A Southern Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sudden whirlwind of social activity too. Dinner invitations from friends and business associates. Damien always brought Callie with him. He took her out several times too. Daddy never let Callie go anywhere but school and work so each experience was her first. She loved each and every one.

Every night she went to bed happy and content but alone. That bothered her so she asked Damien why one morning. He showed her quite clearly what trying to go to sleep with him in the bed would be like. She never brought it up again but she was secretly delighted.

Dante and Carter came home from the Philippines with the beautiful Lanthe in tow. She was half Philippine and half American. She had light skin that was tinged a sweet apple blossom pink. Huge grey eyes and long silky Philippine hair. A dainty mouth and long lashes. She was a little thing at 5'4 and a plump 130 pounds. She had an ample bosom like her mother with DD breasts and an hour glass figure. She was quite, shy, and very sweet natured. She was perfect. Callie loved her.

The girls became fast friends over night. Callie felt less inept with Grace as Lanthe helped her with the baby. She had many siblings and knew a lot about babies. Like Callie, Lanthe had had to help out a lot at home doing many back breaking chores. It was a treat to have servants do everything for her. Lanthe found it harder to get used to than Callie.

Dante had changed too. He seemed happier and more settled. It seemed a real marriage suited him immensely. He also had taken an interest in the import/export side of the family business. Carter had really cracked the whip in an effort to salvage Dante's character. Unlike Damien, Dante chose to go to the actual office with Carter each day instead of working from home. He wasn't ready to actually work with Damien though he had come to terms with being forced to marry Lanthe.

One afternoon the girls were folding baby Grace's laundry together. They were talking about Lanthe's life in the Philippines before coming to America with her new husband. Lanthe was entertaining Callie with tales of her younger siblings antics. Callie was laughing hard and loving the funny stories when Lanthe suddenly became serious.

"I miss my family Callie" she said sadly.

"you're not happy with Dante Lanthe?" Her lovely purple eyes filled with concern.

"Yes I am now" she said. "I am so happy to marry Dante not Damien."

"I don't understand Lanthe."

"When Damien first came and talked to my father I was frightened of him. He seemed so hard and cold. But when he came back he seemed so young and charming! It didn't take me long to be happy to marry him! I was so confused. Then I arrived and found that there were too men not one! I laughed at myself for not seeing the difference right away." Lanthe giggled. It was infectious.

Callie smiled at her. "But you did see the difference right away Lanthe. Dante is younger and charming in his ways and Damien is much more serious!"

Lanthe thought about this. Then she asked timidly "you don't mind I have your husband?"

Callie understood her right away. She shook her head. "I feel nothing for Dante Lanthe. When we were together it was like hanging out with a much loved sibling or cousin. I felt attraction for Damien the moment I laid eyes on him. Thank God Dante did what he did or we would both be so unhappy!"

Lanthe hugged her. "Thank you sister!"

Damien was falling for his hot little wife fast. She was a good little mother though she seemed nervous when Grace was out of sorts, like she wasn't sure what to do. Damien offered to get her a nanny but she refused. It made Damien horny as hell to know that she really wanted to be a mom. He couldn't wait to spill his seed inside her. We wanted to impregnate Callie so badly. Grace wasn't just a meal ticket to Callie. She genuinely loved Grace and did everything for her. Damien was drawn to that.

She was also a very good wife. Besides being sexy, Damien was possessive, and determined. He was a very masterful person who hated to be challenged. It's what made him so ruthless in business. Callie had just the right mix of sweet innocent country girl submissiveness to turn him on and keep him there. He wanted her bad!

One night Callie came to bed and Damien was already there. Callie knew her time was up. It was okay with her. She desired her husband too.

At first she didn't realize that he was completely naked under the sheet. She was in the habit of wearing the little slips of nothing that Lucinda had bought her to bed. She slipped into the bathroom to change and when she came out Damien left the bed.

He stood before her gloriously naked. Staring at his hard sculpted body she felt herself getting wet. She squeezed her pussy muscles and felt a delicious spasm in her clit. Her body responded to the stimulation by swelling and become sensitive. Everything tingled. Her nipples were hard pebbles that longed to be sucked. Her pussy wept to be touched. Her mouth watered to taste the desire he proudly displayed.

Damien reached for her. He got incredibly hard as she smiled and came to him willingly. Shy but unfettered. He kissed her mouth, her eyes, her neck... He lifted her over his head and ravaged her mouth. Lifting her higher he sucked her nipples through the sheer material until it was soaked through and translucent. Her small hands on his huge muscular shoulders to steady herself.

She was so tiny he felt like he could snap her in half with little effort. He set her on her feet. Her head topped out just under his pecs. His cock hit her belly button. The silky fabric stimulating him further as it brushed across his tender head.

Callie was naturally submissive. Years of obeying her dominant father had ingrained in her the need to seek permission. She stood staring at Damien's throbbing cock. It was massive! She wanted to touch it, to taste it. She lifted her eyes to Damien's.

"May I have permission to touch your Cock?"

Damien's eyes widened, his pupils dilated, his heart jumped! Her soft voice and innocent face seeking his permission to touch him with such dirty words unlocked something in him. Something previously untouched.

"You may touch my cock wife but only with your tongue. Lick my cock and suckle the tip."

Getting such specific instructions made Callie's breath catch. She bent down and put her hands on his hips to steady herself. She put her tiny pink tongue on the tip of his shaft and licked the shiny liquid off. Damien shuddered. His nipples got hard. His flat tone tummy flexed.

"Do it again."

Callie licked his slit. Then she licked it again. She loved the taste. She licked from the base to the tip and then sucked it in her tiny wet mouth. She sucked him like she was trying to suck his seed out of him taking in as much of his cock as she could. Damien groaned.

He looked down at his sexy wife sucking his cock. Her plump lips stretched around it. He was long and thick and she was doing her best to take him in. He reached down and wrapped his long fingers around his throbbing cock. He rubbed her lips with his thumb and started pumping his cock as she sucked. His other hand went to her hair. He gently forced her down on his rod, making her take him deeper into her throat. She moaned. He jacked faster.

Pulling out of her lovely mouth he picked her up and laid her on the bed. He wanted to watch her tiny pussy lips cling to his cock as he plunged in and out of her. He spread her legs and thrust into her in one swift stroke. She cried out in pain.

Damien's head shot up. He stared down at her hard.

"Lay still it will pass" he said softly.

Her soft cunt was so tight Damien was going to lose it. It was like a vice on his cock. She fit him completely inside her. He could feel her cervix sucking his mushroom head gently into it. She wiggled. He groaned. She squeezed her pussy around him. He broke out into a sweat.

Finally she tentatively rocked her hips against him. He began to slide out of her real slow. When he was mostly out he slid all the way back in. She gasped and squeezed him again. He slowly increased the tempo.

He lifted her up off the bed and still impaled in her he flipped them over. He used his hands on her hips to steady her and guide her down on his cock. He watched the erotic sight of her pussy lips stretched and lovingly clinging to his cock as he loved her impossibly tight hole. He heard the soft slurping sounds as her cunt sucked him up. He felt her wet pussy juice leaking down his hot balls.

He fucked her harder. Grabbing her hips tighter he bounced her up and down on his cock as he thrust his hips into her. She couldn't contain her soft sexy groans as her body geared up to a powerful orgasm. Her tits bounced up and down rhythmically. He bent closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"That's it it wife. Take my cock deep in your tiny sexy pussy. Cum for me baby. Cum on my hard cock. Let me shoot my baby seeds in you..."

She exploded on his cock. Her pussy frantically milked in her tight grip. It was too much. He erupted deep within her.

Damien lay in bed holding his sweet little wife as she slept. He was floored. She'd been a virgin! Damien was torn. He was very turned on by having taken her virginity. Her innocence in bed allowed him to master her and fulfilled a deep sexual fantasy of his. He had been so envious of Dante believing him to be her first. Thinking that he was baby Grace's Daddy.

But he was also angry with her. She should have told him. He would have been more gentle with her... Who was he kidding? If he had known she was a complete innocent he wouldn't have touched her with a ten foot pole. Suddenly he was glad she'd hidden it from him. There was no way he could not take her to his bed. His desire for her had hit uncontrollable levels.

His mind was working a mile a minute. If she'd been a virgin where did Grace come from? What game was she playing? It hit him suddenly that Dante obviously knew that Grace wasn't his if he'd never touched her. Damien was deeply angry. He felt played. Untangling himself from Callie he slipped quietly away.

Damien found Dante in his office at Harrington's. He strode through the door with barely concealed rage. Dante took one look at his face and extricated himself from his phone call. Before he could speak Damien asked point blank.

"What the hell is going here? I want to know who's baby Grace is and I want this story from the beginning. Starting now."

Dante knew better than to mess with his brother when he was in this kinda mood so he just started talking.

"Well normally I would tell you to flop off but in this situation I guess I owe you an explanation."

"That's very wise" he said through gritted teeth.

"Well I ran into Callie at a Gas Bar in lower Alabama. I saved her from getting raped with that gun you gave me. In return Callie agreed to drive me home..."

"Wait...Why did she need to drive you home? Where is your car?"

"I Got real drunk at a party and misplaced it. In fact, I still can't find it."

Damien gave his brother a disgusted look. "Continue." He barked.

"Well before we arrived home she pulled into a motel to met her cousin. She was beat up and dying so she pretty much dumped Grace onto Callie to raise. You know the rest" he said.

Dante fell silent. Damien looked at him as he worked out what he had just been told.

"If there is an explanation for where Grace came from why lie? Why the big secret?" he asked.

"That's my fault. I didn't think Mom and Dad would accept Callie and the baby if they didn't think she was mine. I never lied and said Grace was mine... Neither did Callie. I just told them that I had done the right thing and married Her. They assumed it was because Grace was our baby."

"Why not let the father have her? Surely he would want to raise his baby."

Dante shook his head.

"I saw Stacy with my own eyes. The baby's father beat some hell out of her. He's a real bad dude Damien. He's looking for the baby to sell her to the highest bidder."

"Ok...Why didnt Callie just go home to her family? Surely they would help her?" Damien's confusion showed on his face as he continued to puzzle his wife's motives out.

"I got the impression from both girls that their family is filled with real bad men. Callie was on the run from her Dad and Stacy, the cousin, suspected her father of killing her mom."

Damien's head snapped up at that.

"Just what kinda family has she got for crying out loud? he said.

When he arrived back at home Callie was sprawled out on the living room floor looking through magazines with Lanthe. Baby Grace who was almost six months now was babbling away in her baby seat. Callie was absently rocking it as she absorbed what she was looking at.

Damien picked up Grace as he entered the room. He bounced her around making her giggle. He loved the sound of her laugh. Callie got up and came over to him. Her eyes were wary but filled with passion... They needed to talk.

"Lanthe, will you watch Grace for a couple of hours? Callie and I need to talk."

Lanthe smiled and nodded. She accepted baby Grace from Damien's arms. Her eyes sparkled as she winked and waved good bye to Callie.

Damien took Callie's hand as he led her upstairs. Her heart was pounding! Once inside the room Damien closed the door and leaned against it. In a silky voice he asked

"Who is Grace's mom?"

Callie's looked nervous "I am."

Damien shook his head. "No Callie you're not. I discovered last night when we made love for the first time that Grace can't possibly be your baby. Now tell me who Grace's mother is."

Callie's chin went up stubbornly.

"I am" she repeated.

Damien sighed in frustration. He tried a different track.

"Who is Grace's birth mom?"

Callie sighed and walked away. She went into her beside drawer and got out a white envelope. Rooting through it she handed him a sheet of paper. It was a long form birth certificate. Listed as the mother was Callie Eagen. The father was listed as 'unknown'.

Damien looked at her closely.

"Callie I'm confused. This can't be possible. You were a virgin when we made love."

It took a moment but Callie finally unbent. A tear rolled down her cheek.

"My cousin Stacy is Grace's mother. She lied on the birth certificate and said Grace was mine because she is dying and wants me to raise her."

She handed him the rest of the contents of the envelope. Damien looked over the paper work. He read the notarized letter declaring Grace's father as an 'unfit father' and a 'dangerous criminal', that he had beat her badly. There were photos and a police report as well as the restraining order for 'Ruddy Myers'.

From the photo of Stacy's injuries you could barely see the strong resemblance between the two cousins. Stacy had been beat almost beyond recognition.

Then there was the 'Last Will and Testament' in which Callie was listed as Grace's legal Guardian. Damien noticed the birth date listed for Callie. She was only 18 if this was correct and he had a sinking feeling it was very accurate. He looked her over from head to toe with piercing eyes. She still looked older than 18 to him or maybe that was just wishful thinking.

Damien looked over the stack of papers in his hand one more time before handing them back to her. It appeared that everything was in order. Callie was indeed Grace's mom.

Damien looked at Callie. He was a little hurt and angry that she hadn't trusted him enough to tell him all this. It made him wonder what else she wasn't telling him. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"We had better file a copy of all that paper work with the family lawyer in the morning Callie. She had her back to him as she returned the envelope to the drawer.

A thought occurred to him. He asked it before he could rationalize how wise it was.

"Callie did you sign a pre-nuptial agreement with my brother?"

Without turning around she shook her head no.

A nasty suspicion was forming in his mind. His natural distrust of women was slowly resurfacing.

"Did you marry my brother for his money? To get at the Harrington fortune?"

Again without turning around she shook her head no.

Damien's voice was pained as he said "Why should I believe you after this?"

Callie's shoulders sunk. She reopened the drawer and pulled out another object. She turned to face him. She was fuming. She crossed the room with an air of defiance and handed him a bank book. His eyes widened as he read the balance written there.

"How?" He whispered.

"My Grandmother is Lady Morgana Grantham" she said. "She is the wife of the late Carl Grantham."

Damien didn't know the Georgia Grantham's but he had heard of them. His parents would know them for sure. He'd have to talk to his dad to be sure but He thought that he had heard Carl Grantham had died leaving his wife and daughter some 3 million plus. No small inheritance. If Callie was Morgana's granddaughter she stood to inherit a small fortune. She didn't need his money. Damien relaxed.

"Callie..." He pulled her into his arms. She resisted, her tears starting to fall. He picked her up gently but firmly depositing her on his lap. He held her chin and caught her eye.

"You are my wife Callie. I want you in my arms, in my bed and in my life but I can't trust you with secrets between us."

She sniffled but she was listening.

"I have a hard time trusting women Callie. In my experience they lie, cheat and use men for money. I know not all women are like that but my trust is hard to come by and easily lost."

She blinked up at him with wet lashes. She looked so good he wanted to devour her.

"I'm sorry Damien. I was scared to tell you in case you wouldn't want me."

Damien forced himself to admit the truth. He had never been so attracted to a woman before. His hot little wife did it for him. She was his now no matter what.

"Not on your life. You and Grace are mine now Callie Harrington" he said as he hungrily claimed her mouth.

Raising his head he asked her "is there anything else I need to know?"

She paled and nodded. "My Daddy is a dangerous man" she sighed. "He is after my money. Grandma thinks that if he finds out how much I am really worth, he will kill me to get it."

Damien could tell she was serious and scared. He put strong arms around her and whispered "over my dead body."

Then he kissed her. Deeply.

When they finally emerged from their room they each felt better. Damien felt connected to his wife on a deeper level than he had ever connected to another human being before. Callie felt cherished and protected. She also felt like they had cleared the air and now there was nothing between them.

Taking Grace from the faithful Lanthe he smiled at Callie. Walking to her, allowing her to see his arousal and desire, he bent and nibbled her neck. "We will tell the family tonight... Together" he said for her ears only.

Dinner came and everyone gathered for pre-dinner drinks. Mother Harrington rarely attended the dinner meal preferring to have something light on a tray in her room instead but Damien had requested her presence. Carter and Lucinda had been told that an important announcement would be made at the meal and they could barely contain their excitement.

Once everyone was seated at the table and had their plate in front of them Damien stood.

"I asked everyone to be here especially tonight to hear my announcement. First, Callie and I have decided to remain married."

Damien's mother looked at Callie and then at her son.

"There was doubt?"

"Yes mother. Callie married one man only to find out that another was her husband. She had to decide what to do about that."

"Very good, very good!" Carter chimed in. "We've come to care about you and Grace a great deal Callie. This house wouldn't be complete without you both."