A Second Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

Zach chose his next words carefully, and slowly explained that he felt no desire or need to look outside their family unit for sexual stimulation, but realised that Julie, Chelsea and Melanie might think differently. So for him, buying in was not something he would choose to do.

The anxious look on Julie's face gave way to a beaming smile, and when she turned to Chelsea and Melanie she found her smile mirrored on their faces. When she turned to Gwen, she also got a lopsided smile, accompanied by a nod. Julie turned back to her man.

"You said exactly the right words. We all enjoyed last night, but all three of us are unanimous that it was nice as a one-off thing for a bit of fun. You satisfy us in every way, and we aren't interested in anybody else. Maybe once in a blue moon if Gwen decided to visit us at back at home we might have a bit of fun then, but you are all we want." Julie lifted Zach's hand to her face and kissed his palm tenderly.

"Just send me an invite and I'll be there," Gwen chuckled.

"You belong to us, and nobody else," Melanie piped up, looking straight at Zach.

"Although we might agree to lend you out like last night, but only under strict supervision," Chelsea laughed.

"Gwen's not disappointed; the group will find someone else to buy in. She and I will always be the best of friends, but you will always be my number one." Julie leaned close to kiss Zach's forehead.

............

Everybody worked together to clean up the cabin, and before long everything was back the way they had found it the day they arrived, save for the large bundle of washing that they left just inside the front door. They all sat around the outdoor table for a light lunch washed down with lightly chilled white wine. After they had washed the dishes and put everything away they packed the cars in preparation for departure.

As they all stood in the space between the two cars Gwen gave them each a hug and a kiss. The kiss she gave Zach seemed to last much longer than the ones she had given Chelsea and Melanie.

"You've made this middle aged lady's ass sore but satisfied," Gwen reached behind Zach to squeeze his butt cheek, and got an embarrassed smile in return.

She saved her biggest hug and kiss for Julie at the end.

"He's a keeper. You've got a good one there," Gwen whispered in Julie's ear after their lips had parted.

"We know," Julie nodded.

By the time Zach had driven half of the way back to Stanley Bay, Julie and Melanie were already asleep while holding hands in the back seat, as was Chelsea in the front seat with her hand resting on Zach's thigh. Zach thought he could also hear Sam's snoring coming from the back of the wagon. He just whistled quietly to himself and concentrated on the road ahead.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers