A Rey of Sunshine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Twenty minutes until breakfast then." I said, watching as Daisy lifted the handset up and placing it on the small table next to the bed.

"What can we get up to before the breakfast arrives?" Daisy said with a grin, pressing her index finger to her bottom lip as if she were deep in thought. Wriggling forward in the bed, Daisy threw the covers back to show her bare legs. Throwing out a playful shriek, Daisy grabbed the covers and wrapped them back around her as I stood up before her. Wrapping herself up in the duvets, Daisy wriggled backwards and looked over at me. "I'll keep the bed warm. Why don't you go grab a shower or something?" She asked, grabbing the TV remote and switching on the news. As if to shoo me away, she waved me towards the bathroom with a flick of the remote, making me laugh and move on. Stepping inside of the bathroom, I looked around and saw that the majority of my luggage had in fact been unpacked by Daisy, my washing gear was inside the shower already, next to her own shampoo and conditioner. Stripping out of my sleeping gear, I got into the shower and was actually amazed at the fact that my skin was starting to redden purely from being in the sun for as little as I had been.

The shower was short and brief but I had managed to get myself into a presentable condition and had even managed to run a comb through my hair before I walked out of the bathroom and saw Daisy sitting on the edge of the bed, her body encased in tight black leggings and a casual white vest that covered her slim figure. She was barely paying attention to the tv as she inspected her nails. Lifting her head up, Daisy shot me a grin and moved over to the small patio door that led out to the balcony. Sliding the door open, the table there had a small set of chairs that overlooked the city's skyline. I grabbed the right seat while Daisy took the left, crossing her legs over one another and simply relaxed, plucking her expensive sunglasses down to cover her eyes.

"I'm so glad you could make it Will. I've been thinking about the night we had together for a while now. No matter how busy I got, I always thought about you. Is that weird?" She asked, looking over at me as she ran her thumb over her bottom lip.

Listening to her question, I chewed down on my bottom lip before shaking my head. "Well, I think about it a lot too. But... It's not every so often that that sort of thing happens to me you know so that's probably not much help." I say with a grin, running my tongue over my top lip before shifting back in the chair. "I mean, if there's a connection then great but... Well, to be crass, if we just fuck good then isn't that good too?" I asked, running a hand through my slick jungle of chocolate brown hair as I looked over at Daisy who wasn't so bothered by what I had said as she looked over at me and simply grinned.

"Maybe it's both?"

That was a more than acceptable agreement for the both of us as a knock arrived at the door. Squealing, Daisy slipped up out of the chair and made her way over towards the hotel room door. I looked over my shoulder towards the entrance before moving back to look at the skyline of Orlando, Florida. The gravity of the situation seemed to sink in as the sights and sounds of a theme park just over the horizon still bringing me the thoughts of just what we could get up to today. The sound of the door swinging open came out and Daisy walked onto the small balcony with the stack of pancakes there waiting for us both. Plonking it down on the table, Daisy slipped into the chair and started to cut into one of the large pancakes that were almost as large as the plates they had come in on. Slicing some of the pancakes up myself, I slipped the breakfast food into my mouth and as we ate, I shot Daisy a grin and the both of us happily ate our breakfast.

***

The day's travel had been fairly quick, the two of us taking a taxi over towards one of the large theme parks. Daisy had applied a set of sunglasses to her head to try and hide who she was. Our fingers were laced together and as we walked through the park, no one was paying attention to us as we walked around, like we were just normal people on vacation. Some people did look over at Daisy, raising an eyebrow before shaking it off and heading on with their own journey. We had rode several coasters together and now, we were making our way towards a little diner on the outskirts of the park, near to one of the transitions from one park to another.

The inside of the diner was a sickly sweet type of place. It was one of those old fifties diner type of place, black and white chequered floor tiles, long red leather type booths and old rockabilly type music playing off of the speakers inside of the diner. There were staff who were dressed as greasers and bubblegum princess types in polkadot dresses who were busy floating around the inside of the place, taking empty glasses and plates away from the tables while others brought food out. Having given their orders to a guy dressed in a fake leather jacket and denim jeans, I didn't envy the guy as he placed the food down in front of us, gave us the usual thank yous and goodbyes and moved away, almost as if he were on rollerskates. Watching the guy drift away, I turned back to Daisy who had already dived into the side of chips, or fries as they were colloquially known as. She shot me a grin and shovelled one of the light, fluffy fries into her mouth and chewed it down before going back to the plate. Licking her lips gently, she bumped her foot against me while I stabbed at some of my own fries while Daisy's open toed sandal brushed against the inside of my thigh, her nails touching my lightly haired ankle. She had a very knowing smirk on her lips as she ate her lunch.

"Daisy..."

"Hmmm?" She asked, a wide grin on her face while she sipped on her glass of diet soda, doing her best not to smudge her lipstick.

"Why are you doing that?"

"What?" She asked, her toes sliding further up my ankle just a little bit. The whole thing reminiscent of our night together in Ireland. She pushed her glasses down her nose ever so slightly, her big, beautiful eyes looking over at me with one big grin on her face as she teased me. "You don't think I forgot do you dear?" She asked, her foot sliding up towards my knee before dropping back down again. She leant forward, her clothing hugging her figure as she rested her chin in the palm of her hands. Looking over at me, she chewed down on her bottom lip, tilting her head from left to the right, Daisy seemed to be lost in thought as she looked me over.

"Oh I don't think that it's just..." I paused, looking around and then leaning in to whisper to her. "I don't think you want to get us both thrown in jail for indecency or whatever."

"Will! Don't be so silly. They can't lock Rey up! How are they going to promote The Last Jedi if they do?" She teased, whispering in my ear, her hot breath sending shivers down my spine as her hands ran along my upper arms before she stole one of my fries, dipped it in my ketchup puddle and then swallowed it down with a grin on her face.

"And does Rey always steal other people's fries?" I asked, looking over at her and trying to mimic what she had done before she slapped my hand away from her plate.

"Rey does what she wants. That's why she's so cool." She said with a grin, lifting up her glass of soda to swallow half of the glass down again. Leaning down, Daisy grabbed a hold of her knife and fork and moved into slicing the warm, steaming food she had in front of her. Slipping some of the meat into her mouth, Daisy chewed on it, the meat passing around inside of her mouth before swallowing it down. Daisy made a pleased sound before moving to swallow some of her fries. Her foot came down off of the inside of my leg and moved down to the floor of the diner. Tapping against it gently, I looked over at the sexy English woman and tried to work out just how quickly I had fallen into her shadow and how quickly I had done whatever I possibly could do to make Daisy be happy and satisfied with me. Sure, that appeared to be more than doable inside of the bedroom, but as she looked at me over the table, still partially disguised, I could see the way she looked at me and I wondered if maybe there was something else there. She couldn't be that interested in me could she? This was all a teasing game, the two of us were enjoying one another's company and we were only doing what we wanted to make each other feel good.

We paid for our food having spent the majority of the meal teasing one another and stealing each other's food. When our plates had been tidied away, both me and Daisy grabbed our bags that were filled with our various knick knacks we had acquired throughout the day. Daisy walked along the tiles of the theme park without a care in the world, her bags thrown over her shoulder while I had mine in my hands swinging by my legs as I walked by Daisy while the both of us chatted happily. With us both having accents that would more than likely be described as 'British' by any of the US citizens inside of the park, it wouldn't seem amiss that we were simply people here on vacation and neither of us would get a second look. That was fine by me and by Daisy as we walked through the park under the warm midday sun of Orlando. Walking past a character in one of those big foam suits, we each offered the giant man sized mouse a high five before we headed towards one of the castles that sat on the skyscape of the park. We made our way towards the castle and we made our way down towards the fast pass area, the passes had been gifted to us by the Disney corporation and with that, we had missed the longer queuing times and had been able to get on most of the rides almost instantly.

We had no problems with that and were both eager to ride the roller coasters and actually enjoy our brand new vacation together.

Coming out of a roller coaster based off of a movie franchise, me and Daisy were laughing and joking about some of the green screen featured on the ride while we had been thrown around the module. As we walked, Daisy's hand swung back and forth before our fingers brushed against each other and her fingers found mine. Linking together, Daisy squeezed my hand gently and we both shared a content look at each other. Was this a date? It was starting to feel a lot like a date. Walking around the park, we both took the time to steal glances at one another and as if on cue, the both of us would blush at being caught and look away from the other. Man, how had this happened to me? She was way, way out of my league. I worked for something that was so not Hollywood, I just didn't get why she was so interested in me but here she was and I was not the sort to look a gift horse in the mouth. I certainly wasn't going to say no to Daisy Ridley. The sounds of the park rang around us as we walked together, hand in hand as street vendors inside of the park yelled out their wares and what they had to sell. The sun was high in the sky and continuing to bathe us both in its rays while we walked around. Bottles of water were had and opportunities for shade were stolen as we ducked under a slight canopy of trees towards a grassy bank that overlooked the large lake in the middle of the park. We laid down together, our hands together and our fingers interlocked as we did nothing but talk about nothing in particular.

As the sun washed over us both, Daisy was running over the plans for the next couple of days. We had a day off tomorrow and she was talking about heading into town to grab some stuff but she wasn't sure if we'd both be able to go or not. She had suggested sending one of the assistants she had at her disposal but she eventually decided that we would be able to go in together and I'd be able to dick around in one of the music stores while she got what she wanted. Leaning her body over, Daisy draped a leg on the inside of mine lazily while we laid together under the shadows of one of the large, overhanging trees. Daisy leant up and planted a kiss on my cheek before turning back to look at the lake, her eyes following a large white swan rowing boat that was making its way around the lake slowly.

"Thanks for coming all the way out here. I know it's a long way to come and your holiday time can't come easily. I'm glad you wanted to spend the time with me though."

I chuckled at Daisy's comments, shrugging my shoulders and leaning down to press my lips against her forehead while she idly lifted her hand up towards my chest, her fingers stroking against me while we laid together. "Pretty girl offers to fly me out to a world renown excellent vacation spot complete with driver, five star hotel room and very nice company? I'd be pretty stupid to say no." I answered honestly as Daisy looked up at me, her eyebrows arching slightly over the rim of the glasses. She grinned and slipped under my arm, resting her head on my chest while we laid together as if we were sweethearts for many years despite us only just about having spent a full twenty four hours together. She lifted her hand up and slipped it under my shirt gently, her index finger nail stroking against my skin and teasing some of the dips of my torso. Sighing happily, Daisy and I watched as the world went by. "So, equal real talk..." I started, prompting the woman to look up at me with a curious expression on her face despite her face being partially obscured by the large sunglasses. "What can you tell me about The Last Jedi?"

Daisy let out a full belly laugh before slapping my chest and shaking her head. "Seriously Will, look around. You think either of us make it out of the park alive if I did spill?"

"So you have something so spill?" I pressed on, a wide grin creeping over my face as we flirted.

"Wiiiiillll!" Daisy whined, wriggling in my arms as I squeezed her tight against me. Peppering her face with kisses as she tried to fight away, not that she needed that much of an issue as I was fairly sure with her workout to be Rey, Daisy could quite easily kick my ass. She'd look good doing it too! She took charge, placing her hands on my shoulders and rolling us both over, my back pressing down against the freshly cut grass, the delicious smell wafting up my nose as she pinned me down. "I told you..." Daisy said, leaning in and pressing her freshly painted lips to the tip of my nose. "Rey kicks ass."

"She does... The actress is pretty awesome too." I responded with a grin, sitting up on the grass while Daisy sat on my lap. Smoothing out the back of her shirt, Daisy looked over at me before pressing her lips against mine. Kissing each other, Daisy ran her fingers through my hair, raking the digits through the messy brown locks before she offered it a gentle tug and nibbled on the bottom of my lip. "Come on, we need to get to a good spot to see the parade!" Lifting me up off of the grass, Daisy took me by the hand and we made our way over towards one of the many cobbled bridges that ran over the large, reaching lake that circled the castle, a moat if you wanted to be technical. Finding a good spot near to the front of the bridge, we linked our fingers together again and Daisy sunk into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her against me as her long brown hair, tied back into a high ponytail, tickled against my throat while we looked at some small families massing along the sides of the long bridge. Daisy leaned over to me and whispered how cute a mini Rey was opposite us both, when the kid looked over at Daisy, it seemed like she instantly knew who Daisy was despite the disguise that you might have seen in a Marvel movie. Daisy brought a lone index finger up to her lips and pressed it to them as if to silence the little girl who instantly nodded her head and never stopped beaming at the small secret Daisy had invested in her.

The sun began to set over Orlando and what had been a cloudless, bright blue sky with a large, bright sun quickly morphed into a more dull and lessened orange while the yellow star made its way from this side of the Earth to the other. As the mood over the growing crowd continued to be bright and bubbly, Daisy sighed against the inside of my shoulder gently.

"I love this." She said, almost to herself as the streetlights above our head clicked on and we were illuminated by the bright artificial lights.

"You love what?"

"This. Just being able to kill time and relax with someone who isn't interested in upping their social standing or just trying to get scoops on Star Wars." She said, her voice low as she mentioned just what it was that she did. "It's nice to just be a normal person again and just enjoy what the world has to offer." She was quiet for a moment before she looked up to talk to me, her face turning slightly so I could see most of her profile from it. "I know I've said it a lot but thanks. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together... I might even have a surprise or two for you as well." She said, her face twisting into a grin before the bright, fairy tale type of music started to play and the parade began. The parade started with a series of performers whose main job was to warm up the crowd, shouting out slogans and clapping their hands together in a high energy exercise. Daisy eagerly got into it, obliging the performers with their requests while I simply grinned and shook my head at the beautiful brunette's eager actions.

The performers disappeared down the lane and what followed was the first of the large floats, strip after strip of flashing neon lights and large plastic heads bobbed as the vehicle made its slow route down towards one of the many turning off points. The performers on the float waved to the audience and smiled at every single one of us, making sure to look each and every one of us in the eye. Or at least I thought they were anyway, it certainly looked like it! But, I wondered if they were supposed to look like that. Maybe there was a trick to it, something all performers like these actors and actresses were doing, made it look like they were looking everyone in the eye while they were in fact looking at noone in particular. Daisy made sure to wave right back, a part of me wondered if it was just a natural instinct of the star of the new Star Wars movies to simply wave to the performers or if she was just wrapped up in the vacation as she was right now. The second float was actually a Star Wars themed one, the strips of lights were nowhere near as big and bright as they were on the first float but this time, the performers all had mini lightsabers in their hands, waving them around in stylish flourishes to show off the toys that we could no doubt buy from some of the vendors walking around the park and at some of the many gift stores that were littered around the park.

As we both cheered for the performers, waving at them, Daisy pressed herself against me and almost on instinct, I wrapped my arms around her, keeping the cool air of late night Orlando away from her. She cooed in pleasure and wriggled back so that my arms were a perfect lock around her. We watched as the float passed us by, while we did so, the actress who was supposed to be playing Rey did in fact notice us and was ready to make a big deal about it before she went back to entertaining the crowd, wisely making sure not to make a big deal about it. Leaning in, I kissed her on the earlobe gently before offering her a teasing whisper.

"She's pretty cute."

"Who? The Rey on there?" She asked, lifting her head to look over her shoulder at me. Her hand gestured towards the Rey on the slow moving float, her hand coming out to high five a small girl down towards the end of the line.

"Yeah. Pretty cute don't you think?" I asked, a smile on my face as Daisy clicked with what I was doing and shrugged her shoulders. "I mean... There are cuter Rey's out there."