A Son Forced Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,757 Followers

"Umm...we had to go get your aunt something," Mara said looking over at her eldest child.

"Like what?" Margret asked moving up to the railing. Sucking on her lower lip wishing it was her that had her brother's face buried in her crotch. "Jason? I hope you left some for me?" she asked bending forward resting her arms along the railing while her chin rested on her forearm. Her shirt draped open showing off her braless breasts to her brother through the slats of the railing.

"Mmm..." Jason said coming up for air, "For you always, but do show me what awaits me," he said with a coy smile.

"Mmm...baby brother," Margret said, sucking loudly on her lip as she rose. "You know all you have to do is ask, and I'll show you my pussy any time you want, Jason," she said pushing herself up.

"Well...why don't you show your brother that pretty peach, while I take this to Scarlet," Mara said, hating the fact she had to leave her son.

"So..." Margret said, quickly occupying the space her mother once held blocking Jason's attempts to head to his room. "A late night drive with Mom, huh? I do hope it's just not her that gets to experience such things," she said, her purple lace thong peaked out from under the hem of her shirt.

"Sure sis, if you want to cruise the streets with me then all you have to do is show me," Jason said with a predatory smile as he glanced down.

"Oh? My what kind of deviant have you become to want to see your sister's pussy?" Margret said, her thumbs hooked underneath the waistband of her panties.

"What can I say, I do like the taste and look of my sister's pussy," Jason said shrugging his shoulders.

"Is that so? Well then, I guess I shouldn't deprive my sweet, handsome, little brother now should I?" Margret asked pushing down her underwear down to the floor. "Jason, my pussy needs to feel you," she said as she took off her shirt. "I know how much you enjoy my breasts," Margret said, smiling seductively at Jason while cupping her breasts giving her nipples a light pinch. "Please, won't you..." Margret tossed back her head as her brother buried his face into her sex. "Oh fuck! Yes Jason! Oh god, master, yes, yes! Right there!" she groaned as Jason sucked hard on her clit. Her nails scraped up his scalp as Jason's tongue parted her throbbing lips. "Oh master! Yes, get your tongue in there and taste your sweet submissive," Margret said, lifting her right leg onto his shoulder. Biting her lip as she felt his hands gripping her ass. "Fuck! Mmm-hmm. That's it Jason make me cum on that tongue," she said wantonly. "Jason, will you fuc..." Margret began to say only to be cut off by a sharp squeal that emanated from within Jason's bathroom.

"Yes!" They heard Scarlet's joyous shout.

"It can't be!" They heard their mother's disbelief.

"Jason! Jason!" Scarlet yelled running out of the bathroom.

"What's going on?" Margret asked detaching herself from her brother hating the fact he wasn't pounding her into the steps of the stairs.

"Oh, I think we just learn Scarlet is pregnant," Jason said stepping beside his sister.

"What?! No way!" Margret said looking at her brother in shock.

"Jason!" Scarlet screeched running into his arms. "My love we're having a baby!" she said jumping in his arms.

"Congratulations," Margret pouted crossing her arms. It was her hope that she would be the first to give her master a child. Yet it would appear Scarlet had beaten her to the punch. She tried to shrug off his arm as Jason pulled her in.

"Were you hoping it be you?" Jason asked whispering into his sister's ear. Margret didn't say a word allowing the squeeze on her brother's ass to serve as her answer. "Well, if you like I can fix that for you," he said sensuously, watching his sister's cheeks heat to a nice red hue.

"Why am I the only one not..." Mara pouted as she stood in Jason's doorway. Giggling as Jason held out his right arm for her to fill that empty space. "Mmm...to be in the arms of my master. Sublime," she sighed in content.

"I know," Scarlet cooed snuggling closer to the father of her unborn child. "I never thought any man could be this addicting, this alluring, this..." her voice trailed off as she nuzzled Jason's chest.

"I didn't think my sweet, cute, little brother would become this man that would come to be the master of this family, this house," Margret said, her lips brushed along his neck as she gave into the fact she would forever be his. Out of all the boys and men she had dated none could ever compare to her brother, her beloved master. "Master?" her breath hot in his ear, "Will you please put a baby inside of me? I too want to give you a child. I want to grow old with you watching our child grow into adulthood."

"Mmm...baby, it seems your life isn't going to be quiet," Mara said softly stroking his hair. "Your mother, your slut, your submissive will always be here to help you raise these babies that you gift us with," she said placing a lingering kiss on his cheek. "Now it's late, we have a busy day ahead of us. So why don't we all head to bed."

"Yes, I do need to make an appointment with my doctor," Scarlet said into Jason's chest. "I'll see you in the morning, husband," she said dreamily before kissing Jason passionately.

"Come," Margret said, pulling her brother towards his room.

"I'll see you later, baby," Mara said winking about her son before heading back to her bed.

Margret pushed her brother towards the bed. Closing the door, her hips swayed alluringly as her sultry hazel eyes fell upon her brother. Reaching down her fingers running through her labia, her sex resounding loudly throughout his room. Her tongue ran along her upper lip as her free hand squeezed her left breast watching the rise of that glorious tool. Running her juice covered finger through her upside down triangle patch of hair.

"Jason?" Margret purred walking seductively towards him. Her hands ran up his thighs before she sank to her knees. "Master, will you fuck me before my monthly friend comes?" she asked her eye twitched as she tasted her mother's dry juices on her brother's cock. Keeping her annoyance from showing that her mother had taken liberties while they were out. "I haven't been fucked on this new bed of yours yet. Don't you think it's high time your sister's pussy juice coated it?" Margret asked before inhaling his cock. She wanted his member all nice and clean, so that only her cream would coat her brother's cock. Her fingers skimmed along his jaw drawing his gaze as she crawled along his bed towards the headboard. Resting on her back, spreading her legs, her index finger beckoned Jason to her. Smiling sweetly at him, showing off her pink lips, opening her peach so Jason could see how eager her pussy was.

Her muscles trembled as she watched her brother running the head of his cock through her wet labia. Biting her lower lip, her hips lifting slightly off of the bed as the head of his cock brushed along her clit. Her hands reached up taking hold of the headboard as Jason slowly eased his cock into her hot snatch.

"Mmm-hmm," Margret said, breathing heavily as she felt his rod gliding through her folds. "Yes brother," she purred as his speed slowly increased.

"You like it when I fuck you, don't you?" Jason asked smirking reaching up pinching her right nipple.

"Of course, Master. How can I not?" Margret said through heaves of breath. Her back arched as Jason took hold of her ankles pushing them towards her head. "Oh yes! Pound that pussy Master! Get that cock in there as far as you can!" she howled as Jason's hips pounded his member into her cunt. "That's it Jason make your sister...c-c-cum!" Margret said, her fingers curling around his t-shirt as her folds clamped around his cock. "Yes give it to me! Give me that baby juice, Jason! Your submissive wants nothing more then to be with child," she said, rocking her hips as best she could given her current position. Pulling her brother to her lips, his hands released their hold on her ankles. Her legs wrapped around his waist locking them together as they savored each others mouths while Jason dumped his hot seed into her womb.

Two weeks later...

"Shit!" Scarlet hissed staring at the text she had just received, as she sat at the kitchen table waiting for Margret to finish breakfast.

"Something wrong, mistress?" Mary asked sitting on Jason's lap.

"You shouldn't get yourself aggravated sister. It's not healthy for the baby," Mara said closing the refrigerator door. The ultrasound picture flapped in the air as the door closed. "So what's wrong?" she asked setting down a glass of orange juice in front of her son. The back of her fingers brushed along Mary's cheek as she moved passed to take the set beside Jason.

"Seems someone overbooked the club, which means I can't have that special gathering I told you about Jason," Scarlet said looking over at her nephew. Wishing it was her on her master's lap. How she so wanted to feel that cock of his against her leg as she lavished the feeling of being in his arms. "I can't have my special guess being outed by my regulars. Some of them...well let's just say the news would have a field day with it, and no telling what the fallout would be to my business," Scarlet sighed hanging her head.

"Then why not have it here," Mary chimed in. Gooseflesh ran down her spine as she felt Jason's hand on her ass, his finger ran along her slit gently teasing her eager lips. "That is if it's alright with you," she said leaning her lips brushing against his ear, "My Master," Mary whispered.

"Would you be okay with that Jason?" Scarlet asked peering around her sister. "I promise there won't be to many people maybe a dozen to twenty people at most. The club will provide refreshments, and reimburse you should anything get broken during it. What do you say Jason?" Scarlet asked with pleading eyes.

"Hmm..." Jason said, his finger tapping the side of his glass.

"I promise I'll make it up to you," Scarlet said batting her eyelashes.

"Do you think I'll be able to come?" Mary asked eager to spend more time with her boyfriend.

"I'll have to see what day they're free first. Plus me and Jason has to decide on which room we are going to use for our gathering, and get the room setup before said day," Scarlet said smiling at the teenager. Slightly pleased that Mary wanted to get more involved in their families lifestyle. "It might fall on a week night, and I don't know how your mother would like you staying out so late."

"I can always spend the night here if that's the case," Mary said, her finger drew small circles on the back of Jason's left shoulder.

"Well, first auntie you need to eat," Margret said, placing the plate of sunny side up eggs, toast, and bacon before her aunt. "Then we'll figure everything else out later," she said, placing her mother's and brother's plate on the table. Stealing a kiss from Jason before she got hers and Mary's plate from the counter beside the stove.

"You're so good to me, Margret," Scarlet said blowing her niece a kiss.

"I know my master, he wouldn't be happy if you didn't take care of yourself," Margret said taking a bite of her eggs.

"Yes, it's not only you, you have to worry about," Mara said, placing her hand over her sister's stomach. "We can't allow anything to happen to our babies," she said, resting her head on Scarlet's shoulder.

"Our?!" Margret and Jason said in unison. Mara didn't say a word as her cheeks heated to a bright hue. She didn't need a test, not when she has already carried two children before. She knew her body well enough to know when something didn't feel right, plus the fact that her period should have happened four days ago and hadn't came was a major indicator. Yet she wouldn't know for certain for another two weeks.

"No fair!" Margret huffed crossing her arms.

"So have you thought of baby names?" Mary asked looking between the two of them.

"Not yet, I'm waiting till I know the sex of my baby," Scarlet said sweetly, her hands running softly over her belly. "Though I am partial to the name Theodore if it's a boy, or Thea if it's a girl."

"Grandma's name?" Mara asked arching an eyebrow. "I thought you hated her."

"What no?!" Scarlet said waving off the statement, "I just didn't like her constant badgering that I hadn't settled down and gotten myself a man yet."

"Uh huh," Mara said not believing a word of it. "Bet Mom will be happy."

"That both of her daughters are pregnant at the same time, no doubt about it," Scarlet chuckled, "Though I wonder who's going to tell her?"

"Might as well be us," Mara sighed, "If Jason told her that would just raise too many questions; and we can't shed light upon our rather unique lifestyle," she said as her sister nodded along.

"Well, Jason, would you like to walk around with me, so we can pick out the best room for us to use before we have to leave for work?" Scarlet asked brushing her hair behind her ear. The soft light glinting off of her blue eyes.

"Well, while you do that I'll run Mary home. I can't have my cute little sub missing out on school," Mara said flashing Mary a warm smile.

"Aww..." Mary pouted, "I wanted to stay here today," she said leaning back in her chair.

Margret hid her smile, for it would give her all day alone with her brother. She won't have to share Jason with the teenager beside her. Eight blissful hours of Jason's undivided attention. She couldn't asked for better than that.

"Come dear," Mara said, as the straps of her purse rested rested on her shoulder. "I be back soon," she said sweetly soft kissing her son.

"Don't miss me too much," Mary said, her tongue darting into Jason's mouth. "I'll text you once I'm out of school, who knows you might get a surprise during it," she said winking at him as she passed.

"Now come," Scarlet said taking hold of Jason's hand.

Margret quickly got to her feet. Her hand filled his empty one. Her breasts pressed into his side as they stood in the doorway to the grand ball room after they had walked the main floor. Her nose nuzzling his neck wishing he would fondle her breasts in front of their aunt.

"I think we found our room," Scarlet said walking around the room. Stopping in front of the french double glass doors that led into the sitting room that had long been converted to an entertainment room. She knew she could bring some heavy drapes from the club to hang on the wall to cover the door. Scarlet liked this room the best, because it was right beside the main entrance. Plus it was the only room that wouldn't require hours of moving furniture around just to clear out the room. "You wouldn't mind if we moved this table into one of the other rooms?" Scarlet asked as her fingers skimmed along the table's surface. Her blue eyes flickering over to her niece watching how she wrapped her body around his.

"Nope. As long as I'm not moving it," Jason smirked.

"Don't worry I'll have my helpers do that hours before the event starts," Scarlet said looking up at the chandler. Wondering if it could unhook from its chain, and if so would its anchor be able to hold the swing? Scarlet had no wish to damage the centuries old medallion.

"Just make sure they don't mar the flooring."

"Oh? And if they do will you punish me?" Scarlet asked walking around the table. "With you bend me over this table and spank my ass, hmm?" she asked bending over presenting her ass to her nephew. The smack of her hand on her ass echoed loudly within the room.

"Oh, most definitely," Jason said, a primal growl rumbled in his throat as he watched the rippling motion of his aunt's ass.

"I'm back!" Mara said opening the front door, "What are you do..." she narrowed her eyes at the sight of her daughter and aunt. "I'm gone for thirty minutes, and you two have yourselves the beginnings of a three way!"

"Mom. Relax," Jason said peering over his shoulder, "Scarlet, was just showing me the possible punishment she might receive should her workers damage my floor. However," he said turning around to face his mother. "As for your rush to judgment," Jason said closing the distance between them. "Follow me."

"Jason, where are we going?" Mara asked her heart hammered in her chest as they climbed the stairs.

"You'll see." was the only thing Jason said as he stepped onto the second floor landing. "Take off your pants," Jason ordered as he stepped into his room.

"Master, I know you might be horny, but I don't think I have that kind of time," Mara said. Although she fought the urge to throw her son onto his bed and take him to town.

"Pants. Off. Now!" Jason barked as he walked towards his closet. "Don't make me say it again."

"Oh Master!" Mara said dreamily. She could feel her womb quivering. She just couldn't get enough of her son when he became so forceful. "Baby, you know how it makes me when you get so..." she moaned softly wiggling out of her pants. Arching an eyebrow when Jason tossed a plastic bag onto his bed that he had retrieved from his closet.

"Put it on," Jason ordered with a devious grin pointing to the bag.

Mara's eyes went wide as she starred down at the box that sat at the bottom of the bag. Looking quickly up at her son then back down to the box. She had no earthly idea how or when he got the item. Yet did she dare wear such a thing, or for that matter disobey her master?

"Well?! I'm waiting," Jason said crossing his arms, tapping his foot on the floor.

"But...Jason, I can't wear this! I have court today," Mara said, praying she could get him to see reason.

"I know," Jason said with a sinister smile, "Why do you think I'm making this your punishment for rushing to judgment?"

"But..."

"No buts! Either put it on, or forgo sex with your Master for a month," Jason said sternly.

"Yes Master," Mara said relenting. Yet all the while she was melting inside of how Jason was enforcing his punishments. "Jason, just when did you get this?" she asked taking the Bluetooth, internet operated, vibrating panties box out from the bag. "And just how do you know my size?!"

"What? Your panties have been lining my floor for quite sometime, Mom. It wasn't hard to get your size," Jason said, watching as his mother pushed down her underwear. "As to when I got that well...I'll just keep that to myself. Now," he said approaching his mother. Taking her phone out of her purse, turning on her Bluetooth as well as the built-in vibrator in one go. Syncing up the two, pulling out his own phone, pulling up the web page imputing the serial number. Waiting for the page to load as Mara pulled up her pants.

"Oh god!" Mara yelled in shock as she fell forward catching herself on the edge of the bed. She didn't think it would be so intense.

"Seems it's working," Jason said, moving the power bar for the vibrator up and down wildly.

"Please baby, your going to make me cum," Mara moaned as her fingers curled around his comforter.

"That is the point, mother," Jason whispered seductively into her ear. "I do wonder how the jury is going to react as you sit there fighting back an orgasm."

"Please baby, anything but that!" Mara pleaded as the pad of his finger rubbed along her labia. "I understand my punishment, but please not when I'm in front of the judge. Please!" she said, biting her lip to contain her desire to service her beloved master. "Oh god!" Mara howled as she watched as Jason increased the power to the vibrator.

"Mara!" Scarlet called out as she climbed the stairs. "We're going to be late if we don't leave now."

"Baby, please, lower it so I can drive," Mara begged taking hold of his hand.

"Just as long as you realize who is in control here," Jason said turning off the vibrator. He didn't know how long the batteries would last if it was constantly on the highest setting; and Jason wasn't about to waste this opportunity. No. He was going to torment his mother throughout the day. He just wouldn't turn it on full blast when she was stating her case. Not that his mother needed to know that.

soul71
soul71
6,757 Followers