A Story About Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When engaging is private sexual activity, she often thought of him. His strong frame, and the hardness of his gaze always caused her to have butterflies in her stomach. She had seen him without a shirt on plenty of occasions, either working out, doing yard work, or playing pick up sports. His body was unquestionably the best she had ever seen. Every muscle was defined, and sculpted, but he was not so big that he looked awkward. His tattoo's were prominent, but would never be seen if he kept a regular t-shirt on. She had always liked that. His body, his look, and the one night of expressed physical love were enough to give her many nights of sexual fantasies over the years.

Mary hadn't realized, but she had her right hand between her legs, rubbing her clit in a circular motion that sent waves of pleasure through her. Her left hand was cupping and squeezing her right breast. She didn't even realize that she had gotten caught up in her thoughts until she heard herself let out a soft moan of beautiful agony. She allowed herself another few moments of pleasure, rinsing off her right hand, and then she slowly pushed her first two fingers up inside of her. She gasped at the electric feeling of having her pussy stretched ever so slightly while she squeezed and pinched her left nipple. How she wished the hands that were caressing her were Jefferson's and not her own.

After her shower, she got dressed in a skintight mini outfit that Devon had for her. The dress was so tight, that she couldn't wear a bra, and Devon wouldn't let her wear underwear, like she always did when they went out together. Mary felt like she had never gotten dressed aside from the high heals that she wore. The all black look was something that she felt good in, and Mary always thought that it was a great contrast to her normally pale skin.

Devon took forever, as always, and by the time the left the Residence hall it was dark. The SUV that they climbed in was the opposite of the room they just left. Everything was so clean that it looked as if it could be eaten off of. Mary could feel the

Dress riding up, and felt her bare ass touching the leather seat. As usual, she was headed to a place that she'd never been with her friend Devon, who typically hung around with people that tended to live on the edge. She reminded herself to watch her limits, and be on the alert, because there is always the possibility of something bad happening. Her worries started to melt away, though as her best female friend turned their song, Chris Brown- Take you down, on so loud that they couldn't hear themselves sing. It really felt good to be back with her friend.

They arrived at the apartment complex where the party was scheduled to happen. It was the typical college apartment place where all of the rooms were overpriced and no one really cared because their student loans were covering the cost. There were people outside, and as they walked into the apartment complex, the catcalls came from all over.

"Damn baby, that ass is PHAT!" said a dark skinned guy with a fitted hat.

Mary knew the comment was directed toward her, but she didn't want to give that loser the satisfaction of knowing she paid him any attention. Though, maybe it was the weed, but she did like being noticed for her body. She didn't like the disrespectful words, but seeing their eyes all on her body made her feel so...powerful, and sexy. The skintight dress and the lack of undergarments made her feel like they were looking at her without clothes. She realized that they pretty much were. Her nipples were hard again, and she knew that they could be seen through the outfit. It really didn't matter, she was about to have a few drinks and chill.

They entered the apartment, and instantly were caught up in the smell of burning marijuana, alcohol, and burning scent candles. There were only three guys there. Mary got the feeling that this wouldn't be too bad of an outing. She usually did better with small groups thank large parties. Devon began the introductions.

"Fellas, this is my friend Mary from Ohio. She went to High School with me in Lexington, and she's down visiting, though she's not a college girl. Don't judge her, she made better grads than I did in school," Devon continued "Mary this is Roderick, Damon, and Xavier."

All three men were very attractive to her. Roderick was very dark skinned, and looked like a body builder. He had a shaved head and wore a baggy jeans and tank top. Mary figured that he was a football player or something, because the average guy was not built like this. Damon was chocolate skinned with waves that looked like they were drawn into his hair. His edge up and goatee made him look like he should be in a magazine. He was of average build and had tattoos from his elbow to his wrist on both arms. He wore a Coogi polo shirt with matching shorts. Xavier had to be biracial. He was the tallest of the three, standing about six feet four inches. His hair was buzzed down to almost nothing, and he had a semi baby face. He wore basketball shorts and a Kevin Durant jersey. Mary assumed that he was on the basketball team. His eyes were a hazel that captivated her, and she was sure that he did not have a problem finding girls to sleep with him on campus, with his height and looks.

The guys greeted with handshakes, and side hugs, then they offered the girls drinks and hits of the weed. The girls gladly accepted and began to enjoy the company. After forty-five minutes, they were all dancing to the old school mixes that contained Rap and R&B hits from the early to late 2000's. The dancing progressively went from clean to dirty. Devon and Mary rotated from guy to guy dancing during the songs, and went back and forth to the counter to take hits of the smoke, and sip their drinks. An hour and a half into the party, everyone was drunk and high. The dancing was no longer confined to the floor. Mary looked up, as she grinded her semi exposed ass against Damon's crotch, and she could feel his "response" and she worked her back to the rhythm R.Kelly's Slow Wind, to see Devon straddling Roderick and essentially dry humping him. She thought, it couldn't be that dry, because she knew that Devon wasn't wearing panties.

With his hands all over her, she was starting to feel the little twinge of sexual energy and long with a pang of guilt. Damon was holding her tight, and his cock was rubbing rhythmically against her as they moved together, drunk in the music. Mary then excused her self to the restroom, to try and compose herself, though she was drunk and high. She floated to the bathroom with one last look over her shoulder, toward Damon, and caught a glimpse of Devon. Was she really naked on the couch with Roderick and Xavier? She couldn't figure out if her mind was playing tricks on her, or if she was really seeing them all losing clothes. Maybe she just needed a moment to breath.

While sitting on the bowl, she tried to think through the haze of alcohol and marijuana smoke. "I've gotta behave, I'm horny, but that doesn't mean I have to do anything... but damn all three of those guys are fucking hot." She looked at her phone, and started to scroll through the pictures to keep her mind off the naughty thoughts that she was having. As she scrolled she came across a saved picture from a year earlier, when Jefferson Knighting sent her a picture of himself after working out. He looked so good, and it made her sad that she had to be so far from him, and the fact that she couldn't ever make a relationship work with him. She had long ago given up hope, but she still loved him. She gazed at the picture again, and his face disappeared, and all she saw was his chest, and the V that his abs made pointing toward his uncut dick. "Wow," she thought. She was so horny that she couldn't think straight.

As she looked for the toilet paper, she came across a note on the floor, folded in half with something in the middle. On the note it said "To: Ms. Yarm, from: Your Friend." It had been slipped under the door while she played on her phone. Of course it was from Devon. She was always up to something. Unfolding the paper, she saw a little pink tablet that reminded her of the old Flintstone vitamins. She wasn't sure what it was, but she shifted her attention to the note, not wasting time trying to figure out what the tablet was. The note read:

Dear Mary

Take this... it'll make you feel better. Stop worrying about shit, and let your hair down. These are good folks, and you are safe here. Take this, and lets finish this night the right way

Love

Devon <3

Mary was in a small dilemma, and she wasn't sure of what she should do. Apparently this pill would do something to her, and she was already drunk and high. The more she thought about it, the harder it became to make a decision. "What's the worse that could happen," she thought. She always did this when it came to making decisions while partying, but tonight, she decided, she was going to have some fun. She stood up off the toilet, wiped herself, and looked into the mirror. Her eyes were bloodshot, but she looked beautiful to herself. She could only imagine how those horny men were feeling about her. She washed her hands and let the sink's water run a little long. Without another thought, she took the tablet, and popped it into her mouth, and took a long gulp of the cold water running from the faucet. Now it was time to finish the night.

As she opened the bathroom door, she could hear the soft moans of someone doing something usually done in privacy. She listened for two heartbeats, and she could make out the voices of Roderick and Xavier. She could guess what was going on, now. She walked back into the living area to see Devon without a stitch of clothes, kneeling between the darkest and lightest of the men, but pants less, and both having their shirts pulled up to their chest. Their cocks pointed straight to the ceiling like they were given orders to "stick em up" by a robber. With her hand around Xavier's member, stroking it up and down sensually, Devon had her mouth and left hand on Roderick's dick. She was moving her head up and down, slowly and confidently. Her tongue would circle the head of his long rod every time she got to the top, her hand trailing up his pole, then she would twist her hand ever so slightly and slide her hand back down the shaft, and follow with her mouth. Both of their dicks were glistening, so it was obvious that she was taking turns going back and forth between them. The sounds being made were enough to excite Mary to the max. Witnessing this made her so wet that her juice began to run down her left leg, and without panties to catch it, she barely realized that she had "sprung a leak" before the drip ran down to her knee.

She looked around to see Damon standing near the counter, watching, with a hand in his pants. She could see how hard he was through his shorts, and she was impressed by how big his dick was. She wanted to feel it. For some reason, she wanted to feel all of their dicks. She had never had that kind of feeling before. As she walked over to the counter, she felt warm, like the temperature had gone up in the room, but she realized that it must be because of all the sexual energy being released into the air.

When she got to the counter, she took a shot of whipped cream flavored vodka, and then glanced over at the couch. Devon was now working Xavier's light shaft, and she watched intently, like everyone else in the room. She was a pro, and Mary couldn't help but admire her skills. Damon looked over at her, and his eyes seemed hungry. She could tell that he wanted her, and she didn't mind the look. She edged closer to him, and allowed him to wrap his hands around her waist, and place both of his hands on her ass. It felt good to feel his strong hands there again, but this time, his intentions were not set on a cheap feel during a dance. He quickly, pulled her dress up past her navel to expose her ass and pussy. She felt a jolt of excitement, and road the wave. She quickly undid his shorts, and let them fall to the floor. She then placed a hand inside his boxer shorts, to grab ahold of his thick manhood. "It's so hard!" she thought.

She went ahead and slid down his boxers, and now they matched. A man and a woman who were practically strangers, standing in front of one another, sexually excited without pants on. As far as she could remember, though her memory was apt to failing her in times like these, she could never remember being in a situation like this. What was the next move? She didn't have to think about it long, because Damon had plans of his own, and the way she was feeling, she'd just go ahead and go with them. "It is really hot in here," She thought.

Damon stepped out of his shorts, and moved close to Mary. She thought that he was going to kiss her, but then she realized quickly that this was NOT about to be a love making session. The hunger in his eyes said that he wanted to fuck, not make love. He placed one of his strong hands on her shoulder, and the other he placed around her waist, then, in one motion, he turned her around and bent her over to lean her upper body on the counter. A tingle ran up her spine in anticipation of what he'd do next. She heard the sound of him spit, and then a split second later felt something wet splash against her asshole. Then she felt the wetness run down toward her wet longing cunt. The anticipation was growing at a faster rate now. Her breathing became quick and shallow, and she opened her legs wider to accommodate.

Mary then felt it. A hard something slapped against her right ass check, then she felt the probe slide up her clit, coating the head of it in her wetness. Then without further prelude, Damon thrust his thick cock fully into Mary, and she let out a shout. He let out a satisfied growl as she felt both of his hands around her waist. He wasted no time, and began to thrust at a quick pace. Every time he came forward, his hips plopped against her ass, and she knew that he had taken off his shirt. With each one of the plunges of his long cock, she felt and electric shock run from her pussy, up her spine and into her brain. It felt so good, and her mind was so clear, all she could do was lean forward and enjoy. She grasped, though, that it was not all she could do. She twisted her self over to look at her friend and the other two men.

Devon was lying on the couch with her legs spread eagle. Roderick was in between her legs, one leg on the floor and one knee in the couch, thrusting his large black dick into her. Xavier knelt down near her face and was slowly fucking her mouth as if it were a pussy, itself. She was moaning, but the sound was muffled because of Xavier's thickness in her mouth. The sight of this made Mary feel even hotter, and even hornier. She wanted to have two cocks as well. If one was this good, then a second one had to feel like heaven.

The men were all loudly moaning and gasping, fully enjoying the moment. All three had their dick in a woman, and all seemed to be satisfied with the fact. Damon was loud, but the sounds of his thrusts, the wetness of Mary's pussy, and the sounds of her ass slapping against his hips were even louder. She couldn't help herself. She moaned and threw her head back, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head like a bad zombie movie. She had only had this feeling once before in her life. When did that last happen? She couldn't remember at the moment because her mind was a haze of alcohol, weed, and whatever the hell Devon had given her. It didn't matter right now, anyway. A black bull was fucking her, and it was feeling so good that she was afraid that she had tears in her eyes.

She had completely lost track of time. She wasn't sure if it had been two minutes or twenty. She was so wrapped up in the pleasure that her body was being subject to, that time seemed to have no meaning. Her entire body felt as if it was supercharged with heat and energy to the point that she thought her body was glowing. She could feel the sweat beginning to seep from her pores and she knew that the rest of her clothes needed to come off.

She reached back and put a hand on Damon's hip, which was a signal to slow down and stop. He still worked in and out just a bit before coming to a stop and pulling his rod out of her. Now, able to stand, Mary wasted no time in pulling her dress over her head. The tight sweaty dress felt like it was being peeled from her skin. Damon aided just a little when the dress stuck to her back and she she was having a hard time pulling it up. With a tug, her breasts bounced free, and then the neckline cleared her face. She shook her hair loose from the dress and stood in front of Damon stark naked, sweaty, and as horny as she'd ever been. She realized quickly that she didn't really want him, particularly. She wanted sex, and she felt like she needed it, as if her body was thirsty for it.

She walked toward the couch where Devon's threesome was taking place. As Mary hovered over the fray, they took the hint and began to move. This was going to be her show, and she wanted to be the director. She grabbed Damon's arm, and pulled him to the far end of the couch and pushed him into the seat. Then she grabbed Xavier's arm and pulled him to her. She grabbed his shirt, and pulled it over his head, so that he matched her in her nakedness. After rubbing her hands all over his chest, she grabbed a hold of his long snake, and stroked it.

"I need you to fuck me while I suck his dick, are you ok with that?" she asked in a sultry voice.

He nodded eagerly, as his cock flinched while in her grasp.

Mary managed to lie down gracefully, and lay her head in Damon's lap. She could instantly smell her scent wafting from his cock, and it made her more excited. She used her hand to position the head of his thick Johnson so that she could easily take him in her mouth. As she slowly circled the head of his penis with her tongue, she felt Xavier positioning himself behind her. She felt his hands all over her ass and thighs as she tried to line his cock up to her pussy. She could also feel Damon's hand squeezing her left tit. A shockwave of pleasure flowed through Mary that made her realize that Xavier had everything lined up. His thrust nearly caused her to choke on Damon's member. She realized quickly that she didn't mind the roughness.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that Roderick had boosted Devon onto the counter top, and began to go down on her. He must have really enjoyed what he tasted because he was making so many licking and slurping noises that there could have been an ice cream cone between her legs. Apparently he was very turned on by it too, because he was fondling his own cock as he licked her clit. As his tongue caressed the lips of her cat, Devon threw her head back and let out a long monotone moan of pleasure, and placed her hand on his bald head. She, then, placed her feet on the countertop and raised her hips up so that she was in a 3-legged crab position. She began to move her hips as if she was on a waterbed, causing her pussy to move up and down on his lips and tongue. After a few moments of that action, Devon looked over, and began to fiddle with something. Another minute, or ten minutes, Mary wasn't sure, a very bright light started to shine from where Devon's face was...

Mary could taste the precum that leaked from the dick she was sucking. She used her right hand to squeeze Damon's balls, and he let out a groan. Behind her, Xavier pounded her pussy like he was a jackhammer and her body was the pavement. His long cock poked the deep regions of her tunnel, and it drove her nuts. His balls slapped against her clit as he rammed forward, and this made her feel dirty and thrilled. His light skinned, big hands ran up and down her body, from the side of her stomach to her ass, and down her long legs. Damon's hand was running through Mary's hair, while his left hand squeezed the couches armrest. It seemed like things were getting close to an ending.