A Second Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

Gwen slowly leaned back further and further on the bed until she lay flat on her back with her legs wide open. Julie followed her down onto the bed, and took a position lying alongside with her head level with her chest. Gwen could feel her friend's mouth still at her nipple, but she also felt a hand begin to slide down to her belly button, then past it to rub at her narrow strip of fuzzy pubic hair. The fingers teased further down, inch at a time, until they rested on the open lips of her hungry pussy. She gave a slight whimper when she felt a long slender finger slide deep into the vagina, and pushed against it gently. It soon became two fingers, then three as Julie began to get into her work.

Gwen reached her hand towards Zach and pulled him down to her. She offered her lips to be kissed, and Zach hesitated briefly until he saw Julie lift her head and smile at him, giving him a slight nod of approval. Zach could taste Julie all over Gwen's mouth, her tongue, her lips, her face. He broke their kiss and moved his head lower towards her other breast, where he and Julie smiled as they watched each other sucking on a nipple. Occasionally Julie would offer him her hand, dripping wet with Gwen's juices, for him to lick or suck on her fingers and taste the spicy flavour of her friend's intimate secretions.

Zach felt Gwen's hand reach for and take hold of his hard penis. She gently pulled him into a kneeling position by her head so that she could suck on his cock and taste his pre-cum. She reached a hand behind him and pressed on his butt cheek, encouraging him to slide his entire length into her mouth, his ball sac resting against the side of her chin, and held him for several seconds before she pulled her face back. She repeated this several times before she pushed his cock away and pushed her face lower so that she could suck on his testicles.

The sensations Zach felt were so overwhelming he thought he had died and gone to heaven. He concentrated hard on relaxing all the muscles around his abdomen. He looked down and saw that Julie had stopped fingering Gwen's cunt, and was now busy coating the shaft of the strapon with lube. She then climbed into a standard missionary position between her friends long legs and rubbed the knobbed end of the silicone strapon up and down Gwen's vaginal crease. One of Gwen's hands reached down and took hold of the strapon's shaft and pulled it deep into her vagina in one swift movement. Zach felt Gwen's muffled moan through his testicles which were still in her mouth just as Julie began a steady thrusting motion with the strapon.

Zach looked across to the other bed to see how Chelsea and Melanie were getting on. Melanie was on her back in the middle of the bed with her knees tucked up to her chest and her feet somewhere above her face. Chelsea lay towards the bottom of the bed with her face pressed against Melanie's cunt, and was busily using a combination of her mouth and her fingers to stimulate her. Keeping her tongue on Melanie's clit, she took hold of one of the thigh strapons in her hand and began to slide it in and out of the younger girl's vagina.

Zach watched mesmerised as Chelsea lay the strapon aside after a few minutes and slid her index and middle fingers deep into Melanie's wet cunt, then pulled them out to smear her juices on the brown wrinkled rosette of her exposed asshole. He heard Melanie beg for her to slide her fingers in, and watched as she worked first one, then both of them in together. Chelsea returned to her oral manipulations while she slid her fingers in and out of Melanie's ass with a steady motion. It wasn't long before Melanie's hips began to buck upwards, desperately pushing against Chelsea's mouth, tongue, and fingers. Through clenched teeth, Melanie grunted and swore, then put her hand behind Chelsea's head to push it hard into her wide open crotch as she enjoyed an explosive orgasm.

When her cum spasms had passed, Melanie looked down between her legs at the top half of Chelsea's face and began to laugh. Chelsea pulled her face away from her cunt to find her cheeks were smeared with wet juices, and joined in the laughter as she moved up the bed so that they could enjoy a long intimate kiss.

"That was one big cum," Melanie giggled.

"I know, I caught most of it in my face!" Chelsea kissed her and teasingly pinched her nipple.

When they realised that Zach had been watching them they smiled and blew him a kiss each, which he blew back in return.

"Let's try one of these now while we watch the others for a bit," Melanie reached out for the closest thigh strapon.

Once the thigh harness was velcroed in place Melanie moved across to the edge of the bed so that she could sit with her feet touching the floor and leaned back on her elbows. Chelsea climbed off the bed and carefully sat on Melanie's thigh, slowly lowering herself onto strapon's upright shaft until she felt it bury itself to the hilt in her hot excited pussy. They both wriggled around a bit until they were comfortable and looked up to watch Zach, Julie and Gwen. What they saw excited them so that Chelsea began to rock and hump her hips on Melanie's thigh, and Melanie had moved a hand down between her own legs to rub and pinch her clit.

Zach suddenly felt a new sensation. Gwen still had his ball sac in her mouth and was swirling her tongue around and all over the sensitive pouch of loose skin, but he now also felt the low wet suction of a mouth around his penis. He looked down and saw that Julie had lowered her body so that she now lay breast to breast on top of Gwen as she fucked her with the strapon, and had taken his hard cock in her mouth to suck on it.

Julie bobbed her head back and forth, pulling her lips out to the sensitive glans, before sliding them all the way back down. She loved the oily feel and musky flavour of Zach's pre-cum, and tried to keep it on her tongue for as long as possible before she swallowed it. Each time her lips reached the base of his penis, they touched Gwen's lips as she continued her oral massage of his testicles. Eventually Gwen released Zach's ball sac and moved her lips to the underside of his wet shaft. The two women pressed their open lips against his shaft on opposite sides and provided a simulated pussy for Zach to slide his cock in and out of.

"Let's up the ante," Gwen murmured and abandoned Zach's cock momentarily. She rolled her torso so that she now lay on top of Julie in a reverse missionary, but with Julie's strapon still firmly embedded in her flowing cunt. She humped her hips down hard onto the strapon a dozen times and groaned in sexual satisfaction.

Gwen put her mouth close to Julie's ear and whispered quietly, "I love being the meat in the sandwich. Is he allowed to fuck me in the ass?"

Julie thought for a couple of seconds, then nodded and turned her head slightly to look up at her man, "Zach honey, Gwen's ass is yours if you want it."

Zach hesitated, but felt reassured by Julie's wink and other words of encouragement from Melanie and Chelsea on the other bed. He moved to the other end of the bed and knelt between Gwen's legs, but straddled Julie's. Looking down he could see Gwen's humping hips, and below that Julie's strapon sliding in and out of her cunt. Her steady flow of juices coated the toy's shaft, the insides of her thighs, Julie's thighs, and the towel underneath.

Zach placed a hand on each of Gwen's ass cheeks and pushed them apart. He could see her little wrinkled sphincter pulsing open and closed in time to her downward thrusts. Using two fingers he scooped up some of her cunt juices and smeared it around the edges of her tight little hole. In response Gwen's humping movements paused briefly and she pushed her backside out and back slightly, searching for his digits and hoping that they would slide into her tight opening. Instead Zach reached for the lube and drizzled a generous quantity at the top of her butt crack and watched the little stream of liquid flow down towards his real target.

Zach spread the lube all around Gwen's ass with his fingers, this time pushing his well-greased middle finger in past the initial outer ring of muscle. He slowly massaged the firm muscle until he felt it relax a little, then pulled his finger out a fraction before sliding it in again, bringing with it a little more lube. He repeated this several times before he introduced a second finger, and was slightly surprised how easily they both slid in all the way to the hilt. Gwen's moans and whimpers of pleasure indicated to him that she enjoyed every bit of what both he and Julie were doing to her, and that her ass was ready for more than two fingers.

Zach poured a few drops of lube onto his hand and spread it all over his cock. He leaned forward onto Gwen and let his cock slide along the full length of her butt crease from top to bottom several times. Finally he stopped and rested the bulbous head against Gwen's now shiny brown wrinkle. Gwen stopped moving. Zach slowly pushed his glans against the tight little opening and felt it slide in with almost no resistance. A load moan of pleasure escaped from between Gwen's clenched teeth.

Gwen remained still so that Julie could push up into her from below and Zach could push down. Between them they managed to sort out a suitable rhythm so that the timing of their thrusts didn't work against each other. Zach had closed his eyes to enjoy the sensations from the tight grip of Gwen's anal muscles along the entire length of his cock. He could also feel the shaft of Julie's strapon shaft occasionally nudge his own through the thin membrane between Gwen's cunt and rectal cavity. He felt a subtle movement in the bodies under him. He looked down to see Gwen and Julie amorously kissing each other, with Gwen's tongue thrust deep into Julie's mouth. He lowered his head down towards their faces and the trio joined in a prolonged three way kiss.

The trio continued their intricate sexual ballet for several minutes until Gwen gave a load groan of pleasure. She reached a hand back and gently pushed against Zach's taut abdominal muscles until his cock slid out of her ass.

"Don't worry honey, you're not finished yet. I just want to change positions," Gwen looked over her shoulder at Zach and kissed him on the lips. She lifted herself off Julie and rolled over so that she was on her back alongside her.

"Zach honey, how about you lie on back and I'll sit on top of you with your beautiful cock in my ass? And Jules baby, you can suck on my clit and have a close up view of the action." Gwen's face looked flushed as she looked from Zach to Julie and back.

Zach lay back as requested and helped to guide Gwen's beautifully tight round butt cheeks down onto his cock so that it slid straight back deep into her ass in a single movement as she squatted down on him. Balanced on her haunches, she carefully bounced herself up and down slowly a few times. Her moans told him that she got maximum enjoyment from the simple movement. She carefully eased herself back so that she lay on Zach's chest with her bent legs splayed wide on either side of his knees.

Julie quickly removed the strapon and crouched down low astride Zach's legs and watched his cock, slick from a combination of the lube in and around Gwen's ass and the steady flow of juices that leaked from her gaping cunt, as it pumped piston-like in and out of her tight brown opening. She leaned her face closer into her older friend's crotch and began to kiss and lick around her narrow little landing strip of pubic hair. She gradually moved lower, tracing the tip of her tongue along the crease of her groin until she reached Gwen's clit.

Gwen inhaled sharply when she felt Julie's tongue caress and slowly move in small circles around her sensitive moist nubbin of flesh. She placed her hand behind Julie's head and gently pushed her further down until she felt her lips sucking on her labia, followed shortly by a tongue licking and entering her vaginal cavity. She alternately pressed her pelvis out towards Julie's mouth and then pushed it down onto Zach's cock so that it buried itself to the hilt in her rectum.

Julie pressed her hands against the insides of Zach's thighs and he parted his legs. She moved lower and began to lick his scrotum. Her wet tongue moved randomly all over his wrinkled sac. The sight of his blood-engorged cock pushing in and out of her friend's anus just inches from her face was turning her on more and more. She slipped the fingers of one hand into Gwen's wet gaping cunt and slid her other hand between her own legs, where she used her fingers to rub furiously on her own clit. She stopped for a few brief seconds to remove her glistening fingers from Gwen's hole and slid them under Zach's scrotum where she smeared her best friend's juices around her man's puckered anus. She then moved her mouth back up to Gwen's vagina where she resumed to her oral attentions on her sexual orifice.

When Zach felt Julie's fingers at his ass hole he moved his legs wider again, and tilted his pelvis up as par as he could. He felt a finger push at his sphincter muscle and slip in. It was just the sensation he needed to push him over the top. He gave three hard pushes upwards, and felt an explosive gush of fluid shoot outward from somewhere deep inside his groin. It shot deep into Gwen's anal cavity to splash against the walls of her ass and coat all of his cock.

Gwen felt Zach's insistent thrusts, and when she felt the sensation of his warm fluid fill her up, she pushed down and felt her own convulsive orgasm explode from her cunt and her ass. A small gush of fluid squeezed out and flowed straight into Julie's hungry mouth, wetting her cheeks and her chin.

Gwen's squirt of fluid pushed Julie headlong into her own orgasm. Her fingers stopped rubbing her clit and slid deep into her vagina. She pushed down hard on her wrist and felt a growing burst of sexually charged raw energy radiate outwards from deep inside her uterus. When she eventually pulled her hand away from her vagina a minute or so later it was completely wet with her juices up to the wrist. She knelt up and showed her hands to Zach and Gwen, offering it to them to taste - an offer that was readily accepted.

Zach looked across at Chelsea and Melanie and saw that they had been watching the show intently that he, Julie and Gwen had put on despite the hot sex taking place on the television screen. Chelsea was humping Melanie's thigh hard, her eyes were glazed over, her mouth hung open, and both her hands were busy pinching and pulling at her nipples. Melanie had located the other thigh strapon and was sliding it in and out of her sodden cunt as if there was no tomorrow. Chelsea suddenly threw her head back and nearly slipped off Melanie's thigh from of the violent thrusts of her pelvis that brought on her explosive orgasm. Zach could see that Melanie's thigh immediately around her thigh strapon was drenched with Chelsea's flowing juices.

Chelsea's climax pushed Melanie over the top. She thrust the thigh strapon hard and deep into her vagina and collapsed back onto the bed as her thighs and abdomen began to shudder and shake. As Melanie's spasms slowly subsided, Chelsea lifted herself off her thigh and sat on the bed next to her. Chelsea unstrapped the thigh harness while Melanie removed the dildo from her saturated vagina, then they fed each other the slick and slimy toys so that they could lick off each other's delicious juices.

"How was it?" Melanie asked.

"Really wild!" Chelsea replied, and they both looked over towards the three in the other bed.

Julie, Gwen and Zach peeled themselves off each other and lay back on the bed to enjoy a brief intimate moment. Gwen excused herself to tidy herself up in the bathroom, and on her return she found all four of her naked guests together on the bed cuddling with each other. Julie was on the side nearest to her, so she slid over to make a bit more space for Gwen to join them.

As Gwen lay tucked up behind Julie, she could see Zach just beyond her, and Melanie and Chelsea on the far side. At that moment she understood the close and loving relationship that the four of them had. She didn't envy her friend, but rather felt a warm glow of happiness for them all. However she still needed to talk to Julie alone the following day before they headed home.


............

Zach woke very early and crept out of the bed. He looked back as he put on his knee length bathers and a t-shirt to check that all four women were still asleep. They had all decided to sleep as a group in the oversized bed they had created in the opened up guest bedrooms. In the half-light of the curtained room he could see Julie's arm wrapped around Gwen. Beyond Julie was a dent in the mattress where he had been, and beyond that Melanie lay on her back with Chelsea on the far side, the latter's hand daintily cupping the former's firm young breast.

Zach felt the need to get out and be on his own on one of the mountainbikes for a good hard ride so that he could think for a couple of hours. He needed to process what had gone on over the weekend and work out how he felt about what had transpired. Armed with a bottle of water and one of the maps, he hit the trails with Sam bounding happily just behind his back wheel just as rays of the morning sun hit the roof of the house.

By the time he got back everyone had showered, dressed and was enjoying breakfast. Despite being covered in sweat from his ride, each of his three women gave him a loving kiss, as did Gwen last of all. They all teased him that he wouldn't get anything more than a kiss until he'd had a shower, so he headed in the direction of the bathroom with Sam close at his heels.

Zach was still drying his hair with a towel when he sat at the outdoor table where Melanie and Chelsea had placed his cup of coffee and his bowl of fresh fruit. While he ate he only half listened to their feminine chatter about clothes, shoes, celebrity relationships, and general gossip. As soon as he was finished his empty bowl was whisked away, and his coffee cup refilled. He suddenly realised that all four women were looking at him from where they sat around the table, so he knew something serious was about to be discussed.

Julie took on the role of the spokesperson and took his hand in hers. She explained that she and Gwen had had a long talk that morning while he was out riding, and then the four women had talked together as a group afterwards. Part of the reason for Gwen's invitation for them to spend the weekend at the cabin was as she had explained, that it was her congratulatory gift to the three of them on becoming Zach's 'wives'. Another part of it was also so that she could meet Zach. A third part was also the activities of the previous night, where Gwen was their 'gift' to Zach.

Julie paused briefly before continuing. She said that there was a fourth reason, and one that would need a combined decision from the four of them together. She explained that the cabin was shared equally between Gwen and three other friends; in fact they were the three women they had seen on the first DVD two nights earlier. All four couples were into the swinging lifestyle, and would get together at the cabin for a weekend every few months for a bit of fun and frolicking. Unfortunately one of the couples – the redhead, who was married to a successful investment banker – had just heard that they would be moving away very shortly on an overseas posting. All four couples decided that they would try to find someone to take up the departing couple's share of the cabin and become part of their wider lifestyle party group.

"Gwen's offering us the first option to buy in, if we want it," Julie's hand tightened around Zach's.

Zach sat quietly for a few seconds. His ride earlier that morning had helped him focus on his feelings and emotions from the night before. He looked up at the four women around him in turn and took a deep breath. He explained that he loved and adored his three women more than anything in the world, and that while the activities from the night before were enjoyable beyond description, he would find it hard to feel totally comfortable or at ease with having sex with anyone outside their family unit. Similarly, although he found it extremely erotic to see Gwen and Julie fucking together, he wasn't sure how he might feel if it was one of the males from the wider lifestyle group and not Gwen doing the fucking.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers