A Sister and Her Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rey I want to. I take that back, I need to!" She replied.

Working between my legs I opened up for her. Melissa didn't dive in she paused to study my dark brown pussy and the pink softness waiting inside. She ran her finger through my slit squealing as the folds opened to her touch.

Mel was in no hurry. She nuzzled my pussy licking the nectar hidden inside. Buck is great at oral sex, I still prefer his cock in me to tell the truth. Mel touched me in ways he could not. Gone was the rugged face, the urgency, and the searching. Replaced with a soft smooth face, a patient approach, a certain familiarity. The passion was the same and in the end so were the results.

I just knew how good this felt. I willingly let her take me on the journey and it was special. Mel did not tease me. She hit every spot at least twice then when I begged her to cum she took me down that road as well. I have had more intense orgasms I will not deny, but not many I wanted more than this one. This night was special.

I heard her get up I looked at the clock. It was almost six thirty. I heard the toilet flush, and knew the baby's would be up soon. Mel walked in the room her robe untied. I could see her panties and bra. Mel looked at me, she had a serious look on her face. Setting beside me she pulled back the covers. I too was wearing a nursing bra, and panties. She looked at me still not smiling. I ran my hand along her thigh. She caressed my face and gave me kiss.

"Rey we can never do that again." She said firmly. "I know why you did it, and I do appreciate it."

She locked on my lips and kissed me again, morning breath and all. I wanted to say something but she held me off.

"That was a night I will never forget. I love you Rey but I love Walt more." She smiled awkwardly. "I hope you understand."

"We can go back to the old rules though, right?" I asked as I caressed her panties.

"I would like that." She acted not sure. "Maybe after I know Walt is going to be ok?"

"I agree. You did the same for me sis." I took my hand from her panties. "We should get the kids up and get ready."

Mel took my hand and put it back on her panties. She leaned over exposed one of my tits and suckled the nipple. Moving up she shared my milk with me.

"I have always wanted to do that!" She giggled. "Come. Let me wash you before the babies get up."

In the shower we sucked each other's milk filled tits and sprayed each other down. We kissed and fondled but no orgasms. At the hospital we were able to see Walt. He had already been walking a bit but looked tired. His complexion was much better, his appetite was good. The doctor told him he was optimistic of a full recovery with a change of his lifestyle.

Walt has been home for almost a month. Buck was driving, the kids all strapped in the back. I was nervous. Not so much for me but for Buck. We pulled in the drive. I was unloading the older kids when Mel's kids came out to greet them. Buck pulled Katrina from the booster and handed her to me. Mel was standing at the door holding her baby. I could not see Walt.

"Thanks for coming Buck. Rey we should go inside." Mel took my hand and led me to the front door. "He is in the back waiting for you Buck."

I am not sure you would call it spying but we did watch. Buck came around the side of the house to where Walt was pacing. I wish we could hear what was said. I don't think I had ever seen Walt that nervous. He was speaking and gesturing with his hands. Buck stood not three feet away letting him talk. Walt stopped talking. Buck could not have said more than three words. They shook hands.

Mel and I looked at each other knowing they had made up. She opened the sliding door and handed the baby to Walt. She took Katrina from me and handed her to Buck.

We will get lunch started. Walt please light the grill." Mel took my hand and headed to the house. "I will send the kids out with a beer for each of you. You burn the meat you're taking us out for lunch!"

"Yes dear." Walt replied sarcastically.

I sent the kids out to play by their dad's. Mel and I watched them from the kitchen window. We stepped to the side and kissed each other for the first time in a month.

"We fucked last night!" Mel squealed. "I think he is better than before."

I took the meat out at the appropriate time. After eating Mel and I started nursing the babies while the kids played. Walt was all smiles setting beside Mel. Buck sat beside me seemingly happy.

"Rey, Buck , I want you to be the first to know." Walt smiled at Mel. "I am retiring from Acme."

Melissa nodded looking happier than ever.

"When?" I asked.

"It will be announced Monday. They will say I will be staying on for some time to reassure investors. That is just for show. I will not be going back to work." Walt explained.

"That is great!" I replied.

"Well, there is a problem we need help on." Melissa spoke up. "Walt cannot stay home he needs something to do." She looked at Walt, he turned red. "I'll kill him if he doesn't kill himself."

"I was hoping maybe Buck could help." Walter turned a deeper red. "I don't need the money. Just a place that I can work a few hours during the day to get out of the house."

We all looked at Buck. After the tongue lashing at the office he had every right to rebuff any offer to help.

"Walt you could start your own business." Buck said politely. "Even a franchise."

"Mel and I discussed that but we are afraid I will get too involved in that." Walt replied thankful Buck accepted his offer of help. "Starting from the beginning is a long time consuming process."

"So you would prefer to work for someone else? What about a charity?" Buck asked.

"I thought about a charity. They are all so political. Everything is about asking for money. No, for now I would prefer to work for somebody that I can help. Someone that can use my expertise help them with their business." Walt said modestly.

"That makes sense. Let me see what I can do." Buck nodded happily. "Do you have a time frame?"

"Monday!" Mel chimed in. "Just kidding of course."

"I will have some things to do with Acme for the next couple of weeks. I can start easing in anytime. Just so they understand, I do not want to work more than thirty or forty hours a week. I am retiring!" Walt replied laughing.

We all laughed. Mel and I could not have planned a better day. Before we left I saw her take Buck aside and kiss him full on the lips. I knew what she was doing she asked my permission beforehand. If Buck did not know we made love before he would now. Mel insisted on telling him. She was also going to promise it would never happen again.

That night Buck met me in bed. I thought we would make love but he had other ideas.

"Do you think Luis would like help with his business?" Buck ask as I laid back against him.

"You mean Walt." I asked somewhat excited.

"Would you be ok with it?" Buck asked. "He is your brother."

"You are asking me?" I felt so special at this moment.

"You are part of me now. This is important. This is how it should be." He said stroking my arms. "What affects you affects me. Luis is family."

"I think Walt would be perfect! You know how Luis is, he could use someone to teach him not to be so impulsive. Who knows, maybe he can inspire Walt?"

"I think your right." Buck replied but something was bothering him. I could sense it.

"Mel told me the two of you pleasured each other. She told me it would never happen again. You ok with that?" I could feel him tense up when he asked.

"It was nice. I won't lie Buck, it was very nice. I think she is afraid we will not be able to stop." I replied. I turned around to face Buck. "I love her Buck, but I am not in love with her. The orgasm was nice but I need more than any woman can give me. If the day come she needs me I will let you know first."

"She is a good kisser!" Buck teased.

"I know!" I teased back. "Hopefully not too much better than me? I would hate to lose you over a kiss!"

"Nobody is better than you!" He said then kissed me. "Rey?"

"Yes dear?"

"How many more kids are we going to have?" He asked.

"At least one more I hope?" I replied. "Why do you think it is time for another one?"

"Well we could practice at least." He kissed me.

"Can I be your little black slut just once?" I asked.

"Just once then we start making babies again." He said laughing.

"I would like that!" I giggled then kissed him.

I turned and reached for Buck's cock. I took the semi hard shaft of flesh and blood and slipped it in my throat nuzzling his groin. It started to grow and stiffen forcing me to back off. God how I loved the feeling of it growing in my mouth. I bobbed over it lathering it with my tongue. I was mapping every bulging vein so I could remember it when it filled my ass. I ran the tip of my tongue along the largest following as it snaked along the shaft until I gagged.

My hand stroked the bottom the other caressed his balls. Buck's hand found my tit hanging as I hovered over him gently stroking it until my milk dripped. I knew he wanted to suckle. I let him a few times just for fun. Now there seemed to be an urgency about doing it.

"Fill my mouth and I will fill yours." I gasped as he became needier.

Buck grabbed my hair, something he rarely did and started to force me deeper on his cock. I wanted to take more but he was just too big. I gagged a few times, the angle was all wrong. I moved to another position pulling his cock to follow me. On the bed Buck on his knees I moved to the floor facing him. I took his hand and placed it back on my head and urged him to continue.

"Fuck your slut!" I panted. "Feed me Buck"

I dove as deep as I could. Buck's cock expanded filling my throat. I worked my tongue under the bottom he pulled firmly and shoved it down my throat another inch. I pulled off gasping for air, saliva dripping from my lips. I dove again knowing I would never reach the end but willing to try. Again he forced me deeper. I tried to relax my gag reflex but we had never gone this far before. I bobbed up for air and greedily returned for more. His balls contracted I knew he was close. My jaws straining to open wide. He held me firm, his moaning signaling how close he was. I felt the surge along the shaft! I then opened as wide as I could taking his cock to the deepest point in my throat we had ever reached.

It was like time stood still. I remember telling myself to relax. Then the first surge came. I didn't even need to swallow, it just shot straight down to my belly. The second one followed, he was trying to fuck his cock deeper. The third wad backed up in my gullet I pulled off gasping for air. I proceeded to swallow the remainder he pumped in my mouth. My other senses kicked in I heard him howl in pleasure. He face fucked me until the last drop was sucked from his cock.

"Oh my goodness!" Buck sighed, falling back on the bed. "Rey that was incredible! I can't believe we just did that!"

"A good wife tries to keep her man happy!" I crawled over him offering the dripping tit.

Buck clamped on suckling my sweet milk. His hand found my pussy I opened up for him. Buck slipped two fingers in deep. The sensation of him suckling and fingering me produced results almost immediately.

"Save some for Katrina." I teased.

He pulled loose from my tit and positioned me over his face. His tongue replaced his fingers. Before long I was fucking his face. He pushed me forward and probed my ass hole. His tongue worked deeper and deeper. I relaxed letting him have access to inner depths. I had prepared for this earlier but for now I needed to cum.

I moved my pussy back over his face and rubbed his nose along my gash. His tongue sought out my clit when he found it I mashed hard against his face. I wiggled my butt, his tongue flicked my nub, his hands pushed up on my thighs. I leaned forward as he gasped for air. I raked my pussy back over his chin. He pushed me back slightly then sucked my clit in his mouth. I came instantly.

"Suck that pussy!" I cried out then pressed hard against his chin. I used his nose to probe my asshole then his chin to massage my clit. "Fuck me in the ass!"

I moved to all fours. It seemed like it took forever for him to get behind me. I felt the cold lube smear on my puckered hole then his cock press against it. The best part was just around the corner, I leaned back, relaxed and felt his cock nudge forward. I pushed back slightly I could feel the slippery lube do its job and then ...pop!

"Oh God Buck you are so big!" I squealed as the mushroom head slipped past the muscle and gripped the back side.

"You ok?" He asked. He always asked, one more reason I loved him so much.

"I will be when you bury that monster in me!" I hissed.

He pushed, I pushed, and in one stroke his balls slapped my pussy.

"Fuck me! Fill my ass!" I growled.

I love the feeling going in the first time. I love the feeling when he is balls deep. But what I love the most is when he has me gaping open. Buck pulls out and just before it closes he spreads me open again. Buck is a master of this now having done it ten or more times tonight. I must have had three mini orgasms before he filled my ass. I know there was one big one at the end someplace because when I woke I still had three fingers in my pussy. Cum was dripping from my ass and Buck looking at me with this big smile. My body slowly woke from the happy place I just visited.

"You scare the shit out of me every time you do that!" He laughed.

"Sorry dear but sometimes you take me to places my body just can't process fast enough." I said a bit embarrassed. "As a lover I think you are too much for me!" I teased.

"Are you ok?" He asked again. "Maybe we should stop sooner?"

"Oh my God no! You have no idea how good you make me feel!" I gushed. "I wish I could do the same for you!"

"You do baby. Every time I see you in our bed I pinch myself hoping it is not all a dream." Buck replied. He pulled me in his arms kissing me. Buck held me tight I think we both felt that way.

We took a shower and headed to bed, Buck cuddled behind me and whispered goodnight.

Things moved quickly with Luis. Buck talked to him and had him contact Walter. Walt thought about it and talked to Buck saying he did not know anything about the wood working business. Buck explained that was ok since Luis new even less about running a successful business. It was not exactly true but close. Luis had done very well for himself but the truth is he was running week to week.

After helping Luis for a few months, Walt and Buck actually invested in the business. They expanded their facilities and picked up new accounts. Walt is now the father to his children and the husband for his wife. Luis is now learning how to run a proper business. With partners now decisions are now made solely for business reasons. Luis and Maria are expecting their third child. Maria she tells me it will be the last.

Melissa and I have kept to the rules, but with health men at home our sexual needs are well cared for. We still find time to be together. We kiss every chance we get and hold hands where we can. She loves when I finger her, I prefer to rub pussies. Walt has been awesome since he started helping Luis. He works no more than thirty five hours a week. He started coaching little league and volunteers as well.

Joy still watches the kids that are not in school usually three days a week. She and her partner could not be happier.

Buck and I just delivered his son. I would like to say he looks like his dad, and in some ways he does. But like his sister Katrina, William has dark skin like his mother. I often wondered if Buck resented having an all-black family. In one of my more emotional moments I asked him. He got mad at first which did not help. Then realizing why I might ask he sat down and pulled me tight.

"Rey hug me like you did the first time you knew you loved me." He asked. I was confused but did as he asked. "Now close your eyes and tell me what you felt at that moment."

He took me back to that little girl. I was scared and searching for someone to love me. He took me back to a place where I felt safe. A place I was loved. He took me back to a place that I had wanted to be the first time I met him. He took me to the place where I dreamed of him becoming my lover. I still remember the first time we had sex. Buck insisted it be a day worth remembering.

"Ok" I whispered.

"Now what do you feel?" He whispered back.

"I feel warm and safe. I feel loved and almost a part of you!"

"Ok. Now what color is that?" He asked.

I opened my eyes and looked at his broad smile. Like always he was teaching me.

So if you see a white man with his black wife and four black children, remember our story. That might just be us.

Rey Ann