A Road Trip Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietDog
QuietDog
67 Followers

"Okay," Jennifer gasped and pushed my hand away. "Get on your phone and find us a motel in Cheyenne. We're stopping for the night."

The original plan for the day and been to press on as late as possible into Nebraska before calling it a day. We still had a few hours of daylight for driving and neither of us were particularly tired yet, but I did not object to the early stop. I pulled out my phone and began Googling accommodations in Cheyenne.

*****

We pulled into Cheyenne about forty-five minutes later in the late afternoon. The sun was descending behind us but not yet setting. I directed Jennifer toward our chosen hotel, but she pulled off into the parking lot of an Italian restaurant a couple of blocks away. I raised my eyebrows in question.

"We need to get some take out first." She parked the car.

"Are you hungry already?" I was still full from the sandwiches and trail mix, and dinnertime was a few hours away.

"Once we get to our room, I don't think we'll be leaving until morning." She opened her door and exited. Again I had no reason to object that sentiment and followed right behind her.

Twenty minutes later we left the restaurant with a bag of Styrofoam boxes, napkins, and plastic utensils. Fifteen minutes after that we boarded the empty hotel elevator headed for the third floor. As soon as the doors closed, we were in each other's arms, kissing and groping each other through our clothes. The elevator slowed and chimed at the third floor and we broke apart, slightly disheveled. We smiled at a family who were waiting to head down and slipped past them into the hallway.

A fast walk down the hallway to our right lead us to our room. The latch clicked on the closing door, and we were on each other again. Bags dropped to the floor. Shoes flew to the side. I did manage to drop the food bag on the dresser next to the television before Jennifer dragged me to the bed. Then we were pulling off our clothes and tossing them aside. Our lips were locked together. Our hands groped each other's bare flesh.

"I've wanted this all day," I told Jen before sucking on her nipple. Her hands were stroking my penis, and my hand found her labia already moist and swollen.

"I need you now," Jen replied. She pushed me over onto my back and climbed astride me. She guided my penis and slid down on top of me, her vagina engulfing my erection.

Our lovemaking was fast and frantic. The desire of the day finally overwhelmed both of us. All the teasing and flirting of the later half of the day spilled over.

Jennifer rode me. Her breathing was coming quicker and quicker. The walls of her vagina squeezed me again and again. When I felt she was close to climax, I grabbed her hips and pulled out of her. "What?" she gasped at me still trying to grind her hips to mine.

"Not so fast." I pushed Jennifer to her side to get out from underneath but then rolled her back to her stomach and pulled her up onto her hands and knees and slid back into her dripping vagina.

"Oh, my," Jen cried out, but she pushed herself back against me, enjoying the sensation. A few seconds later I could feel her hand rubbing her clitoris while I thrust in and out of her from behind. I leaned down over her back to kiss between her shoulder blades and reached one hand around to massage her breasts.

"Oh, that's so good," Jennifer purred. She sat up and now we were both kneeling upright, my penis still buried in her vagina but pressed against her front wall and G-spot. I gripped one breast in each hand while she continued to massage her clitoris. My thrusts were shallower now and her hand helped hold my penis in place, but I was still hitting her in the right spot as her breathing increased tempo, and she began moaning.

I allowed my penis to slip all the way out of Jen before she could reach her peak again. She tried to turn toward me again, but I pushed her to the bed flat on her belly. I lay on top of her and entered from behind again. One of my arms wrapped around her chest to grab her breasts, and this time my other hand plunged between her legs to squeeze her clitoris while I thrust into her in long rapid stokes.

We were both soaked in sweat and our words were now almost inarticulate. I could feel my climax building closer and closer, and I knew I could not keep up like this for much longer. I pulled out of her again and rolled over on my back. "You can go on top again," I managed to gasp, but I doubt she needed the invitation.

We locked our bodies together again. We found a rhythm together, pelvises colliding. I took one of Jen's breasts in my mouth again and massaged her other with one hand. My other hand reached behind her. The moisture from our joined bodies quickly coated my fingers, and I began to massage around her anus to moisten it. Jen was moaning harder on top of me, her vaginal muscles tightening around me. The angle and reach were not great, but I slid the tip of my index finger into her anus. I do not know if that pushed her over the edge or if it were coincidence, but she began to orgasm then, falling on top of me and crying out in pleasure. Beneath her, I continued to thrust my penis into her spasming vagina and pushed my finger deeper into her anus, and then all at once I was climaxing with her.

We lay there still tangled together breathing heavily. "That was wonderful," Jen breathed into my ear. "I really needed that." She looked at me with that wicked smile. "But I think I could use a little more." My penis had already lost enough turgor to slip from her, but she began to grind herself on my pelvic bone back and forth and in tight circles. I reached around and slid the tips of two of my fingers into her vagina this time. Our juices were making us both a sloppy mess, but that was the least of our concerns or perhaps the point of it all. I sucked on her breasts again, and in less than a minute she was climaxing again astride me and collapsed to my side. "Yeah, that was the rest of it," she sighed.

Jennifer and I dozed there for fifteen or twenty minutes naked a top the bed arms and legs intertwined. Some time later I opened my eyes and gazed out the open curtains. It was fortunate that we did not have a ground floor room, or we would have been treating the world to a show.

Jennifer rubbed my chest and kissed me. She sat up and stretched. "We've made quite a wet spot here," she commented after a glance at the bed. "Where are my panties? That may be a measure of how good the sex was: how long does it take you to find your underwear? The longer the time, the better the sex."

I laughed at that as we both began looking for our clothes. It did take a fair amount of searching until we were both semi-clothed again.

Afterward we sat cross-legged on the love seat near the window wearing only our underwear, both of us topless, and fed each other forkfuls of salad and pasta from the take out containers. We attempted to Lady and the Tramp the spaghetti a couple of times but just ended up with spatters of pasta sauce all over each other. That of course brought on more laughter. The mess did afford us the opportunity to try out one of the "seriously strange sexual fantasies" Jennifer had commented on earlier in the day: to lick sauces off our naked bodies. That added more giggles and also a few moans and sighs.

*****

Dinner was over. The sunset. Jennifer and I still sat side by side on the couch, gazing into each other's eyes and sometimes a bit lower in my case, touching and caressing each other with words, eyes, and hands. Her breasts bounced invitingly when she stood up and took both of my hands. "Come on, time for a shower." Her voice was low, and she led me to the bathroom.

We each stripped of what little clothing we still had and stepped into the shower without a word. Each movement was slow and deliberate, almost solemn. The hot water rained down around us.

I lathered a washcloth. I turned Jen to face into the water and began sudsing up her back in long slow circles. She held up her hair, and I massaged soap up the back of her neck and out both shoulders. Then I worked my way down her back, over her buttocks and down the back of her thighs to her calves and feet. She turned around when I stood back up. I added more soap to the washcloth and cleaned first one arm and then the other. I ran soap over the front and sides of her neck while she tipped her head back into the water spray, and then I moved down over her upper chest. I gently cleaned each of her firm breasts, and was please to watch her nipples swell as I ran the cloth in gentle circles over them. Then I moved lower to her belly and her thighs. I knelt before her and cleaned down her right leg and up her left. She parted her legs and I gently rubbed soap into her blond-brown pubic hairs and massaged her vulva. She moaned slightly but said nothing more.

I stood again, hung the washcloth on the rack, and picked up the shampoo. I backed Jennifer up into the full spay of the shower. I ran my hands through her hair, making sure it was thoroughly wet. Then I turned her around to let the water rinse off her front and began to massage the shampoo into her shimmering blond hair. Jen sighed. When I worked the shampoo all the way to her scalp I turned her once more and began rinsing it out again. Our eyes remained locked. Our breathing came deep and even.

I leaned in and kissed Jennifer on the lips. My hands held her sides and guided her into the corner of the shower just out of the water spray. I knelt down and the hot water cascaded over my head. I leaned into her, into her pubic hair. I could smell the sweet smell of the soap and the underlying musky odor of her sex. I lifted her right leg to rest on the edge of the bathtub. She was bracing herself on the slip bar on her left and the shower wall on the right. I kissed the hood of her clitoris. She tilted her pelvis toward me, and I ran my tongue over those downy labia and the coarseness of her pubic hair. A single run of my tongue over her labia parted them and her clitoris began to swell and peek from behind its protective cover. I began lapping her in earnest now taking in the sweet taste of her juices, the tangy flavor different at her vaginal opening than the lighter taste at the forward half of her labia. My tongue flicked out over her clitoris back and forth, side to side, and in circles. I slipped one finger into her vagina and began curling it forward in a beaconing gesture. As she continued to moisten, I slipped a second finger in to join the first. I slid them in and out, stroking her anterior vaginal wall and tapping against her cervix on the deepest strokes. Jen's breathing was coming faster now, and I increased the speed of my tongues ministrations. Her juices were running down my fingers. I pushed my lips harder over her clitoris and began sucking it into my mouth while flicking it with my tongue. That pushed Jen over the edge. She began bucking against me, vagina spasming on my fingers, legs shaking. She cried out in ecstasy.

Jennifer held my faced pressed against her until her orgasm passed. Her legs were still shaky, and she had lean against the wall to support herself for a few seconds before she pulled me to a stand with her. When we were face to face, I stared deep into her brown eyes and sucked her juices off one of my fingers. "You are delicious," I whispered. "I could eat you all day."

I went to lick off my second finger, but Jen caught my hand and redirected it into her own mouth. She sucked gently on it. "Mmm," she murmured. "But not as good as you taste I bet." Then she leaned forward, wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and kissed me firm and deep, her tongue thrust into my mouth. When she pulled away, she smiled at me. "My turn now."

First Jen positioned me in the spray to thoroughly wet my hair. She stood slightly on tiptoes. Her breasts just barely brushed against my chest and my penis bounced against her lower abdomen while she massaged shampoo into my scalp. She tipped my head back into the spray again to rinse out the suds before retrieving the washcloth and soap. She turned me around and began scrubbing my back, my arms, and my legs in the warm suds. When she was done on my back, she set to work cleaning my arms and up my neck and then onto my chest where she lingered over my nipples. The feel of her hands touching me and rubbing over my abdomen and thighs sent shivers through my body. Much like I had done, she moved down to my legs before coming back up to my penis, which stood erect before her. She knelt there re-soaping the washcloth and staring up past my penis into my eyes. Without breaking eye contact, she began rubbing the washcloth over my scrotum and around over my pubic bone before running the washcloth up over my penis. She watched me with those wicked brown eyes while she pumped the washcloth up and down the length of my penis. I closed my eyes and moaned at the feeling of her fingers running over me.

"Time to rinse you off," Jen whispered. "Turn around."

I obeyed and let the water cascade over my front. Jen's arms snaked around me, and she rubbed my penis up and down until the soap was gone.

Jennifer was still kneeling when I turned to face her one more time. One of her hands gripped the shaft of my penis and the other cupped my scrotum. She leaned forward and licked the head of my penis. She ran her tongue around its edges and then took it into her mouth. Gentle suction pulled at me. In her mouth, I could feel the softness of her tongue flicking and the light touch of her teeth while her hand began pumping my shaft in rhythm with her sucking. My breathing increased. I ran my hands through her wet hair and began rocking my pelvis in time with her sucking. Tension began to rise in my scrotum toward the shaft of my penis with each pump. I was coming close to ejaculating for the second time that night when she released my penis from her mouth and stilled her hands.

"I can't have you coming yet," Jennifer told me. "I need you for something else first." She stood up with that wicked sparkle dancing in her eyes again. "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

Before I could respond, she was kissing me again, arms tight around my neck, tongue thrust deep into my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of my pre-cum on her lips. When she broke the kiss, her eyes sparkled at mine.

"You're into that?" I stammered in surprise at what she had asked.

Jen shrugged at me with a smile mixed of shyness and naughtiness. "Yeah. Well not always, but sometimes. Like right now. So, yeah." She reached behind me, pressing that fine wet body against me and turned off the shower. "Let's get dried off and I'll show you."

Neither of us wasted much time in getting out of the shower and toweling off.

Jennifer led my out of the bathroom by the hand. "Now, you need to do exactly what I tell you if you want this to work."

"As you wish," I said. There was a flicker of recognition in her eyes but I am not sure she understood the reference.

Jennifer laid out a towel at the edge of the bed and then went to her bag. She pulled out two items. The first she held up as a bottle of lubricant. "My surprise from earlier." The second was a white, three-inch long bullet shaped vibrator. "And the single girl's best friend," she finished with a twinkle in her eye. She placed both items down on the towel at the foot of the bed and lay down on her back next to them propped up on her elbows. Her legs were spread and her pelvis lay inches from the edge of the bed.

"First, I need you to warm me up again like you did in the shower."

I grinned wide. She tasted delicious, and I would gladly spend the rest of eternity licking out the beautiful pink vagina and firm pink clitoris. "Your wish is my command," I told her and knelt at the foot of the bed between her legs.

She grabbed my chin and stared at me with a sexual intensity she had not used on me before. "Yes. Tonight it most definitely is." She lay back on the bed and let me go to work.

We were both so excited by this point, the glistening between her labia had little to do with the water from the shower, and I did not spend much time on preliminaries. I kissed both of her inner thighs and then settled over her vulva. I inhaled the musky sent from her vagina and ran my tongue from her vaginal opening up to her clitoris.

"Mmm. That's good." Jennifer sighed and shifted a little lower on the bed.

I ran my tongue up and down her vulva from back to front, circled her clitoris and gently sucked it before going back down and running my tongue as far into her vagina as I could reach before heading north again. I worked one finger into her vagina again and then a second still licking and sucking away at her upper labia and clitoris. My fingers were soaked with her juices that then ran down between her cheeks toward her anus.

"Now, you need to put a finger in my ass. Slow like you did earlier tonight." Jennifer was breathing deep and slow as she savored the sensations.

I slipped my fingers out of her vagina and began to rub my index finger around her anal opening moistening it with her own juices. I continued to lick and suck at her clitoris but allowed my tongue to stray south again to her vagina before moving back. I turned my finger side to side, and with gentle pressure eased it into her anus to the first knuckle.

Jen sighed. "Oh, yeah, gentle just like that."

I kept turning my finger and applying steady pressure until I sank it in to the second knuckle. With my thumb, I began exploring the opening to her vagina. I continued to make slow circles with my finger to stretch her muscles. I could feel them twitch around my finger before relaxing.

"Add a little lube," Jen said. Her head was tipped back and I could see her breasts rising and falling as she breathed deeper and deeper. "And put in two fingers."

I took my mouth from her vulva long enough to spy the lubricant container. I dripped some onto my middle finger and my index finger that was still in her anus. I pulled the first finger out far enough so I could put both fingers side my side and began to slowly rotate and push them back in.

Jennifer flinched at first with a sharp intake of breath, and I paused. "No," she groaned. "Keep going." She reached up and grabbed a breast in each hand and kneaded herself while my tongue and fingers continued to work her nether regions.

Over the next several minutes, I worked my middle and index fingers all the way into her ass. While I sucked her clitoris, I began to probe my fingers in and out.

Jennifer was moaning. "Oh, that's it. That's right. Just like that." She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "I'm ready. Put your dick in my ass."

I stood up and grabbed the lubricant again. Jen's hand searched about the bed until she found the vibrator. I used one hand to coat my penis in the lubricant while my other hand continued to pump her anus with my fingers. A soft purr echoed in the room when Jen turned on the vibrator. She placed the top of it just above her clitoris. I slipped my fingers from her ass and lined the head of my penis with her anus even as it was starting to close up again.

"Go slow," Jennifer said.

I put the head of my penis against her anal opening. Her muscles were tightening and rubbed the head of my penis like a soft kiss. I pushed forward and my lubricated head started to penetrate inside. Jen gave a sharp intake of breath. "Slowly." I held it there letting her sphincter muscles relax as they accommodated the head of penis before applying gentle pressure forward again.

I had never had anal sex before. It was never something my ex-wife had been interested in. I had been curious about what it would be like but had never pursed the issue more than in my own mind and had never thought I would find a woman interested in trying it too. I do not know how long it took, several minutes and extra dollops of lubricant, before I was able to sink my penis all the way into Jennifer's anus and rectum. She was tight and the areas of pressure on my penis were different from vaginal sex and there was no feeling of rubbing against anything like her cervix.

QuietDog
QuietDog
67 Followers