A Rey of Sunshine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft giggle left Daisy's mouth as she looked over her shoulder at me and then right back to the parade as a wookie walked past us, roaring as he went. Daisy's hips rolled around my lap in a slight semi circle before she shrugged her shoulders. Reaching behind her head, Daisy's fingers slipped into the roots of my hair and tugged my head forward gently so she could whisper to me.

"Do you want to show me who you think is the best one?"

"Now? Don't you want to watch the rest of the parade?"

"Hm... That's a first. I would have thought you'd be rushing to rip my clothes off." Daisy teased, her voice a soft whisper as she pressed her lips to my cheek gingerly.

"Oh I want to! I just thought you'd want to see the rest of it with me?"

Daisy let out a soft moan before shrugging her shoulders. "We can always come back tomorrow after Celebration."

That seemed to be enough for me. Daisy tugged at my wrist and dragged me through the throngs of people, her arm extending and using it almost as a ram to carve her way through the people and towards the taxi rank at the front of the park. Walking down together under the moonlight of Orlando, both me and Daisy walked, hand in hand and our fingers had interlocked while we walked together. The walk wasn't that far and soon, we had picked up some of the equipment we had checked, the large bags of merchandise and souvenirs, and we were out in the cool late night air of Orlando. Our car came up and within moments, we were stuck inside of the back of the car, our bags stowed away in the trunk of the car while our hands ran over each other and we shared passionate kisses with one another. We touched each other passionately over our clothes as our lips meshed with one another and her fingers ran into my hair, her knuckles tugging at my thick locks while we made out in the back of the car. Daisy placed her free hand on my chest, her fingers exploring my chest and stroking against my chest muscles while we made out.

Stroking against her bare thighs, I moaned into Daisy's mouth as we kissed together. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and gently sucked on mine before we swapped over and I did the same to her, sucking and licking against her tongue while we made out. Making good time, the car pulled up to the front of the hotel and we were kicked out. Grabbing our stuff, Daisy didn't seem to mind who saw us as we made our way up towards the suite we were sharing. With our gear in my hands, Daisy had her own bags slipped up and over her shoulders while she led me by my hand and up towards our room. Dipping her fingers into her jacket pocket, she plucked the card out and eagerly slipped it into the lock, tugging me into another deep kiss for the three seconds it took for the red LED light to swap over to the green one and the door rolled open. Crashing through the doors, we stumbled inwards together, my own foot lifting up and booting the door shut with a click. Our lips mashed together and our bags hit the floor with a thud before we fell forward, me on my back and Daisy on top of me. Her fingers tugged on my locks, pulling my head down towards the nape of her neck where I could attack her skin while she tugged at her clothing. Stripping off her bottoms, Daisy lifted her hips up and tossed the shorts down from her legs and across the room with careless abandon.

I was ready to do the same when her hand came down and pressed against my chest, keeping me where I was, as if I wanted to be anywhere else though... She sat up on my chest and stripped her top off of her body and threw it behind her with the same sort of carefree attitude she had discarded her clothing with as well. Reaching down to her waist, Daisy slipped herself out of her panties and wiggled them down to her ankles where she eagerly stepped out of them and climbed back up onto my chest. Taking a seat on my chest, Daisy ran her hands over my face before leaning down to kiss me back on the lips. Our mouths parted and her tongue slipped inside of my mouth while mine sought hers our. Wrapping my tongue around hers, I sucked on it gently as she ran her hands over my chest, smoothing out the muscles before she took over and sucked on my tongue. The kiss was broken and she moaned for me, her nails pressing against my skin as her teeth tugged on my bottom lip before gently sucking against it and then giggling.

"I remember something else about you from the last time we were together." Daisy slowly wriggled forward and pressed my head down against the plush pillows of the bed. Looking up at her wet slit, I could already taste her on my lips. Wrapping my hands around her thighs, I pulled her right back up to my face and dived into it. Slipping my tongue inside of her, I tasted her sweet nectar and instantly started to attack her. Pushing my tongue upwards inside of the slick tunnel, I held her against me while I explored her hungry slit. Licking inside of her, I used the tip of my tongue to circle inside of her and flick upwards and then downwards, stimulating all of the areas inside of her and all of those secret spots that I had committed to memory all those nights ago. Finding the same spot that made her toes curl, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and kept Daisy on top of my face as I pushed my tongue in and out of her, the tip of my tongue stroking against her as if it were my length sliding inside of her.

Using the tip to stimulate her, I pushed my tongue inside of her before slipping it all the way out and pressing the width of my tongue against her folds, licking from the bottom to the top of her entrance. Licking against her pussy, I wrapped my lips around her hardened clit and sucked on it gently as Daisy's fingers came down and grabbed a hold of my hair, yanking on it as I brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. Licking against the folds of her vagina, I moaned into her entrance and pushed the tip of my tongue up towards the folds. Brushing my tongue upwards and then downwards, tracing the tip and weaving it through her folds, the ridges tasting so sweet in my mouth as I explored her. Hearing her moan for me, Daisy called out my name as I ate at her. Devouring her entrance, I pulled her down towards me while I lapped at her, wanting her sweet nectar all over my face while she wriggled on my face. Breathing through my nose while she squirmed, I ran my tongue back and forth, up and down, weaving in and out while she sat on my face.

Running my tongue in and out in a rapid motion, I pulled my tongue away from her and almost shoved my tongue right back inside of her, the tip battering against inside of her while she let out a string of curse words and threw her head back in pleasure. Using my tongue, I ran it in and out of her and all along her slit, exploring the way her folds felt on my tongue and the way she tasted while I hungrily lapped against her. Drinking up all of her sweet juices into my mouth, I moaned inside of her while she rode my face. Feeling her grinding against me, I kept my hands on her thighs, stroking the bare skin while she ran her body up and down, almost flicking her hips back and forth as I ate her out.

Her pussy was leaking more and more into my mouth while I hungrily ate at her, drinking up every little bit of her as she started to grind herself against my face, I heard Daisy cry out and her grip tightened in my hair before her whole world exploded and she came over my face. Her pussy drenched my face, her juices flooding over me and almost squirted for me as she came. Licking up some of her juices, I moaned for her as we rolled together and she was on her back and I was on my knees between her legs, scooping up what was left of her orgasm, though there seemed to be more of it with each passing moment. Kissing the inside of her thighs gently, I looked up at her and grinned as she had a hand on her head, doing her best to recover while she came down from the large orgasm I had just given her.

Slowly, eventually, Daisy managed to take herself off of my face, pulled herself up onto the bed and collapsed down against the sheets. Grinning, I got up onto my own hands and knees and leant in to kiss against the warm insides of her thighs, tasting some of her extra arousal and licking up as much as I could do of her arousal while she simply moaned and cooed for me as I did so. Her fingers came down and ruffled my hair as I licked at her.

"Mmmm baby..." Daisy purred, lifting her head up to look at me. "There are A-Wings in Episode 8."

"... What?"

The next morning came and went, I woke up to an empty bed but a note that had been scribbled on the bedside table. Reaching over, I plucked the pad of paper up off of the small desk, lifted it up and read it while staying in bed. Reading it out loud, to myself, I could feel my heart sink a little bit. "Morning Will, sorry I had to rush out so quick but today's looking to be pretty busy today. When you wake up, have some breakfast and whatever and then just ring down to reception and they'll set up a car to take you to Celebration. Hope to see you soon but probably not. Have a great time on the floor and I'll text you when I'm free." She signed it with her name and an oversized X leaving me alone for the first time since first arriving in Orlando. Throwing the covers back, I slipped out of bed and got up, my feet hitting the fluffy carpet. Standing upright, I stretched out before walking over towards the en suite bathroom and saw about washing myself. Daisy had already been in here but that was okay, it only meant that the water was going to be warm at first twist of the nozzle which was more than fine for me.

Washing away all the sleep and grime that usually accumulated under usual sleep, not to mention the fact that I had eaten the Daisy Ridley out before we both went to sleep. Stepping under the warm jets of water, I closed my eyes and tilted my head up to face the shower head. Washing myself and refreshing myself of the next morning, I stepped out, brushed my teeth and towelled myself off before ordering some eggs and bacon for my breakfast. While it cooked, I walked over towards the cabinet that I had actually managed to unload my clothes into. Opting for a pair of khaki shorts and a navy blue Star Wars shirt, I slipped on some trainer liners and then a pair of denim coloured trainers. Looking almost complete, I squirted a puddle of suntan lotion into the palm of my hand and quickly lathered up my skin in the liquid.

I switched the TV on and took a seat at the end of the bed, skipping through the channels before I found a children's show with Muppet-esque characters in bright felt skins that bounced up and down excitedly, no doubt intended to keep kids entertained and ready to go for their school day. Rolling my eyes, I flicked onto the news channel which showed nothing but doom and gloom, clicking the remote again, I found myself on a trashy entertainment programme which was covering the start of Celebration. Settling down on the end of the bed, I looked up at it and some of the names expected to be at convention flashed up. Mark Hamill, Ian McDiarmid, Daisy Ridley, Forest Whitaker and... Felicity Jones? Now that was interesting. Having not been the biggest fan of Rogue One, thinking it was something of a missed opportunity, I was definitely interested in talking to Jyn Erso and asking her about how it was to film the first experimental Star Wars movie. Naturally, my mind started to drift and I started to think about the reshoots and all the drama on set. Whether that was true or bull shit.

I also wondered if she and Daisy had met before outside of their jobs and whether they had spoken or not. Had they spoken to each other about me? Daisy certainly seemed smitten so it was definitely a possibility... Scratching at the back of my neck, the tips of my hair ever so slightly moist from the shower, I chewed down on my bottom lip and my mind started to race. Had they... Compared me? Had Felicity had better? Was Daisy using me as a measuring stick? Thoughts started to run through my mind when I heard a brief knock on the door which made me basically jump out of my skin. Standing up, I tried to shake off how silly I felt, opened the door and was greeted by the staff who had a very surprised look on her face. Had I really shrieked that loudly? Sheepishly, I took the tray from her, thanked her and then walked back into the room. Feeling my cheeks flush with red, I moved down to eat my breakfast while I thought about what I was going to get up to today.

***

The breakfast had been good and the car ride was short and now, I was sitting on line to get myself a bottle of water. Looking over the con's floor, I could see a sea of cosplayers, little kids, bored parents, equally as excited parents and staff members. A sly smile moved over my lips before I realised just how much fun I had been having here. A trip to one of the world's best theme parks and now, I was here at Star Wars Celebration. This was really working out to be one of the best trips away in my adult life. As I bought the small bottle of water, I got a tap on the shoulder. Turning around, I saw a couple of guys in staff member shirts, lanyards hanging around their necks, a forced smile on their faces.

"Hi! Miss Ridley sent us to find you. We need to give you this," The female, a small asian woman, passed him a lanyard that had a laminated card on it. "It's a fast pass. You can skip any lines, including concessions and you can also use it to get some good seats for the panels as well. Miss Ridley has requested that you get to the side of the stage for the actual Last Jedi panel though. If you head to someone wearing one of these "

"Uh, okay great."

"Thanks and have a great day at Star Wars Celebration!" The peppy young woman smiled as she bobbed her head in affirmation and disappeared into the mess of people. Looking down at the lanyard, I slipped it over my neck and tugged it down, the golden card seemed to glow in the artificial lights of the convention floor. Wetting my lip, I cracked the lid of my bottled water before heading off onto the floor to see what I could get.

Looking around the convention, walking around, I looked over some of the comics that were on display, saw some cosplay guys who were busy propping up the bar or trying to be the Deadpool of the convention, something I didn't really agree with. The whole thing seemed like it was there to get people upvotes or karma on the internet when people could be looking at funny pictures from the internet and stuff that people could find useful, but whatever. With so much on view, I moved around and headed towards something that was firing off special effects and sound effects. Moving through the crowd, I managed to see that what I was looking at was a model of the Death Star trench run from the first Star Wars movie and people were flying X-Wing drones down towards the rear of the run, the drones making laser noises and then the sound of the Death Star exploding at the end of it. Certainly a fun little thing to see! A noise went off over the tannoy system of the convention and I realised that that was the warning noise for The Last Jedi panel. Finishing off the last of my bottled water, I found a recycling bin, tossed the bottle away before making my way over towards the side. Spotting one of the staff members, I walked up to them with a wide smile on my face before flashing my badge at her. She took a hard look at it before checking my name off on one of the clipboards, taking a step aside I was walked towards the side of the stage before the guy, a slim asian guy, spoke to me.

"You need to stay here and keep the walkway clear. We're going to have a lot of people coming to and from so we need the space free, you understand?"

"Yeah, yeah I get you."

"Okay, great! Have a great time!" He said, gently clapping me on the upper shoulder before making his way towards somewhere backstage. As per the guys words, I took a step to the side and seemingly, the entire cast of Rogue One made their way off of the stage and walked past me, Alan Tudyk actually seemed a lot taller than I would have thought he would be and then, there she was. Felicity Jones. She walked past me, her face buried in her phone before she stopped in her tracks, lifted her head and looked directly at me. Uh oh... Was I staring? I was definitely staring. I should stop staring.

"Will?" She asked, putting her phone away in her handbag before coming up to me, her hand extended for a shake. Shaking her smaller hand, I was surprised at her grip but she seemed very pleasant and happy to see me.

"Hi Miss Jone-"

"Felicity, please."

"Felicity, right. Did... Did Daisy tell you about me?"

"Oh yeah," Felicity teased, a wink cast towards me. "Us leading ladies do nothing but gossip with each other." Oh bollocks. "Don't worry, it was all good things though. She said your grip was very solid back in the pub?" Feeling my cheeks flush with red as Felicity spoke to me, she quickly clarified herself but I was still feeling the embarrassment of what she had first insinuated. Felicity walked over to where I was, looking over at the stage before turning to look at me. "Waiting for Daisy to come on?"

"Yeah. Be nice to see her again." I admitted, a soft sigh leaving my lips as I looked over to the stage.

"Bet it would be nicer to see a teaser though huh?"

"... What?"

Felicity simply smiled before linking her arm around mine and coming closer while the auditorium started to fill up with people who were there entirely for the panel. As we stood together, I fidgeted in place at the thought of just what Daisy and Felicity had said together. Of course, it was more than likely that Felicity was just teasing me and all Daisy had said was that one of her friends was coming to hang out with her. I guess that's what I am to her? A friend with pretty impressive benefits sure... As the auditorium filled up, I turned to Felicity who still had her arm linked with mine but she wasn't as close to me as she could have been. She turned to look at me, smiling warmly.

"You okay there?"

"I'm good... Just curious as to exactly what Daisy has said about me?"

"Oh? You want to hear whether your girlfriend has been telling me all the sordid details?"

Girlfriend? "Girlfriend?" My mind repeated my words or my words repeated my mind, it was one way or the other but the general point of the conversation was gotten across. She looked over at me, licked her top lip and nodded her head slowly.

"That's what she said." Felicity said, her thumb came up and brushed against her bottom lip before she offered a shrug of her shoulders. Her fingers came down and tugged against the white blouse under the stylish black jacket she had on, Felicity casually pushed herself forward, her chest becoming more pronounced as we both moved to look over at the stage where Daisy was being introduced. Wearing a long, stylish red dress, Daisy looked just as beautiful as the day we had spent first together in Ireland and then all the other days we had spent together. Licking my lips at the sight of her, almost in impulse, I felt Felicity nudge me gently. "She's really hot isn't she?" Tightening her hold on my arm ever so gently, Felicity stayed with me as we both watched the panel. It was nice to see that she had turned into such a fan, the sight of the awesome new poster and finally the two minute teaser was enough for me to nearly lose sight of everything in the convention centre right now. As the trailer played for a second time, Rian Johnson coming out to wave to the crowd and play up the movie one more time, I felt a tug on my arm. Felicity was busy leading me out of the convention and towards one of the car rinks which were already waiting for us. Walking towards the back of the car, the both of us were directed into the back seat and the tinted windows hid us both as we settled into the car. As it pulled away, I quickly realised what had just happened.