A Rey of Sunshine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicity's hands came up and smoothed over at my shoulders, pushing me down flat on the bed as Felicity lifted her hips up and held them above me as she ran her right hand down between her legs and took my length in her palm. Moaning to herself, Felicity stroked my length, making sure it was nice and ready before pushing her hips down and my dick's head pressed inside of her. Her lips spread open around me as she gritted her teeth and looked down at me and then over at Daisy.

"Fuck Daisy! How did you get all of this in you?" She grunted, gritting her teeth and groaning as she pushed herself down further onto me, my cock disappearing further and further inside of her. Felicity let her head fall back before her hips finally smacked against mine. With a grunt, Felicity threw her head back, her brown hair spilling backwards in an arching motion, Felicity was seemingly filled to the brim with my dick. Reaching down to my chest, Felicity started to pick up the pace on my dick, lifting her hips up and slamming them down as she started to fuck herself on me. Grabbing the panties off of my chest, Felicity placed a finger on my chin and pried my chin open. Obliging her request, I opened my mouth and Felicity slowly put the panties inside of my mouth. The taste was a strange one. I could definitely taste her arousal in the fabric and the way the actual lace tasted was... Weird. I was definitely enjoying myself but that could be due to Felicity's hands on my chest and her walls hugging me oh so tightly. Running my hands up and down her thighs as she lifted her hips up and down, the woman on top of me let out a low moan of pleasure as she started to get into the rhythm of being on top of me. Her hips slapped against mine as her head fell back and she started to work up and down on me. The lewd sound of skin hitting skin and the soaking wet mix between the two of us started to become a usual sound as Felicity worked herself up and down. Her hands were down on my shoulders, keeping me pinned to the bed as she panted and moaned for me.

Looking to the side, I could see Daisy was heavily invested in what was going on. She had a finger inside of her, stroking herself while using the other hand to grope at her chest. Reaching behind her for the briefest of moments, Daisy unclipped the bra and threw it away without care. Daisy went back to watching us both, eager to see how it would go as I was fucked by one of her colleagues. Looking over at Daisy, we made eye contact and I could see just how excited she was as she flashed me a wet finger and licked it clean. Slipping the digit back inside of her, Daisy let out a moan as she touched herself.

"Enjoying yourself Daisy?" Felicity asked as I mumbled through the panties.

"Are you?" She teased, her thumb rubbing against her clit as they both looked at each other and then down at me.

"Fuck... I am. God... Such a good dick!" Felicity purred as her head fell back and she dug her nails into my chest as if she were claiming me. Lifting her hips up and down and getting faster and faster with it, Felicity was moaning more and more as her walls hugged me so tightly. I had never considered myself that blessed when it came to penis lengths but with the way Felicity was crying out, her words already a mess as she bounced herself up and down on me. Felicity placed a hand on her own chest before she reaching behind her and unclasped her bra, playfully flinging it towards me before throwing her head back and bouncing up and down further and faster. As soon as her bare breasts fell into the room, my eyes immediately focused on her chest as it shook up and down, her nipples were already hard, no doubt from the arousal of the erotic scene in front of us all. Looking up at her, my eyes settled on her nipples, small and pebbly, not unsightly in the slightest. The areola was a nice size and looked primed and ready to be sucked on. Shifting in the bed beneath her, I was ready to reach up and suck on them but stopped by a combination of things, a) the panties in my mouth and b) the fact that Felicity had both of her hands on my shoulder again and she was fucking me with a breakneck speed, her hips working up and down faster and faster as she fucked herself on me. Her head fell back and a silent scream left Felicity's mouth as it froze open and she came hard around me. Her hips slowed to an erratic rise and drop on my lap, her head came forward as she let her breath escape her lips and she brought a hand up to wipe away at some of the sweat on her forehead, brushing some of the strands of her brown hair that was matted to her head, Felicity purred in pleasure as she rolled her hips around in a figure eight style motion.

"You weren't kidding..." She breathed, looking over at Daisy who now had her eyes shut tight and was pumping a finger in and out of her faster and faster with each passing moment. Daisy's own orgasm was up on her and sweat had started to appear on her skin as she grunted and groaned on her finger, the palm of her hand rubbing against her clit while she finger fucked herself. Both me and Felicity were watching her, my eyes drifted over to the woman on top of me who brought her finger up in a shushing motion so the both of us could watch Daisy fuck herself on her fingers. My cock throbbed inside of Felicity who cooed in pleasure as she ground herself on me a little harder as if to appease my hard cock. Daisy's other hand was pawing at her chest, groping it lewdly as she started to rock back and forth in her chair, eager to see her own orgasm off. Her voice started to rise as she panted and squealed while riding her fingers. Sliding them in and out of herself, Daisy's voice started to rise higher and higher before she let out a small scream and came all over her fingers. Sliding them in and out of herself until her hips stopped tweaking at the action, Daisy fell back into the chair and with heavy eyes, she looked over at us both who were eagerly grinning over at her.

Rolling her eyes, Daisy pulled herself up to weak legs and hobbled over to the bed, moving onto her knees and shakily fidgeting towards Felicity. Daisy placed a hand on Felicity's shoulder to steady herself before bringing the slick finger up so that the woman on my cock was able to suck on them and clean them up for Rey's actress. Felicity cleaned Daisy's fingers of her orgasm before pulling them from her mouth with an almost comical pop. Daisy looked down at me and then over at Felicity, sliding her arms around Felicity's waist and then looked down at me, Felicity's panties still in my mouth. Daisy brushed some of Felicity's hair away from her ear before chewing down on the bottom lobe of Felicity's right ear, the Rogue One actress moaned and her head fell back a little bit as Daisy nibbled on her.

"Has he licked you out yet Felicity?" Daisy whispered, looking down at me and then up at the woman who was still on top of me with my dick buried inside of her. Felicity's eyes lit up at the comment, she bit down on her bottom lip and shook her head. "He should do! He's so good at it!" Daisy continued, her hands running up and down Felicity's body, her teeth working over the Rogue One actresses earlobe as the two women looked down at me. Felicity groaned as she lifted her hips up and slipped off of me, my hard cock sliding from her tight pussy. My length bobbed in the air gently, a steadying hand came down to hold my length up right. Meanwhile, Felicity had plucked the panties from my mouth and had already moved herself up to my face, her lips glistening with her own arousal. Her pussy was so close to me again and as I lifted my head up to catch it, I let out a moan of pleasure as Felicity pushed herself against me.

Slipping my tongue inside of her own, moist cunt, Felicity let out a cry of pleasure and continued to manhandle me, not that I minded of course. Her fingers came down and took a handful of my hair as a guiding force towards my, and her, target. The smaller woman moaned for me as I slipped my tongue inside of her and started to feast on her dripping wet snatch. I wrapped my arm around her left thigh, keeping her in place as she started to grind herself against me. Working my tongue inside of her, tasting her fluids on her folds and just how much she had cum from riding on my dick. As I licked at her, while looking up at her, I almost jumped in place when I felt another pair of lips on my body. While I couldn't see it, I knew exactly what was happening and who was working on me. As I licked out Felicity Jones, Daisy Ridley was on her knees between my legs sucking on my dick.

Daisy's lips were wrapped tightly around my shaft, her head bobbing up and down while she blew me. It was such a sweet torture to feel another stellar blowjob from Daisy Ridley and to only see Felicity Jones grinding on my face, moaning at the pleasure of it. Pulling Felicity down onto my face seemed to drag Daisy down even further, her lips sliding down and the sound of her throat hitting a gagging sound as she did so. Licking away at Felicity's hungry, needy pussy, I could only moan in delight as Daisy sucked up and down on me. Slipping my tongue inside of Felicity, prompted a lick against my dick's head. Sucking on Felicity's clit brought out a lap of the tongue against the underside of my cock, lathering the vein that ran underneath it.

Was it too strange to think that the two women had rehearsed this?

What was I saying... I was in a threesome with two of the hottest women in film. Anything was possible.

As I pushed my tongue inside of Felicity, an extra long groan left the smaller woman's mouth before she regretfully climbed up off of my face and slowly moved to the side of the bed so we could both watch Daisy sucking on me. I sat up, finally able to move my upper body while Daisy repositioned herself a little better. Her hands were resting on the insides of my thighs while she sucked up and down on me, her lips working extra hard and fast as she bobbed on me. Felicity moved back to the bed, wrapping her arm around my chest and her lips on my neck as we both watched Daisy work on me.

"Damn... She can really suck cock huh?" Felicity whispered to me, her teeth scraping against my neck as Daisy moaned around me, her eyes flicking up to make eye contact with me and then Felicity. Bobbing her head up and down faster and faster, Daisy reached all the way down to my base before she slowly lifted her head up and the length fell from her mouth with a popping noise. Licking her lips, Daisy looked up at me and pressed my length up against my shaft before giving my balls a soft kiss.

"Well, he's all clean now. My turn to get fucked?" Daisy asked, as if seeking confirmation from Felicity who was nibbling on my neck. She murmured the affirmative before licking against my neck and then up to my mouth, claiming my lips in another hot kiss before she nodded her head and slipped up. The light in the room was dimming and for this incredible threesome to continue, we would need more light. Felicity planted a kiss on my ear before climbing up off of the bed and moved over to the balcony door. Closing the curtains and then walking to the small light switch by the wall, hitting the button, the room was illuminated by the artificial lights coming from the light bulbs.

With the lights in the room, we could both see Daisy on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed, her head was bowed and her pussy was soaking wet. Moving onto the bed behind her, I got onto my knees and took a hold of my hard cock, stroking it briefly before pressing it against the lower lips of the ever so slightly taller woman. Placing my hands on her body, I pulled Daisy backwards and onto me, my length slipping inside of her and spreading her folds open around me.

Sliding inside of Daisy, the both of us were prompted to let out a long, low groan. My cock sliding inside of the snatch of one of the hottest women on the planet and one of the more well known faces in cinema. Holding onto Daisy at the sides, I continued to push myself all the way inside of her before my balls eventually pressed against her skin. As I heard Felicity gasp at the sight, I could see Daisy's fingers dig into the sheets, her head drop ever so slightly before she looked up and over her back at me. With gritted teeth, Daisy simply nodded her head at me.

"Go on." She breathed as she seemed to get better acquainted for the dick that was buried inside of her. Pushing myself forward inside of her, I could only let out a groan of pleasure as I felt her hug me so tightly. Rocking my hips backwards and forwards, I started to slowly pump myself inside of her. As I worked myself inside of her, Daisy tossed her head back and let out a loud moan of pleasure. The lewd sound of me working myself in and out of her wet folds starting to creep into the room, the sound of our sex and Daisy's moaning soon started to join together as I slipped in and out of her. Looking down at the curve of Daisy's back, I drank in the sight of the wonderful actress on her hands and knees before me. The sound of her folds accepting me and then the sound of her moaning for me made the whole scene so damned hot.

"Guys this is so hot..." Felicity purred, watching me fuck Daisy. She shifted in place, her hand stroking at herself between her legs, the insides of her thighs slick with both arousal and the feeling of the hard sex we had shared. "God I am so wet..." She moaned, her fingers stroking against her slit's lips while she watched me fuck Daisy. "Daisy... Can I..."

Daisy lifted her head, wiping some sweat away from her forehead and letting out a squeal which moved into a squeak as I hit a hard spot inside of her. Pumping my hips against her, my own hips smacked against her pert rear while I pounded her. Reaching down, I ran my hand along her spine before over to her thighs and stroking at the strong, powerful muscles in her legs. Daisy let out a shriek of pleasure as she started to get wetter and wetter around me while I pushed myself in and out of her. Daisy looked over at Felicity before raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Can I... Can you lick me?"

Daisy grunted in pleasure, looked over her shoulder at me, cast me a wink and then nodded her head. Managing to bring herself onto the bed, Felicity moved onto the set of the pillows, spreading her legs and scooting herself forward so that Daisy Ridley could drop her head down and tackle the soaking wet slit in front of her. The sounds of Daisy eating at Felicity's pussy started to fill the room and a third set of moans came into the room. Daisy's voice was somewhat muffled by the soaking wet pussy on her lips, Daisy slid her tongue inside of Felicity's pussy, drinking up and down the luscious fluids off of Felicity's tongue. As I rocked backwards and forwards, pushing myself inside of her, I could see Daisy's hands wrap around Felicity's thighs and held her close against her mouth as Felicity started to paw at her breasts.

The Rogue One actress cooed in pleasure, her back arching as her pussy was licked for the second time that night in this very hotel room. Watching how she was eaten out, I started to fuck Daisy a little harder, my balls slapping against Daisy's slit as I rammed myself in and out of her. I could hear the woman who portrays Rey in the new movies calling out in pleasure into the sweet snatch on her tongue. I looked up at Felicity who had her eyes half open as she made eye contact with me and ran her tongue over her lips as she moaned in pleasure. Sweat was dripping off of all three of our bodies as we worked together, driving ourselves against each other and working ourselves to our own special orgasms. Looking down at Daisy, I slipped my hand off of her thigh and offered her ass an experimental slap.

Daisy cried out at the sound, and feel, of my hand smacking against her porcelain skin but she never took her tongue out of Felicity's folds and continued to eat at her. Pushing myself inside of Daisy from behind with longer, harder thrusts, sliding my entire length inside of her with the entirety of my length. Moaning at how she felt, I bent over Daisy and kissed at her shoulder before stroking some of the hair away from her head. Shoving myself back and forth inside of Daisy from behind, I could only shiver and warn that my orgasm was coming up. Shoving myself inside of Daisy, I looked up and saw Felicity growl.

Her fingers slipped into Daisy's hair and kept the female lead of the sequel trilogy embedded between her legs and licking at her. Felicity whined and started to kick her hips up off of the bed and towards Daisy's face as I slipped into her from behind. Fucking the brunette right inside of her, as deep as I could manage, I could only grit my teeth and do my best to not listen to all the sweet, sweet moaning that was coming from both of the gorgeous women that were sharing my bed. Sweat ran down my frame and dropped off of me, hitting the bed sheets beneath us with inconsequential patterns as I pounded Daisy who in turn devoured Felicity's pussy. Working in perfect unison together, I could only watch Felicity's tits bounce up and down as I fucked Daisy who in turn bounced against her co star.

Felicity's back arched up off of the bed and she came again, her pussy flooding Daisy's mouth with cum and no sooner than had Felicity came again that Daisy started to as well. Her tight walls wrapped themselves tight around me and almost tried to hold me in place as I fucked her. Now, Daisy was tight to begin with but this was a whole new level as to it all. Doing my best to work myself inside of Daisy's impossibly tight entrance, I could only grit my teeth and work myself through her opening. Fucking her as best as I could do, I started to rock my hips back and forth, moving a bit quicker and more frantic as my orgasm started to build.

"Oh Daisy... I think Will wants to cum!" Felicity purred, her whole body shining under the lights of the bedroom as we worked together. She had pulled herself up away from Daisy who was now biting into the sheets as she took it harder and harder from me. Finally, she spat out the sheets and her squeals filled the room, along with the repeated sounds of my hips smacking against hers and the lewd, wet sounds of me sliding in and out of her from behind. "Oh I think he does! Do you want to cum Will? It must be so difficult fucking Daisy's perfect, pretty, tight pussy and not being able to cum. Don't you want to be able to cum all over our faces?"

Was that an option? I was barely listening to Felicity as Daisy slapped the sheets before me and simply let out another small scream of pleasure. "One... One... One more! I just want one more!" Daisy practically cried as her body was rocked backwards and forwards, her hips smacking against mine as she pushed herself backwards while I pushed forwards, our bodies working as if we were part of a well oiled machine and we were working so perfectly together. "Oh fuck! One more! One ah!" Daisy simply went silent for the briefest of moments before her head threw back and she screeched. Another loud, powerful orgasm ripping through her body and soaking the sheets beneath the three of us as I could only grit my teeth and shake my head at how hot this whole thing felt. I was so close to cumming again but I wanted to do my best and get all of the women off. Felicity was sitting on the pillows, her legs open and the insides of her thighs, shining with sweat and her own arousal. She was done and as I looked down at Daisy, I could see her fingers clawing at the sheets and her eyes were half open as she simply rocked backwards and forwards, a big, silly grin on her face as she took my dick from behind.

"I can't hold it..." I hissed, pre cum slipping from my length and moving inside of Daisy. Pushing against Daisy's ass, my cock slipped from her folds, shining with her arousal and also threatening to shoot my cum. As I got onto my feet at the back of the bed, I was so close to touching myself when I saw Felicity and Daisy move together and get down on their hands and knees at the foot of the bed. Looking down at them, Daisy had her eyes closed but Felicity had her eyes wide open and her mouth was just as wide open as well and ready to take my load. Stroking my cock, I wrapped my hand around the base and with one solid pump of my cock, I came. Shooting a series of hot ropes of my cum over Daisy's face, I watched her twitch in place but keep her eyes shut, a rope of my cum landed over her nose and then onto her forehead, a third one landing on her cheek as I moved over to Felicity. Shooting a rope of cum into Felicity's waiting mouth, I came over her chin as well before one final rope landed on Felicity's opposite cheek.