A Road Trip Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came out into the room, a commercial for laundry detergent was playing on the television and Jen was still tapping on her phone. "Oh, good, my turn," she said. "I so need a shower right now. " She dropped her phone on the bed and hopped off to grab her toiletries. "By the way, Theresa and the rest of the girls at the office say 'Hi.' They all went out for happy hour tonight." She shot me a mock grumpy look. "Just to warn you, they had some rude comments too. You're gonna get a lot of snickers when you get back."

"Not unexpected. I can handle it," I answered. "Anyway, separate beds, right? Just helping a friend move across the country."

She arched her eyebrows and stuck her tongue out at me before disappearing into the bathroom. "You try telling them that," she called back before closing the door. With disappointment, I heard the lock click. It was one of those flimsy latch ones I could have opened with my thumbnail, but the message was clear. Sighing, I pulled a journal out of my bag and took the bed closest to the outside door.

I fond myself unable concentrate on the dry medical articles and my mind kept drifting to Jennifer just a few feet away and now likely naked. I wondered if she was feeling the same desire I was. I started picturing her in there perched on the edge of the toilet or the tub furiously stroking away her own desires. That definitely got some responsive twitches from my groin. I tossed aside the journal and began scanning stations for the least sexy subject I could find. Even the rhinos on National Geographic were getting it on, and so I flipped to the Weather Channel to see what the rest of journey had in store for us.

To me anyway, women always seem to take forever in the bathroom. I finally turned off the television and all the lights except for Jen's bedside lamp. The door was locked and bolted, and Jen had drawn the blackout curtains. I closed my eyes and listened to traffic sounds on the road outside and the running water on my other side and tried to sleep.

I was unsuccessful, but when I heard the bathroom door open again, I tried to pretend that I was dozing. That seemed easier than small talk that would be more about trying to avoid the subject of sex than anything else.

Jen's feet padded across the floor. Then there was a wash of cooler air and a bounce of the bed as she climbed in with me. When my eyes popped open I was staring into her soft brown eyes, her long lashes folded down demurely but a devilish smile on those full lips. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm afraid I might get cold in that big bed all by myself."

I turned toward her and our hands brushed against each other under the covers. "Well, we wouldn't want that now," I said. Her hand snaked past mine and came to rest on my chest over my nightshirt. I reached out and laid my hand on the hollow of her side on slightly cool dry bare skin. I swallowed at the thought of her naked beside me. "It looks like you could use some warming."

And then our lips came together. We kissed, slow, tentative at first but gradually gaining confidence. Her hand stayed on my chest, the pressure of her fingers light through my t-shirt, our bodies inches apart. Her tongue gently touched my lips and my tongue joined hers. My right hand gradually began to massage its way up her side and onto her back. No bra strap impeded its progress. I made circles on her back while our tongues jousted with each other and our lips. I could taste the light mint of her toothpaste. Then the widening circles my hand was making began to brush the top of her smooth buttocks and slid onto a bare cheek.

She broke from the kiss for a moment. "Are you sure your hand should be there?"

"Yes." And I drew her body to me and kissed her harder.

A low moan escaped her lips. "Me too." Her left hand tried to slip down and back up under my shirt but got tangled in the fabric.

"Let me get that out of the way," I said and took my hand off her body and sat up long enough to pull off my shirt. When I did, the covers slipped down, and I got a brief glimpse of her full breasts. The view was exquisite, but I was not in the mood to admire from afar. I tucked my arm behind her neck and lay back down next to her. She was on her back now, and I leaned down to kiss those lips while my other hand rested on her soft belly. Her hand was back on my chest now kneading my bare flesh on one side while the softness of her right breast pressed onto my chest on the other.

I moved my mouth away from her lips and ran a line of kisses along her cheek and toward her ear. I kissed her ear lobe and took a deep breath of her sweet damp hair before running more kisses along her chin again and into the hollow of her neck. My right hand ran up and down her belly straying onto her side and her hip. It flirted with the underside of her breasts and down to the soft curls where her pubic hair began. She moaned and giggled as my kisses tickled her neck.

Her arms wrapped around my chest pulling me into both of her breasts, our nipples rubbing against each other. She feathered kisses across my shoulder as I was doing to her.

I slipped from her grip so I could slide down. My kisses traced her collarbone to the center of her chest, and I began to set a slow deliberate line of kisses between her breasts. I could feel them brushing against my cheeks, and she moaned again arching toward me, but I continued moving further down. I extended my line to the sides just under the swell of her breasts, oh so close, but not quite there. The sheets had come down with me, and I peeked out through the slits of my eyelids between her breasts to see her chin tipped back in pleasure.

Her hands were in my hair trying to direct me just a bit higher toward her nipples, but I refused. I resumed my march southward to her belly button where I blew soft warm air and kissed and licked. She gave another mixed moan and giggle "It tickles."

Now I started moving north again with my line of kisses. Her skin was still damp from where I had passed earlier, but this time I started to kiss the edges of her right breast slowly circling around in ever tightening circles but always keeping the nipple just out of reach. Finally, I reached the edge of her areola. She was breathing hard, looking at me with longing, her brown eyes fiery with desire, and her nipple erect and straining up toward my lips. Our eyes remained locked for a handful of seconds that stretched out, and then I licked her nipple. Her eyes closed, and she shuddered, and then I took her breast in my mouth and sucked hard, pulling as much of it into my mouth as I could, flicking her nipple inside with my tongue.

We stayed that way, my mouth locked on her breast, kneading her with my tongue, her breathing coming fast and ragged, her hands again gripping my head holding me there on that breast for a minute or more. I slowly drew back and there was an audible pop as the suction broke. We stared at each other wordless for another handful of seconds before I put my face back down to her left breast and began the slow tantalizing circle again. She strained against me, trying to speed me along to that nipple, but I resisted and continued to tease, stretching out her anticipation to the utmost. Finally though, I was there in the center again with her nipple and areola firmly pulled into my mouth.

This time when I let go, I returned quickly and hungrily to her mouth. Our tongues danced together, and now I brought up my hand to begin gently squeezing and kneading her breasts and nipples, one side to the other, back and forth.

We broke from a kiss, and Jen held me at bay with a hand on my chest. "My turn now," she whispered and pushed me onto my back. Now she was atop me running kisses over the stubble on my chin and neck and trailing onto my chest. Soon her tongue was flicking out across my nipples between kisses and sucks. She paused once and waited for me to make eye contact. She had that mischievous grin again and once assured she had my undivided attention she flashed her teeth at me. Her face went down to my chest again, my nipple came up into the suction of her mouth, and she gave me a playful nip with those white teeth. Now I was the one with the shudders.

She straddled me, hugging me tight. Her lips locked onto mine. Her breasts pressed against me but her hips remained hovering just inches from mine. We rolled onto our sides and my hands were running all over her body. I began to kiss and suck her breast again while my right hand ran down her body, brushed past her pubic hair and onto her inner thighs. Her legs parted as I massaged her thighs up and down, again coming high enough to just brush against her pubic hair and give a hint of pressure to her labia before moving back to her thighs.

Jen's hands ran over my back, her nails tracing light furrows as she moaned and rocked her hips. "Please," she breathed. "I can't stand it. Touch me."

"I am touching you," I teased between heavy breaths.

Jen lifted my head and stared into my eyes with fire, almost fury. "You know where."

Finally, I obliged. Her labia were already parting when my fingers ran up them from back to front, finishing spreading them up to her swollen clit. My middle finger drew circles in her warm juices around her hooded clit, and now her moans were deeper, and she pushed herself against my hand. Then that same finger slid back down between those lips and into her vagina itself. She was so hot inside it almost burned. At the same time I locked my lips to hers again, catching her breath in my mouth, penetrating her mouth with my tongue like my finger was penetrating her from below.

Now her hands her were inside my underwear, grabbing my penis and rubbing my shaft vigorously. My own juices leaked out onto her fingers. In that moment I was glad that I had masturbated in the shower earlier, or I might have ejaculated all over her hand right then and ended our evening with a whimper. "You are still wearing too many clothes," she complained and began pulling down my boxer briefs. I helped kick them off the rest of the way, but never took my hand away from her sopping wet vulva.

We lay there rubbing each other, gasping and kissing for several more minutes, enjoying getting to know each other's body. "I need you in me," she said, a note of desperation in her voice.

"I'd better get a condom." Somehow I managed to pull myself away from her, but not for long. I ran to my bag in the closest and dug underneath my clothes and found the box I had squirreled away in the hope it would be needed. I ripped the box open on the way back from the bed. A string of condoms spilled across the bed sheets.

Jen grabbed them up before I could and tore off the one on the end. "Ooh," she teased. "'Ribbed for her pleasure.' I like that you naughty boy." She beckoned me closer. "Let me put it on."

I knelt on the bed next to her while she tore open the wrapper. She looked me in the eye and gave my penis a few good jerks and then rolled the condom down over it. Then she lay back down and guided me over between her legs. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her thighs wrapped around mine. My gloved penis rested against her vulva bouncing against her clitoris. "Fuck me," she ordered.

I slid down so the head of me penis rested at the entrance to her vagina. We stared into each other's eyes as I slowly began to push my way inside, rocking back and forth as I eased in. She was so hot and moist and ready that I was soon buried to the hilt. I could feel the head of my penis bumping up into her cervix. "Ooh, you are so deep," she murmured and closed her eyes and arched her pelvis into mine.

We took up a slow rhythm at first, building up, learning what each other liked. Long slow strokes at first, then shallow ones grinding our pelvis together, then fast and hard, then slow again. "Do you want to be on top?" I whispered in her ear.

Without a moment's hesitation, Jen answered, "Yes."

I slipped out of her and rolled over. Immediately, Jen swung her leg over to straddle me again. This time though she supported herself above me on her arms, her breasts hanging down in front on me, and lowered herself onto my penis. I ached at the feeling of her warmth.

Jen closed her eyes, moaned and began to slide herself up and down on my penis. She paused at the bottom of each stroke to grind her clitoris against my pelvic bone. I cupped one breast in each hand and played with her nipples with my thumbs. "Mmm. Suck my tits," she told me.

Jen was leaning down closer to me now, riding me. My left hand was squeezing her right breast. Her left breast was in my mouth. I reached around and grabbed one of her buttocks urging her faster. Our breathing was becoming more ragged, and I could feel pressure building in my penis, and then she was climaxing, collapsing on me, giving quick wordless calls into my ear, her pelvis still grinding and gyrating against me, the walls of her vagina squeezing my penis.

Gradually, Jen's motions and breathing slowed down. Underneath her, I began to thrust in and out of her. She opened her eyes to look at me, sweat still on her forehead.

"I think it's my turn now," I told her. She nodded with a faraway look in her eyes but immediately slipped off of me to roll over. I was back on her in an instant, slipping back inside of her, and thrusting deep and fast again. She clung to me whispering into my ear, egging on me on, and then I was climaxing too.

Jen and I lay there, our bodies still entwined, our hearts pounding out a decrescendoing rhythm together. My penis was starting to soften, and I slipped back out of her before the condom could start to leak and lay down at her side. We were facing each other holding onto each other. "Thank you," I said.

"No. Thank you," Jen said with a smile. "That was so perfect. I really needed that."

"Me too," I said, and we kissed.

We both took brief turns in the bathroom. I turned up the heater in the room. The windows to the room were already giving off a fierce coldness even through the curtains, but the heater was purring away to keep the cold at bay. When I crawled into bed with Jen again, I was glad to see she was still naked. We nestled together under the covers. Just before I kissed her forehead, I told her, "I love you, Jennifer. I hope you know that."

"I know, Aaron. I think I love you too." With that, Jen closed her eyes, and we drifted off to sleep together, warm and close and satisfied.

*****

Sunbeams poked through the cracks between the curtains. Car doors opened and closed as motel guests woke and stirred. I breathed in the sweet scent of Jennifer's blond locks as I lay next to her. I reached out a hand to her stomach, and her eyes fluttered open as she turned to look at me. "Good morning, beautiful," I said and kissed her.

"Mmm. Morning," Jennifer greeted me. She wrapped her arms around me. We kissed again. When she pulled away from my lips, she buried her face in my chest. She took several deep breaths there and sighed. "Why now?" She looked back up at me with tears welling in those gorgeous brown eyes. "I'm moving for a least a year. I'm going to school. I have to be focused. Why did you do this now?" She slapped me on the chest and rolled out of bed.

I started to get up after her. "Jennifer, wait. What?"

"No," she shouted back. "I never should have let you come with me." She rummaged through her bags and pulled out clothes while scattering others across the floor. "You don't understand. This is really important to me. I have thirteen months of school. I need to concentrate. I can't have distractions." She pulled on a shirt and underwear to cover up before looking back at me. "You have a career. You're a successful doctor. I'm twenty-eight, and I don't have anything yet. I need to do well in nursing school. Now I'm just going to be thinking of you." She shook her head and wiped tears from her eyes. "It's like your playing with my head. We worked together for like a year and a half. I liked you, and you say you liked me too, but you never said anything. You never asked me out. You never did anything. You treated me like you do everyone else in the office, like I wasn't that special. And that's okay. I mean you're a doctor and I'm just an MA. I'm nothing special."

"Jen, that's not true," I tried to interrupt.

"No. Listen to me," she insisted. I closed my mouth. Jennifer took a deep breath and covered her eyes with a hand. When she spoke, her voice was calmer. "Nursing school is really important to me. I need it, and I need to do well. I made peace with moving halfway across the country, away from my family and friends in the middle of winter to cold and snow because becoming a nurse is a dream of mine. And then, just when I'm ready to go, this guy who's kind of cute and a bit sexy in his own way, who hasn't shown any real interest in me all this time, suddenly confesses he's liked me all this time too and asks me out. And fool that I am, I just say, 'Great let's sleep together.'" She looked at the ceiling and shook her head not bothering to wipe away the tears. "Why couldn't you have said something six months ago?" With that, she grabbed the rest of her clothes and walked into the bathroom. The latch clicked.

I followed her and leaned against the wall next to the door. "Jen, look, I'm sorry. You're right. I should have said something sooner. I'm not trying to mess with your head. I just knew I couldn't say goodbye to you without telling you how I feel."

Running water in the bathroom but no answer.

"I didn't say anything before because we did work together. If I asked you out, would you have been able to say no. Maybe. I mean obviously you could, but then you wouldn't know what I would do. Would I keep harassing you at work and start acting like a jerk or complaining about you? And if you said yes, I would never know if you really wanted to go out with me or thought you had to."

No word from the other side of the door.

"Plus, I made up all sorts of excuses: that you must have a boyfriend already, or a girlfriend, or honestly, that I was too old for you, and you'd just think it was gross that I was hitting on you.

Still no answer. Toilet flushing. More water running.

"Might be nice if you'd object to that one." My wan joke fell flat.

Still no answer.

"I was a coward. But... But I like I said last night. I love you. I haven't felt this way about anyone in a really long time. Just being in the same room with you makes me happy. You don't even have to do anything, and I feel good around you. When we worked together, you were off limits. When I heard you were leaving, it broke my heart because I thought I would lose you, and then I thought actually this was my chance to tell you how I feel." I sighed. I was crying now too. "I didn't want it to be like this though."

The water stopped running, and I could hear her moving around in there.

"I'm sorry," I said, my voice breaking.

The latched clicked open. She was dressed, her hair pinned up. Her face was a mixture of sadness and anger. I stepped toward her, arms open to hug her, but she stepped back and held up her hands to block me. "Don't. Please, just don't. Not right now." She shook her head. "Just get dressed, get packed, and let's get going." She slipped past me into the room.

"Okay," I whispered and went to get dressed.

We packed in silence. She was waiting sitting on the edge of the bed we'd shared when I told her, "All ready if you are."

The worst of her anger had drained away, and she gave me a sad smile. She even let me put an arm around her waist as we walked through the cold morning air toward the motel office.

"I'll check out," Jennifer said. "Why don't you put the bags in the car and get us a table at the diner for breakfast." She slipped out of my arms and handed her bag to me.