A Rey of Sunshine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck..." We all murmured at once, prompting a giggle from Daisy and Felicity. Daisy opening her eyes up and using a finger to scoop up some of the cum that was left on her face. Cleaning her face up, Daisy sucked her fingers clean before looking over at Felicity who was loving the feeling of my cum on her face. Swallowing the load on her tongue, Felicity moved onto her knees and shot my a look and then one over to Daisy.

"Mmmm this was so much fun!" Felicity said with a grin, settling back on the bed, her arms extending and coming behind her to prop herself up and look at us both. Daisy looked over at her and then up at me, sweat and cum still clinging to her skin. Shifting to her position on her knees, Daisy closed her eyes and raked her fingers through her long brown hair to try and coax herself down from the explosive orgasms she had gone through.

"Will? Did you enjoy yourself?" Felicity asked, a wide grin on her face as she let her head idle to the side.

"That was..."

No matter what words I tried to think on, none came to mind to sufficiently describe what I had just gone through. The stammering seemed to be a good enough response for the two women who shared a hug and kiss before Felicity got herself dressed and offered my ass a goodbye squeeze. She had told me that she'd given me her phone number and also an e-Mail address to get a hold of her. That was definitely a plus side to this whole thing and as Daisy closed the door behind Felicity, I was left with one question.

"So... What are we Daisy?"

"Well..."