A Son Forced Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,737 Followers

"Please wait! I can do better!" the girl said reaching forward only to be stopped as Jason took hold of her wrist.

"Master Sol, is there something wrong with Master Morlock's offering?" Scarlet asked standing at his side.

"Please, please don't send me back, not yet," the girl whimpered. Jason was confused as to why the girl feared her father. "He'll beat me for making him look bad in front of everyone," she whispered low, "Please Master Sol, you don't have to fuck me just let me get you off then I'll my master will be pleased."

"You should," Scarlet whispered into Jason's ear, "He does have a nasty temper, and is known to be very cruel to his subs. Fuck her or not just let her get you off, and he shouldn't have a problem with the return."

"Then keep an eye on my sub," Jason said nodding in the man's direction.

"Of course," Scarlet said with a curt nod.

"Thank you," the girl whispered before going back to her task.

"Yes! Drink it down!" Morlock grunted as he came down Margret's throat. "Now bend over I want to fuck that..." Only to be stopped by Scarlet's crop, "What's the meaning of this?!"

"Master Sol is not pleased with how you treat his sub. You manhandle her likes she is yours when she isn't. Master Sol has treated your sub far better than you have his. I did not invite you here to abuse those that don't serve you."

"So? That boy doesn't know how to take care of his sub. This bitch is to high willed she needs to be broken," Morlock sneered as Margret tried to expel the man's semen from her stomach. Margret would not return to her master feeling defiled.

"That's not your place Master Morlock," Scarlet said narrowing her eyes dangerously, "May I remind you you are a guest here and not Master here." Scarlet blocked his attempt to reach for Margret as she crawled back to Jason's side.

"I believe we have prolonged this long enough," Jason said as the girl struggled to get him off. It appeared to him that she probably was face fuck constantly due to her lack of skill, or that her father didn't give her an opportunity to practice her skill. "So I'm going to fake the act, okay? This way you won't be punished by him..."

"No master," Margret whispered as she finally reached the safety of his side. "Can't you see if you did that it would hurt this beautiful woman," she said stroking the girls hair. "Go on, this time suck hard on the tip of his cock my master likes that the best," Margret whispered to the girl's ear. "Master? Wouldn't you like to watch as I play with her tits?" she asked knowing the reason why she hadn't gotten her brother to cum yet. She had garnered that tid bit of information with her short time under Morlock's care. With in minutes with her help Margret got the girl to finally experience what a worthy master's cum tasted like. Peering out of the corner of her eye as she brought the girl to her lips. Making her brother watch as they swapped his semen between the two of them. Not only to get a rise out of her brother, but also to get the taste of that man's cum off of her tongue. "I think my master would like to see us together? Wouldn't you dear brother?" Margret asked shooting her brother a coy smirk.

"I-I-I would like that," the girl said her light chocolate brown cheeks carried a slight pink hue as she brushed back her ebony hair.

"Darla! Bring that ass over here!" Morlock barked angrily.

"Relax. You got my master off you shouldn't worry about reprisal," Margret whispered as she hugged the girl, "If you ever need a true master that treats you properly. I know my master would see you're treated like a true sub should be, and not the way your father treats you," she said into her ear. While Margret wasn't fond of sharing her brother yet again with another woman. Yet she had a feeling her father had been cruel to the girl. Margret wanted to show her that there were better master's out there that treated their subs correctly. "If you liked the taste of my brother that is."

Three hours later...

"My, what a wonderful display of kinship between family members," Scarlet said smiling to those gathered there, "I do hope each and every one of you enjoy this very first gathering of like minded people. Now Master Sol's sub wished to show you why she thinks her master is the best," she said, her fingers skimmed along Margret's shoulders as she walked behind her niece. "So please everyone let's give a warm applause to this cute, obedient sub."

The metal ratchet gag kept Margret's mouth open, her hands and feet were bound in the hog-tie. Her naked body on full display for everyone to see. Margret felt her overflowing juices running down her thighs as her eyes fell upon her master. Then she glanced at the girl that flinched every time her father moved a muscle. Margret had hoped to save this for Jason when they were alone. Yet she wanted to show that girl that if you had a master you trusted wholeheartedly there was no need to fear. Margret knew that Jason wouldn't do anything that would put her in any danger. So she whispered to Scarlet to allow her to take the floor during the last hours of their gathering.

"Please if you would Master Sol the floor is yours," Scarlet said gesturing to Margret before leaving the floor.

"Master!" Margret said, the best she could give the device that was keeping her mouth open. "Let me taste you," she pleaded.

The throne creaked and groaned as Jason pushed himself out of the seat. Watching his sister's body trembling as he approached her. His fingers skimmed along her jaw tilting her chin up.

Margret's womb quivered as she saw that look in his eyes. It was that same fire she had witnessed when her mother had taken Jason in their old home. That same fire that had forced her own hand to take her brother for the first time. Now the whole room could she what she saw. The real man, the real master she so willingly served.

"Master Sol," Scarlet said holding in her arms a tray lined with items she thought he would might need. "Please these might aid in pleasing your sub," she said. She too was eager to show that man what a real master acted like.

"Oh?!" Jason mused as he picked up the vibrating nipple clamps along with the corresponding clit clamp. A devilish smile graced his lips as he looked down at his sister.

"Is there anything else you'll be needing?" Scarlet asked as Jason took the high speed vibrating dildo off the tray as well.

Jason looked down to Margret then back to Scarlet then back down before saying, "Lube."

"No! Come on man not there!" His cock screamed into his mind. An evil chuckle rippled across his mind at his cock's plight. "Please I'll do anything. I won't wake you up any longer in the middle of the night hard as a rock, and morning wood will be a thing of the past, just please, please not there!"

"Sorry old boy," Jason said apologetically to his appendage. Kneeling down in front of his sister, his nose wiggled as her scent filled his nostrils. "My, my, my little pet already so wet," Jason cooed watching her muscles tremble as he attached the first clamp to her right nipple. "I do wonder if you got this aroused because I'm standing here, or if it's because you're in this contraption?"

"B...both," Margret said as Jason clipped the other clamp to her left nipple. Sucking in a breath as she felt the intense vibrations.

"Is that so? Hmm...I do wonder how you're going to react once this one is on," Jason said holding up the last clamp before her eyes.

"Oh Master!" Margret howled as Jason ran his fingers through her wet labia before rubbing her clit. "Fuck!" she screamed out as Jason attached the last clamp to her throbbing bud.

"Nah ah uh! Did I tell you could cum? Hmm?" Jason asked with a devious smile.

"No master, forgive me for allowing my body to..." Her voice stilled, her back arched, the chain that kept her hands and feet locked together became taut; as her back arched making her body seem like the crescent moon as Jason switched the devices to their max level. "Baby! Please can I cum for you my sweet brother?!" Margret begged for release.

"Oh? Cumming so soon for the second time, and we haven't even started," Jason chuckled.

"Please Master, it just feels so good underneath your guiding hand," Margret moaned wanting so desperately to rub her thighs together, yet the hog-tie kept her from experiencing her hot juices rubbing into her silky smooth skin.

"Then by all means show these people that beautiful face of yours that you always make," Jason said, inserting two fingers into her hot snatch.

"Oh god!" Margret trembled as Jason rubbed along at rough patch. "No. No, not there!" However, try as she might, Margret couldn't stop her hot cream from flooding around her brother's fingers and onto the rug beneath her.

"My, my, if I didn't know any better my little pet. I would say you had one huge orgasm," Jason said with a sneaky smirk. Rubbing his fingers together his sister's womanly scent igniting the fires of his manhood. "Clean them," he order sticking his fingers into his sister's mouth. Watching his sister's tongue cleaning of her own juices from his skin. He didn't think he would enjoy the feel of that metal gag against his cock. "Hmm...you can't properly take care of your master with this on," Jason said, tossing the gag over his shoulder after he had removed it from his sister's mouth. "Plus I can't hear you moan with that thing on, and trust me my sweet sub you will be once I'm done with you.

"Thank you, Master," Margret said working the soreness from her jaw.

"Oh, don't thank me yet," Jason said with a coy smile, "Show them that you can suck your master off without the use of your hands," he said unzipping his fly.

"With pleasured," Margret said smiling happily up at her brother. Margret kept her smirk hidden seeing her mother's scowl. Her neck worked back and forth as she serviced her master's tool. Her eyes rolling in the back of her head loving the taste of her brother's cock. While he might not have the size of that man, yet no matter the size or girth of his cock his attitude soured it's taste.

"Rose?" Jason called out to his mother.

"Yes, is there something I can help you with Master Sol?" Mara asked loving the feel of his name as it rolled off her tongue.

"Might I borrow your assistance for a bit?" Jason asked looking to his aunt to ensure that it was alright.

"Certainly," Mara said rising from her seat, "What need do you have of me?" she asked one she got to his side.

"Be a dear and inset this into my sweet sub," Jason said holding up the dildo. Margret's eyes went wide as her mother took the toy from Jason. "Oh and, do set it to it's max setting," he said looking down at his sister, "Now should you drop that toy, you won't enjoy the punishment," Jason said, grinning down at her as their mother inserted the toy into Margret's soaked pussy. "I thank you for your assistance."

"Yes...Master," Margret said coming up for breath. A string of saliva stretched across the distance between the two of them.

"You're quite welcome," Mara said, wishing she could stay by his side as she walked back to her seat.

"So my dear how does your master's cock taste to you," Jason said with a knowing smile.

"Delicious," Margret said licking her lips.

"Well then, shall we get to the main course, hmm?" Jason asked grinning down at Margret.

"Oh yes!" Margret said eagerly. Jason looked over to Scarlet who stood off to the side. Holding out his hand, pointing to the tube of lube that she held in her left hand.

"Please boss! I'm begging you! Anything but that!" His cock tried to plead his case one last time as Scarlet placed the tube in his hand. Jason ignored his whiny cock as he walked behind his sister. Margret peered out the corner of her eye as her right cheek pressed into the rug. Listening to the snap of the spring as Jason unhooked the chain that bound her hands and feet together. Biting her lip as Jason inserted two fingers into her anus. Feeling the lube heating up from her body heat.

"Please Master use my ass," Margret said, her bound wrist bumped on the small of her ass.

"Oh I had planned on it," Jason said spanking his sister's ass.

"Mmm-hmm," Margret moaned softly feeling the sting of his hand, "May I have another Master?" Instinctively, she felt her anus closing around his fingers as her ass rippled from the strike of his hand. "Thank you, Master," she said dreamily.

"Well, I can't have my sweet sister going without now can I?" Jason said with an amused smirk.

"No..." Margret sucked in a gasp, her eyes going wide as she felt the head of his cock pressing against her anus. "Please be gentle Master, I've never done..." Her voice began to tremble as Jason inched his cock into her virgin ass. Burying her face into the rug as she felt every inch pushing deeper into her ass. Her eyes flashed in shock as Jason snatched her head back as he took hold of her hair.

"Now we wouldn't want you hiding that face now would we?" Jason asked sadistically listening to her whimpering with each thrust of his hips.

"Please Master not so hard," Margret pleaded. Yet her body was in flux her mind couldn't determine which stimulation to focus on. Was she to focus on the cock in her ass, or the rubber one in her cunt that kept being pushed deeper into her womanhood as her brother's balls slapped the base of it.

"Oh?" Jason's free hand came down hard on Margret's left ass cheek. Hissing aloud as her ass clamped down on his cock. "Are you telling me what to do?"

"Never Master," Margret said breathing heavily as the dull pain started to give away to pleasure. "It just if you're to rough with my ass I won't be able to take care of you." Biting her lip, her hazel eyes widening at the fact she had just came from her ass.

"Hmm...good point," Jason said slowing down his pace. He was glad she had said something, because he knew it would have only be minutes more that he would have been dumping his load into his sister's ass. Jason wanted every minute to experience her ass as much as he could. Jason glanced up noticing how his mother was touching herself as she watched them. It wasn't only her. No. Everyone in that room was in some varying stages of sexual intercourse except for the girl that had been offered to him. It would seem her father had bartered with someone beside him since he was currently hilt deep inside of a thirty something woman. Looking over to his aunt, noticing how her thighs slightly rubbed together. Her eyes focused on his cock as it glided thrust his sister's ass. "Sis," Jason whispered into Margret's ear as he leaned forward, "Look to your right," rising slightly as she turned her head. Seeing her eyes narrowing as her Master neglected her. "What do you think? Should we invite her over? I know you wanted this to be just you and I, but that just doesn't seem right."

"Oh Jason," Margret whispered, "What a sweet Master you have become to think of another sub's feelings. Yes, let's bring her over, I'll always have you to myself. She needs to know that there are more worthy master's out there," she said nodding. Jason beckoned his aunt over.

"Yes Jason?" Scarlet whispered into his ear. Praying he was going to ask her to join, yet she shook that thought from her mind. She couldn't allow anyone of them to know that she -- Mistress Holly -- had fallen. Although she could dream.

"Would it be against whatever rules you all have if she came and joined us, since obliviously her father seems to care nothing for her?" Jason asked nodding to the teenager as she sat purloined beside her father.

"Hmm..." Scarlet studied the situation. She had no wish to alienate her customers, however, she also had no wish to see such a cute sub neglected either. Nevertheless, since the gathering was nearing it's end she saw no harm in what he asked. "Would you like to know what a black woman's pussy would feel like my master?" she whispered low in his ear.

"Well...maybe, but it seemed wrong to just leave her all alone like that," Jason said with a coy smile.

"I see," Scarlet said, "I shall see if the lady wishes to take you up on your most gracious offer," she said fighting herself from caressing her master. Jason watched from the corner of his eyes the exchange between the two, as Darla looked around Scarlet's legs then quickly nodded.

"Master Sol," Darla said kneeling down beside Margret, "You asked for me?"

"Ah yes. I was wondering if you care to join us since...well your father seems occupied," Jason said, running his free hand up his sister's back. "My sister and I thought you might wish to join us. That is if you're interested in servicing one that isn't your Master?"

Darla quickly looked back to her father. Narrowing her eyes at him, knowing how he wouldn't notice her. He never did unless it was for her to suck his cock, or fuck him no matter how much she begged him not to when it hurt for days after. Not that she had anything against large cocks, yet her father didn't care about her pain when he would try to jam its entire length into her. She had seen how the other masters' and mistress' treated their subs far better than her own father did.

"If you treat me as well as you have your sister than yes," Darla said her dark brown eyes moistening, "I would like to be yours for the night if my body pleases you, Master," she said, leaning in her light pink nipples hardening as she pressed her body against his. The smacking of their lips resounded as Margret moaned as Jason's cum flooded her ass.

"Master, may I be released so I may fetch a wash cloth to clean you?" Margret asked as the sound of Jason's cock left her ass in an audible pop. "Thank you," she said, rolling her shoulders as the leather monocles fell to the floor. "J-Master," Margret caught herself, "May I as well take these off?" Margret asked lightly tugging on the clamps.

"No," Jason said in a monotone voice. He knew how much those little things affected his sister.

"Yes brother," Margret said with a warm smile, "I'll be right back," she said quickly getting to her feet.

"Master Sol, I know that you weren't pleased by my performance earlier, but I want to do better by you. If you allow me I promise I'll get better. However, I know my pussy will please you the most," Darla said, taking hold of Jason's hand pressing the palm of his hand on her left breast so he could feel its softness. Guiding his hand down her light chocolate brown skin, gooseflesh raced down her stomach as she lead him to awaiting mound. A gasp escaped her lips as his fingers skimmed along her throbbing labia. Glancing out of the corner of her eye as Margret raced back into the room. A brown washcloth in her hand. The smell of soap light in the air as she hurried to clean Jason's cock, all the while she felt her brother's cum leaking out of her ass. "Do you like the feel of my pussy? Do you think this would enjoy feeling it wrapped around it?" Darla asked shuddering as she stroked Jason's cock, and inserting two of his fingers into her quivering mound at the same time.

"Hmm...quite possible," Jason said, "Why don't you show her that wondrous technique of yours," he said looking at his sister.

"Yes Master," Margret said winking at him.

It was two in the morning when everyone left his home. Darla had secretly given him her number before her father forcefully ripped her away while she rode his cock, and he ate out his sister. Which earn Morlock a permanent expulsion from Scarlet's club and any future gatherings Scarlet might host. From what his aunt told him later the look on his face was priceless when the man tried to threaten Scarlet. How he wished he could have witnessed it when she told him that she knew every sorted dirty secret of his, and that if he didn't want the press to learn of everything she knew he wouldn't show his face ever again. However, Darla was always welcomed at the only club within the city that chartered to their very unique tastes. Scarlet told her she would help find her a more suitable Master for her. Jason wondered just how Morlock was going to get his jollies off when he pissed off the wrong woman. As his bedroom door swung closed he wondered what else waited him in the coming months.

soul71
soul71
6,737 Followers