A Sister and Her Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Buck closes one book and opens another.
22.5k words
4.79
26.9k
29

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

I met a young man Daniel almost three years ago. He told me a story I found hard to believe. He assured me it was true. Since then I know it to be. I have met almost his entire family. Daniel put me in touch with others he learned of over the years. I don't know how, I asked, he didn't say.

I am not a writer, far from it. Except for the names and places, the stories you read are true for the most part. Still they are not biographies. Artistic license has been taken to enhance or in some cases minimize the events described. All sexual situations were between consensual adults within the framework of their story.

The stories are somewhat long. Most of these stories cover several years. I will try to keep the chapters short. I suggest you save one for reference. None of the stories are mine, any personal friend, or relative.

This story is about a brother's sense of duty to his sister and her family. Buck struggles to help his sister fight against her demons. The first chapters can be a tough read. It was even more difficult for Buck and Rey Ann to tell it.

This is the sixth and final chapter.

*****

It was a Friday night, I just got home from work. I received a call from Luis.

"Have you talked to Joy today?" He asked.

"No, it has been a week since I talked to her or Karen. Why?" I asked.

I have been out on sales calls and just had a strange voice mail from her." Luis sounded concerned. "Have you talked to Buck?"

"Not since I left for work. He should be home any minute." I explained.

"Call me when he does and use the cell. I am on my way to see Maria."

Buck pulled in ten minutes later. He left the truck in the drive not taking it back to the garage. I could see he was not happy when he came through the door.

"Luis called. Joy left him a voice message. He wanted to know if you talked to her." I could see Buck had.

"I did, the news is not good but it is not clear either." Buck pulled me to him. "Karen may have left Joy."

"Left as in she no longer loves her...?"

"Left as in she was there this morning and she is not this afternoon. Joy says things are things missing suggesting she is not coming back." Buck move close to me waiting for my reaction.

"So she might?" I started to get worried.

"Honey we just don't know. I have too little to go on. I suggest we pack a few things and go see Joy. She will be waiting for us."

"We need to call Luis he is on his way to Maria's." Buck agreed to call him after we were on the way.

We met Luis and Maria at Joy's. She was at her parents not too far away. Buck and had driven the old truck here he and Luis left in it not telling us where they were going. Joy was not as emotional as I expected. I always knew she was a strong person. I was impressed with how she was handling this situation.

Maria and I kept her company. We talked about many things, the wedding, college and my job. Joy started talking about Karen. We had avoided talking about it trying not to upset her. Before long she was telling us stories about Karen and how much they loved each other. Something told me Karen leaving was not a complete surprise for Joy.

Buck and Luis came back around eleven. There was no solid news. A possible this a maybe that. Luis and Maria left. Buck promised to stay in touch. Joy asked if we wanted to stay. I was sure Buck would not leave her alone. He said that we needed to get back home but we would be by in the morning to check up on her. She looked disappointed but agreed.

When we left we did not head for home. We headed back to the big city. This is the one Karen would have headed to.

"Buck where are we going?" I asked.

"I think I know where she is or at least was." He looked over at me. "I am not sure Luis can handle this. If you want, I can take you back to Joy's?"

"Where you go I go!" I said.

"Rey this will not be pretty!" He warned me.

We headed to the worst places in town. Buck stopped and talked to many people. Some people knew him some did not. He made a few phone calls. We stopped what looked like an abandon apartment building. He grabbed a flashlight and checked his pocket for his knife.

"Whatever you do, don't run. Don't talk unless I tell you to." He gripped my arm firmly making sure I understood what he said.

We got out of the truck. I was scared while we were in it and now I was terrified. We headed to the front door the lock long gone. He looked around then started up the stairs. There were few lights on in the halls. It was a quiet place and noisy all the same. I heard sounds that didn't belong in placed humans lived. The place smelled terrible and looked worse. On the second floor we were met at the top of the staircase. There was a landing just before the hall. Some dudes stopped Buck from coming any further.

"What cha busnes man?" The bigger guy said.

"None of yours and yours is none of mine!" Buck replied calmly. "Just looking for a lost soul."

Buck took a step forward the smaller guy stepped in front.

"You can't come up here without and invitation." The small guy said. He pulled back his parka showing Buck his gun.

"Tell you what how about I leave the girl with you, and come get her when I get back?" Buck offered.

"Buck!" I protested. The dudes looked at each other.

"You're Buck?" The big guy asked. "Why didn't you say so?"

"She just did." Buck smiled. "Woman, white, mid-forties, showed up this morning, most likely heroin."

"She ain't here. She was but they took her out a couple of hours ago." The little guy said. "She didn't look good."

"Do you know where they went?" Buck asked.

"The way she looked. She was so high they almost had to drag her out? The way she was sweating, her eyes closed, that bitch be overdosed!" The little guy said. "The hospital or the morgue!"

"Thanks!" Buck replied.

"You leaving her until you come back?" The big guy asked. One gold tooth glistened whem he smiled.

"Can't do that guys. Where I go, she goes." Buck replied.

We went back down the stairs. The big guy followed behind. It made me nervous. Buck took no notice. When we made it back to the parking lot there were two guys leaning on Buck's truck. Buck walked to the passenger door and helped me in. He walked around the front where the two guys were standing.

"Going someplace honky?" The guy was almost as big as Buck but fat.

"To the hospital. You want to go with me? Buck asked standing his ground.

"Hey Scoop. You don't want to do that!" The guy from the stairs yelled. I assume Scoop was the one moving in Buck's direction. "You remember Bobby? That the dude took him down."

"You're Buck?" Scoop asked.

"I am." Buck replied. "I am in kind of a hurry..."

"Why didn't you say so?" Scoop asked.

He moved the other guy away and opened the driver's door. "Me and Kettle here, we will follow you. Make sure no punks bother you!"

"Thanks guys!" Buck replied as he got in the door. He looked at me and shrugged. "Guess we have some new friends?"

He was like that with everyone. There was this quiet confidence about him. It was like he was scared of nothing and everyone knew it. He never threatens and he never talks down to people. He was right. We met four guys that could have messed him up and me. Buck really thinks they are now his friends.

They lead us to the hospital and followed us in. Buck talked to the attendant at the desk. Soon a flurry of activity took place as they asked him to come with them. He thanked Scoop and took my hand.

"Rey this is not good." Was all he said. They led us to a private room. A women came in. Buck repeated the description of Karen. I knew right away we had found her. I also knew she was dead.

Joy opened the door when we pulled in the drive. Like a little girl I ran into her arms crying all over again. She held me crying herself. It was almost a half hour later when we were calm enough to tell her partly what we knew. Buck had identified her body. She was partying with some people. They shot her up and took what money she had to go buy more heroin. When they came back they found her passed out and sweating heavily. They took her to the hospital but she died before they could help her.

I stayed with Joy for the next two days. She needed me and I needed her. Buck went Saturday morning and told Luis in person. He took it pretty hard. Since we were kids she seemed to have lulled us into this false sense of security. When you least expected it she would take it away. Buck refused to let them postpone the wedding. He was not going to let Karen's death rob Luis, and especially Maria of their special day.

I would like to say thousands of people showed up at her funeral. The fact is less than ten did. Buck, Joy, Maria, Archie, Luis and I were there with a minister. None of her other siblings decided to come. Only one sent flowers. I found it ironic all of her drug dealers. Her pimps. Her customers. Even the friends she gave drugs to so they would party with her. Not one showed up.

For a few days all we talked about was what made her leave. The wedding? Buck with me? Joy and her success? Then Buck set us all straight one day. The only one to blame was Karen herself. I figured if anyone knew her it was him.

Karen passing affected me more than I thought it would. We were closer now than we ever were and yet she was still not my mother. Now that she is gone I miss her. I was lethargic. I was not sleeping and feeling sorry for myself. It affected my work and my relations with Buck. One Friday night Buck was waiting for me to come home from work. We got in the new truck and started driving. I fell asleep shortly after we left. I hadn't even asked where we were going.

"Come with me baby." I felt her warm lips press against mine. "Wake up Rey you're staying with me and the kids for the next week!" She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me again. It was Melissa!

My eyes opened. Buck was in the driver's seat. Mel was unbuckling me and holding me at the same time. Walt was looking on through the windshield. I heard Buck's door open I looked into her green eyes. I wasn't dreaming. Buck now stood behind her he looked concerned.

"Why are we here?" I asked still gaining my bearings.

"Buck told me you needed your sister." Mel steadied me as I stepped from the truck. "I insisted he bring you here!"

Standing in front of me she pulled me close and held tight. I wrapped my arms around her waist. And held her body firmly to mine. Out of nowhere I started to cry. I could see the pain on Buck's face. Walter looked on just as hopeless.

"Boys let's get her inside." The mother in Mel took over.

She led me to her bedroom but this time there was no sexual tension. She was just a friend holding a frail girl missing her mommy. She kissed me lightly one last time.

"You stay here and rest. I will be back shortly." I closed my eyes and drifted asleep feeling better knowing she was close.

"Wake up love. The kids are playing now. Time for you to eat something." I opened my eyes to Mel looking down over me. Her hand was brushing my cheek softly. "Come you will feel better after you eat."

"Where's Buck?" I looked around her bedroom faintly remembering how I got here.

"He and Walt went away for a few days on business." Mel said quietly as I sat up. "I am afraid you are stuck with me until they get back."

"Why? I mean...I love you...but Buck..."

"Thought you needed a sister for a few days. Now come with me let's eat something." Mel took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

We ate a light supper then put the kids to bed. Mel sent me in to take a shower alone. Once I met her in the bedroom she handed me my night shirt and panties. She was dressed much the same. We both moved to the bed where she pulled me into a long but innocent kiss.

"Sleep now my baby. We can talk tomorrow." Mel whispered.

I slipped inside her pulling her hand to my breast. She move it around my waist letting me know we would not be intimate tonight. In fact, except for kissing occasionally we would not be intimate for the next four days. What we did do was talk. And cry. We laughed and cried some more.

I told her about my childhood. About Bobby. About Luis and his early struggles. I told her how Buck came into our lives. I even told her about Buck and Karen. I told her first hand about the night Bobby died. As child with a rough up bringing you always feel the other kids have it so much better. They have nice houses, new clothes, toys, and money. I soon learned that money did not solve all problems.

Melissa told me how as an only child her parents had the nice house. She had money, and all the latest whatever. She told me what she did not have was love. Her dad was a successful alcoholic. Her mother a more successful workaholic. Mel had everything money could buy and nothing money couldn't buy. Rebellious she left home after college. She became a successful socialite. She explained how she was looking for love in all the wrong places. Mostly the beds of married men. And more than one woman. It was only after she met Walter she found true love.

Being with Mel and the kids was just what I needed. I played with the kids. We went places. Mel and I held hands constantly. Each night she would hold me. I even held her while she told me the painful parts of her past. By Wednesday Buck and I had not even talked on the phone. Somehow Mel must have kept Walt informed of my progress. It was a big surprise that Buck called that night.

"Hi honey how are you doing?" He asked his voice filled with concern.

"I miss you!" I sobbed in the phone hearing his voice.

"I miss you too baby. Walt and I will be back Friday. I will see you then ok?" He replied.

"Buck I love you!" It was all I could get out before I broke down crying again.

"Rey, I love you. I will be back soon." I could hear his voice struggle to be calm. "Give Melissa our love."

When he hung up I realized what he had done by bringing me here. As much as he loved me he knew I needed someone like Mel. Joy may have been a good choice in another situation but she was grieving too. Buck knew I did not have the emotional attachment with Joy I had with Melissa. He knew this is where I need to be.

Thursday night we put the kids to bed. I came out of the shower wrapped in just a towel. Mel seemed surprised I did not have my night clothes on. I moved to her and pulled her close. I planted the sexiest kiss on her for the whole week. I pulled at her top, her hands stopped me.

"Rey, believe me I want to, but not now." Mel caressed my cheek and kissed me lightly. "This week I am just a big sister."

"But I want to thank you for helping me. For being there for me." I confessed.

"I know you do and I appreciate the offer, but now is not the time." She kissed me lightly letting me know she was not rejecting me. "Next time we will make up for it. I promise. Now get dressed before I change my mind!" She teased.

Mel spanked my ass as I walked away. She waved her hand as I looked back offering her my ass again.

"Rey, please, you know this is hard enough!"

We kissed passionately once in bed but she kept my hands from roaming too far. Turning to go to sleep she wrapped her arm over my waist. I took her hand and placed it on my tit. She tried to move it but I held it there letting her know it needed to stay.

"I love you Mel. Thank you for this week." I said my eyes tearing up.

"I love you too Rey. This has been as much for me as you. I think we are both lucky to have the men in our lives we do!" She whispered.

The kids yelled with joy as they saw Walt open the door. I felt the same when Buck followed him in. I don't know if I was as excited to see Buck after three months in England as I was after this one emotional week. Happily a smile crossed his face as he looked at me. He could see the time with Mel was what I needed. He came quickly to me and lifted me off my feet giving me a proper kiss in front of the kids.

Melissa was kissing Walt, he too seemed to know that we had made progress. The kids pulled Walt in to show him what they had done and tell him about their week. I could see how much he missed them. Walt became just another kid as he started laughing and playing. I turned to see Buck and Mel separating from an obvious embrace. Mel took his hand and brought him over to me.

"I know you two would like to get home but please stay and have pizza with us." She suggested.

"It is the least we could do after putting up with me for a week!" I replied. Buck approved my decision.

We said our goodbyes. Walt and Buck waited as Melissa and I went to get my bag. We kissed one last time passionately in her room. I knew I would miss her.

"Thank you Buck! She is just what I needed." I said as we headed home. I looked over at him he winked. "But then you knew that when you took me there didn't you?"

He said nothing just smiled.

"Of course you did." I replied mostly to myself. "Buck,...we didn't do anything! Mel wouldn't even consider it."

"Are you ok with that?" He asked.

"This may sound strange, but I think we are even closer now than we were before?" I looked out the passenger window. "Does that make sense to you?" I asked looking over to him.

"Babe I think it makes perfect sense. I think she was trying to show you she loves 'you'. Not just for the fun you bring but you as a person!" He checked to see if I understood what he was saying. "Does that make sense to you?"

I looked out the window contemplating his words. After two years of psychology Buck and Melissa taught me more about life than any teacher could. I let the memories of the past week play back in my mind. Not once did Melissa come on to me. Still let me know each time I approached her she would accept me when the time was right. She told me her darkest secrets as I told her mine. We were sisters in the truest sense.

"Buck I know you are right!" I said happily. "She really is my sister, isn't she?"

"Maybe you should call her and tell her yourself?" He looked over handing me his phone.

"Hello?" Melissa answered.

"Mel! I said goodbye to my friend but I neglected to tell my sister goodbye. Tell her I love her!" I said in front of Buck.

"Thank you sis, I love you too. Tell Buck thank you for me." She said.

"Will I see you soon?" I asked feeling a bit emotional.

"I am here anytime you need me." She replied softly.

"Good night, sis!" I replied.

"Good night baby!" She said teasing.

We hung up. I turned to Buck.

"Can we make babies when we get home?"

"I would love to do that!" He said reaching over and taking my hand.

I greeted him in bed wearing a sexy little number I had not worn lately. Buck joined me happy to see what I was wearing. It didn't take long for him to take it off. I grabbed his cock and started sucking it. I had never given him a proper blowjob and I was determined to do it tonight. I had worked in as much of him as I could take and felt his member swelling even bigger. He grabbed me with his strong hands and positioned my pussy over his mouth. He worked his tongue in my pussy straining to keep his head up.

"Buck NO!" I cried out as he pulled me off his cock so he could eat my pussy.

I pulled loose and took his cock back in my mouth as he fingered my pussy. I could not help but squirm as he finger fucked me. He pulled me back and lapped at my gash. I moaned in appreciation but wanted his cock back in my mouth. I was on the brink of cumming when I scampered away and wrapped my lips around his cock again. I grabbed his balls threatening to hurt him if he didn't let me continue.

I knew I was in trouble when he attacked my clit. We were no longer playing fair when he gripped my tits.

"AAARRGGGGHHHHHH! I cried out! Releasing his cock he pulled me upright. I had no choice but to grind my pussy on his mouth. "No fair!" I yelled as his tongue attached my clit again.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers