A Southern Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"B..because.." She stammered, my h...husband will get everything."

Billy-bob froze. His "What husband?" Came out deadly and slow.

Callie was terrified. She was having trouble thinking. She didn't see Damien slip out of the office.

Damien had a Colt .45 pointed at the side of daddy's head. "This husband."

Daddy lifted his gun real slow and said "and just who the fuck are you?"

Callie stared in horror at the scene unfolding before her. Her Daddy had a gun pointed at her, effectively cutting her off from her husband, and a gun pointed straight at Damien. Daddy's back was to the open front door.

Callie started inching backwards up the stairs but Daddy looked her way at that moment and yelled "Callie-Jane Eagen get your ass down here... Now!" She jumped and ran down the last few steps.

Damien yelled at her "Callie stop!" Callie skidded to a halt. "Back up Baby..."

Her Daddy was really loosing his temper now. A vein at the base of his neck was bulging and he was breathing heavy.

"Callie, don't test me little girl. You know full well I'm not fuckin around."

Damien was struggling for control. "Get your gun off my wife you red neck son of a bitch..."

Billy-Bob just laughed. "Or what? You gonna shoot me you little Dandy?"

Daddy was real mad now. His face screwed up and he turned his back on Callie intent on shooting Damien.

Mother Harrington appeared in the doorway. "Bastard" she spat. "I told you if you came back here I'd shoot you dead." She cocked her shot gun and fired.

Billy-Bobs eyes grew wide as he clutched his chest. He fell backwards and lay still on the ground.

Damien bent to check Billy-Bobs pulse. He was gone. Damien stood taking the shot gun from her shaking hands. "Grandma who do you think that is? "

"Jack Fairview silly. I told him he couldn't have my baby."

She lifted her head high and walked out the door.

When Daddy didn't come running out of the house after the shot gun blast CJ floored it out of there.

Callie ran into Damien's arms. He held her tight.

"I love you Callie Harrington."

She looked up into his eyes.

"I love you too" she sighed as he claimed her mouth.

There was a lot of commotion as the police came. They wanted to hear what happened several times. They took statement, pictures, and evidence. Finally Mother Harrington was allowed to leave the station to come home. She viewed the entire episode as an adventure.

Ginger came to visit Callie. It was a bit awkward because Callie was a mom and a wife and Ginger was a carefree teenager. They didn't really have much in common anymore but they had a great visit.

She told Callie that CJ was dead. He had been drinkin and doin blow. He went of the road and hit a tree. He was speeding.

Callie was happy for the first time in her life. Damien was a great husband. Callie loved to explore Domination games with him as his submissive. Gracie was officially there baby now and they had another on the way. She was content with her southern love.

The End