A Southern Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks passed. Callie was beginning to think that Dante was never coming back. He had disappeared that first night and she had heard nothing since. His family was angry and disappointed but they chalked it up to 'typical Dante behaviour.'

Callie was loath to leave them. She was becoming very attached to his family and as grace entered a cranky phase she understood that she needed help. She felt guilty knowing that her and Grace were imposters but she was finding it hard to stick to her plan to leave.

The next morning she was met with bright enthusiasm. Lucinda was talking excitedly about taking her shopping. There was still no Dante.

"You need clothing my dear and the baby needs bedroom furniture among other things. After all a Harrington can't sleep in a laundry basket forever!"

Callie felt instantly uncomfortable. She didn't want them to buy her anything. She had her own money and wasn't sure how long she planned on staying.

She had been careful not to reveal anything too personal about herself including who her grandma was just in case they had heard of her. It was possible after all, they ran in similar circles. She had been especially tight lipped about her inheritance. Not mentioning it to even Dante or Stacy.

Feeling cornered, she fumbled and made excuses not to go but Lucinda insisted and whisked her and baby Grace out the door.

It turned out to be a wonderful day. Lucinda was as loving as she was beautiful. She had embraced Callie and Grace fully and gave with a generous open hand. Callie found it hard to say no to such unmerited favour.

She had not experienced such attentive motherly care since her own Mamma was alive. And even then it was diminished by Daddy's mean streak.

Callie was thoroughly spoiled. Clothes, shoes and accessories were purchased. Lucinda insisted on buying elegant but sexy clothing that accentuated Callie's beautiful body. She showered her in intimate ware designed to 'keep your husband eye'. Callie thought maybe she was worried that Dante was off with another woman. She couldn't help but wonder that herself!

Baby Grace was purchased a beautiful bedroom suite the could convert into a toddler set as she got older. Clothes, stuffies and toys were added to the mix. They piled in the door of the house happy and laughing.

The sound of angry voices could be heard coming from the office. Carter was arguing with someone.

Lucinda laughed. "Damien is home" she said.

"Oh? Where has he been?" Callie asked.

They were climbing the stairs. Several household staff were emptying the car and carrying everything to Callie's room.

"Off on family business to the Philippines I believe dear." She said as she laid Grace on the bed. She stripped her and changed her bum.

"I'm so sorry it looks as though my son has run out on you and baby Grace Callie..." She cleaned her hands with a wipe and sat on the bed feeding Grace her bottle. "But, you will get to meet Damien at dinner!" She chimed.

It was much sooner than that.

Sal the limo driver carried baby Grace's furniture up to her new room, a tiny space directly across from Dantes. On one of his trips he poked his head into the bed room where they sat talking.

"Excuse me Miss Callie but your wanted in the office downstairs."

Callie had worn home one of the outfits that they had purchased. A stunning low cut yellow dress that hugged Callie in all the right places. Her high heeled shoes elongated her legs and showed them to best advantage. She looked both innocent and erotic. Shy, Callie looked at Lucinda for guidance. She smiled warmly at her.

"Run along dear, I'll watch Grace. Carter wants to introduce you to Damien."

Callie went but she wasn't as confident that the mens reasons were so simple. She remembered the sound of angry male voices as she came in. She was filled with apprehension.

She knocked timidly on the large carved wooden door. It was partially open.

"Come in Dear" Carter called out in a reassuring voice.

Callie slowly pushed the door open. She studied the tableau before her. Dante was being held at the scruff of his neck by a man who could only be his identical twin Damien. Carter stood behind his desk with his hands on his hips a look of frustration on his face. As Callie stepped forward Damien turned. His eyebrows shot up as he got his first view of her. Dante broke free and came to her side.

"Callie we need to talk..." Dante tried to pull her out of the office but Damien beat him to the door in three long strides. He slammed it shut with a loud bang and leaned against it.

"You can talk here" he said in a silky voice.

Callie could see his temper ticking at his temple. His arms folded at his chest and his face scowled. Staring at him Callie noticed she could feel desire start to unfurl in her gut. She felt the colour leave her face. Oh no! How could one look at Damien make her heart rate speed up and her tingle all over?

Her eyes drifted to Dante's face. Still nothing. She was definitely left indifferent by his charms. Callie panicked. To distract herself she asked Dante where he'd disappeared to and why he was there now at this precise moment. Before he could answer Damien snarled "He is here because I hunted him down."

She looked from Damien back to Dante. He was definitely uncomfortable about something. He wouldn't even meet her gaze. A feeling of dread took up residence in her chest. She had no idea what this could be about but she didn't think it could be good.

Carter looked at Dante and then at Callie. He knew he had spoiled his youngest son. He always had been too soft on him. Suddenly he felt guilty. Dante could be an ass but he could see that this would go better if his son had some privacy. Callie was a good girl. She didn't deserve this.

"Damien we can wait out in the hall. Let Dante have some privacy" said Carter.

Damien didnt even budge. In fact his huge muscular body tensed even further.

"You are welcome to step out if you wish father" came Damien's clipped reply. His eyes never once left Callie. She could feel his penetrating and steady gaze on her.

For the first time in her life she felt attracted to a man... Her husbands brother! Did that make her a slut? Maybe Daddy had been right to spank her! Callie swallowed hard. "What is it Dante?"

Dante took her hand and led her over to the small leather sofa. He tried to concentrate on something other than her hot body. He'd noticed Damien's eyes following her every move. He sat on the couch and pulled Callie into his lap. He prayed he didn't get hard. Damien's expression grew darker. Dante felt her tense but she allowed him to hold her there.

"Im sorry Callie. I really tried to do the right thing... "

Callie's eyes grew soft as she thought that Dante was trying to explain taking off. She felt her anger melt away. She shrugged one shoulder and gave him a smile.

"It's ok Dante I understand... I forgive you."

Carter interrupted her "I don't think you do understand Callie. You better hear him out..."

Her gaze drifted to Carter. She saw worry on his face. Avoiding Damien's eyes she looked back at Dante. She sighed "Maybe you better just spit it out..."

"When I married you I signed Damien's name to the Marriage Certificate. I'm not your husband. Damien is."

Callie's eyes went wide. She looked at Damien. He had a strange look on his face that she couldn't quite decipher. A mix of hunger and possession glittered in his eyes. It left her wary of him and hot and bothered at the same time. Confused, she looked back at Dante.

He looked shamefaced and he had a cute little pout on his face. She couldn't help it she giggled. It was an infectious happy sound. Dante looked at her. He gave her a goofy grin. Relief slammed through him.

"You are not mad?" he asked incredulously. She just closed her eyes and shook her head. "Oh Dante... What will I do with you?"

"Tell me what happened" she invited. She needed to understand because even though she wasn't mad, He had hurt her.

Dante swallowed hard. His erection was straining in his pants. Soft sexy Callie was sitting in his lap looking at him with huge eyes. Her sultry voice luring him, calling him. He had a sudden intense vision of her slamming down on his hard cock, head thrown back, her tits bouncing as he fucked hard core her in front of his father and brother... Help!

Dante realized that she was waiting for him to speak. He started from the beginning. Damien and Carter perked up and listened. For them Dante had refused to explain himself.

"Well I had every intention of marrying you Callie, I really did!"

He ran his fingers through his hair.

"I really felt like I needed to do the right thing for you and grace. But at the last minute I had an attack of nerves. I've never really looked after myself never mind a wife and baby! I knew Damien was away in the Philippines so I thought if I signed his name you would still have a husband to look after you but I wouldn't really be tied down."

Callie stared into Dante's eyes. She could feel the bulge in his pants. She was a sexual innocent, never having touched herself or even seen a man, but she was aware of what a hard on was. Ginger had snuck a play girl magazine into her house on a rare sleep over. The girls had giggled their way through it.

"That was a crazy plan...what made you think you wouldn't get caught Dante?"

He looked at Damien accusingly.

"Damien never wanted to get married. He said it all the time. I honestly thought he hated women. He's had girlfriends but...that's it. I guess Damien applied for a marriage licence..."

Damien stepped forward and interrupted. His voice was granit hard as he ground out

"Part of a multi million dollar business deal I am negotiating for the family business in the Philippines includes marrying the bosses daughter. Kyle Blackwell wants to sell but keep the business in the family. Marrying his daughter was the deal breaker."

Dante finished the statement "but he was turned down because he already has a wife."

She whispered quietly "thanks to you."

Damien smiled for the first time. Callie caught her breath. It was hard to believe that he could be better looking than his mirror image but he was. Damien exuded raw male magnetism and power. Dante was younger looking, smooth and charming. She could see the difference between them like a stamp on their foreheads.

She gasped as Damien announced "Now Dante is on his way to the Philippines to marry Lanthe Blackwell and close the deal."

After that pandemonium broke out. All three Harrington men were on their feet yelling back and forth as each one wanted to be heard over the other.

Callie thought she slipped away unnoticed. No sooner had she started up the curved spiral staircase but a pair of arms picked her up. She was pulled close to a hard male body. She gasped as she felt his hardness push against her. She knew the moment he touched her who it was. A tingling sensation exploded all over her body as it responded to his touch. She was breathless.

"Don't even think about running away Callie. We need to talk."

His grip held her until she nodded her agreement. Then his fingers gently caressed where his hands had been. Her nipples hardened and his intimate warmth curled her toes. Callie knew she was in deep trouble.

Callie fell asleep waiting for either Dante or Damien to come find her. Dante appeared first. He had come to pack his overnight bag. He sat on edge of the bed and they talked. Damien's warning not to touch HIS wife still fresh in his ears.

Callie's heart went out to him. Marrying a total stranger had to be hard. At least when she had agreed to marry Dante they had spent a week together. They had a history thanks to his heroic rescue and more importantly she'd had a choice. Dante wasn't getting any of that. Damien had already applied for the special licence in the Philippines. It was there waiting.

Dante looked down at her. "Callie. I'm sorry I screwed this up. If it's any conciliation I wished as soon as I did it that I hadn't. I ran away because I regretted my actions and didn't know how to fix them. I've wished a thousand times since that I hadn't signed Damien's name to that certificate." His expression was pained and she knew he meant every word.

As he turned to go Callie stood on the bed. She was closer to his height now. Looking him in the eye she said "Thank you Dante. Thank you for saving me, for helping me, for marrying me... Even though you screwed it up. Thank you for sharing your name with me and your family." She hugged him and kissed his cheek. She watched him leave, his heart heavy.

She snuggled up close to Grace and watched her tiny peaceful face in sleep. It wasn't long before she drifted off to peaceful sleep herself.

In the morning she came awake to the feel of a rock hard cock jutting into her bum. A heavy leg was draped over her tiny frame and a muscular arm was around her, holding her breast. Warm breath was fluttering onto her neck. She was warm, turned on, and disoriented. She opened her eyes.

Expecting to see the white walls and tall windows that she woke up to each day she saw rich red walls with black and white framed prints staring back at her. Her feeling of disorientation intensified.

She turned her head to see the source of the heavy breathing but she knew in her heart who it was already. She studied Damien's face. Even relaxed in sleep he still exuded sexual confidence.

Callie tried to sit up but Damien's heavy limbs weighted her to the bed. She tried to simply lift the arm holding her so tightly but even that weighed more than she could move.

She gave up and lay there thinking. What was going to happen to her and Grace now? She wondered if they would have to leave. 'No' her heart whispered. Her husband had picked her up at some point in the night and brought her to his bed. She hoped that meant he wanted her to stay.

She could hear Grace happily cooing and kicking somewhere on the other side of the room. She was content for awhile longer.

Callie decided to roll over and wake Damien up. Big mistake! Now, instead of his hard tool being pressed into her behind it was poking her in places she wasn't prepared for!

She glanced at his face to ensure that he was still sleeping. No such luck. She looked up at Damien's face and right into his passion filled eyes.

Callie smiled. Damien's breath caught in his throat... He couldn't believe how beautiful she was. All her wiggling had him hard as a rock! When she rolled over in his arms he decided they were not having a platonic relationship if he could help it!

She looked real nervous. He searched his mind for something to say to her that would put her at ease.

"Good morning Callie. I hope I didn't startle you."

Callie laughed. "Startle me? Are you kidding! Your crushing me. Get off!"

Damien laughed out loud. It was a deep rich sound. He lifted his leg off of her and put his hand on her cheek. He gave her a gentle kiss on her full lips. He wanted to pin her to the bed and fuck her senseless but he knew he couldn't.

"Let's talk. Callie"

"About what's going to happen?"

Her innocent question brought home her youthfulness. Damien decided he needed to take things slow.

"Yes" he said.

She lowered her eyes and asked "are we going to stay married?"

Damien smiled and said "well yes that's an option. I'd like that Callie but you need to understand first that I'm a very determined man. I protect what's mine and I don't share."

Callie was confused. "Share what?" she said.

"My wife...among other things."

"Oh..." She giggled embarrassed.

Damien looked at his wife. His demeanour turned serious. "Callie, Why did you marry my brother?"

Callie didn't hesitate to answer. "Because he asked me to."

Confident that she had given him the answer he sought Callie sat up and smiled down at him.

Damien tried not to think about her sucking his cock. He shook his head. "No Callie, how did you end up with my brother."

Callie was quiet for a minute. She wondered how much she should say. She was an honest girl at heart and opted for the truth.

"I left home because my Daddy is a real bad man. He was trying to make me marry a guy a lot older than me. Like 32 years older. I was driving to Louisiana to my cousin and I ran into some trouble with some boys. Dante saved me..."

Damien was instantly curious. "what do you mean? Trouble with some boys?"

Callie shrugged. "Two skin heads tried to rape me at a gas station. Dante stopped them."

Damien was impressed. He didn't think his little brother had it in him. No wonder she thought the world of Dante.

He nodded his head. "Please continue."

"Well... We struck up a friendship as we traveled together. When he asked me to marry him and be a real family I said yes."

Damien asked her flat out "have you been with a lot of men Callie?"

She shook her head no. "I am..."

She had been about to say 'I am a virgin' but thought better of it. She didn't want Damien to know about Grace yet. She didn't know if he would help her if he knew.

"I am... What?" Asked Damien when she didn't just continue on her own.

"I was a virgin when I met Dante."

Her cheeks blushed a delicate pink at the admission. Suddenly Damien went from not really caring that Callie had been with Dante to jealous as all hell. His cock was straining for relief.

Callie wasn't sure what all these questions meant. She watched Damien lose his relaxed pose as he visibly tensed. She gathered her courage and asked "Does this mean we can't stay married?"

Damien shook his head no "I am looking forward to you being my wife." He said with a sexy growl and he fired off another question. "Callie, I need to know if you are in love with my brother."

Callie laughed "No. Even I'm not that young and foolish."

Satisfied Damien took her in his arms and kissed her. It was no slow gentle kiss. He pulled her so her sexy body was on his cock. He slid her panty clad pussy up and down his shaft until he could feel her panties were soaked. The smell of her was driving him wild.

Gasping for air Callie said "I have a question"

Damien stilled. He looked in her eyes. "What?" He asked disoriented. His voice sounded gruff.

"When will we make love?"

Damien sighed. "Whenever you are ready."

He was disappointed with her answer. "Ok. Can we wait till we know each other a bit?" she asked shyly.

Callie got in the shower. She was shaking with desire. As turned on as she was she was worried about making love to Damien. Should she have told him about Grace? She was grateful he had granted her a reprieve. Not that she didn't want to be Damien's wife in every way because she did. Her pussy was still humming and wet from his cock massage. She knew now that she was insanely attracted to him, but because she was frightened that sleeping with him would cost her everything.

The next few weeks went very well. They quickly slipped into a routine. At Damien's insistence Callie shared Damien's bed each night. Her things were transferred from Dante's room to his without delay.

Every day he would wake her up and drive her wild with passion trying to seduce her. She would get in the shower very hot and bothered while Damien waited with baby Grace each morning. At first Callie protested letting him know that his mom liked to watch her when Callie was busy. He simply smiled and said "if I'm going to be a father Callie then I need to spend time with my daughter." It made Callie melt.

He then escorted her down to breakfast. Lucinda would scoop Grace the moment she appeared. Damien would sit with Callie and eat going over the plans for the day.

Afterwards Damien would work in the home office for a bit. Some days he had Business meetings and his clients and associates would come to the house. Damien always introduced Callie as his wife. The very odd time he would be away on business. Callie always felt alone when he was gone.