A Sister and Her Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is!" I said happily. Joy must have told them about him.

"Mr. Buck is white?" She giggled. I wasn't sure if she was asking or just surprised.

Darwin was a standing behind me gripping my hand tight. I bent down to them both. Darwin hugged my neck. I turned to Janise.

"He is a great kisser. He loves to give little girls kisses on their cheek!" I whispered loud enough for Buck to hear.

Janise broke free from me. Fearless in her quest for love she ran to Buck he scooped her up and planted a sloppy wet kiss on her cheek. She squealed in laughter out loud.

"He is so tall!" Janise turned and kissed Buck on the cheek laughing the whole time.

Buck kissed her back this time on both cheeks. Janise was in heaven, I knew the feeling. Darwin clung to me like a baby. I led him to Buck. Darwin looked up and saw his sister still laughing and reached up. Buck bent down and lifted him in his massive arms.

"I'm Darwin." The boy said.

"Welcome home kids"! Buck replied.

I turned to look at Joy to see what Buck had seen moments before. She had set down two suitcases, everything the kids owned. It brought back long forgotten memories.

"I will be back Monday to watch them when you are at work, we can talk then.

"You're leaving them?" I asked stunned.

"Can't think of a better place, can you?"

With that Joy kissed my cheek, winked at Buck and left. I felt totally at peace now.

Sunday afternoon I put the kids down for a nap. They had been playing with Buck out back. I don't think they have ever seen a yard this big. As I came into the living room there was a knock on the door. Buck got up to answer it. It was Berta.

"I'll get it." I pushed past Buck.

"Yes?" I asked none too politely.

"Joy sent me. May I come in?" Berta asked. I looked at Buck he seemed displeased with me.

"Please come in." I said remembering my manners. "Can I help you."

"I never came to inspect the house." Berta said smiling.

"You know the kids are here right?" I asked.

"That is the only reason I came out on a Sunday." Berta still replied nicely. "May I see them?"

"I just put them down for a nap. They were out playing with Buck." I said calmly. My arms crossed. I didn't like this at all.

"May I see them?" She repeated.

"Come with me." Buck replied extending his hand. Damn him he was cavorting with the enemy.

"Thank you." Berta replied.

Buck took her down the hall and let her look in each room. They moved quietly and efficiently. She looked at Buck several times. No doubt sizing him up. He took her to the master bedroom she walked in briefly then walked out. Berta then went to the kitchen and looked out in the back yard.

"You're looking good Buck." Berta said with a smile. She acted like she knew him.

"You are looking good yourself!" Buck replied.

He blushed a bit. Berta looked at me then back at Buck.

"You always were a terrible liar." Berta said laughing. "I like what you've done to the place."

"Rey did most of the decorating. Luis did most of the furniture and woodwork." Buck explained.

"Joy tells me he is doing great." Berta replied.

"He is. Thank you for asking." Buck said.

Berta walked close to me. She looked at Buck and then back to me.

"You know I was against it." She said her back to him. Her eyes started to dampen.

"I know Berta." Buck said in a whisper. "You were right to fight it."

"No Buck. I have never been so wrong. Look at her she is beautiful." Berta started to raise her hand up to my face. Tears were rolling down her cheek. She stopped waiting to see if I would protest. When I didn't she touched my cheek tenderly. "I am sorry about the money Buck."

"Don't be. It was well spent. Let bygones be bygones I say." Buck replied.

"Money?" I asked.

"He didn't tell you. What am I saying, of course he didn't?" Berta still held her hand to my face. It was soft and warm. "He is that kind of man. But then you know that? Don't you?"

"Berta!" Buck called out in a warning voice. She was crying now.

"I have to go. I will file my report tomorrow." Berta said pulling her hand away. "You kids were so lucky. If it weren't for Joy..." She looked at Buck then back again to me. "...and of course your husband..."

Berta headed to the front door and opened it not even looking back. "Good bye." She sobbed.

I looked at Buck I knew he was hiding something. I ran to the door.

"Wait!" I yelled. Berta turned. "About what money?"

She looked past where I knew Buck was standing behind me.

"Tell me!" I yelled louder.

"I am sorry Buck but she should know!" Berta started to compose herself.

"Berta!" Buck threatened.

"Berta tell me!" I yelled again.

"Buck mortgaged everything he had. He hired lawyers to get you and Luis and then to keep you here. I fought him every step of the way. I am sorry Buck but she should know." Berta said.

I turned to face Buck, he was so mad he turned red.

"Mr. Buck!" Janise called out from the hall. I saw Janise and Darwin running across the living room to us. Buck bent down and picked up Janise. I picked up Darwin. They both looked out and surely recognized Berta.

"Is she taking us away?" Janise asked. It was a question I remember asking myself when I was that age.

"No baby. Buck won't let that happen!" I answered. "And neither will I."

Berta knew it was directed at her.

"I will never make that mistake with Buck again." Berta said. She turned and drove off.

"You mister have some splanin to do!" I scolded him.

"Is he in trouble?" Darin asked.

"Yeah buddy I think I am?" Buck answered before he looked at me.

From those humble beginnings we started our family. Darwin and Janise settled in quickly. It took months for the paperwork to get handled but Joy made sure the kids stayed with us throughout. Darwin warmed up to Buck quickly. In return Buck took him everywhere he went. They started school and entered the latch key program where Buck would pick them up on his way home each day.

Maria and Luis announced they were pregnant in mid-September. It pained me slightly but I was truly happy for them. Melissa and Walt were building a new home not far away. I was surprised that is wasn't bigger but Mel explained she wanted a home not a castle. She was a frequent visitor at our house when she drove down to check on progress. She brought the younger kids when possible. They quickly bonded with Darwin and Janise. Mel and I even found time to spend alone. She and the kids stayed over one night as Buck was with Walt doing some business. I could tell Mel was unhappy with the time Walt was spending away from her and the kids. I tried my best to support her like she did for me.

Buck and I talked about Walt when he came home. Buck was concerned as well. Hhe had hinted that Walt needed a breather. Walt the consummate professional had dedicated his time and effort to the business. All indications we he was doing a great job. His personal life suffered however.

Thanksgiving was a particularly happy time for me. Luis and Maria came over. The kids were settled in and Buck had a few days off. The best part was I missed my period! That's right. There was a good possibility I was pregnant! I called Melissa right away. She promised not to say anything until I went to the doctor and confirmed the test I took. Joy was thrilled when I reminded her what she said before we brought the kids home. She too was sworn to secrecy.

Christmas Eve was here. We took the kids to Luis and Maria's for a visit since they were going to her family's the next day. The kids were thrilled with the presents they got. We headed home just before bedtime. I was so excited I convinced Buck to let us each open one small gift before bed. Darwin went first, he got a toy truck like Buck's. Janise got a toy Mustang like mine. Buck gave me a small present, it was a nice wrist watch. I gave him the last gift for the night. He opened it and pulled out a pink and a matching blue baby blanket.

"Merry Christmas Buck!" I whispered.

His look was priceless. He looked at Darwin and Janise as if to size them up with the blankets. I shook my head and lunged at him kissing him firmly.

"The doctor said yes!" I reassured him. "You're going to be a real daddy!" I whispered.

"Kids it is time for bed!" Buck announced.

Pleas of protest filled the room as he gathered them up. Of course they went. Especially when Buck reminded them Santa would be coming tonight. Teeth were brushed, stories read, and kisses given in record time. I had just closed Darwin's door when Buck emerged from Janise's room. We looked at each other and just smiled. Buck walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Are you happy?" I asked knowing the answer.

"I love you!" He said before kissing me.

"Come with me!" I said. He refused to put me down. Buck carried me into the bedroom and closed the door. I reached down to lock it.

"Your cock is mine tonight!" I informed him before I took him in my mouth.

I was lying naked on top of him my pussy spread for his enjoyment. He was not going to stop me this time. We could waste all of the future Buck's for the next eight months knowing they had no chance to fulfill their destiny. I squirmed around as he tried to get me to cum with his fingers. I was driving him crazy keeping him on the edge. I would get him close then pull off and smother his face with my pussy. When I got close I would go back to sucking him.

"Stand up!" I ordered him. Grabbing his cock I guaranteed his compliance. He stood unsteadily as I rubbed against him. My rock hard nipples brushed across his slick cock. Precum oozed from the slit. I stroked him quickly as I looked up at his satisfied smile. I lock onto him as I took his cock back in my mouth. It swelled to my intense pleasure, I knew I had him now.

"Cum for me!" I said in my most sultry voice. "Give me another present!"

I took him back in my mouth adding to his urgency. I felt his body tense. Buck let out a guttural groan. I pulled his cock from my mouth and closed my eyes. The first spurt rocketed hitting me squarely on the forehead. The warm slime slipped into my right eye as the next spurt hit me on my upper lip and splashed up my nose. I squealed in happiness as I was making a complete mess on myself.

"Cum baby!" I urged him on. "Cover mommy!"

The next spurt landed on my neck. It followed by each tit as his cock started to lose the battle to hose me completely down. I took his cock back in my mouth coaxing whatever it was willing to give up. I opened my eyes the cum stung but I didn't care! Buck looked down in disbelief. I smiled happy to have surprised him.

"Does daddy like mommy when she is his little black slut?" Only on rare occasion did I bring up the racial part of our relationship. This time I just could not help it. His cock sprang back to life in my hand. "I'll take that as a yes!"

I took his cock back in my mouth and cleaning a last dollop of cum from the end. Buck picked me up and threw me on the bed. He kissed me sending his tongue in my mouth knowing his cum was swimming around in there. I was so excited he would do that I had a mini orgasm right away.

His cock slammed in my pussy stretching me open for him.

"No!" I broke free and yelled. I pulled my legs up to my chest. "Fuck my black ass Buck!"

"Rey?" He protested.

"Do as I tell you daddy! That cock is my present!" I commanded. "It's ready and waiting!"

Buck dove down and rimmed my ass with his tongue sending shivers up my spine. He licked, and probed until another mini orgasm brought me to my senses.

"Your fat cock Mr.!" I hissed holding off the big one. "Fuck me now Buck!"

He spit on my asshole then coated his slimy cock. He pressed in I pushed gently out. A little ass fart made me giggle. His cock head pressed forward. We had done this several times in the past. With experience as my guide I relaxed as the mushroom head pushed past my tight muscles.

"Fuck me! I want to feel all of you!" I squirmed below him. Just watching his white cock move deeper in my black ass was more than I could stand. When his cock hair brushed my clit it sent me over the edge.

"AAAAHHHHHHmmmm! Mommy's cumming!" I announced.

Buck took full advantage of my climax pounding his cock deep in my ass. I writhed in exquisite pleasure as my orgasm overpowered my senses. I felt his shaft rub the underside of my belly button as his cock bottomed in my ass. I was so exhausted from cumming I was now just along for the ride. I knew my ass would be sore for days since he just came moments ago. I didn't care I wouldn't change anything. I smiled a contented woman as Buck held my legs up to my chest pounding away in my ass. I could feel my ass gaping now. That transition from gripping his cock to just letting it slide in is like no other feeling.

"Let me see it!" I pleaded.

Buck pulled out. I strained to see the pink ridge gaping from his cock stretching me open. I tried to keep it from closing but nature was taking over. We both watched it close before he offered me his cock again. I could feel his head spread the muscles back for his pleasure. I arched my head back thrusting my tits out.

"YES!" I hissed caught up in the intense pleasure. "Do that again!"

Buck repeated it several times. Each time bringing us both closer to climax. Buck was dripping with sweat, he had held off as long as he could.

"Stroke yourself I want to see it squirt in my ass!" I begged.

Buck took his cock and within three strokes was squirting string after string of cum in my gaping hole. He moaned in pleasure. Removing his hand he stabbed my opening with his cock burying it to the hilt. I felt two more spurts fill my bowels before he pulled out setting back on his thighs. Cum seeped from my ass as the hole slowly closed. Buck watched as I rubbed my pussy for him. I needed another cum! It was so wicked letting him watch me masturbate.

He leaned up and sucked my nipple sending me closer to the edge. He shifted to the other nipple. My hand was furious on my clit. I was so close, so ...! Buck reached under and slipped a finger in my puffy asshole!

"Oh God yes!" I yelled. My pussy thrusted up to my fingers. My hand was a blur. Suddenly I was shaking. Then I was floating on a cloud carried away with the warm gentle breeze.

The first thing I remember is his hand caressing my stomach. Then a kiss in the same place.

"Mommy does this sometimes!" He kissed my belly again as I opened my eyes. "It's ok baby girl. She does that to show daddy she loves him!"

"A girl?" I asked. "Do you know something I don't?" I smiled too tired to raise my head any longer.

"Just a guess." He came up to kiss me. "I want you happy!"

"I will be happy either way!" I smiled. "Take me to the shower. Santa needs to deliver more presents."

"Maybe he should put the kids presents under the tree first?" He teased.

"I think you're right. I plan on keeping him busy all night!" I replied.

Buck joined me back in bed but not before we both got dressed. I laid on top of him as I love to do.

"Maybe tonight we should just cuddle?" Buck asked.

The thought of the kids finding us like this in the morning might be too much I realized. I snuggled inside of him his hand gripped my tit.

"Good night Santa!"

I have had many memorable Christmas's in my life but none more than this one. Janise and Darwin were overwhelmed with gifts. I knew Buck thought I went overboard but he did not come right out say it. What can I say I like to shop!

New Year's Eve was low key this year. Walt was out of town so Melissa did not have a party.

February Melissa called with great news, she was pregnant again! I had a feeling she would try. She is closing fast on forty and has talked about it for years. They would be moving into their new house soon. With Maria there should be three babies coming only months apart.

Buck and I talked. My dream of having a pool at home would be coming true. Construction would start as soon as the ground could be worked. It would be tied to the house so it could enclosed and used year round. The year sped by. The kids were growing quickly and so was my belly. Luis and Maria gave birth to a healthy son. In late July Buck and I gave birth to a health little girl. It was difficult to pick out just one name from many. We both agreed on Katrina. In September Melissa gave birth to another girl herself. It seemed wherever we went there was a woman nursing a baby!

Joy was a frequent guest to Luis's and our house. It is sad she never had any kids of her own. A natural mother she would drive down just to help with the babies. Luis teased her she should move here and start a day care. She seemed to take him seriously.

I was able to work from home two or three days a week. Maria would take Katrina the other days. Buck was a great father. He spent many a night up with Katrina, letting me sleep.

Waiting six weeks after giving birth to have intercourse proved harder than I expected. The fact is I was ready a week after but my body was not even close. We found many ways to entertain each other, but it was just a distraction for what I really wanted. Him inside me. Repaying the favor we gave them, Maria took Katrina for the night. Joy took Darwin and Janise.

I tried my best to look sexy. W with a padded bra to keep my tits from leaking and belly full of jello it was hard to get in the mood. Fortunately I had nature on my side. Buck was so horny he looked past it all and into my eyes. I had expressed milk for the baby just hours ago for Maria to take with Katrina.

Buck kissed me and led me to the bed. Taking of my robe he fumbled to take off my bra. My milk laden tits strained forward, a sight he thoroughly enjoyed. I helped him undress and asked him to lie down. Once prone I climbed on the bed taking his cock in my mouth. My pussy was wet but it had been almost two months since I had that monster in me. Pre-birth sex was ok but with all the things going on in my body it was not the best ever. That and I could no longer sleep on top of Buck.

He was hard and slippery. I looked up to see if he was ready. He thought it best if I started on top to control the action. I straddled him holding his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I thought he was going to cum right there he was so excited. He thrust up just a bit I felt him enter.

"You're in!" I announced, as if he didn't know.

I love that feeling the first time his cock spreads me open. I almost came! I pressed down expecting some discomfort but it never came. It felt like it always did when we has sex after several days of not. He was huge and I was tight. I moved lower, the feeling of him going deeper only made me more excited.

"You ok?" He whispered. I was so nervous he thought I was in pain.

"Just going slow. I don't want to hurt you!" I teased. My belly jiggled as I laughed. "Don't look there!" I scolded him!

"Why? It is just as beautiful as before." He was being polite.

I settled lower encourage by his words. Then I felt a strange feeling as his pubic hair tickled my lips. Looking down I saw his cock all but disappeared in my cunt.

"Buck!" I gasped. "Look!"

His gaze followed mine. I shivered in excitement. Pushing down I felt my cervix press against his cock. He was almost all the way in me now. I flung myself forward urging him to turn us over.

"Fuck me!" I cried out. "OH god I want all of you in me!"

Buck rolled us over, and slowly started to fuck me. My pussy was so wet it felt like he had already cum. I gripped his hips and pulled him in deeper. His pubic bone brushed my clit His cock nudged my cervix hard. I still wanted him deeper. The next thrust was a bit faster and firmer. You could hear our skin slap together. I wrapped my legs behind his thighs and kept him from pulling out. I wiggled my pussy and had a mini orgasm. The heat flushed through my body. I released him groaning.