A Son Forced Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers

"Jason?" Scarlet said, standing at the side of the bed in the outfit she wore when she operated her club.

"Hmm?" Jason hummed eyeing the leather attire.

"Mistress Holly needs her master to fuck her. You don't how much I wanted to submit to you all night long," Scarlet purred as she sashayed towards him, "I'm proud of you baby. You showed that woman that their are true master's in this game of ours," she said, her tongue tease her upper lip as her hands ran up his chest. "I know your mother and sister are as well. Now come fuck me like you wanted as you pinned me to the wall," Scarlet said, taking hold of his hand leading Jason back to the ball room. Where he could fuck her into oblivion in that swing.

Jason watched as that leather miniskirt slid off of her hips. Her black thong separated her ass cheeks so perfectly showing off that wonderful ass of hers. Scarlet's back pressed against Jason's chest as his fingers slowly unbuttoned her corset. Her left hand caressed his face as his lips ravished her neck. She watched as that piece of her other persona went flying across the room. Her body trembled against his as he cradled her breasts. Softly moaning as Jason gently pinched her nipples.

"Yes baby," Scarlet whispered. Wondering if or when her breasts would enlarge, and if Jason would love them as he did so now. "Feel your submissive's body," she said, grinding her ass against his cock.

"You know I so wanted to fuck you the first time I saw you at your club. I didn't know you were...well you. Kind of glad I do know," Jason said his breath hot in her ear.

"Oh and, why is that?" Scarlet asked her heart hammering in her chest. Praying that it was what they all had hoped.

"I love..." Jason's words died his Scarlet quickly turned around in his arms. Her lips locking around his pouring her love for him into that sweet embrace.

"Oh Master! I love you too!" Scarlet said dreamily. Sucking on his lower lip as she kissed him one more time.

"Jason? I hope that includes us too," Mara pouted as she stood in the doorway behind him.

"Please say it does. That after everything that you grown to love Mom and me more than just mother and sister?" Margret asked rushing to his side. Her eyes pleading with him that it was true.

"Yes," Jason huffed as all three of them hugged him in a crushing embrace.

"Now baby, you take care of my sister -- the mother of your child -- like you said you would," Mara said, her hand stroking his hair.

"Yes! You have to!" Margret said bouncing beside him, "Maybe we can keep the swing up?"

"Mmm-hmm," Scarlet said nodding along, "We really don't need a dinning room, at least not yet. When we do we can always return it to it's original condition."

"Come Margret," Mara said nodding to the left behind thrones, "Let's give them some space," she said placing a kiss on Jason's cheek.

"Okay," Margret chirped happily before leaning in, "It's my turn later."

"Oh Jason," Scarlet cooed softly looking longingly into his eyes, "You have no idea how long I've -- we," she corrected herself, "Have waited to hear those words spoken from these lips," Scarlet said, the pads of her fingers danced along her nephew's lower lip. "Now," she said pushing her underwear to the floor, "Come fuck this woman of yours," Scarlet said leading Jason towards the swing. Her legs were spread wide as they rested into the cloth stirrups allowing her hot moist peach to open for her nephew. "Jason, I am yours now and forever," she purred as her fingers ran from the bottom of her slit, up those velvety lips, leaving a trail of her womanly scent along her stomach before she cupped her breasts. "Please Master, my pussy needs you," Scarlet begged spreading her labia open.

Four months later...

Graduation had come and gone. Jason even attended Mary's cheering loudly as she walked across the stage. His family surrounding him as they embraced Mary after the ceremony. Now as he starred up at the screen noting the time his flight was scheduled to take off. Margret wrapped her body around his as he looked to see if his flight had been delayed. Beverly had whisked Mary off to some far off beach for her graduation present. With his mother's and aunt's advanced pregnancy they couldn't fly no matter how much they wanted to go with him.

"Two weeks alone with you," Margret said, rubbing her cheek against Jason's right shoulder. "What more could a girl want," she said dreamily.

"Umm...that's a rhetorical question, right?" Jason asked glancing out of the corner of his eye at his sister.

"Mayyybe," Margret giggled, "Maybe we can go ring shopping once we land," she said, her index finger drawing small intricate circles on Jason's right pectoral muscle.

"Oh? Ring shopping is it?" Jason asked as they walked towards their gate.

"Mmm-hmm," Margret cooed looking down at her left hand that gently held onto his bicep. Wondering how it would look with a diamond ring gracing her finger. "Wow!" she said in awe as they stepped into the first class cabin. "I never thought I'd ever fly first class," Margret swooned as the flight attendant directed them to their seats.

"I aim to please s..." Margret's finger covering his lips stilling his words.

"You will call me Margret, sweetheart, or lover while we are away," Margret whispered into his ear, "I want this to be just about us: no brother, no sister, no titles other than Master," she purred her tongue teasing his ear.

The turbines of the jet engines winded down as the jetliner taxied into it's gate. All through that three hour flight he had tormented his sister. Bring her to the brink of her orgasm each time the flight attendant walked passed them. He had noticed a few shy looks levied at him. Using his finger as a baton telling those middle age men to mind their own business. Jason used the jostling of the landing to cover Margret's orgasm. Feeling her hot juices striking the crotch of her pants as the wheels touched down onto the tarmac. Nodding his head as Margret asked if he'll fuck her once they got to their hotel room.

"Of course," Jason whispered into her ear, "How else am I to please that ravenous pussy of yours?"

"Oh my!" Margret said feeling her body trembling. Eager to service her master in a new city.

Once they had gather their bags the two of them headed towards the exit. Jason caught sight of Jacklyn as they left the baggage claim. They had agreed before the flight landed to act normal when they met Jacklyn, since she knew Margret was his sister. It wouldn't do for his plan if she was scared off to early. In her hands a sign with his pen name "Kevin Sol" written across it's surface. Those gorgeous green eyes of hers lit up once her gaze fell upon him. Her long soft layered dark brown hair streaked with cinnamon drew Jason's gaze downward to her voluptuous bosom. That morning blue dress shirt cradled those pillowy clouds aloft as that sign slowly lowered hiding her bewitching slender hips. Her deep Merlot red lipstick painted her velvety, full, lush lips as Jacklyn smiled seductively at Jason.

"Hello Jason," Jacklyn whispered low into his ear as she hugged him. Allowing Jason to feel her braless breasts as they pressed into his chest. She had been waiting for this moment ever since she visited his home. Where she could show him the pleasure that a mature woman could bring a teenage boy. Now all she had do was play her cards right. "I hope your flight was okay?" she asked her hands ran down Jason's arms surveying his body. Her mind picturing just what it would look like with her on top of him. Her green eyes flickered over to Margret. Pondering on why his sister had came along. "You're his sister right?" Jacklyn asked holding out her hand to Margret.

"Yes," Margret said, not enjoying the look in the woman's eyes as she viewed her brother.

"I thought you were coming alone," Jacklyn said returning her attention back to Jason.

"Yeah," Jason laughing nervously playing into his role as he rubbed the back of his neck. He wanted her to think he was just a naive eighteen-year-old. "Mom, thought I shouldn't be in New York alone. She's afraid something might happen to me if I was alone here for two weeks," he lied.

"Hmm..." Jacklyn mused keeping her depraved thoughts to herself. She would have to whisper those sensuous thoughts to him once they were alone. "I see. Well, we best get you to your hotel. The agency spared no expense for one of our best authors," she said maneuvering herself between Jason and his sister. Her left hand resting lightly on his right shoulder, her body slightly brushing against his. All so that she could tease his mind and body. "I thought I show you around the city once we get you settled. Then tomorrow Eric would like to meet with you. He was really taken with the manuscript you sent in "The Balance," Jacklyn said tapping her chin, "Yes, he was also truly taken by the dialog between the main male character and the main female character. What were their names again?"

"Contliss and Catherine," Jason said matter-of-fact as they walked towards their awaiting car.

"I enjoyed the sex scene on page 93 to 97," Jacklyn said leaning in. Jason's arm nestled between her voluptuous orbs as her lips brushed lightly on his ear. "It made me so wet. I just had to pleasure myself, twice," she whispered wantonly, "Then again I have pleasured myself to your work since you and I have worked together."

"Oh?!" Jason said with a devious smirk. "I was wondering how he would like it when I submitted it," he said bashfully.

"Well," Margret cleared her throat, "Shall we get going?"

"Yes, yes," Jacklyn nodded, "I bet the two of you are hungry from your flight. I know the perfect place for you to visit," she said holding the car door open for them.

"You want to fuck her don't you, Master?" Margret asked in a text she sent Jason while they waited in traffic.

"Yes. How would you like to break her, lover?" Jason sent back shooting his sister a coy smirk.

"Hmm...yes, I think I would enjoy that. Shall we make this a permanent thing or?"

"We'll see."

Five days had passed since Jason started his cat and mouse game. He knew he was getting to her. Especially, when she had walked into his room the second day when he purposely was in the nude waiting for her to make her appearance. Making sure she got an eyeful of his naked hard cock. It wasn't hard for him to see the hunger in her eyes. If Margret hadn't gasped behind her he was sure Jacklyn would have been on his cock in a heart beat. Then two days ago he had caught the two of them in the stairwell of her agency after finishing another meeting with Eric. Jason kept his devilish smile from his lips as Margret was in-between Jacklyn's leg. Going to town on Jacklyn's cunt, the way she looked at him as he leaned against the wall watching the two of them. He knew she was ready for the picking.

"Jason?" Margret called out standing naked in the doorway to his room when she heard him return from another meeting.

"Hmm?" Jason hummed with a knowing smile. Margret didn't say a word she allowed her finger to beckon him to the room.

"She's ready for you, Master," Margret purred her hands roaming along Jacklyn's back, before taking hold of her ass cheeks spreading them wide to show her brother, her beloved master. Showing off Jacklyn's wet pussy to Jason as he stood in the doorway to his room.

"So it appears," Jason said unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"Jason, please, fuck me," Jacklyn said rubbing her clit, "I've wanted you for so long. Won't you come here and let us take care of you."

"Oh, isn't she just a good little submissive eager to take care of her new master?" Margret asked her tongue curled as it left the skin of Jacklyn's ass.

"Mmm-hmm," Jason said kicking off his shoes. His eyes never leaving Jacklyn's welcoming mound. He wondered how those pink swollen lips would taste like. How they would feel wrapped around his cock.

"Come here, I want to taste my brother," Mart cooed.

"So do I!" Jacklyn said quickly spinning around. Those green eyes of hers became hypnotized as Jason's cock bounced with each step.

"Let's put those lips to use," Jason said looking down at the both of them. Placing his manhood between the two of them.

"Well, you heard him," Margret said peering over the side of his appendage, "Let's please our master shall we?"

"Yes! Let's," Jacklyn moaned hungrily.

Jason's hand brushed through their hair as they took turns sucking, licking, swallowing his cock. The joy he saw in his sister's eyes as his rod sat in her mouth, and how Jacklyn couldn't get enough of it. While his sister's technique was superb, Jacklyn could show her a thing or two. By the feel of Margret's tongue as it caressed his cock it appeared she had.

"Mmm...Master, I didn't think your cock would be so..." Jacklyn began to say rubbing his wet cock over her face before looking up at him, "Tasty," she said before devouring it once again.

"Did I do good?" Margret asked kneeling before him. Her skin heating as Jason wrapped his arm around her. Resting her head on his shoulder watching Jacklyn servicing her brother.

"Mmm-hmm," Jason nodded.

"That is so hot!" Jacklyn said watching as they french kissed. "I didn't think incest would get me so horny, but watching the two of you...mmm...makes me wish I had a brother," she said, her tongue circling the crown of his rod.

"Then I guess that's my gain, no?"

"Oh yes! Most definitely," Jacklyn purred before bobbing rapidly along his cock while massaging his balls. "Is my master pleased with my mouth?" she asked devilishly. When his sister had started her sly easing into this. Never did she think she would even enjoy the master and sub role play. Yet it had been years since she had meaningful kind of sex, and never with a woman until Margret. How she ate her pussy like no man before Margret. If Jason was as good as Margret claimed Jacklyn was all the more willing to be his submissive. "Now how about you fuck me, hmm?"

"Oh, I've been waiting for this," Jason said with a broad smile.

"Then let us not disappoint you," Jacklyn said, hanging her ass off the end of the bed. "God! Yes!" she moaned as she felt Jason's cock inching into her sorely neglected cunt. "It's so hard! So hot! I fucking love it! Now pound my pussy with everything you have," Jacklyn growled holding onto the comforter as Jason held onto her hips.

The End...

soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers