A Second Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

Zach noticed that solar heating and collection panels on the cabin roof provided heating for the spa's water, as well as energy for running a small pump that pushed water up and out through a small spout near the top of the rockwork set against the wall of the house to give it the effect of a miniature waterfall. It was obvious to all that no expense had been spared on the renovation work for the cabin.

Chelsea then drew their attention to a small shed around the side of the cabin. Inside were a number of mountainbikes, some of which had removable carrybaskets attached to the handlebars. There was also a folder that contained copies of maps showing interesting trails that guests could ride along, as well as maps of how to get to the numerous local wineries, and into the local town with important places like the supermarket and the banks all clearly marked. They all laughed and agreed that they looked set for a wonderfully relaxing weekend.

By the time they had finished unpacking the car and had put everything away it was time for dinner. Zach took over the barbecue chef duties while Chelsea brought out a salad she had made, Julie set the outdoor table next to the spa pool, and Melanie poured a glass of wine for each of them.

That evening they all sat in the lounge on two comfortable couches while Sam slept in the corner of the room on an old rug that Julie had brought along for him. It was while they discussed what they should do for entertainment for the night that Julie suddenly remembered the envelope she was given when she picked up the keys. She fetched the envelope from the kitchen bench and opened it to read the note contained. It was evidently from Gwen, who had sent it to the winemaker's wife, with instructions to give it to Julie when they arrived to collect the key.

The information in the note was quite brief, saying that they could help themselves to everything in the cabin, and that any food they consumed would be restocked by the winemaker's wife and daughter after the weekend. In addition, there was a good selection of close to a hundred DVD movies in the library cabinet next to the DVD player. However if they wanted something more adventurous than mainstream movies, there was also a selection of porno movies behind the locked door at the end of the cabinet, the key for which was one of the keys Julie had been handed.

The four looked at each other, and all unanimously decided to check out the locked part of the cabinet. Once the door was unlocked and opened, they found a collection of nearly thirty porno movies neatly stacked in their cases on the shelves, together with six evidently homemade DVDs in CD jewel cases labelled only with dates. Curiosity got the better of them all, and they chose one of the homemade DVDs with a labelled date of four months ago, and settled back on the couches eager to see what it contained.

The first scene that greeted them was a group four middle aged naked couples milling around the very lounge they were sitting in now, with the backs of both of the couches dropped back flat to form fold-out double beds. Each person had a drink in his or her hand, and was either engaged in flirting or outright caressing various body parts of one or other of the members of the group.

"That's Gwen!" Julie pointed to a tall, slim attractive lady with wavy dark hair down to her shoulders and holding a glass of white wine in her hand. She was small breasted, and her pubic hair was shaved to a narrow landing strip. She stood facing a well-built man and was talking to him while she reached behind her with her free hand to hold the erect penis of another man who stood at her shoulder. Zach could only guess at her height using various objects around the room as a frame of reference. She reminded him of a tall version of a movie star he's seen recently in a film, but he couldn't recall the star's name. When a shorter buxom naked woman with red hair down past her shoulders walked up to the group, Gwen leaned forward to give her a sexy open mouthed kiss, then she moved her head lower to kiss each of the redhead's nipples.

Zach, Julie, Melanie and Chelsea were all mesmerised by what they saw on the screen. Julie was adamant that she had no idea that her oldest and best friend was into the swinging scene, if that's what it was they were watching.

As the movie progressed, they saw a wide range of sexual activities, sometimes in singles, sometimes in pairs, sometimes in threesomes or foursomes, with any mix of gender in each scene. In one scene that lasted for several minutes Gwen was the meat in the sandwich in a double penetration where a tall slim man with curly brown hair fucked her cunt from below, their lips locked together in a series of long drawn out kisses, while a tanned balding man fucked her anally from behind. Her moans and the grinding of her hips suggested that she thoroughly enjoyed their erotic union, especially with her occasional shouts of encouragement to one or the other of her partners.

The scene that seemed to interest Julie, Chelsea and Melanie the most featured Gwen wearing a strapon as she fucked the balding man deep in his ass while the rest of the group stood around them calling out words of encouragement. The balding man occupied a sex sling that hung from the large eye bolt in the ceiling that Zach had noticed earlier. Gwen had hold of his erect penis in both her hands, and used it as a hand hold to give herself extra leverage to pull her strapon out and push it hard back into his tight hole. She carried on until after one last series of hard thrusts, he threw his head back and splashed his cum all over his chest. She leaned forward to lick it all up, and finished with offering him her hands to lick off the couple of drops of his cum that had dribbled over her fingers.

From Zach's position on the couch, lying on top of Chelsea with his head between her firm breasts, he could see Melanie and Julie sitting side by side on the other couch, glassy-eyed and slightly open mouthed. Both had slipped a hand under their cotton leisure suit bottoms, and from the busy movement he could see under the material, he guessed that they had started to masturbate themselves. He could also feel Chelsea's hips pushing subtly up against his abdomen, so he guessed that she was also starting to get sexually aroused from the eroticism of what they saw on the screen.

Melanie suddenly sucked in a deep breath and closed her legs tight around her hand. As soon as the sensation had passed, she quickly peeled off her pants and pulled Julie's face down between her legs.

"Ohhh, lick me please. I need you to lick me till I cum." Melanie's voice was hoarse sexual tension.

Julie happily obliged, and pressed her face between the younger girl's spread thighs to lick at her puffy, wet gash. Within minutes they had peeled off all their clothes and manoeuvred themselves around to a sixty-nine position on the couch with Melanie below and Julie on top. Both enthusiastically used their fingers, lips and tongues in the other's cunt until their wet flowing juices coated each other's faces. Their moans of ecstasy filled the room, and they had become totally oblivious of anything else that was happening around them as they humped their pelvises faster and faster into each other's eager mouths.

"Suck me hard, I'm cumming!" Melanie shrieked. Her body tensed and jerked and quivered for several seconds, and she felt a small squirt of fluid shoot out of her vagina to be eagerly lapped up by Julie's hungry mouth.

Julie too, had felt the building sexual tension deep in her loins reach its zenith, and pushed her pelvis down hard onto Melanie's face when she felt an ever-expanding explosion of warm pleasure from somewhere deep inside her uterus. She also felt a small squirt of fluid spurt out from her cunt and splash against Melanie's wet and pliant tongue to be lapped up and swallowed with ease.

After the euphoria of their climax had passed Julie rearranged her body so that she lay face to face with Melanie. They spent several seconds lovingly kissing each other's face and lips, and then looked sheepishly across at Zach and Chelsea, who they could see had been watching them eagerly. Chelsea's t-shirt was hiked up above her young breasts, and she was pulling at one nipple so that it stood out proud from the surrounding areola. Her other nipple was in Zach's mouth, and being alternately sucked and licked so that it too stood proud.

"You know, Chelsea and I haven't had a chance to have your ass yet," Melanie announced, looking directly at Zach.

"Tonight might be a good opportunity to even up that score," Chelsea said very matter of factly as she kissed the top of Zach's head and got a vague grunt of agreement from him in return.

"That's settled then, both of you get to fuck both of us tonight," Julie piped up, the mischievous twinkle in her in her eye obvious for Zach and Chelsea to see.

The women immediately raced off to get everything they needed, but not before Julie ejected the DVD and switched off the television and DVD player, since Gwen's homemade movie had reached the end. When they returned giggling a few minutes later they found that Zach had removed all his clothes and topped up their glasses with another freshly opened bottle of wine. Julie and Melanie carried several towels, which they spread out on the rug on the floor together with several large throw cushions, and a now naked Chelsea carried Julie's tote bag of sex toys.

Chelsea rummaged around in the tote bag until she found what she was after. She kept the toy hidden in the bag and whispered in Melanie's ear, getting an enthusiastic nod in reply. They ordered Zach onto all fours on the towels on the floor, then ordered Julie to join him so that their backsides faced each other.

When Chelsea pulled her hand out of the tote bag she held a long skinny double ended dildo. She also pulled out a bottle of lube that Julie always kept in the bag, and handed it to Melanie. Between them, they carefully lubed up the dildo, and then turned their attention to the two crouched bodies on the floor.

Chelsea took charge of Zach while Melanie took charge of Julie. They drizzled a generous amount of the lube down Zach's and Julie's butt crack and spread it liberally all around the brown puckered opening of their asses, carefully pushing as much of it into their sphincters and deep into their rectums. The groans that escaped from Zach's and Julie's mouths each time they felt the probing fingers slide deep inside their asses only encouraged Chelsea and Melanie to increase their efforts.

When Melanie and Chelsea finally felt Zach and Julie were ready, they had them shuffle closer together so that their ass cheeks were separated by just a couple of inches. Melanie held Zach's ass cheeks open while Chelsea placed the knob of the dildo against Zach's tight wrinkled home. She rubbed the bulbous end in a circular motion until she could see Zach's outer sphincter muscle begin to relax. She slowly and carefully increased the amount of pressure on the muscle, and smiled with satisfaction when she saw the knob slip past the outer ring and start to slide in. Chelsea continued to slowly feed more of the dildo's shaft into Zach's ass until about a third of its length had disappeared.

In was now Melanie's turn to insert the other end of the dildo into Julie, so Chelsea reciprocated by helping to hold her ass cheeks open. Melanie repeated the same process with the dildo on Julie as Chelsea had done with Zach, and within minutes, the other end of the dildo was firmly lodged in Julie's ass. With each subtle movement of the dildo in their asses, both Zach and Julie let out moans of pleasure as their senses strained to process the sensations they felt deep inside their abdomens.

With nearly their entire half of the double dildo inserted deep in Zach and Julie's rectums, Chelsea and Melanie instructed them to shuffle together as close as they could so that their butt cheeks were touching. This brought on a fresh wave of erotic pleasure as each end of the dildo was forced deeper into their rectal cavities. They began to pull their butt cheeks away from each other slightly, then push them back together, simulating a fucking motion with the dildo.

Chelsea and Melanie knelt on each side of the erotically joined couple, and both reached a hand under them to encourage them through gentle and sensual caresses. Chelsea's hand went instinctively to Julie's vagina and found a steady stream of juices had begun to dribble down her thighs. Similarly, Melanie found and took hold of Zach's hard erection and noted the growing wetness on her palm from his oozing pre-cum.

Chelsea and Melanie didn't want Julie or Zach to cum yet, so after a few minutes of their anal tug of war, they instructed them to carefully pull their butt cheeks apart. Everybody laughed when the double ended dildo popped out of Julie's and Zach's ass at the same instant and fell onto the towel between their knees. While Melanie wrapped a towel around the spent toy and put it safely out of the way, Chelsea instructed them stay on their knees and turn towards the couch and rest their elbows and chests on the couch's cushions.

Chelsea again rummaged in Julie's tote bag for a few moments, and then pulled out two double ended strapon dildos, which she and Melanie quickly harnessed themselves into after carefully inserting the short angled end into their own wet vaginas. They were now ready to continue the rest of the night's entertainment.

With their faces side by side on the seat of the couch, Julie and Zach could hear what the other two were doing and the giggles that accompanied their hushed whispers. They inched their faces closer so that they could kiss each other lovingly.

"Are you ready for this? I think I know what's coming next," Julie's quiet relaxed tone reassured him.

Zach nodded. He knew that he could back out if he chose to, but at the same time he knew that this was his expression of love to all three of his wives. He heard and sensed someone kneeling behind him. A pair of hands slid up his back, then fingers and nails dragged down his sides. He felt a some hair brush against the middle of his back, then a pair of lips kissed him between his shoulder blades. A few seconds later he felt a small slippery rounded object slide along his butt crack and stop at his relaxed asshole. He felt the slight pressure and sucked his breath in as he felt the soft jelly-rubber shaft slide into the space that had only just recently been vacated by the double ended dildo that he had shared with Julie. The feeling was exquisite.

Zach watched Julie's face intently and saw her wince briefly, so he knew that she was experiencing the same sensations that he was. By looking back over his shoulder he could see that Chelsea was kneeling behind Julie, so it was obvious that it was Melanie who had control of his ass. He smiled at Julie's face just inches from his own and edged it forward once more for another kiss. Both lovers moaned softly into each other's' mouths as they felt the strapons push deeper into their rectal cavities.

Julie slid her right hand down Zach's side and pushed it gently between his legs to grasp his semi-hard cock. She fondled it lovingly until she felt it get fully hard, then slowly stroked it, pointing it straight down and sliding her hand along its full length.

"You're not allowed to come yet," she whispered softly, and got a nod of agreement from Zach.

Melanie and Chelsea were engaged in their own kissing session as they matched each other stroke for stroke, push for push, while they fucked Zach's and Julie's asses. They both felt the heat of their lust and desire as they watched the shafts of their strapons, slick with lube, sliding in and out of the tight puckered holes of the two kneeling bodies before them. They both felt a thrilling perverse pleasure when they saw how the tight outer rim of Julie's and Zach's sphincter seemed to pull and stretch against the strapons' shafts as they pulled out, then seemed to suck them back in as they pushed forwards again.

The foursome continued their depraved sex act for several more minutes, until Chelsea announced that it was time to switch. She directed Julie and Zach to lie on their sides facing each other on the large throw cushions, and for them both to fuck in that position. It took less than a minute for them to achieve the desired position, with one of Julie's legs thrown over Zach's hip, and his hard cock snuggled comfortably in her wet cunt. Once they were comfortable, Chelsea slid in behind Zach and Melanie behind Julie, both seeking to return to their anal activities with their strapons. Within seconds Zach and Julie's assholes were plugged once more.

It took real concentration for all four of them to find the right rhythm so that they were all working in synch with each other. On the couple of occasions where one fell out of synch, they all erupted in peals of laughter for a few seconds, but quickly returned to the sexual task at hand. Eventually Julie felt the familiar overpowering eruption of pleasure deep inside her abdomen sweeping outward and quickly envelope every inch of her body. She gripped Zach tight in her arms and pulled him into her as if trying to make their bodies meld together to form a single being. Her breaths came in short bursts, and her legs and abdomen shuddered in one long spasm of electric eroticism as she came harder than she could ever remember.

Julie's orgasm caused a chain reaction as Chelsea, who saw the tell-tale signs on her face from her position behind Zach, suddenly felt overwhelmed by the sight of her step-mother's orgasm, and tightened her internal muscles around the little knobby end of the strapon inside her own cunt. Chelsea gave the strapon a series of thrusts into Zach from behind, and felt the little knob press hard against the end of her cervix, then felt her own explosion of molten pleasure radiate outwards from the core of her being as she too began to shudder all over. As she came she moaned and playfully sank her teeth into the back of Zach's shoulder.

Zach felt the orgasmic spasms coming from in front and behind him, as well as Chelsea's thrusts that pushed the strapon hard into his ass. When he felt Chelsea's playful bite on the back of his shoulder he pushed hard into Julie and felt his explosive burst as he shot his cum deep into her wet and hungry cunt with his head tilted back and his mouth open in a small gasp of sexual ecstasy.

Melanie felt Julie's orgasmic shudders and saw the looks of intense sexual gratification on Chelsea's and Zach's faces when they came, and that spurred her on. With a grunt of sexual lust, she pushed her hips hard several times against Julie's backside, sending the strapon shaft deep into her ass. Julie pushed back at her, which caused the knobby end embedded in her cunt to press back against the thin wall of tissue that separated her vagina from her anus. The sensation, together with the sight and sound of the others cumming around her, was enough to push Melanie over the top. She buried her head in the hollow of Julie's neck and felt the overwhelming burst of sexual emotion pulsing from deep in her cunt followed by the warm tingling sensation that seemed to spread everywhere in overlapping waves.

After everyone had caught their breaths, Julie looked deep into Zach's eyes. "I love you so much; more than anything or anyone in the world." She leaned her face into his and kissed him lovingly.

"And I love you too, my darling man," Chelsea chimed in from behind Zach, kissing him on the back of his neck.

"And so do I, with every ounce of my being," Melanie said looking at Zach's face from just behind Julie's shoulder. She took his hand and kissed it, then placed it on her breast.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers