A Son Forced Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,741 Followers

"Of course, Master. You're in control. I serve only you," Mara said gathering breath.

"What's going on here?" Scarlet asked standing in the doorway.

"Nothing. Jason, was just delivering out his punishment," Mara said straightening out her suit jacket as she rose.

"I see," Scarlet said not believing a word of it. There was something going on her sister wouldn't howl like that if they weren't up to something. "Well, we best leave, or we'll be stuck in traffic," she said. Wondering why her sister was looking at Jason with pleading eyes.

"Have fun at work," Jason said smirking at his mother as she passed.

"Please, not during court," Mara whispered low hoping he wouldn't be too cruel to her.

"I'll take it under advisement," Jason said leaning against the doorframe.

"Jason, won't you come have a swim with me? I bet you never had sex in a pool before," Margret said pulling him towards his indoor pool.

"Jason Scott Windham!" Mara yelled as she returned from work with her sister in tow.

"What?!" Jason asked innocently walking down the hall from the library (his new office).

"Don't you what me! Look at this!" Mara said pulling out the crotch of her pants. Showing her son the very large soaked area that he had cased.

"I was wondering how well that thing worked," Jason said with an amused smirk.

"Did you have to turn it on during court?!"

"What's going on? Mara, just what are you talking about?" Scarlet asked closing the front door.

"Of course, I did. How else would you learn your lesson if there wasn't some humiliation to it?" Jason said, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Jason?" Margret called out sweetly to him as she left the kitchen wearing nothing but a white and pink apron. "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes," she said, placing a kiss on his cheek before returning to the kitchen. Peering over her shoulder hoping he was watching her naked ass.

"Okay, is someone going to tell me what's going on here?" Scarlet huffed in annoyance. Wondering why she didn't think of cooking in the nude for Jason.

"Oh, I made her wear a pair of vibrating panties all day long," Jason said grinning madly.

"But you've been here all day how could you possibly operate it?" Scarlet asked confused.

"Oh, it's runs off the internet," Jason said looking down at his mother's crotch, "Oblivious it works."

"A little to well," Mara huffed.

"I'll buy you a new suit tomorrow," Jason said walking towards the kitchen.

The night of the gathering five days later...

"Be careful with that!" Scarlet barked as her employees she brought over slowly lowered the chandler. "I don't think the owner of this place would like it if we broke such an unique item. Not when he is offering us the use of such a fine house."

"Yes, Mistress Holly," the workers grunted as they carried the chandler into the other room were they had stored the long dinning table along with it's ten chairs.

"Rick, head out to the van and bring in the rug," Scarlet said her finger tapping on her chin. "Ah, Master Sol," she said, turning as she heard footsteps on the stairs behind her. "On the behalf of "Midnight Shadows" I would like to thank you for allowing us to use your lovely home for this wondrous event."

"Not a problem," Jason said eyeing his aunts attire. It's been some time since he had seen her in her mistress outfit she wore when she was at her club. Though he did enjoy seeing her as a blonde, as well as the tight leather miniskirt. However, his gaze was pulled to her leather corset, and how it lifted those lovely breasts of hers. Jason wondered if he could get away with motor boating them. "I do hope the room is suitable?" Jason asked with a knowing smile.

"More than suitable I would say," Scarlet said flashing Jason a smile, "Please," she said, pulling Jason to the side as Rick carried the rug in on his shoulder. "I wouldn't want you getting injured before the big night," Scarlet said fighting the urge to take hold of his hand. "Rick, make sure the rug is centered," she called out as the man unrolled it, "It wouldn't look right if it isn't once we bring in the thrones for the guest," Scarlet said, her body heating as Jason sneakily squeezed her ass. "Good, good," she nodded as she stood on the threshold. "Matthew, fetch the swing, Rick get the other items that are going along with tonights main attraction. Once that's done the rest of you run back to the club and get the thrones, the folding tables, and the table cloths," Scarlet said barking out orders. "So, I was thinking of placing the tables here," she said pointing to the walls of the grand entryway. "Mmm...master," Scarlet cooed as Jason pushed her up against the wall after her van pulled out of his driveway.

"What were you thinking walking around here in this outfit?" Jason asked his breath hot in her ear as he reached beneath her skirt.

"Oh Jason!" Scarlet moaned feeling two of his fingers slipping inside of her hot canal. "Fuck baby! Yes, fuck me with those fingers!"

"I should fuck you right here for wearing such...provocative clothes," Jason said, tugging on her earlobe while wiggling his fingers deep inside of his aunt's pussy. "But I don't think I have the proper time to properly punish you, now do I?"

"N-n-no," Scarlet stuttered as her juices flooded her channel, "Master, no matter how much I want you to punish me," she said, a slight smile graced her lips.

"Such a shame," Jason said in a tsk tsk voice.

"Jason, sweetheart, does wearing this wig turn you on, or is it the whole attire?" Scarlet asked fighting back her orgasm. She couldn't allow her workers to smell her sex when they returned.

"The second one," Jason said kissing along her neck.

"Then when this event is over I'll bring home the getup. Will that please you, my master?" Scarlet asked her ass pressing against her nephew's cock. Moaning inwardly wishing she could feel that wonderful appendage deep inside of her right then and there.

"Will you let me fuck Mistress Holly or Scarlet?" Jason asked pressing hard on her clitoris.

"Whichever...one...you..." Scarlet couldn't finish her sentence. It was taking all of her will not to cum right then and there.

"I think Mistress Holly needs to be fucked don't you? I think she needs a Master to put her in that swing and fuck her until her pussy juice coats the floor."

"Oh god! Fuck me like that! She so needs you to fuck her hard, and make her cum on that fucking hard cock," Scarlet begged reaching behind her stroking her nephew's cock.

"I do hope I'm included?" Margret asked her elbow resting on the lead baluster of the railing. Her chin sat on the heel of her hand while her ass swayed back and forth. She knew how wet her lips were. It wasn't hard since she has been listening in since her aunt's workers left. Margret just hoped she could entice her little brother to put that tantalizing tongue to use.

"Oh? You wish to experience the swing too?" Jason asked looking over at his sister. Feeling his aunt tremble as he extracted his fingers from her very wet cunt.

"Mmm-hmm," Margret purred.

"How can I disappoint my sweet sub?" Jason asked offering his fingers coated in his aunt's juice to her.

Margret wasted no time sucking those fingers clean. Her eyes fluttered savoring the taste of her aunt. Her head bobbed along those appendages foretelling what awaited her brother once they were alone. Her tongue swirled around his fingers as she slowly pulled away.

"Well, I'm go see if I can't crank out a chapter or two before tonight," Jason said, squeezing his aunt's ass and pinching his sister's left nipple.

"May I keep you company?" Margret asked stepping onto the first floor.

"Sure."

"I'll join you while I wait..." Scarlet said, feeling her juices saturating her panties. "But first I need to change something," she said blushing hard.

"I'll save your favorite seat," Jason said looking up at his aunt as she climbed the stairs.

"I won't be long," Scarlet said bashfully as Jason tried to peer up her skirt.

"Down here Jason," Margret huffed drawing his gaze downward, "I'm the one you should be focused on," she said lustfully pressing her body against his.

"Oh, it is sis. You're kind of hard not to notice," Jason said holding her close. Listening to his sister moan as they kissed passionately as he squeezed her ass.

"Master?" Margret said, her finger running along his ear as she knelt beside him on the floor while he typed away.

"Hmm?"

"Can I be your sub tonight and Mary be Mom's?" Margret asked her right hand rubbing high on Jason's inner thigh.

"You don't like her all that much do you?" Jason asked looking down at his sister. Jason almost chuckled when his sister shook her head like she was a five-year-old.

"It's not that I dislike her, but she has something I want," Margret said gazing up at him.

"Oh and, just what is that?" Jason asked knowing the answer.

"You. She gets to have you," Margret said, brushing the back of her fingers down his cheek. "She can say out in the open that she's your girlfriend. When I want to experience that same thing. That she gets to legally marry you, while I have to hide in the shadows watching another woman running her hands over you. But you are my master and I obey. I know why and I understand why Mary is needed. Yet can't you see how much I need you? How much I want to be yours little brother? Scarlet already calls you her husband. What about me Jason? Am I to waste away in the shadows? Never knowing the feeling of being yours, only yours for all time," Margret said rising on her knees to look Jason square in the eyes. Tears reamed her hazel eyes hoping that finally her feelings for him would reach him after so many months. "Am I so unworthy that I haven't felt that connection with you as everyone has? Is your sister so ugly that you would leave me out in the rain? Am I not..." Scarlet's voice died in her throat as Jason wrapped her in his arms. Inhaling deeply as she sank into that sweet embrace.

"So girlfriend, huh?" Jason said feeling his sister's body growing still in his arms. "So sis do you want to date your brother?"

"Are you asking me out? Is that how you actually ask the woman in your arms to be yours?" Margret asked pushing herself away from him. Her eyes searched his for any hints of deception.

"Sis, have you looked at yourself lately? You know how many guys I've heard wishing to be this close to you. To be able to feel your body against theirs, much less alone to be able to touch these," Jason said cradling his sister's breasts, "And so many other things you and I have done over the past few months," he said watching her cheeks heat rapidly. "Hell, do you know all those dirty old men wish to see this," Jason said, his hand running down her chest to her covered mound. "On top of them watching these lovely beauties bouncing as you ride their cocks," he said, squeezing her right breast listening to her soft moan. "And I do have to say the view of you is splendid when you're on top. So Margret won't you say yes and be mine?" Jason asked his thumb brushing along her lower lip.

"Oh yes! Yes, Jason, I'll be yours!" Margret said happily throwing her arms around his neck.

"My, my, you finally did it?" Scarlet said startling them both as she stood in the doorway to the library. "You finally got Jason to listen," she said nodding in support. She knew of the many nights that Margret bemoaned as to why her nephew couldn't see his sister as something more than a sister. Walking around Jason's desk, draping herself along his back her left cheek brushing along his right while Margret occupied the other side. "I guess we'll have to find some place where Jason can marry us all," Scarlet cooed while her left hand caressed her nieces right cheek.

"To be married to Jason," Margret said dreamily folding her hands beneath her chin.

"But first we must get this event over with," Scarlet said her lips lightly dancing along Jason's neck.

Seven hours later...

Soft red light flooded the room as Scarlet slowly walked around the swing. She had one of her heavy set employees test it to ensure it would hold up against what was going to happen tonight. Her hazel eyes ran over the eight gathered masters' and mistress'. Sitting in those dark mahogany thrones, each one wearing a mask to hide their true identities from one another. Only Scarlet knew their true names. Names she would take to the grave. However, there were two she personally knew. Looking over at her sister who sat to the right of her son. Noticing how Mary and Margret knelt in-between Mara and Jason. Wishing that she too could knell at her master's side. To accept anything and everything he was willing to give her during this gathering. Her eyes flickered over to Jason, her beloved master watching as he watched her from underneath that black velvet, lace mask his mother had bought for him. How that smirk of his made her heart race as those eyes of his followed her.

"I welcome all of you here tonight to partake in this special gathering," Scarlet said, her voice carrying the hints of authority. "All of you here all enjoy a very special connection to your sweet, cute, obedient subs," she said, her eyes flickering over to Margret watching how she rubbed Jason's leg. Those eyes of hers gazing at their master, so full of love for him. Scarlet felt her jealously rising, quickly batting it down she was Holly, she couldn't break her character; no matter how much she wanted to kneel before her nephew and service her master's manhood. "I would like to thank Mistress Rose for introducing me to Master Sol," Scarlet said directing their attention towards Jason, "It's through his grace that he opened this wonderful home to us tonight. So let us all thank Master Sol for his gratuitous offer to open up his home to us."

"I do thank you, Master Sol," Charlotte said, taking on the guise of Mistress Lafayette sitting in the middle of the ring. She knew the sight of her student at a glance. Although it wasn't hard given she has been his home quite often. "I've been dying to show off my handsome sub for quite some time," Charlotte cooed as her fingers tilted her son's chin up. Looking around the room at how each sub had collars around their necks, and their chains resting in each corresponding master's lap.

"You are quite welcome," Jason said, his eyes running down her body. There was something about her voice that he just couldn't put his finger on. However, he was curious to see those orbs of hers.

"Yes, I've always wanted to see the inside of this place." Jason tried to keep his shock from his face. He knew that voice. How could he not? Given how his voice was plastered all over the TV since he was running for reelection as Mayor of their city. "I do thank you for fulfilling that dream of mine, as well as being open with my beautiful sub here," he said, brushing the back of his fingers down his daughter's cheek. Jason tried not to stare, or grow hard as he gazed upon the naked black teenager. "Dear, why don't you go over to our host here, and show him that beautiful technique of yours. That is if it is alright with Mistress Holly?" he asked unclipping the chain from her collar when Scarlet nodded.

"Yes Daddy," she said in a sweet voice, "Do you want me to fuck him too, Master?" she asked getting to her feet.

"Hmm. Only if Master Sol would allow it, and if he'll grace me with his fine sub," he said. He gazed lewdly down Margret's body.

Margret was used to this. Being swapped between the Masters'/Mistress' was a normal occurrence if one offered their sub first. Of course, safe sex was practiced whenever her mother took her to her aunt's club. She knew of the many favors she had earned for her mother when she was her sub. Yet now she was Jason's, and she too knew the sound of that voice. She knew he could help her brother, and Margret would do anything even let another man fuck her if it could benefit her true Master.

"Master?" Margret said looking up at Jason. Her hand softly squeezing his leg. "If you wish I shall service her master, as his sub services you. That is if my master wants to feel another woman on his cock."

"What do you say Master Sol? Will you share your sweet sub with Master Morlock?" Scarlet asked trying to keep her eye from twitching at the audacity of another woman riding what was theirs. Glancing over at her sister, however, she wasn't hiding her twitching cheek as well as she was.

"Do you want this?" Jason whispered into his sister's ear.

"So long as it helps you, my master," Margret said lovingly, "I'll pretend it's your cock I'm sucking," she said lightly kissing Jason's lips. "Befreinding a politician does have it's uses," Margret said winking at him as she rose. "Take care of my master," she said as she passed the teenager.

"Of course," she said nodding as she passed, "As long as you care for my sweet Daddy."

"Mmm..." Morlock said, his eyes running down Margret's scantly clad body. "Your master is one lucky man. I'll try not to break his sub," he said, "Now unzip it," Morlock said nodding downward, spreading his legs so Margret could kneel between his legs.

"Please," the girl said pushing Jason's legs open, "I only want to make you feel good," she said, her hands slowly unzipping Jason's fly. "It would not please my Daddy if I failed to live up to his command."

Jason glanced over to his mother and girlfriend. Scarlet had told him and Mary that this might happen, and it would look bad on him as the host to refuse the offer should anyone make it. That they would have to deal with it while the gathering was going on. Jason wanted this event to go off without a hitch for Scarlet. So he beat down his annoyance that his sister was about to service another man.

"Oh my!" Scarlet said from across the room.

"Take care of it," Morlock said slapping his fat cock against Scarlet's face.

"Master Morlock, please be advised as not to damage another master's sub," Scarlet said, as she watched over them. She did hope Margret wouldn't be too sore from that monster. She would hate for her niece to be injured by it. Backing away from the swing as another father and daughter stepped up to it to make use of it.

"Of course, Mistress Holly," Morlock said. Yet he knew he was going to break her pussy, to make her his new sub. "You want this big cock don't you?" he asked with a toothy grin.

"I didn't expect this from the "Mayor," Margret said mouthing the last word so no one else could her. "You might be big, but you are not as sweet as my master," she said licking up the back of that black beast.

"We'll see about that!" Morlock growled taking hold of the back of Margret's head shoving her down on his cock.

"Seems your father doesn't know how to treat other people's subs," Jason said unimpressed with the girls blow job. Leaning on his elbow looking down at the girl watching her give him one of the most sloppiest blow jobs he had ever had. "I do hope that's not how you suck off your own father?" Jason asked his displeasure adamant.

"What?!" she asked clearly thinking she was fulfilling her father's request.

"I don't think I have to repeat myself," Jason said said looking down at her. His eyes flickered up as Margret finally got free from the man's hold. He would have never agreed to this if he had known how the man would have treated his sweet sister. "Rose?"

"Yes?" Mara asked looking over at her son.

"Would I cause offense if I sent back his gift?" Jason asked paying no heed to the look of horror on the girl's face.

"No," Mara said shaking her head, "You both have experienced the same level of exchange. If you wish to end the offering no one here will see it as an affront," she said, running her hands through Mary's hair as she licked her cunt to perfection. "Yes, my cute little sub make your mistress' pussy purr," Mara moaned.

soul71
soul71
6,741 Followers