A Road Trip Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietDog
QuietDog
67 Followers

We were both moaning and speaking words of endearment to each other about how good our bodies felt. Jen was rubbing her vibrator up and down between her labia and over her clitoris. I was pumping in and out of her ass a little faster and a little faster with each stroke. She had wrapped her legs lightly around my waist to help guide my tempo. I felt the muscles in her anus tighten on my penis and pulsing waves transmitted through her rectal wall as her vaginal muscles began to clench in orgasm. She cried out and held the vibrator to her clitoris. "Oh, god. Fuck me harder," she cried as the orgasm washed over her.

The sight of her face, eyes closed in ecstasy, mouth open as she cried out, breasts thrust up to the ceiling and her pelvis thrusting against mine pushed me over into orgasm. I ejaculated deep inside her rectum and collapsed on her writhing body thrusting in and out of her over and over.

When our mutual orgasm had passed, I slipped out of her with a slight pop of suction. We scooted up on the bed lying tangled together in a heap.

"That was great, different, amazing," I gasped. "I've never done that before. Thank you." I nuzzled into her hair and kissed her ear.

Jen giggled a little as my kisses tickled her ear and neck. "That was great. Better than I imagined." She rolled over to look at me. "Confession time again," she breathed. "That was my first time doing anal with someone else. I've done it myself a couple of times with two vibrators, and it was good, but nothing like a real guy fucking me there." She kissed me. "My ex and I tried it once, but we were too drunk, and he wasn't the gentlest, and lets just say it did not work out well at all." She stared into my eyes and caressed the stubble on my cheek. "But I knew I could trust you. I knew you'd be slow and gentle and do exactly what I told you. So thank you." She kissed me again, and we embraced.

"Your wish is my command," I told her again.

We lay there for a while, our breathing slowly, the sweat drying on our bodies.

"And now," Jen said, "I think I need another shower."

"Me too," I agreed.

This time the showers were quick and to the point. We soaped each other and rinsed off with only a bit of lingering over each other's sated bodies. Later, we rejoined each other in bed and cuddled together naked under the covers with the television on.

Lying with my arms around Jennifer, the day of driving and the evening of sexual exploits caught up with me. Jennifer must have felt the same because I caught her yawning. "Me too," I said. "It's going to be a long drive tomorrow."

"I know," she smiled at me. "But tonight makes it worth it." She turned off the bedside light and I got the TV. She faced my one more time. "I love you, Aaron."

"I love you too, Jennifer."

Our kiss was warm and deep. Then she rolled over, and we spooned until we fell asleep.

*****

The mattress and sheets rustled gently in the early morning. The sun's rays through the open curtains were weak and red just shading into yellow. Jennifer hung over me tickling my face with her hair that made a cave around both our faces. I would be stretching the truth to say I was not trepidatious about what mood the morning had found her in.

"Wake up sleepy head," she sang. "Time to rise and shine."

I need not have worried. Her smile was as big and bright as ever. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Six thirty," Jen answered. "But we have a long day a head of us."

I groaned.

"Come on. They have breakfast downstairs." She rolled out of bed, but I did not move. "Don't make me do this," she warned.

I peeked out at her from under the covers. "Why don't you come in here and get me out?" Instead, she whipped the covers off me.

"Up," she ordered. "Remember the whole 'Your wish is my command?' Well, I wish you to get up now and move." She was beaming when she said it though and went to go get dressed.

Watching Jen prance about the room naked and start to pull on her underwear sapped my resolve to stay in bed. I surrendered and crawled out to join her. By the time I sidled up behind her, she had on panties and bra and was leaning over her bag, pulling out clothes. I grabbed one firm cheek in each hand.

"Hey." She jumped and swatted my hands away.

I went to kiss her and cup a breast, but she pushed me away. "No kissing or groping until you're dressed, mister."

"Does that mean there will be kissing and groping after I'm dressed?" I asked.

She gave me her patented haughty look with arched eyebrows. "I will consider it." She disappeared into the bathroom. And locked the door.

I relented and got dressed.

Breakfast at the hotel turned out to be an extensive spread of options including the standard do-it-yourself waffle maker but also an omelet bar and a selection of fruits, yogurts and juices. Seven o'clock on a Friday in the middle of winter found mostly business types breakfasting and the family we had encountered on the elevator the day before. We both piled plates high with fruits. This time Jennifer got an omelet while I cooked waffles covered in a mixed berry yogurt for us to share. We rendezvoused at a table for two off to the side. Neither of us had eaten for a good twelve hours that combined with the company to improve the smells and flavors of the meal. I fed Jen bites of fruits, and she fed me bites of omelet. We chatted.

During one of those comfortable pauses in our conversation I looked up to find Jennifer contemplating me over her cup of coffee. "So why me? What made you choose me over those other blind dates and set ups your friends arranged?"

I swallowed my bite of waffle before replying. "The great sex." I said and grinned.

Jen gave me a small shake of the head and a slight frown.

"All the really serious questions in the morning." I sighed. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and then took her hand. "Because just being around you makes me happy. Whenever I am near you I feel like a weight has been lifted off my heart, and I didn't even know it was there. You make me smile. You make me want to be better than I am." I looked down at the table for a moment trying to arrange the words before looking back into her eyes. "There are some people who just hit you right here." I tapped my chest over my heart. "There's no real reason why they do and not someone else, they just do. You feel close to them. I can think of maybe three or four people in my life who have done that to me, and you are one of them. I love you. Whether you feel the same, it doesn't matter, I love you."

Jennifer was blinking back some moisture from her eyes.

"And it doesn't hurt that you're smart and gorgeous and wonderful in bed."

"Why do you have to be so sweet? Except maybe that last part." Jen sighed. "You know what I want to hear."

I shook my head. "Not what you want to hear. What I need to tell you."

We held hands for a time, and I just stared into her eyes. "So why did you let me come with you?"

Jennifer laughed a little and looked away. "I don't know. A rich doctor willing to drive me across country. Good sex. What's not to like?" She shot me a mocking smile.

I laughed back. "Rich is relative. At least my ex has a better job than me, so I don't have alimony. And I think I said great sex, not just good. But seriously, I'm sure you've had other guys interested in you since your last boyfriend, and I'm under the impression you don't have wild sex with just anyone. I answered you, now it's your turn. What do you see in an older divorced man?"

Now Jen's face became serious again. "You're only eight years older than me and next month you'll only be seven years older. My dad's eleven years older than my mom, and they're great together still. As for divorced, that happens, people make mistakes. As for what I like about you: you're funny and sweet and kind and handsome if you'd give yourself credit. You make me feel safe. You make me feel I can trust you. You treat me with respect. That first night in the motel together, I knew I could have just crawled into my own bed, and you wouldn't have done anything. You wouldn't have pushed me. You tell me you're interested. You show me you want me, but then you just wait for me to make up my mind. Not all guys are like that. Most guys I know aren't like that, and it feels really good."

Jen paused and sighed. "My boyfriend cheating on me really messed up my trust in people, guys anyway in a relationship. I trust you." She laughed a little again to herself. "You'd actually find out you're pretty dreamy if you asked around the girls in the office and the float pool. We talk about the doctors, and you're up there on lots of people's lists, especially when they find out you're single."

I must have been blushing a little there. "Well, I hope I can disappoint them by not being quite so single anymore."

Jennifer rested her chin on her palm and squeezed my hand with the other. "Yeah. I guess after this trip, you're kind of stuck with me now."

"Never stuck with you. Honored. Privileged. Spoiled to be with you maybe, but not stuck with you." I leaned forward, and Jennifer met me halfway for a kiss.

*****

Friday was a long drive but not as long as the run from San Diego to Provo. At the end of the ride though, we still had to move Jennifer into her apartment or sleep on the bare floors or shill out for another hotel. We left the hotel in Cheyenne around seven thirty which including short rest stops might have us pulling into Omaha around five if road and weather were good to us. A few mountains to weave through lay ahead before we hit the open plains of Nebraska.

Jennifer took first shift, and I navigated us back to the interstate. The day passed much as those before: small talk, some car karaoke, brief passenger naps, and miles and miles of open road.

I took over driving duties two hours later. Jen's phone had begun trilling with texts. With the time difference, San Diego was just waking up. Some were from her family checking in I guessed or other friends because she just typed back and forth for a while without including me in the conversation though she laughed to herself a little. My phone stayed characteristically silent.

"Oh, this one's from Theresa," Jen told me the next time her phone trilled. "She's heading to the office but wants an update. She claims to be a little worried because I ignored her texts last night." Jen was typing back as she talked. "I told her we're fine but were just tired form the long drive. I said you're being the perfect gentleman." She flashed a smile.

The phone trilled back. "She's says you better stop being so gentlemanly." The phone trilled again. "Now she says she's going to look up your number when she gets to work and tell you to make a move already." Jen laughed at that.

"So we're keeping things quiet for now?" I asked.

Jen cocked her eyebrows at me. "Asking me out on a lunch date, almost proposing to me in front of the entire office, and then driving me across the country is not exactly keeping things quiet. There are some things though that do not need to be said in texts, especially not with Theresa. Emily maybe. My sister fine. But not Theresa."

The morning texts quieted as the San Diegans headed off to work.

By the time my afternoon shift at the wheel came, Jennifer was feeling restless and we both were feeling a bit amorous. When we had stopped for a break in the morning to stretch our legs and swap driving we had ended up spending ten or fifteen minutes making out at the far end of Wal-Mart parking lot. By the afternoon as we were driving across the Nebraska plains, it was worse.

Jennifer was leaning on the center console now and running her hand up and down my leg. "You know, you are very distracting," I told her.

"Really, I was thinking the same thing about you," she purred back. Her hand was now running up and down between my legs. "Oh, yes, I think I can tell where your mind is right now. Let me help you out." She began to unbutton my pants and zipped down my fly. "Doesn't that feel better now with more room?" Her hand was rubbing my penis through my boxers.

"It's not the room that's making me feel better." I swallowed and shifted in my seat some to allow her freer access.

With a little readjustment, Jen soon had my penis pointing erect out of my pants and continued to rub it up and down. She leaned in to kiss me and whispered into my ear. "You know, there was something last night I didn't get to finish."

"Jen, you don't have to..." I started to say, but she ducked her head under my arm. It was cramped, but she wrapped her lips around the head of my penis and began to suck. I shifted and spread my legs some more. "Oh, that feels good," I moaned. We drove on like that for a while. It was getting more and more difficult to focus on my driving. "Alright, maybe you should stop. I may not be able to keep us on the road if you keep this up."

Jen lifted her face just enough so my penis was no longer in her mouth. "Then pull over." She went back to sucking me and rubbing my shaft.

In less than a mile an exit ramp to a small side road presented itself, and I managed to maneuver us over without losing control of the car or myself. I slammed the shifter into park as soon as we stopped and leaned my seat back.

With more space to work in, Jen's speed increased and I could feel that familiar pressure building in my scrotum and slowly rising up my penis. "I'm about to come." I tried to move her face away, but Jen did the opposite. She took as much of me as she could into her mouth and pumped the remainder with her hand. The pressure in my penis reached the tip, and I ejaculated deep into her mouth over several seconds. She continued to milk my penis up and down pulling out every last drop and swallowing it all.

"That was incredible," I said when she finally took her mouth off me penis. "Thank you."

She played with my semi-hard penis some more. "Your welcome. That was payback for last night in the shower. You're great at oral."

"Look who's talking." I pulled her to me for a kiss.

We both sat up and rearranged ourselves, me redressing and Jen redoing her ponytail that had come loose. Then she took a drink of water. "It's interesting. It doesn't taste that bad, but it leaves just a little burn going down."

*****

We pulled into Jennifer's apartment complex after dark but still in reasonable time around six thirty. Jen had called ahead, and the property manager met us to hand over the keys and give us a quick tour. Her unit was on the second story, which meant lugging her mattress up some icy stairs, but we managed. Initially, we planned on prioritizing what to unload from the trailer for the night - bed, blankets, and chairs - but by the time those came out the only large items left was a futon and dresser drawers, and so we emptied it all out in one night. By the time we finished the trailer was almost eight.

The apartment was a one-bedroom unit less than five years old. The kitchen was to the left of the entryway and included an island with an overhanging counter top to double as a table. The kitchen was open to the living room that had a nook with a built in desk in one wall. Sliding glass doors opened onto a balcony overlooking a central common grassy area currently under a thin layer of snow. The bedroom and bathroom were to the left of the entryway. It was well lit and cozy once we turned up the thermostat.

After unloading the trailer, we sat at the counter together and ate take out food with plastic forks. We decided the boxes could wait until morning, and so we left them in the back of the car and trunk

Jennifer's bed was a twin, and so we shared the futon instead and covered it with sheets that did not quite fit. We were both tired from our three-day trek when we cuddled up together beneath the covers. We exchanged languid kisses and strokes. "We don't need to do anything tonight," I told Jen.

"No, I want to. We don't have much time left," she said and pulled me on top of her.

Our first night of lovemaking had been slow and exploratory as we got to know each other. Our second night had been frantic and wild and uncontrollable. This night we were two lovers who knew what the other liked, who were comfortable with each other, and who wanted to draw out the love making to please the other as long as possible.

We covered each other in kisses. I worked my way down Jen's body between her legs. I loved her smell, her taste, and the sounds of her moans.

"Turn around," she told me, and I did. We lay side-by-side sucking and touching each other.

When he had eaten our fill of each other, Jen climbed on top and made love to me in long strokes. I went to touch her by her anus like the night before, but she stopped me. "Not tonight. Still a little sore," she told me with a smile, and so I went back to massaging her breasts. "I liked it from behind though." She slipped off of me to lay flat on the futon, and I slid into her from behind. I could feel the ridges of her vaginal walls rubbing against the sensitive head and underside of my penis with each stroke. I reached my hand underneath her to rub clitoris, but her hand was already there. We took turns touching her while I thrust in time with slow strokes. "Squeeze it like that," she gasped. She orgasmed then, burying her face in the futon and crying out. I let her climax pass through her, let the last muscle contractions calm before I began to thrust into her faster and climaxed myself. I collapsed to her side, and she rolled to face me. We tugged the covers over our heads and fell asleep sated and exhausted.

*****

We slept in the next morning despite the sounds of the other tenants heading out for the morning to kids' sporting events or just for Saturday errands. When we finally struggled out of bed, we ate leftovers for brunch and started to unpack Jen's belongings. I found a pen and paper and started making a list of items she would still need that had been missed or sacrificed for space in the trailer and car and a list of groceries. Those tasks accomplished, we looked up where the closet U-Haul rental, grocery store, and shopping mall were and then set out to explore Omaha and find a real lunch.

After dropping off the trailer, we found a shopping mall with a Target and a nearby Panera bakery for lunch. Lunch took priority, then shopping.

We walked up and down all the housewares aisles together picking up all the exciting purchases like paper towels, detergent, soap, and toilet paper. In the kitchen section, I began adding a few items from my own list. "You know I have some pots and pans," Jennifer reminded me. "I'm not much of a cook anyway."

"Well, I am a bit of a cook. If I'm going to cook you dinner tonight, we need a few more things, like a big baking dish." I brandished one from the shelf before putting it in the cart. "Ooh, a garlic press. You can do without it, but it's nice to have, and I have a good recipe to use it with tonight. Next, storage containers."

Jen just laughed. "How much more do you need? You're only here one more night. It's just going to collect dust."

"Think of these as housewarming gifts." I continued to load the cart. "I may be leaving tonight, but I'm coming back to visit. You're going to have at least some free weekends."

At the grocery store, we repeated the same pattern. I let Jen pick out the staples she felt she needed for the next week or so, and then I started adding my own contributions. "That is an awful lot of chicken," Jen complained when I put the family pack tray into the cart.

"I make a delicious lemon garlic chicken. You'll love it," I told her.

Jennifer did not look convinced. "Love like ten pieces in one night?"

"Look, I know how to cook. I was married to a surgeon for seven years. She was never home. I did all the cooking. We'd find a recipe we liked, and I would cook a batch that would cover us for a few days. Just popped it in the microwave or oven when we got home. Sometimes I would do two dishes so we could mix it up some during the week. Now that I'm single, it just lasts longer. We need garlic by the way." I headed back toward the produce aisle. "We should have picked up a rice cooker at Target. It's handy, and one batch will last you a week too."

QuietDog
QuietDog
67 Followers