A Sister and Her Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are. Is it against the law?" I spat back. Joy was not pleased with my attitude but I didn't care.

"No I am positive it is not. At least not in this state. But that is not why I am here." She looked over her glasses suggesting there were other reasons for these questions. "Do I understand 'Buck' is a Caucasian man?"

I was beyond emotion now, I was incensed. Joy saw I was about to lose it.

"Buck is white. Does it matter?" Joy asked politely.

"Not for me to decide. I just collect facts. Then try and verify them." She turned to Joy.

"When would you like to see them?" Berta asked. She was so emotionless.

"Well, Rey Ann drove all this way I was hoping we could at least introduce them?" Joy replied.

"I don't see any harm with that. You do understand I will be doing more research. This is just the first visit!" Berta stated.

"I understand." Joy replied. "Thank you for coming out on such short notice. I can assure you if this works out the kids could not find a better home."

"Coming from you Joy that means something. But we all have our job to do." Berta said as she stood up to leave. "I will call them and tell them you are coming."

Joy walked her to the door as my mind was reeling with what she just said. Kid's? What kids?"

"Joy what was she talking about?" I asked as she reached for her purse.

"Come with me. Please don't ask any questions for now. Ok?"

"Joy...?"

"Come we can talk later." Joy insisted.

She drove into the city to one of those sterile government buildings you see on TV. We checked in at the desk and off to the third floor. Joy talked to an attendant they led us to what looked like a child's play room. It was big enough for many children. The attendant left and then returned with two small children. Darwin the boy, is five. Janise his older sister was six. I turned to Joy.

"Why am I here?" My stomach was in my throat. They were beautiful young black children. Janise gave the biggest smile. Her eyes opened wide when she saw Joy. Darwin was smiling but hiding behind the attendant's leg. Janise ran to Joy throwing her arms around her like I do to Buck.

"Darwin, this is Rey Ann. Can you come over and say hi?" Joy said teasingly. He looked up at the attendant and with a nod from her slowly walked to me.

I was not sure what I expected but a hug was not one of them.

"HI! I'm Darwin!" He was so cute I couldn't believe it.

Joy sent Janise over and she too gave me a hug. I was an emotional wreck and Joy knew it. She came over and led us to some chairs. Two hours later we left. Part of my heart stayed behind.

"What is their story?" I asked Joy.

"Rey I am not going to tell you that. What I will tell you is I was looking for kids Karen and I could adopt. She never knew. I was just looking at the possibilities." She looked at me. "My name came up for these two because I was willing to consider more than one child. They called me. I met the kids last week. I called you."

"You think we should adopt them?" I must have looked shocked.

"Rey I just thought you should consider all your options." She looked at me smiling. "If not now later."

"What about Janise and Darwin?" I was mad she would do this to me.

"There will be other kids in the future. Maybe even white kids?" She said calmly.

We rode in silence to the house. I was conflicted on whether to be mad at her or love her at that moment. It simmered the whole way back to her house. When we walked in the door I could not take it anymore.

"You did that on purpose! You knew I would fall for those kids the moment I laid eyes on them." I yelled. "That is the puppy dog syndrome, psychology 101!"

"I can't deny it. Did it work?" She grinned.

"But I want Buck's kids!" I yelled again.

"Rey, we both know Buck. I if you were to adopt two kids, let's say Janise and Darwin for example. Do you think he wouldn't want more kids if you got pregnant?" Joy pulled me close. "He loves you Rey. If you asked him he would probably have a house full of kids."

"This isn't fair I am getting married in two weeks!" I protested.

"Your right. Life isn't fair. You more than anyone should know that! It isn't fair for them either!" Joy reminded me.

I could not get her words out of my head as I drove home. I knew she was right, but would Buck?

I was home in time to cook Buck a late dinner. I imagined what it would be like with two young kids in the house. Buck was tired from a long day's work but not too tired to notice I was preoccupied.

"You ok honey?" He asked.

"Yeah just a bit tired I think." I lied. I wanted to tell him but the wedding was coming up!

"Well your under allot of stress right now." He looked up as I sat down beside him. "We could just go the courthouse tomorrow!" He teased.

"No way buster! I have waited too long to get you to marry me we are going to follow through with the plan!" I corrected him.

He snuggled up behind me. I could not get the kids out of my mind. I knew it wasn't fair to keep him in the dark. This was his decision too.

"Buck have you ever thought of adopting kids?" I asked as he held me from behind.

"Why do you ask? Are you giving up already?" He seemed disappointed.

"No, but Joy introduced me to two kids today They are looking for a home!" I spun around and faced him. "Buck I can't get them out of my mind!"

"I see. I thought you went to see her about wedding stuff?"

"Well I thought so too." I explained. "Then I met this woman. She asked allot of questions. Then Joy took me to see the kids." I watched his face for reactions.

"And you think we should pursue this?" He looked at me in a way that made me feel comfortable talking about it.

"I didn't at first. I want to have your babies!" He surprised me by kissing me. "You think we should wait?" I asked.

"What does your heart say?" He asked. The question simple. The feelings complex.

"I don't trust my heart right now. What if we do and then I do get pregnant?" Joy told me his answer, but I needed to hear it from him.

"Then we have three kids, or four, or whatever you want." He kissed me again. "Rey I think you can trust your heart. Whatever you decide I will support you."

"Don't you even want to know about them?" I asked hoping to put this on him.

"Rey I love you and trust you. You're an adult now. It's time to make adult decisions." He kissed me passionately this time. His kiss lasted for several minutes.

He loved me and that was all that mattered to him. I turned back over and he pulled me tight. His steady breathing told me he was sleeping. It was one thing I did not do well that night. I called Mel the next day and told her about what Joy had pulled. If I was thinking I would get sympathy I was sorely mistaken. Melissa explained that she thought I would be great as a mother. She had adopted Walt's child from his first marriage. When she asked what Buck said I told her he left it up to me. She laughed and said he was a smart man and did the right thing.

It was a hot day for the wedding but the service was inside. Luis gave me away. There was just Buck and me at the altar. The service was simple but meaningful. Buck looked great in his tux. I loved the wedding dress we picked out. White is not my best color but with the lace, beadwork, and the way it hugged my body worked this time. The reception started just as the heat subsided. The patio was lively as the night wore on. I was never so happy in my whole life. I love that man and now he is mine. There is nothing I wouldn't do to keep him happy.

Buck

It has been some time since I have added to the story. There is not too much to add to what Rey Ann has written. Walt and I have become good friends in many ways. He is a good smart man that has done well for himself, his family and the company he was chosen to run. We have talked about many things over the last years or two. Business mostly. I think we respect each other equally. We have talked about family. He has one he can't spend time with. I don't and have the time to.

We have talked about the closeness of our wives. (Now that Rey and I are married). I was concerned at but Walt helped me understand what was really happening. I wasn't so sure at first but I trusted Rey and she confirmed what Walt explained. They were two women that had challenging childhoods and needed each other. This was not about sex. This was about bonding. Finding a friend they could trust.

Acme bought out a major competitor. Walt has done a tremendous job with the transition. I have been consulting of and on. The money is good but the experience is priceless. Rey transferred to the facility not far from home. She is doing a great work according to Walt and she love the job. Walt and Melissa are looking to relocate. I just sold him some acreage a few miles from where we live. It was ten acres my uncle left my parents. Like the other 100 plus acres I own I rent it to farmers. Walt wanted two acres the other eight I sold to the farmer. The rest of the ground we own is in one large patch. Our house is on one corner of it.

My sister Karen left her longtime lover and in the process died because of it. Everyone wanted to know why she left Joy. No one will ever know the answer including me. All I know is she lived life on the edge. This time she stepped over the edge too far for man to save her. I only hope is she finds peace in her next life. I know this, I will miss her.

Rey is struggling with the fact she hasn't gotten pregnant yet. I am in no hurry but at thirty six I am not getting younger. She told me about two kids up for adoption. I know she thinks I will be hurt if she can't have children. I also know if I told her we should adopt she would think I have given up on her. I had no choice but to leave it up to her. I love that woman, and now she is mine. There is nothing I wouldn't do to keep her happy.

Rey Ann

Luis and Maria dropped us off at the house after the wedding. Buck and I both were so happy with the event. For me it was a perfect wedding. I was looking forward to the perfect night in bed as well. I had special plans for Buck tonight. He helped me out of my dress each little button he released sent a chill down my back the anticipation was so great.

He kissed my shoulder blades as the back of the dress peeled open. When he nuzzled the lobe of my ear I moaned with desire. His large fingers had trouble with the small buttons. I didn't care as long as he made progress. He was barely half way down my back when he snaked a hand round the side and gripped my breast. I was so excited my pussy contracted in a mini orgasm.

"No fair Buck!" I protested. "Get me out of this damn thing!"

"Patience my little wife. All good things take time!" He teased me.

I felt another button open, and then another. My lace panties were soaked I needed to be naked. I turned to face him and started to undress Buck. He was reaching behind me as I was removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. He released another button as I made him pull his shirt off. I didn't know how many remained of the twenty three buttons, I didn't care. I mashed my naked tits against his chest, my nipples hard as stone.

"Hurry Buck!" I pleaded.

I knew this was harder than before but I need to be set free. I loosened his belt and unzipped his pants. Buck's cock was begging for release. I was holding the object of my desire firmly in both hands. I felt another button release the top of the dress double over in front of me. I stroked his cock gently a dollop of precum rose from the tip. My dress was still not free but I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled from Buck's grasp and took his cock in my mouth.

"Rey!" he gasped.

I refused to answer. I had waited years for this and tonight I would not be denied. I sucked, licked, and worked his cock up and down in my mouth. I could feel him tugging me up. I grabbed his balls and squeezed gently letting him know I was in charge. Buck responded with a groan and then pulled my head back. I looked up and watched his eyes lock on mine.

"It's my wedding night mister! This is going to happen!" I engulfed his cock again. His eyes softened, I could feel his cock expand in my mouth. I had won for now. He was finally going to give me what I craved. With one hand I stroked his cock. With the other I gently massaged his balls. His cock barley fit in my mouth. I could only cram maybe three or four inches but his expression told me it was enough. I wanted to play with my pussy but I knew if I did I would cum immediately. I stayed focused on him.

"Rey!" He warned. He had started a gentle sway to his hips, just enough to help guide him deeper in my mouth. I could feel his balls stiffen trying to pull up hoping to fill my mouth with cum. I pulled off his cock twitched in the cool air.

"Rey!" He yelped. "Don't stop!"

"Patience my husband. All good things take time!" I replied using his words against him. "Tonight this is mine!"

I took him back in my mouth he thrusted forward but I held him at bay taking just the head. I started to stroke him again. This caused him to swell up inside my mouth. Precum oozed from the tip with almost no taste. I thought of drawing this out but my own desire ruled that out. There would be more days to do that.

"Cum Buck! Fill your wife's mouth with your semen!" These country boys knew what cum really was. It was the giver of life. It was nature's ultimate weapon against extinction. They inseminate everything that move. I wanted his in my belly. "Do it love, just this once!"

Buck gave in almost instantly. Actually the moment my mouth took him back in. I knew how my pussy overflows when he cums. I know everyone wants to take it all. I was the same, but I was also inexperienced at this. I just wanted him to cum. And cum he did!

"AAHHHH REY!" He gasped. "Oh you beautiful woman!"

I felt his balls contract. The vein under his cock pulsed. I felt a long hard stream of superheated cum fill my mouth! I was not ready for the next purge. It flooded past my lips dripping on my tit. The third shot I gulped just after the first. The fourth hit me just under the nose as I gasped for air. With my lungs filled I easily accepted the remaining surges.

I was lazily stroking his cock when I realized it was still hard. My own needs long past ignored I moved to the bed and pulled up the hem of my dress.

"Fuck Mrs. Harrison!" I yelled.

Buck shed his shoes, slacks and briefs. With only his socks on Buck jumped on the bed and aimed his cock in my waiting pussy. As he got closer I pulled my panties to the side.

"I love you Mr. Harrison!" I cooed. "Make me beg to cum!"

I think he took me literally! Now as you know I have never been able to take all of Buck's cock. My pussy has adjusted well to his girth. He still leaves me sore when we have one of those marathon multi orgasmic sessions. I still cannot handle the length. As much as I wanted tonight would be no different. But I want to for his sake. I urged him deeper but anatomy is anatomy. We have learned that I do grow deeper the longer we fuck but less than an inch. Not another three.

The only option was taking him in my ass. I was prepared to. I could take him all the way back there. But I knew his cargo was too precious to waste again. My dress was a distraction but there was no way I was going to stop him now. I was on the way to my third mini orgasm and the big one was coming on fast. I could see him sweating it was a good sign. Buck had waited for me as I had waited for him. Tonight we were in sync.

"Cum in me Buck make me your wife forever!" I whispered.

"Yes Mrs. Harrison whatever you want!" He groaned.

Buck started cumming. The first spurt set off a chain reaction in my pussy. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him hard in my pussy. His cock stroked my clit and sent jolts of electricity to every corner of my body. I was encased in nerve endings as Buck shuddered above me. Buck stopped laying silently on top of me.

Buck moved down and kissed me.

"I love you Mrs. Harrison!"

We finally got the dress off. It was a mess, wrinkled, spattered with cum, but it held a story. It was a fairytale story of a little black girl, who through her uncle's love saved her. They fell in love and got married. That is the story the dress would tell if it could.

We took a shower and crawled back in bed. I lay on top of Buck we talked briefly before I drifted off to sleep on top of him.

The next day we left on our honeymoon for a week. I had never traveled much. Buck had taken us places during the summer but never too far from home. We rented a suite in a high-rise on the water in Myrtle Beach. We arrived Sunday in time for dinner. Buck and I ate along the water with a soft breeze and the waves lapping at the shore. We found plenty to do. There are all kinds of activities up and down the shore. Buck was happy just relaxing and watching the bikinis on the beach. He even took notice of mine a few times. He even helped me take it off before fucking me.

It wasn't Buck. It wasn't the place. And it wasn't even me. It was the kids. The beach was crawling with them. This was just days or weeks before they went back to school. By Wednesday I couldn't take it anymore. At dinner that night I sat across from Buck he could sense my anxiety.

"Out with it Mrs. Harrison!" He smiled. How does he know these things?"

"Buck I was thinking..." I stopped remembering we were on our honeymoon.

"Yes dear?" He laughed.

"I was thinking about Darwin and Janise." I started again.

"Who?"

"The kids. The ones Joy took me to see." I searched his eyes for a reaction. There was none.

"Ah. So you have made a decision?" He asked.

"I would like you to meet them." I said cautiously.

"You do, do you?" He smiled. "Rey I will only meet them when you have made up your mind. This is your decision. I will support you either way,"

He did it again! I was expecting him to at least give me a clue on what to do. I looked at the beach outside. There were kids still playing with friends and family.

"I want you to meet them! I want to go home this weekend and have you meet them!" I said firmly.

My body trembled in fear on how he would react. Buck reached across the table and took my hand. I felt his firm grip and knew right away he meant what he said.

"I will see if we can change our flight. You call Joy and set up the meeting." He said it so calmly, there were no questions, no hesitation at all.

"You mean that don't you?" I started to break down. I had been so emotional it never dawned on me how much he trusted me. "There is no guarantee you know?" I blubbered.

He stood up and took me in his arms. I felt his calm against my chaos. "There is only one guarantee I can give you in life. That I will always love you."

I cried for several minutes. People around us were starting to look. I calmed down and took my seat. Buck never let go of my hand.

Buck made slow gentle love to me that night. We both climaxed but it was just a warm gentle release. I climbed on top of him and slept there all night.

I never realized how much pull Joy had in certain circles. Our plane landed Saturday morning we were home by noon. Joy pulled up in the drive at three. I met her in the drive. I asked Buck to wait inside. He is so big I didn't want to scare them from the start. Janise popped out of the booster seat and ran to me. Joy was leading Darwin by the hand. She handed him off to me. They looked just like I remembered them. My heart melted a second time. Joy stood back letting me take control.

Bracing myself I took the two kids by the hand and led them to the front door. Joy opened it, the three of us walked inside. Buck was standing at the far end of the living room.

Janise looked up at me. "Is that Mr. Buck?" A smile crossed her face.