A Rey of Sunshine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We left Daisy back there..."

"Worried about getting into a car with a strange woman?" Felicity teased, looking out onto the highway before turning back to look at me. "Relax, Daisy asked me to keep an eye on you before she gets back to us." Laying an arm onto the side of the car, Felicity smiled to herself before turning back to looking at me. "So, your family owns a pub?"

"Well, kind of. I own the pub but my parents run it. I had a pretty lump sum from when my Granddad died, he always wanted to own a pub so I figured that was the best way to spend the money. My actual job is more than enough for me to survive on so... Might as well do something to keep my parents happy too right?" I said, a shrug of my shoulders accompanying it as I looked over at Felicity and then at the Orlando skyline which was starting to become more and more orange, the sun setting as we were driven towards the hotel.

"That's amazing! So I guess the drinks are always on you?"

"Pretty much! I can afford it though I guess?" I said, looking over at the driver in the rear view mirror before coming back to Felicity in the car. She hummed gently as she raked her fingers through her long brown hair and plucked her sunglasses off of her nose and slipped them up onto her head. Felicity admired her nails, freshly manicured by the looks of things, not that I had that much knowledge on it either way. The car ride was seemingly far longer than the first ride over. Was it because I was riding with Felicity or more to do with the fact that the sun was setting? Looking over at the woman as she toyed with one of the buttons on her blouse. She looked over at me and grinned, reaching over to swat me on the shoulder, her eyes rolling.

"Get a grip. Daisy's going to be waiting for you soon enough."

Now that was true! Daisy was going to be waiting for me at the hotel eventually. I was just going to have to endure the trip with Felicity and then the arduous wait in the hotel room for Daisy. I was so desperate to not only spend more time with Daisy but also pick her brains for whatever sort of news she could break on Episode Eight. God, what she must be able to tell me... The car broke from the traffic and as it gained in speed, the car started to head towards the hotel, the tip of the building came into view and I could almost see the suite where we were staying. The driver took another turn and we were being directed towards the lower road and eventually, we pulled up to the hotel and were whisked inside by the waiting security, any of the photographers that tried to get a photo were obscured or taking a shot of the skies by the watchful security. That was a benefit for me at least, the last thing I needed was to be in heat magazine!

As we crossed the lobby, Felicity tugged her arm into mine and we walked together, arm in arm towards the elevator at the back of the lobby. Her stylish heels clicked against the floor of the lobby before crossing over onto the plush fabric of the carpet, the audible rhythm was an interesting one to listen to, especially compared to my boring, flat converse shoes. Stepping into the elevator, Felicity pressed the button for my floor before looking over her shoulder at me. Shrugging her shoulders, she went back to looking at the front of the elevator.

"Daisy let me know where you two were staying."

The doors opened up on the floor and we left the small room and began heading down towards the room. Walking up to the door, we both stayed on the other side of the door, looking at it before Felicity nudged me with the side of her hips. "Are you going to open the door Will?" Open the door? Why would I be able to open the door... Oh. Oh right! She probably didn't have a key and I did. Grabbing the key from my pocket, I slipped the card into the lock and watched it slide open before the star of Rogue One rolled her eyes and walked inside, sashaying her hips from side to side gently. The two of us walked inside the room, it had definitely already been worked on since I had left this morning, the room service team arrived at some point midday, as a result I had never seen them in person but had seen their handiwork many a time after coming back to the room with Daisy.

Felicity left my arm and walked over to the balcony, her arms coming back and shrugging off the jacket so she could drape it over the back of the couch. Walking out onto the balcony, Felicity tugged at the screen door and walked out onto the small extra part of the room. She leant over on the railing ever so slightly and raked her fingers through her hair before looking over at me as I walked next to her and took a similar pose, looking over at the people who were swarming the sidewalks down on ground level. Looking up at the sky, I sighed softly, realising just how ravishing the skyline was and how the orange colouring complimented the orange state so perfectly.

"Don't get views like this back home do you?" She asked, a smile on her face.

"You really don't." I admitted, looking over the skyline before turning back to her. "Need more green in the scenery though for me to be really happy." Looking around, I raised an eyebrow before speaking again. "How come there aren't any-"

"Drones? Disney looks after us really well. They have all sorts of clever ways to stop drones from flying or coming close. Any shots from the helicopters are never good enough to print so we have our privacy." Felicity answered matter of factly. A soft smile on her face as she looked over at me and then down towards the sidewalk before looking back over at me. "The city life suits you Will. Have you thought about moving somewhere in the city?"

"Sometimes. I did go to university at a big city and while I really liked it, I just miss the countryside air. There's something about it that just makes me feel right at home you know?" I said, looking around the skyline before over at Felicity who nodded her head slowly.

"Sure, I get what you mean. I'm so used to rushing around cities now that whenever I come back to a countryside somewhere where I can just relax, it feels so great to just be able to kick back and relax. Put your feet up and enjoy the countryside." Felicity confirmed, a warm smile on her face before she dropped her head and rolled it around, stretching all of the kinks and bugs in her neck out. Rubbing at the back of her neck, Felicity looked over her shoulder at me as the door opening and Daisy walked in, shooting us both a smile and wave of her hand. We stepped inside and Daisy greeted me with a soft kiss on the lips while Felicity got one on the cheek.

"Hi guys, let me get out of these clothes and then we can go get something to eat." She said with a smile, disappearing into the en suite and then closing the door behind her, much to my disappointment. The sound of the shower coming on filled the room so me and Felicity moved to the couch. Both of us sat down and looked at one another before slipping back into the conversation about where we had lived, what it was like to work on a Star Wars movie set, what I did typically on a day to day basis while working in the countryside of Ireland. Felicity's fingers ran along my forearms as we chatted, it did seem... Inappropriate? But Felicity knew I was with Daisy and I wasn't going to do anything to possibly screw that up so I could make do with a light set of touches from the Rogue One star. We were chatting until the shower switched off and the door to the bathroom opened.

Looking over at the door, expecting Daisy to walk out in something casual but seeing her dressed head to toe in expensive, midnight black lingerie. A lacy matching set of bra and panties worked well with a set of thigh high stockings and elbow high gloves. Her long brown hair was loose and ever so slightly damp but stylised into a loose shape that was draped around her shoulders. Stepping out of the bathroom and walking over towards the edge of the bed, Daisy smiled over to me and then over at Felicity before settling on me again.

"Will? You okay?"

"Daisy... We... We have a guest!"

Felicity smirked and stood up off of the couch, walking over to where Daisy was, the actress in Rogue One slowly popped at all of the buttons on her blouse, stripping herself of the white shirt and dumping it on the floor. Her hands came down and worked on her shoes, tugging at the buckle around her ankles, kicking them off and then sliding her long black pants down to a puddle around her feet. Stepping out of them, both Felicity and Daisy were dressed in lingerie, Daisy in black and Felicity in white. The actress of Jyn Erso placed a hand around Daisy's shoulders before looking down at her.

"This isn't fair. You at least got to shower."

"Oh please, you don't need one." Daisy said with a grin, looking over at me and then at Felicity. "Does she Will?"

"... No?"

"See! Now... Should we fill our guy in on what we're doing here?"

"That would probably be good..." I say, looking over at Daisy and then at Felicity who slipped closer to one another, their arms linking and their hands touching at each other's bodies while both of their eyes remained firmly focused on my body. Looking at them both and suddenly feeling like dinner for the two women who both had big, wide grins on their faces. Slipping onto the couch, Daisy on my right, Felicity on my left, Daisy reached over and ran a gloved hand against my chest before her fingers came down and slipped under my shirt, the fabric of the gloves rubbing against my skin before she leant over and planted a kiss on my lips. Tasting one another's mouth for the briefest of moments, I was surprised to feel another set join in and as I temporarily opened my eyes to see Felicity joining in, Daisy and Felicity both parted their lips and their tongues came out to seek mine. My eyes closed and my mouth parted as the three tongues in the room ran together, all three of us savouring the taste of one another's tongues as the two women's hands ran over my chest and my own ones came up off of the couch and started to experimentally touch the two women. The hand on Daisy ran up and down her spine, tracing the lone set of bones while the one on Felicity experimentally stroked at her legs, touching the bare skin and stroking at the inside of her legs.

Daisy took her mouth from the hot three way kiss and leant in to nibble at my neck while Felicity deepened the kiss, her fingers fisting at my scalp as the both of us kissed and explored one another's mouths. My hand came up and stroked at her cheek gently while Felicity simply toyed with my hair and stroked at my neck as Daisy bit and sucked on the other side of my neck. Daisy's hand ran against my chest before slipping down to my waistband and slowly undoing the belt and popping open the top button of my shorts. Tugging them open, Daisy's hand slipped inside of my boxer shorts and found my hardening cock with ease. Sliding her hand inside of the waistband of my boxer shorts, the star of Episode Eight stroked against my bare cock before sliding my boxershorts down completely around my thighs. Felicity's mouth left mine and she looked me in the eyes before kissing me gently and then slipping down onto her knees in front of me next to Daisy.

"Daisy..." I started, watching her as she wrapped her hand around my base and stroked it slowly.

"I know baby, I know." She said, her hands both working over my cock and balls. Her left hand squeezed on my balls, fondling them gently as her right hand stroked her way up and down, taking a few experimental squeezes before she took both of them off and nodding her head, looking over at Felicity. "I think he's ready!" And with that, the two women both leaned in and pressed their tongues against my cock, trapping the hard slab of meat instantly between them both. Both Daisy and Felicity pressed their tongues against my cock and while Felicity ran her tongue down towards my balls, Daisy ran hers up towards my head. The two british actresses worked their way up and down, on my cock, each of them licking their ways all over my pole and tasting my skin. Moaning, my head fell back ever so slightly before looking down on my lap where the two girls were working. Watching them lick against my cock, I could barely contain my excitement as Daisy and Felicity moved their tongues up and down in near perfect unison, moving up and down, each of them lathering my pole in their spit. The two girls moved up and looked at one another before moving back into my pole and pressed their lips together, their tongues snaking out and running together over my dick's head.

Daisy broke the kiss and stroked some of Felicity's brown hair out of her face. Looking up at me, Daisy shot me a wide grin before looking over at Felicity who was doing her best to not go back to sucking on me. Her hand wrapped around my cock and stroked me slowly while she kissed Daisy again, the two sharing a quick kiss before Daisy looked up and spoke to me.

"Felicity's been working herself up so much after what I've told her about you. I think it's only fair that she sucks your cock first right? I'll play with your balls."

Felicity and Daisy shared a look at each other, grinned and then went right to it. Daisy's mouth moved down between my legs while Felicity came up and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. Pressing her lips around the head of my dick, Felicity pressed her tongue out and stroked against the head of my pole, stroking it gently with the underside of her tongue while she applied pressure on my pole. As Felicity moved her head up and down on my length, Daisy opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my balls. Pressing her tongue against my sack, Daisy wrapped her bright red lips around my sack and sucked on them gently, her tongue washing them as she moved from one side to the other. Daisy looked up at me and moaned around my balls while Felicity ran her lips up and down on my cock.

My hands came up and ran through both of their hair, stroking them both affectionately as I watched Daisy take my other ball into her mouth while Felicity slipped down towards the middle of my length. Her lips pressed down against the meaty pole inside of her mouth, sucking down on it, Felicity ran her tongue along the bottom of my shaft, teasing at the vein that ran under the length as she pushed her lips a little further down, working to swallow me down just a little bit further and moving to head down towards my balls where Daisy was working as well.

Felicity's mouth was sliding up and down faster and faster, spit running from her mouth and down towards my balls as Daisy closed her lips around my sack and sucked on them gently. Her tongue continued to flick and bathe my two balls in her own warm, wet spit. Both the girls were moaning around the piece of my body in their mouths and as I was looking down at them, I could barely contain my excitement on what was happening. Licking my lips, I brushed some of Felicity's hair away from her face so that I could make eye contact with her. She looked up at me and smiled around my cock before pushing herself down even further, her eyes came up and she cast a wink at me as my dick invaded her throat. Spit continued to run out of her mouth and down her chin, making the blowjob a very messy one. That was perfectly fine by me though, I loved getting my cock wet and by the looks of things, Felicity enjoyed it as well.

Daisy moved herself on her knees so she was more central between my legs, her mouth opened and her tongue came out to show her workings, her tongue dancing over my balls and lathering it up while she sucked on them. Felicity continued to bob her head up and down, both girls working towards giving me the most tremendous orgasm, and blowjob, of my life. Daisy worked her mouth all over my sack as Felicity bobbed herself up and down, working faster and faster, the both of them working in tandem to getting me off. With Felicity deep throating me and Daisy slobbering over my balls, I moaned as I felt pre cum leak into Felicity's mouth. Felicity and Daisy both looked at each other and then up at me and they both started working faster and harder, both of them working on getting me off while they were both left in their lingerie while they sucked on me.

Felicity was twisting her head from left to right, slipping her head up and down as her tongue bathed my cock in her spit. Her mouth continued to leak her warm, wet spit, lathering it up more and more as she bobbed her head up and down, my cock starting to shine under the dimming light of the setting sun in Orlando. As she sucked on me, Daisy continued to dance her tongue over my sack, adding her own spit to the mix while they both worked on me. I could feel my own orgasm coming and both the girls seemed to know it, looking down at them as they slobbered over me, my fingers dug into the arm of the couch and the closest cushion before my toes started to curl inside of my shoes. Running my tongue over my top lip, I let out a low groan as if that would serve as sufficient warning for them. Daisy seemed to know what was coming and ran a hand up into Felicity's hair. The Rogue One star knew what she meant and brought her lips up, my pole glistening with her spit as my body bucked and I started to cum. Shooting hot ropes of my cum into Felicity's waiting mouth, my body arched up off of the couch and cumming in Felicity's mouth.

Shooting rope after rope of cum, my body finally came down and the actress of Jyn Erso slowly lifted her lips off of my pole and flashed me her tongue. Daisy came up off of my sack and the two Star Wars actresses moved in with each other and locked their lips together, their tongues working together as they shared the hot, pearly white load from one to the other. The women wrapped themselves together in a tight hug as they shared the creamy load, seemingly loving how it tasted on both of their lips before they slowly parted, a long saliva trail mixing between the two of them. Daisy and Felicity both opened their mouths and slipped their tongues out, showing off just how much cum the two of them had shared before they each closed their mouths and swallowed it down with a greedy gulp.

"So..." Felicity said, breaking the silence. "What's next?"

Looking over at Daisy and then at Felicity, managing to bring my head up off of the back of the couch enough to somewhat study the two beautiful women in front of me. Daisy and Felicity were close to one another, their arms and fingers experimentally touching one another while they looked up at me. Daisy leant over towards Felicity and brushed some of Felicity's hair away from her ear and whispered something to her, Felicity's eyes lit up and the Rogue One actress eagerly nodded her head. Reaching down, Felicity wrapped her hand around my slick dick and lifted me up off of the couch, leading me towards the bed. Spinning me around, Felicity pressed both of her hands against my shoulders and sent me crashing down to the bed. The other woman in the room moved up onto the bed and threw her legs over my waist. Sitting down on my chest, Felicity reached down and kissed me, cupping my face in her hands as I tasted her lips on mine. Lifting her hips up, Felicity reached down from my chest and towards her hips, sliding the panties down along her long legs and holding the silky panties in her hands. Swinging them around casually on her finger, she looked over at Daisy and shot the actress of Rey a grin.

"Should I put these in his mouth while I ride him?"

"Ooh... That could be fun! Although aren't they wet now?"

"Dripping." Felicity confirmed as she lifted the lacy things up and inspected them against the light that was creeping in through the windows. Looking back down at me, Felicity ran her tongue over her lips, starting in her bottom left and ending up at her top right, the woman leaned forward and ran her finger over my lips before dipping her head and kissing me again. My hand came up and stroked her chin as we kissed, more enthused about it as Daisy seemed like she was far more interested in the whole thing. Speaking of Daisy, she had grabbed one of the small chairs in the corner of the hotel room and brought it a little closer to the bed. Her legs had spread and she had tugged her own bottoms of the lingerie to the side so that she could get at her own wet slit.