A Sister and Her Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gripped my hips and ground my cunt over his face. My pussy was literally dripping in anticipation. When his tongue found my asshole the first wave of my orgasm washed through me. He fucked my hole with his tongue his chin pressing between the folds of my pussy. My clit begged for attention but my body couldn't wait any longer. I was cumming!

"YES you bastard make me cum!" I screamed as the first wave gave way to the next. The third wave was coming even faster. I ground my ass hard against his tongue. His chin was coated with my sex. I flopped on his stomach and tried to get his cock back in my mouth. He pushed me to the side like a rag doll. Pulling me to my knees he mounted me from behind. There was no polite way of saying it. Buck just fucking mounted me! He drilled my pussy to the cervix in one thrust. My clit skittered along the bottom of his cock so fast he took my breath away.

"FUCK ME you bastard!" My pussy was already boiling inside. My clit loving the attention of his cock and the firm smacking of his balls. "Fill your slut's pussy!" I yelled. We rarely talk so crudely but at that moment that is how I felt. I felt like a slut the way he was fucking me. His cock swelled. My pussy contracted around him. Maybe he needed to fuck a slut?

"You call that fucking?" I yelled. "Your slut wants you to fill her pussy!"

Buck slammed me hard I grunted each time his cock probed my cervix. He groaned loud, pulled my hips back and slammed me one more time quickly. Buck's balls smacked me squarely on the clit. That was all it took. A massive tidal wave hit this time.

"Yes Buck! I cried oust as his hot cum splashed in the cove of my pussy. My head sank to the mattress. He was still fucking my pussy when I could barely stay on my knees. One last thrust and he fell on top of me. Buck's cock pulled out I could hear him gasping for air.

I rolled over and pounced on top of him. "I love you so much!" I started kissing him. His arms wrapped around me pulling me tight. I nuzzled in letting my head rest over his heart. The gentle beat of his heart put me fast asleep.

I have fallen asleep on top of Buck so many times. Never have I woken up in the morning there. Buck looked up as I woke. His marvelous smile awaited me.

"Are you happy up there?" He teased.

"I am so happy I may never leave!" I nestled back down hoping I wouldn't have to.

That Sunday Buck suggested we set a date of our own to get married. My job was secure. We had a house and with the kids we planned on having we would have a home. After talking we decided the later part of August would work. Buck could get his inspections done on the buses. We could go on our honeymoon and be back before school started if there was any repairs that cropped up.

With Luis's wedding coming up soon we agreed not to announce it until after he and Maria were married.

The weather was perfect, the bride looked lovely. Luis was so handsome in his tux. I was in the wedding party. Buck gave a toast. Aunt Amanda and Uncle Victor and their families showed up along with almost all our relatives. We danced into the night. Maria and Luis left on their honeymoon the next day.

Buck and I announced our wedding a few weeks after they got back. Buck planted his garden in back like he always did. Luis and I hated weeding it but loved the fresh vegetables we harvested. Buck would set a stand up near the road giving away what we could not use. I would come home from work and see him out planting. Putting on some old clothes I would head out and help him. One time we made love on top of the potato sprouts we just buried.

I was still not pregnant and it was becoming a major concern. Buck had been checked out twice and he was not the problem. I had been checked out and nothing was found wrong. I had talked to Melissa about it and Joy too. Buck was positive it would happen if we just kept trying. I loved his positive attitude but I wanted to have his kids now. It was to a point I was obsessing over it. One day Mel called and asked if I could come up for a couple of days. She said it was important.

I took off work Thursday and Friday. School had just let out for the year and Buck would be working six or seven days each week getting the buses ready. I drove up Wednesday night she met me at the door in just a silk robe.

"Rey I am so glad you are here!" I could tell she had plans the moment I walked in. Mel pushed me against the door kissing me. "Oh baby I miss you!"

"Mel!" I said surprised she would do this in the house. "What about the kids and Walt?"

"Gone until Sunday. That damn job is killing the poor man. He and a friend took our kids and his to a cabin for a few days. No phone, no computers!" She kissed me again. "Come I have a robe for you!"

Before I knew it we were lying together on the couch drinking wine. I was nestled up against Mel at her side. My butt on the cushions with my legs over her thighs. One hand she held her wine the other interlocked with mine. The gaps in our robes easily exposed our tits under the lapels. Our stiff nipples poking the soft material.

"I have a surprise for you Friday. It is a not a present as such but it all worked out just right. I have a friend that has been trying to get pregnant for some time. Well she had an appointment to see this fertilization specialist Friday. It was an appointment she made months ago. Well she found out she is pregnant just last week." Mel stopped to see if I was following along. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be happy for this lady or what?

"So? I am happy for her." I stumbled.

"No silly! She is pregnant!" I was still missing it. "She has this appointment to see this doctor. The specialist. Who is only in town for a few days!" She was drawing me a map I wasn't following. "You're going to go see her instead!"

"You can do that?" I asked a bit stunned. "She would see me?"

"She not only would, but she is." Melissa was so excited. "If there is a problem she will find it. If there is hopefully she can fix it!"

It was finally starting to sink in. I would finally get to know why I haven't conceived. I wasn't sure if I should be happy or scared. Either way I owed Melissa a big thank you.

I did so with a prolonged kiss.

"Now you cannot have sex twenty four hours before. No penetration of any kind. That is why I had to get you away from Buck." She grinned. "And since our rules do not allow that. You and I can still have fun!"

Mel sat down her glass and slipped her hand inside my robe. Caressing my tit she leaned in for another kiss. I slipped mine inside her robe and held her weighty tit too.

"I keep telling Walt I want another baby. He loves how big and swollen they get! That and the pervert try's to steal the kid's meals!" Mel laughed.

"Seriously?" I was shocked he did and she would tell me that about him.

"He would suck them dry if I let him!" Mel laughed nodding it was true.

"You just wait. When you have a kid, you will see."

"If I have a kid!" I said soberly.

"Rey! Don't you think like that. Nature has her ways!" She kissed me again. "Now take me to bed and have your way with me!"

I was thinking she may have started drinking a bit before I arrived.

Making our way to the bedroom Mel quickly shed her robe and then slipped off mine. Walking hand in hand she stopped several times to kiss and grope. In the bedroom we found ourselves in bed with her on top of me. We kissed her tongue teased mine until I went deep in her mouth to engage hers. Mel had hold of my tits from below. I had both hands gripping her ass cheeks grinding her bare pussy into mine.

"I am so wet for you Rey! Make me cum!" Mel hissed as she bucked against me.

She was right. Her pussy was dripping almost since we hit the bed. She positioned her clit above my patch of pussy hair. Opening her legs she straddled my narrow hips and rubbed on it. Locking my thumbs around her waist I pushed up and back lifting her cunt from cumming too fast.

"Beg me sis!" I growled.

We both looked between her legs her pussy lips were swollen and hanging down. Her cunt was gaped open with her legs spread wide, Drops of pussy juice dangled from her lips. I thrust up and rubbed my hair over her clit again. Mel cried out in pleasure. We both watched as I repeated this over and over. Mel's body twitched in pleasure each time.

"I need to cum you mean little girl!" She moaned. Mel looked up and I saw her playfully pout.

"When you have earned it!" I teased back.

Pushing her up from my pussy I took one hand and pulled on her slimy pussy lip. Mel bucked against me but I stopped her quickly. I pulled the other greasy lip as she moaned in protest!

"Finger me!" She begged.

"Remember no insertions until after the exam!" I whispered.

"That is for you!" She panted.

"Look at me sis." I commanded.

Mel looked up from her pussy locking her eyes on mine. I tugged her lips alternating from one to the other. Juices flowed as she let me watch her every emotion. She tried to mash her pussy back on mine but my hand prevented it. I felt her quiver. Mel arched her back down raking her stiff nipples over mine.

"Please Rey?" She gasped. "I have been a good girl! I have waited for this for so long. Please let me cum!"

She sucked my nipple teasing me hoping my need would speed up her satisfaction. Her back was still arched down she was trying to get my fingers inside her or on her clit.

"Look at me sis!" I whispered. "I want to watch you cum!" Mel's eyes opened wide she arched her back up so her pussy was again on display. I moved my slimy fingers over her clit rubbing the nub gently.

"AAHH!" She moaned. I rubbed harder. "AAAAHHHHH!"

"Cum Melissa! Come for Rey Ann!" Her eyes never left mine. Her lips curled up into a broad smile.

With one hand on her ass cheek and the other strumming her clit she could not move. I felt the beginning. She was watching me watching her. Her chest heaved with each breath. Her heavy tits swayed. Mel's stomach tightened. I knew if I had a cock she would want it in her pussy now!

"On my pussy Mel! Cum on my pussy!" I suggested. "I want to feel your cum inside my pussy!"

"Yes you little bitch! I am going to fuck your pussy!" She yelled.

I lightly pinched her clit. With lightning speed she moved one leg inside mine. I rolled into her and she mashed her gushing pussy into mine. I was so wet with my own arousal. You could hear them smacking together. Gripping my leg she ground her clit over my pussy lips while hers rubbed firmly against mine.

I felt a flood of warm fluid drench my pussy. Mel was lost as her orgasm raced through her body. She humped my leg and pussy the sensations of her orgasm sent me over the edge. She reached over and gripped my tit.

"Come in me Rey! Make your sister happy!" Mel squealed as she was recovering.

I pressed hard and as if commanded. I could feel my orgasm take over. Another warm fluid drenched my pussy again as she continued to get me off. I must have squirted too?

We lay together both of us in the wet spot. I didn't want to move. We were kissing lightly and looking at each other as we ran our hands over each other's bodies.

"I missed you Mel." I kissed her again. "The last time I was here meant so much to me. Thank you for loving me enough not to do this." I said. Mel started to tear up. "I need to be more than just a play toy. I wanted us to be sisters first. You showed me that was possible."

"Oh Rey! Sometimes I forget you cannot trust people like we should." Mel was crying now holding my face. "You were never a play toy darling. Never! I truly love you. If we stop pleasing each other this way I will still always love you. That will always be first!"

"Do you mean that?" My emotions were running high. I wasn't expecting this talk. Not right here, not now. "Do you really mean that?" I repeated.

"Oh Rey! Yes I do! We can stop now if you like?" Her expression was pained as she said it but I believed her. "Is that what you want?"

"Melissa? Is there someone else?" I felt jealous like maybe she had all kinds of lovers.

"You mean other than Walt?" She looked confused.

"I guess? I mean a woman?" I felt embarrassed. "I mean without rules?"

"Oh my goodness no Rey!" She kissed me firmly. "With or without rules you are the only one. It is only because Walt and Buck approve. Walt is the only man I want and need. You my dear are the only woman I want to be with. So are we sisters with benefits or strictly sisters?"

"I am the only one?" I asked she nodded.

"There will be no others for me to compete with?" She shook her head.

"And for now the rules still apply?" She nodded again.

I rolled her on her back and moved over her. I was hovering above her.

"We can still kiss like lovers?" I asked. Mel grinned and nodded. I squeezed her tits.

"We can hold hands when we are together in public?" I continued. She giggled and nodded again.

"We can take turns holding each other when we are alone?" Mel pulled me against her. Our bodies mashed together.

"We can rub pussies and have spectacular orgasms?" I whispered?

"Yes my love! Many, many orgasms!" She whispered back.

"Mel will you always be my sister?" I pulled up to look at her. She knew this is what I really wanted.

"Always Rey! I love you. I love you in ways I can't describe even to Walt." She kissed me gently. "I cannot even describe it to myself. I just know I am a better person when you are around."

"Then I say with benefits!" I mashed my lips to her she pulled me tight. Our bond was now unbreakable.

"Come let's take a shower and clean up. We can change the bed and get some sleep you have a big day in front of you!" Mel replied.

We took the shower but Mel suggested another orgasm my not be wise. We changed the sheets and slept soundly with her spooning me her hand gripping my tit. Thursday we spent a quiet day just the two of us. Lots of kissing and holding hands. Much cuddling , no sex.

The next day was long and stress filled as I was poked, prodded, and generally abused. I thought Buck stretched me but the speculum was torture. After the day was over we met with the specialist. The news was encouraging but not decisive.

Pending test results she had a better understanding of my condition. Based on her initial exam and test results she felt it was a combination of minor factors and that doing anything drastic at this time would be premature. She went on to explain that many couples just take longer and that my obsessing over it may be a contributor. She did agree to see me next year and consider options if we were still unsuccessful.

Sore but encouraged Mel took me home. We relaxed Friday night and went to bed early. Saturday we called Joy and went shopping for a wedding dress. Saturday night after Joy left Mel and I enjoyed a couple of orgasms each before falling asleep.

I waited for Walt and the kids to get home before I left. The kids looked great. Walt looked old and tired. When I got home I told Buck all about my time away editing the time in bed with Mel. I explained the doctor's visit and her recommendations. I also told him of my concern for Walt.

Walt and Melissa called a week later they were coming down to look at houses and thought they would stop by. Buck welcomed them and even offered to drive them around since he knew the area. Acme was now all moved into the old Consolidated headquarters. Walt had been working day and night at times to get everything integrated between the two companies. The company was doing well. Many small hiccup of course but sales and better yet product fill were steadily increasing. Buck still does consulting work at times but we agreed not to talk business at home.

With the plant back open housing has taken a turn up and the school has been enrolling new students. Buck no longer drives a bus except if they need a substitute. He now is in charge of the shop and works there full time. He works less hours but gets paid more.

Walt and Mel took him up on the offer to show them around. We drove them around looking at potential candidates the realtor suggested. We went into a few that had open houses but I knew right away these were not in the same league with their current house. They came back to our humble abode. Melissa was very impressed with work we had done especially with all the woodwork Luis had supplied. She and I walked out to the shop where Buck and Walter were walking around. Even Melissa seemed impressed by the shop.

'My old man would have died to have a place like this!" Walter exclaimed. He walked over to the Mustang. "Wow what a beauty!"

Buck explained how it was my daily driver for years until we bought a new car to drive to work. Buck threw Walt the keys to the Mustang.

"Come on take it for a drive!" Buck wedged himself in the passenger side. The car fired right up and they back out as Mel and I walked by the garden.

"I always wanted a garden." Mel announced. She stopped and pulled a few weeds. "It would be so nice to have a pool out here!

When the boys came back Buck suggested we head down the road for some great BBQ. They agreed and we hopped in Buck's truck and headed to the restaurant. Walt talked most of the way about driving the Mustang and how he always wanted a vintage car.

We talked about many things before it came back to them buying a house. Remembering Walt and his love of the shop and Melissa wanting a garden a thought came to mind.

"Why don't you buy some land and build a house?" I suggested. It just kind of popped out. "Luis knows all the Amish and Mennonite's. I am sure he could recommend a good builder!"

"Walt! That is an excellent idea." Mel seemed thrilled at the suggestion.

It was two weeks before the wedding when Joy called me. We talk on a regular basis at least once a week usually more. It was not odd for her to leave a message. When I called her back she asked if I could come up one day. Joy said she had something she needed to show me. Joy made it clear this was no hurry with the wedding coming up but the sooner the better. Buck was working Saturday so he would be done before we left on the honeymoon. I told her I could come then.

Actually the drive up was relaxing for me. All the arrangements had been made. Buck and I planned a small wedding. Just some friends from work, a few neighbors and such. His siblings had just been here for Luis's wedding so we told them it was ok if they didn't come. The wedding was going to be at a beautiful mansion not far away. The reception was out on the patio. They handled everything including the music and photographer. Literally all we had to do was show up.

I arrived at Joy's house she introduced me to a large black lady named Berta. Joy looked at her and nodded. I was a bit confused but thought she was just a friend. We sat and talked for some time. Berta seemed quite interested in me. And then Buck. I hesitated to answer some questions but Joy urged me on. I felt like it was an interview. Then she asked a question that seemed boarding on inappropriate.

"Joy tells me you you're Uncle, William Harrison raised you since you were fourteen?" She had this cold blank look I that did not like. I looked at Joy she nodded I should answer.

"We call him Buck. He took in my brother Luis and myself and raised us. Yes." I said not too nicely.

"Your half-brother Luis? Is he is the one that just married Maria?" She sat straight and stiff. There was no emotion just a cold exterior.

"I don't consider him my half-brother. Luis is just my brother. And yes he just married Maria. They own a business not far from where we live!" I said proudly.

"And you plan on marrying your uncle in a few weeks? Is that correct?" I looked at Joy where she was calm I was emotional. What the hell was this? Why didn't she tell me what is going on.