ears, as her senses were overly alert.

Ward grinned with utter satisfaction, as his sexy teacher rolled her ass over the soft cushions and thrust her pelvis into his hand like a horny wench. Kerri blushed with embarrassment when the first wave of lotion rolled down her empty canal, knowing she was ready to be taken and used in any debasing fashion by her abductor.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck I'm ready... I'm ready to come," Kerri whispered, with wanton desire. "Ward, Ward, take me... like you did the other day. Fuck me, now, like you did. Oh, I need you," she said and didn't care that all her dignity was lost. Possessed by the devil, her mind was a roaring forest fire, which would be extinguished by only one thing.

His orders were brief, but immediately understood by Mrs. Perkins. "Get it! Use it like you did before," he whispered and Laura moved instantly. Ward kissed Kerri once again and held it long enough for his newfound slave to obey his command. Suddenly, the soft cushions of the couch moved from someone's body weight and Ward knew enough to shift his body to the side until he slipped off the sofa. This left Kerri open for the kill and Laura was more than ready to conquer Kerri's vulnerability with her man-toy.

The teacher's eyes had been closed, but she opened them to look horror in the face. Mrs. Perkins was between her splayed legs and she aimed the big, black rod at her precious opening. Kerri couldn't breathe because of a close-in feeling and it felt like she would suffocate. Wide eyed, she watched in horror when the black monster brushed against her unguarded crotch.

Laura held the head of the ominous cock at the entrance and spread the puffy labia apart ever so slightly. Suddenly, she rammed the big penis into the waiting captive. Kerri uttered a loud scream and there were many reasons for the holler, which included pain, agony, ecstasy, pleasure and something Kerri would never admit, fulfillment.

Kerri rolled her head to the side and stared at her student. "Ward, oh Ward, I need you... want you. I can't stop myself," she moaned, as she was beyond caring whether she was fucked or who fucked her. Her reactions were immediate and her hips thrust upward with enough power to take the cock of her lesbian lover. Kerri shut her eyes and imagined Ward above her, which resulted in an orgasm consuming any remaining reasoning. The wild bitch pulled the hair on Kerri's head and spanked her titties like they were bad demons, but the pain didn't matter to Kerri.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,287 Followers