A Second Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

"I guess it's a good thing that I love all three of you with all my heart too," Zach chuckled.

"We should probably tidy up and turn in for the night now," Julie said. "We can have a lazy day tomorrow until Gwen arrives in the afternoon."

............

Zach and Chelsea were lying on their stomachs on towels on the sunny patio deck while Julie and Melanie prepared some light finger food and salads to go with their barbecue later that afternoon. Both were topless, Zach in his black thigh length racing bathers, Melanie in her tiny bikini bottom, but with the top within easy arms reach. All four of them had slept in, and had opted to cycle one of the tracks into town for a late brunch before returning to the cabin to relax in the warm sunshine on the patio while they waited for Gwen to arrive.

It was just after four o'clock when they heard a car horn tooting at the front of the house. Julie rushed to the front door and opened it just as Gwen closed the door of her red BMW coupe. She was slightly surprised by how Gwen was dressed: an eye-catching red silk blouse under an expensive looking beige jacket, skin tight designer jeans, and black leather zippered high-heeled boots that came to mid-calf. The two friends kissed and hugged each other warmly and chatted as they walked up the front steps and into the cabin. Gwen explained that she had just come from a meeting about a new business venture in a large town nearby. She placed her overnight bag on one of the couches and was pulled by the hand into the kitchen by Julie to be introduced to Melanie.

By the time Julie, Gwen and Melanie stepped out onto the patio deck Chelsea had put her bikini top on, and Zach had donned his t-shirt. Zach guessed that Gwen was in her early forties, and noticed immediately that her hair was different than what he had seen on the homemade DVD footage the night before. It was cut shorter so that it was off her shoulders in a lengthy bob, her loose wavy dark brown curls with silver frosted tips highlighted her attractive looks. He also noticed that when she stepped up to shake his hand and to kiss his cheek that she had stunning green eyes and stood slightly taller than he was in her boots, however as soon as she removed the boots after their brief kiss he saw that she was his height.

"So this is the man who stole your heart," Gwen's smile was infectious as she looked across to Julie.

"Guilty as charged," Zach grinned, looking slightly sheepish.

"Zach has stolen all of our hearts," Julie corrected her friend teasingly.

"And other parts of our bodies too!" Chelsea added with a giggle.

Zach offered Gwen a glass of white wine, and all five of them sat around the outdoor table in the shade on the patio as they sipped and chatted while they nibbled on the delicious vol-au-vents that Julie and Melanie had prepared earlier. Chelsea asked about Gwen's daughter Fiona, whom she shared a house with when she was at university. She was surprised to hear that Fiona had moved to another city to do her Master's degree. Once Gwen had finished her wine she excused herself so that she could change out of her business meeting attire and into something more comfortable and appropriate for relaxing.

Gwen reappeared a few minutes later barefoot and wearing a loose flowing floral sundress that came down to below her knees. Julie suggested that they might all be more comfortable in the warmth of the spa pool to finish the rest of the wine since the air temperature was getting cooler as the shadows lengthened. Zach pulled off his t-shirt and climbed in, followed by his three bikini-clad women. Gwen gave them all a smirk and peeled off her sundress to reveal that she was topless underneath and wearing only a skimpy pair of bikini bottoms. Zach immediately noticed that she didn't sunbathe as much as his three women, as her skin was much lighter in colour and her breasts showed slight tan lines. He also noted the tell-tale stretch marks from childbirth around her abdomen.

"My bikini top is upstairs in the main bedroom. I couldn't be bothered putting it on when I got changed, and I'm sure as hell not going back inside to get it now that I'm already wet! Besides, I'm sure none of you mind," Gwen laughed as she spoke.

Julie looked at Melanie and Chelsea and suggested that if Gwen was going to sit topless in the spa pool that they should too. She immediately removed her bikini top and threw it on the deck nearby. Melanie and Chelsea quickly followed her example, and sat back to enjoy the ripples of water as they lapped at their naked skin. Zach found himself sheepishly holding his glass of wine while sitting in the warm bubbling water up to his chest surrounded by four sexy topless women, Julie and Gwen on his left, Melanie and Chelsea on his right. He suspected that this had all been a plan hatched by his darling women, and began to wonder what the rest of the night would bring.

Zach tried to act nonchalant while he slowly sipped on his wine surrounded by the sound of women's chatter, but he found it increasingly difficult as Gwen continually stretched back in her seat in the spa pool so that her erect nipples would seductively peep out above the water level. He could feel a familiar stirring in his groin, and tried hard to put it out of his mind for the sake of his women, at least until he understood what devious plan they had cooked up.

After he had finished his wine, Zach announced that he was going to start up the barbecue. He climbed out of the spa pool and quickly dried himself before putting on his t-shirt. He collected the tray of skewered meat and vegetable kebabs from the kitchen, and immediately found Sam following his every move now that he had woken up from his deep snooze from somewhere inside the cabin. Zach walked back out to the patio and introduced Gwen to a cautious but tail-wagging Sam, after which he fired up the barbecue. With his back to the spa pool he couldn't see what was going on, but he could hear lots of murmuring punctuated with bouts of girlish giggling and laughter. Zach and Sam made two more trips into the kitchen to collect the salad, plates, and eating utensils, all of which he set out on the outdoor table.

It took very little time to cook the kebabs, by which time the women had climbed out of the spa tub, dried themselves, and put on some clothing. They enjoyed their meal washed down with another bottle of excellent wine from the winery's selection in the cabin's cellar. After they had cleared the table and washed all the dishes back inside the kitchen, Julie took Zach's hand and led him into the lounge where she sat him down on one of the couches. She knelt in front of him and held both his hands in hers. Chelsea, Melanie and Gwen sat watching on the other couch.

"Remember I said to you earlier in the week that Gwen was bringing you a special present from the three of us?" Julie's words were for Zach, but she spoke loud enough for the others to hear.

She continued when she saw Zach nod. "Well, my darling, she is your present for tonight. You mean so much to us, and you've done so much for us that we wanted to give you something really special. The four of us cooked this up as a surprise for you. We hope you like it."

Zach didn't know how to respond, and sat there looking from Julie to the other three and back. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. He thought his best response might be a silly lopsided grin.

"It's your night, so it's up to you how you want to use me," Gwen called out from where she sat on the other couch.

Zach thought about all the possibilities briefly and decided he wanted to see Julie with Gwen and Chelsea with Melanie, at least for a start. He was sure things would work themselves out as the night progressed. When he announced his decision Gwen smiled broadly, then stood up and walked across to the locked part of the cabinet which was still unlocked from the night before. She pulled open a drawer and rummaged around till she found what she wanted. When she turned around she held a selection of toys in her hands, which she placed on the large wooden coffee table in the middle of the room.

Gwen handed Chelsea and Melanie each a vibrating strapon with a harness for attaching to the wearer's thigh. She told them they could both use them on themselves first as a warm up, then one could wear the strapon on her thigh and the other could sit on it and ride it for an unreal orgasmic experience. There were also a couple of bottles of lube on the coffee table in case they needed some.

"I suggest we all get comfortable and naked so that we can start having some real fun," Gwen looked directly at Zach when she spoke.

The women were all naked in seconds, and laughed when they saw Zach struggling to untie the drawstring of his racing bathers.

"Allow me," Melanie stepped forward and used her nimble fingers to untie the knot, and pulled down Zach's slightly damp bathers with one swift movement.

Zach felt slightly self-conscious being naked in front of someone he had only just met, but when he saw how relaxed the four naked women were amongst each other he relaxed and just let things flow.

Julie suggested that they set out the two fold-out beds from the couches, and in moments they had two large double beds filling the main part of the large lounge, with some large towels spread on them for extra protection. Chelsea decided that some extra motivation was called for, so she found another homemade DVD in the cabinet and placed it in the player. The picture on the television screen showed another party, this time without Gwen, but with three of the couples they had seen the night before plus another couple. Everyone in the shot was naked, and either chatting or kissing.

Chelsea and Melanie lay down on their fold-out bed and watched the television, each with an arm wrapped around the other, and their other hand gently caressing the other's breast and nipple. Gwen joined Julie and Zach on the other fold-out bed, with Julie in the middle, and slowly ran her fingers up and down her sides.

"I suspected you liked women as well as men, but I never knew you were into the swinging scene. Why didn't you tell me?" Julie asked Gwen.

"You never asked, and it never seemed important to our friendship. I only got into it with my current boyfriend. We've been doing it for four or five years. He's the one that made the DVDs. He's overseas for a month with work right now, which is why I'm on my own and horny as hell at the moment." Gwen leaned her head closer to give Julie a long sexy kiss. She then leaned further across and pulled Zach's face up to give him one too, letting her hand linger briefly on Julie's smooth pubic mound.

Julie wasn't totally sure how she felt seeing Gwen kissing her man, but she could feel herself getting caught up in the sexually charged atmosphere of the night, so she let it play out. She could feel herself start to get wet between her legs, and was sure she felt the subtle brush of Zach's semi-hard penis against her thigh. She waited until Gwen and Zach finished their kiss and had pulled apart before she turned to him and asked him what he wanted to do next.

"I think I'd just like be a fly on the wall and watch you with Gwen, and Chelsea with Melanie for a while. Just pretend I'm not here." Zach pulled back slightly from Julie and Gwen and lay back so that he could quietly observe everything that was going on.

"I've wanted to do this with you for a while, so I hope you don't mind." Gwen spoke quietly and kissed Julie once more, this time with increased passion as she took on the dominant role, rolling onto her side and sliding her leg over her younger friend's thighs.

When she slipped her hand between Julie's legs and found out how wet her friend's cunt was from sexual anticipation, she pushed them further apart and cupped her hand over the moist slit. Gwen teasingly traced her fingers up and down Julie's wet crease several times, then slipped her middle finger past the open lips and deep into her vaginal opening, thrilling at the sound of Julie's sudden gasp of pleasure.

Gwen raised her leg slightly when she felt Julie's hand move onto her belly button, and slide slowly down towards her own wet and excited pussy. She lifted her leg higher to give Julie better access to explore her hungry cunt lips. Julie rolled onto her side to face Gwen, and the two friends kissed passionately as their fingers slid busily in and out of each other's dripping holes.

Gwen broke the kiss only long enough to spin her body around so that they could engage in a sexy sixty-nine while lying on their sides. She did not hesitate to bury her face in Julie's crotch to lick and suck on the beautiful dewy opening in front of her. It was a different matter for Julie, who hesitated for a few seconds when she started to think that this was the first cunt she would be tasting outside of Chelsea's and Melanie's, outside of their family unit. However, her lust got the better of her, and she reminded herself that this was their present to Zach. With that, she pushed her face into Gwen's crotch and sank her tongue as deep as she could into her friend's puffy sex opening to enjoy the salty oyster-like flavour of her juices.

Melanie's and Chelsea's attention alternated between what Julie and Gwen were doing on the other foldout bed, and the television screen where the red haired woman they had watched the night before lay on her back on the coffee table as she sucked on an athletic looking young man's hard cock while being fucked at the same time by a young woman with long curly brunette hair wearing a large strapon. They found it difficult to tell whether the loud moans they heard came from Julie and Gwen or from the trio on the television.

Chelsea picked up the two thigh strapons and handed one to Melanie. The hot scenes being played out on the screen in front of them and on the bed just a couple of steps away made them both horny and in need of something to fill their hungry vaginas. The steady flow of juices from their holes made any extra lube unnecessary for the time being. Both slid the business end of the strapons as hard and as deep as they could into their drenched pussies, and began to steadily masturbate with them as they lay on their backs next to each other.

Melanie reached across and took hold of Chelsea's strapon, and began a steady twisting motion as she slid it in and out. Chelsea reached over and found the button to turn on the vibrating function on Melanie's strapon. She pressed it several times until it was buzzing at its maximum, then slid it in and out of Melanie's vagina. They kissed each other passionately and encouraged each other with soft cooing sounds as they pushed each other closer to their point of orgasm.

Zach watched both pairs of women performing on and with each other from his position at the base of the foldout bed by Gwen's and Julie's feet. Wanting a different perspective, he got off the bed and took the three steps across to the other bed and sat by Chelsea's and Melanie's feet so that he could better see the slick surfaces of the strapons as they slid in and out of their wet swollen openings.

"Mr Fly-on-the-Wall is allowed to taste our pussies if he wants to," Chelsea panted.

With her words of encouragement, Zach crept further up the bed until he was close enough to lean down and lick around Melanie's cunt lips at the point where the wet pink fleshy opening met the buzzing shaft of the strapon. He knew and loved her individual taste, and savoured every drop of her flowing juices. After a few moments he moved across to do the same with Chelsea's cunt. He marvelled at how different their juices tasted between the three of them, how different each of their vaginas felt, looked and behaved whenever they were sexually stimulated. He spent several minutes moving back and forth between Melanie and Chelsea, paying close attention to their labias and clitorises, knowing that it brought them closer to their orgasm each time.

A moan from the other foldout bed caught Zach's attention. He turned in time to see Julie push Gwen onto her back and raise herself up onto her hands so that she was sitting on her face.

"Fuck, oh fuck! Eat me, suck me, make me cum, god dammit!" Julie screamed and reached back to grab a handful of Gwen's hair as she squirmed and pushed her open cunt harder onto her friend's face.

Zach saw Julie's begin to rock her hips faster, the movements becoming more jerky and uncontrolled. He moved over to the bed beside her when she reached her hand out towards him. Julie's hand took hold of his wrist as soon as he came within reach, and she pulled him down to sit alongside her. He could see that her face was flushed, her mouth and cheeks were wet from Gwen's cunt juices, and her nipples were puffy and stuck out like bullets. She threw both her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her face for a long and deep kiss, their tongues raced around inside each other's mouths. He could smell and taste Gwen on her.

With a sudden jerk, Julie pulled out of the kiss, and buried her face in the hollow of his neck and tightened her grip around his neck. The sounds that issued from her open mouth sounded like she was crying, but Zach knew she had just cum hard. After her hips had stopped rocking she pulled her face back and smiled at him.

"Well that was pretty intense," Julie winked at Zach and wiped the last of the traces from Gwen off her cheeks, then lifted herself off her friend's face.

"Damn, but you taste good," Gwen teased and noticed that it caused a slight blush of embarrassment on Julie's face. She played it down by sitting up and giving her friend a deep kiss for several long seconds, deliberately sliding her fingers delicately over the front of her body.

"So Zach, you're still in charge, what would you like to see us do now?" Gwen asked once they had ended their kissing and caressing.

Zach wasn't used to being in the director's chair for these sorts of situations, and shrugged his shoulders.

"Ok, how about this – would you like to see Jules fucking me with the strapon?" Gwen recognised when some gentle hints were needed.

"Oh, sure. I'd like to see that," Zach smiled and moved over to the corner of the bed to continue watching. He was aware of his now rock-hard erection from watching the show the four women were putting on. He could feel the dampness around his whole crotch region from the dribbling pre-cum. He knew that it wouldn't take much for him to shoot his load if he joined in at that moment.

Zach watched Gwen walk over to the coffee table and pick up a double-ended strapon similar to the ones Melanie and Chelsea had used on him and Julie the night before. She also grabbed the other bottle of lube, then returned to the bed. She handed Julie the strapon when she sat down next to her, then leaned over to give her another series of sensual and loving kisses.

"Ok honey, you put this on and lets show your man some good girl on girl sex," Gwen's teasing brought out a chuckle from Julie.

Julie wasted no time strapping herself into the strapon harness. She and Gwen knelt on the bed face to face, breast against breast, the strapon shaft crudely sandwiched between their abdomens

"How do you want me?" Gwen asked Julie, who turned to face Zach at the end of the bed with an enquiring look.

"On your back will be fine," Zach thought his voice was starting to sound hoarse from all the sexual tension he felt deep in the pit of his abdomen.

Gwen turned Julie's face back towards her, and kissed her briefly on the lips. She then leaned her head back so that Julie could kiss the sensitive part of her neck just below the ear. She encouraged her friend further by placing a hand behind her head and gently pushing her face further down her body, at the same time she leaned back to improve Julie's angle of access to her breasts. She gave a quick intake of breath when she felt Julie's lips lick on a nipple, then moaned when the lips began to suck on the little nubbin of flesh. When the lips eventually stopped their sucking, she felt a wet tongue trace its way across to her other breast, where the process was repeated.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers